You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - mutah - a blessing from god
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information mutah - a blessing from god

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: mutah - a blessing from god Reply with quote  

# mutah - the divine blessing:

It is recommended that a Muslim man conclude a temporary marriage only with a chaste Muslim woman. Here by 'chaste' (afifa) the classical authors have in mind someone who has never committed fornication and who follows the shari'a in her activities. More specifically, the adjective denotes a woman who has observed the shar'i laws concerning marriage and in general is honest and upright. The two attributes 'Muslim' and 'chaste' are derived from sayings by two of the Imams: the Imam al-Rida was asked: 'Is it possible for a man to conclude a temporary marriage with a Jew or a Christian?' He answered: 'I would prefer that he engage in mut'a with a free Muslim woman.' [22] To a question about performing mut'a, the Imam Ja'far replied: 'It is permissible. So marry none but a chaste woman, for God says, " And those who guard their private parts" (23:5). Hence you should not put your private parts where you do not feel safe with your dirhams.' [23]

If someone makes an accusation against a woman, it is recommended that before concluding the contract of mut'a with her the man inquire from her about her situation, i.e., as to whether or not she has a husband and whether or not she is chaste. But asking is not a condition of the contract. [24] According to the 'Principles of Jurisprudence', [25] the principle of 'correctness' as applied to the acts of a Muslim [26] demands that one consider the act of a woman who has declared herself ready to enter into mut'a as correct. According to this principle, whenever we are in doubt concerning the correctness of the act of a Muslim, we preserve the social and legal order by judging that his act was correct. For example, if we are in doubt concerning the legality of a couple's marriage, we judge that it was legal. Otherwise we would also have to doubt the legitimacy of their children, the application of the laws of inheritance, etc. In a different area of the law, the canonical prayer provides a good example: If, after finishing his prayer, a person doubts as to whether or not he said the correct number of cycles, he assumes the number was correct, Otherwise he would spend a good deal of his time repeating acts of worship he has already performed. The slightest doubt would be sufficient to cause him to repeat the same act.

On the basis of this principle, one must dismiss the possibility that a potential wife might be unchaste, so it is unnecessary to ask her. Several hadith are related which demonstrate the reprehensibility of asking about the woman's situation after the contract has been concluded. For example, a man once said to the Imam Ja'far: 'I married a woman temporarily, and then it came to my mind that she might already have a husband. I investigated the matter and found out that it was so.' The Imam said: 'And why did you investigate?' [27]

It is reprehensible for a man to conclude a marriage of mut'a with a fornicatress, by reason of the Qur'anic verse: 'The fornicator shall marry not but a fornicatress or an idolatress, and the fornicatress-none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolator; that is forbidden to the believers' (24:3). If a man should contract a temporary marriage with a fornicatress, it is his duty to command her not to perform adultery. But this is not a necessary condition of the marriage, by reason of the 'principle of correctness' as applied to the Muslim's act. [28]

It is also reprehensible, without any exceptions, to contract a temporary marriage with a virgin, by reason of the words of the Imam Ja'far: 'It is reprehensible, because it is a stain upon her family.' [29] If a contract should nevertheless be concluded, it is not permissible for the man to consummate the marriage, unless the marriage took place with the permission of her father-a condition almost impossible to imagine in Muslim society. 'A virgin may not be married temporarily without her father's permission' (the Imam al-Rida). [30]

III. The Time Period (Mudda)

The time period of a temporary marriage must be delineated in a manner which allows no possibility of increase or decrease. According to the Imam al-Rida, '. ..(mut'a must) be a stipulated thing for a stipulated period.' [31] In addition, the Imam was once asked if it is possible to conclude a contact of mut'a for 'one or two hours'. He replied, 'No time limit is understood from "one or two" hours.' [32]

According to al-Shaykh al-Ansari, all of the hadith indicate that it is permissible for the agreed upon time period either to be joined to the moment of concluding the contract or to be postponed. [33] The situation here is the same as with a contract concluded for purposes of rental, since-as was pointed out above-the woman takes on certain legal characteristics of rented property.

# source and more of that which they attribute to prophet and imams....

http://www.al-islam.org/al-serat/muta/

# v read that it is "recommended" but not "obligatory" to ask the woman about her condition! some shiite "scholars" oppose mutah with adulteress/prostitutes...others do not "favor" it!

Source: Rafed.net

Translation By: Sheikh 'Abd al-Hakeem Carney

Translation: "It is ihtiyat wajib that you do not do
mut'a with a woman who is well-known for fornication
except after she has repented from this."

Source: Wilayah.org

Answer:

Salamun `alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.
With apologies for the delay, the answer is as follows:

Bismihi Ta`ala
Marrying an adulteress temporarily (mut`ah) is permissible but reprehensible especially if she is a prostitute.

With prayers for your success,
wassalam.

Source: ic-el.org

Answer:

It is not sin but Makrouh to do Mut'ah with a prostitute. It is better to find someone who is not a prostitute.

http://www.mutah.com/faq_2.htm

# somebody followed up on razawi's response..here it is:

Source: ic-el.org

Questions & Answers:

To: "The Mutah Matchmaker" <mutah1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mutah Questions
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:39:01 +0100

Salaam,

Thank you for your swift response. In a previous answer you mentioned that it was not haram but makrooh to do Mutah with a prostitute. Following from your last answers, I would like to ask another question.

1) If a man approaches a prostitute for Mutah is it necessary for him to enquire from her if she has been married before?

a.1) It is better to find out and if he knows that she is a prostitute he can assume that she is not married.

2) In fact is it necessary for a man to ascertain that any woman he intends to do Mutah with has been married before?

a.2) Yes.

3) Does he have to ask this question to the woman, or can he assume that since she is agreeing Mutah with him she knows what she is doing and that she is eligible for Mutah?

a.3) Yes.

