You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Allah does not need any helper
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Allah does not need any helper

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Allah does not need any helper Reply with quote  

Hello All

On FM you will see a member named Danish promoting some unfounded concepts, for example, he believes the Author of the Quran is nothing but a bunch of wise men lived long time ago, here is another example of his confusion that he promotes on an Islamic web site:

Danish wrote:
Hello Ahmed,
I guess I didn't make myself clear or you didn't catch my point. Let me put it in another perspective: Creating angels as body guards or helpers, undermines Allah's attributable strengths, does it not?

Hi Danish

Look bro you are insisting to ask the same silly question, what makes me wonder that you say you follow the Quran while you oppose what it says, and if you honestly do then you should see the clear answer in there, but let me say this first, the Malaika are called Malaika, it is you who is calling them helpers, possibly to falsely give the implication that their Creator needs their help, Allah clearly told us that He does not get tired therefore He does need helpers:

And certainly We created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods and there touched Us not any fatigue.

[The Quran ; 50:38]

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَمَا مَسَّنَا مِن لُّغُوبٍ (38)

From the above it will be ridiculous to suggest that the angels are there to help Allah, why He created them, again, I don't know and no one knows EXCEPT Allah, I can suggest many conjectures but again I will avoid doing as such because simply Allah told me two times in the Quran that '???????????¬He does what He wants

Doer (without let) of all that He intends.

[The Quran ; 85:16]

فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ (16)

The above was repeated in 11:107

As you can see the verb "to do" was used in a surety format  فَعَّالٌ, the verb '???????????¬to be itself was stated without any change in another 2 locations to tell us again and again that Allah does what he wants:

Surely Allah will cause those who believe and do good deeds to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, surely Allah does what He pleases.

[The Quran ; 85:14]

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدْخِلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يُرِيدُ (14)

The above was repeated in 2:253

Therefore mate, Allah has answered your silly question 4 times THAT HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS, so why the hell you think that you are cornering us or something but that silly question?, your insistence on the question only indicates your lack of knowledge about your God, that's all bro, either face it and change it or live with it but please don't give us too much headache if you live with it

Salam
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Oct, 2006 11:19 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website