You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Some people do realise what is going on Mentally Deranged Al
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Some people do realise what is going on Mentally Deranged Al

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Some people do realise what is going on Mentally Deranged Al Reply with quote  

Quote:
King Moshiach

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:39 am Post subject: Re: To FaithFreedom.org

infidel_01 wrote:
This forum is not for fun, but for serious discussions about the death cult islam and its founder pedo MO.
Are you interested in that? If yes, what a oversize avtar has to do with that?

It is fun for me though, I like to correct the wrong things and learn the right things, I loves to give advice to people and I loves to share my knowledge and I have fun while Im doing it.

for serious discussion, come on, just give me a break and dont lie to ur own heart, If you people really want a serious discussion, then bring it on to me, ive seen a lot of people mocking, and making fun to the muslim while they are defending their religion in this forum, I think if u are really serious then u should be open and flexible and maybe if you feel its wrong and dont like about it just rebutal it. Not denied it straightaway and gives a lot of inlogical excuses and linking this action of an extremist to that particular religion. its not nice and childish and truly unfair.

Dear Moderator,

oversize avatar? its not oversize to me, its my reputation and u changed it with a big fat guy with a message oversize avatar, to me its not funny at all, and my avatar is not big, the size can be accepted, rules should be change according to the situation and it is also acceptable. Just be rational okay, and why I cant put picture in my signature, it is just a small picture, why the indonesian forum can have picture put in their signature while this forum cannot, can you explain it to me?

Best Wishes,
Moshiach

Just for info from that hate site.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:52 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Looks like it's from FFI

Hate is their trade mark, mate

cheers
Post Posted:
Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:16 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Looks like it's from FFI

Hate is their trade mark, mate

cheers

It is an Organised Hate Site against Islam and the Muslims. The resident in-house goons like Cassandra, MsWesterner, Mersk, Ixolite the flying pig, yeezeevee and others have nothing to contribute to any discussions. Ms. Westerner and Mersk are at least consistent in their verbal or oral diarhhoea. Laughing

I have noticed Ali Sina and his team realise that Faith Freedom Site is going down the drain and are trying to slavage but it does not look good. They cannot fool the international readers.

Cheers, Mate & good night
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 01 Feb, 2008 1:42 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Quote:
why the indonesian forum can have picture put in their signature while this forum cannot

What Indonesian forum?!
Post Posted:
Fri 01 Feb, 2008 12:49 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Quote:
This forum is not for fun, but for serious discussions

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
about the death cult islam

The death cult is you and your arrogant ignorant cult hate and decieving.
Quote:
and its founder pedo MO.

Aysha was not 6-9 years old when she married the Prophet. She was at least 18 years old. Some early historians place her age at the marriage at 46 years old. When will these ignorants get it?
And the Prophet, peace be upon him, did not found Islam. Islam was practiced and preached for a very long time before the birth of the Prophet. Since time immemorial!
Post Posted:
Fri 01 Feb, 2008 1:06 pm