4) Does seeking permission of the father also apply to an ordinary Jewish or Christian female?

a.4) No. But if you can convince someone for Mut'ah why not convert her and give her a proposal for life time marriage.

5) Does seeking permission of father apply to doing Mutah with a Christian/Jewish prostitute?

a.5) No.

6) Finally how far does a man have to go in ascertaining that a woman is eligible for Mutah - e.g. finding out about:

(i) Her religion?

a. i) In a country of Ahl al-Kitab you can assume that she is Ahl al-Kitab unless you have a reason to believe that she might not be one of Ahl al-Kitab.

(ii) Marital status past and present?

a. ii) Yes.

(iii) Does he need to ask?

a. iii) Yes.

(iv) Can he take her word for it?

a. iv) Yes.

(v) Can he assume that she is eligible?

a. v) After asking, yes.

Thank you once again.

Salaam,

Anonymous Brother

http://www.mutah.com/faq_8.htm

## khomeini's fatwa:

Khomeini on prostitution and Mut'a (temporary marriage)

"It is permissible to do Mut'a with an adulteress, but with aversion, particularly if she is a well-known prostitute. If Mut'a is done with her, she should be told to give-up her profession."

source: http://ethnikoi.org/iran.html

# this is not a sunni site; "real hellenes" is what they claim to be! that notwithstanding, till date i aint seen a shiite present a fatwa (from khomeini) to the contrary; infact, any at all!

# and if the hottie ends up with a bun in the oven...she aint entitled to subsistence!

source http://www.al-shia.com/html/eng/books/fiqh&usool/islamic-laws/236.html

## interestingly, these pepz say masturbation is haram and v should find "legitimate means" to satisfy r lust, or exercise restrain; and yes....in shiism, it is a blessing for men to hire women, and for women to rent themselves!

### last, but not the least, let not the sunnis act too disgusted! according to their own books, the prophet did allow mutah on certain occasions; as to who banned mutah is a wee bit controversial in sunnism!

Last edited by The on Fri 23 Mar, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 23 Mar, 2007 1:39 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks bro

Yeh man there is no such thing called marrying for Mutah

this is rubbish bro

Salam

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 8:05 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# the answers given by these "scholars" (here) are as of the year 2002! i checked khamenei's site, and they have put up a modified version of the answer!

v can clearly see that in 2002, the representatives of khamenei said it "is permissible but reprehensible"; however, the version they have as of now states it is "reprehensible", esp if she is known to be a whore!

Marrying a Prostitute

Q: Is it permissible to do mut‘ah with a woman who commits zinā or with a prostitute?
A: It is reprehensible to marry a woman who commits zinā, especially if she is known to be a prostitute.

source: http://www.leader.ir/langs/EN/tree/38/index.php

## see how they dropped the word "permissible" and rendered the answer vague....play with words is all they do!

## salam, bro! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 23 Mar, 2007 8:14 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# the ("islamic") government of iran runs "afaaf khaanah" or "baytulafaaf", house of chastity, as they call it, where women can be rented; and these whore-houses to wipe out prostitution and adultery! : loooooolz :

according to shiites, mutah contracted once during lifetime saves a person from the fire of hell, and if done twice the person becomes worthy of paradise! : yay :

and paradise is very inexpensive: handful of dates, or fistful of wheat, will do very well! : cheap :

...and the sunni books also agree to the economic viability of mutah! : yay :

## i think both the groups agree that mutah is more halal than water!

asma, the daughter of abu bakr, is alleged to have entered into mutah nikah

...wonder about the daughter(s) of ali...did she/they earn security from hell and a place in paradise thru mutah?

..and what about fatima...i wonder how many mutahs for her!?!

# are these better than the likes of afghani and rida and abduh?
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Mar, 2007 10:08 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

The wrote:
# the ("islamic") government of iran runs "afaaf khaanah" or "baytulafaaf", house of chastity, as they call it, where women can be rented; and these whore-houses to wipe out prostitution and adultery! : loooooolz :

according to shiites, mutah contracted once during lifetime saves a person from the fire of hell, and if done twice the person becomes worthy of paradise! : yay :

and paradise is very inexpensive: handful of dates, or fistful of wheat, will do very well! : cheap :

...and the sunni books also agree to the economic viability of mutah! : yay :

asma, the daughter of abu bakr, is alleged to have entered into mutah nikah

...wonder about the daughter(s) of ali...did she/they earn security from hell and a place in paradise thru mutah?

..and what about fatima...i wonder how many mutahs for her!?!

# are these better than the likes of afghani and rida and abduh?

what a load of rubbish by those confused Muslims bro

I can't believe it that they turn women into sex objects

Take care

Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:18 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# beats me, bro....honestly, and i ve seen them zealously defend it!

...god created lust, so it only befits its glory to give us means to gratify rselves - hence legalised whoredom, aka mutah, so they say!

Quote:
i wrote:

should read:
## i think both the groups agree that mutah is (shiites)/was (sunnis) more halal than water!

# take care, brother...salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:48 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

As far as I know mutah is Prohibited in Sunnis according to Bukhari, I read and it was narrated by Ayesha and Ali prohibited this after Prophet commanded him.

But Mutah according to early islamic sources or history existed but later was completely prohibited. Amongst the shiites it still exists in most of the countries inclusive of india and pakistan.

Now let me look at from the current affairs, thats after the Iran-Iraq war. The other reason for mutah to uprise was during the Iraq and Iran, the complete male population in Iran was finished literally at that time MUTAH was encouraged and infact government of Iran sponsored such activities.

But according to me its just other trick to satisfy ones lust in the name of Islam.
Post Posted:
Wed 28 Mar, 2007 2:32 am