You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Moderator Rules
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Moderator Rules

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Announcements   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Moderator Rules Reply with quote  

I personally feel Site Admin, can jot down some points and we can have Uniform Moderator rules, which are unbiased and so that a fair decision is taken.

I would prefer Site Admins to please lay down the rules Idea
Post Posted:
Wed 25 Oct, 2006 11:50 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Moderator Rules Reply with quote  

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
I personally feel Site Admin, can jot down some points and we can have Uniform Moderator rules, which are unbiased and so that a fair decision is taken.

Mate, thanks for caring to develope this place, I'm busy doing a lot of stuff and preparing a lot of content as well trying to understand how this bonusnuke portal is configured, in addition to what I need to do in my daily life to feed my kids

I really want myself out of it, I'm also happy to promot you as a site Admin in the near future if you are sincere to develope this place, there is only a few crimes that I will not personally tolerate regardless of what the community see:

1) Mocking Allah
2) Mocking any of the prophets
3) Mocking His books (without a good reason)

and I have to add this one too

4) Mocking any of His signs

other than this bro, I'm happy that anything goes, but I know that the community won't be happy with that, therefore it is really up to them and not to me, so please continue providing ideas to dicuss with each other and inshaallah FI will become what the community want it exactly

Cheers
Post Posted:
Thu 26 Oct, 2006 12:08 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Re: Moderator Rules Reply with quote  

SlaveofAllaah wrote:

Salam,

Thank you bro Wasim for raising the moderation question. I agree that moderator responsibilites should be defined. I have some hints from brother Ahmed and Im working on it, meanwhile if you have ideas please letme know.
Post Posted:
Thu 26 Oct, 2006 8:18 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
there is only a few crimes that I will not personally tolerate regardless of what the community see:

1) Mocking Allah

Salam Bro,

I will add these 4 points in FI rules, hopefully in a week. I was skeptical about your idea of not banning anyone permently for reason people will take undue advantage of this freedom. I have done some homework on how to keep the forum clean without banning, still formulating it. Once I complete it there will be no need of permenant ban at all.

However I need some help on decideing the number of bans and their periods, I think we should have 3, (a) three days, (b) seven days (c) twenty one days.
Post Posted:
Thu 26 Oct, 2006 8:23 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

life wrote:
Quote:
there is only a few crimes that I will not personally tolerate regardless of what the community see:

1) Mocking Allah

Salam Bro,

I will add these 4 points in FI rules, hopefully in a week. I was skeptical about your idea of not banning anyone permently for reason people will take undue advantage of this freedom. I have done some homework on how to keep the forum clean without banning, still formulating it. Once I complete it there will be no need of permenant ban at all.

However I need some help on decideing the number of bans and their periods, I think we should have 3, (a) three days, (b) seven days (c) twenty one days.

Thanks bro

please consider all the posting options to penlize an offended member, like no signature, no avatar, limited number of posts a day, limited number of charactres per post, etc etc, we can add any required mod if it will be of a good use to us

Cheers
Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:54 pm