You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Isaiah 42
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Isaiah 42

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Isaiah 42 Reply with quote  

Hello All

In Isaiah 42, the first seven verses prophecy the coming of Jesus:

1: Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2: He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3: A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4: He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
5: Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6: I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7: To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

[Isaiah ; 42:1-7]

In the Bible there is only one human that is named Kedar, the grandson of Ishmael:

These are their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,

[ 1 Chronicles ; 1:29]

The Land where Kedarites had settled is called Arabia. The prophecy for the coming of a new prophet in Arabia with a new scripture, begins with verse number eight:

8: I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
9: Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
10: Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
11: Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
12: Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
13: The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

[Isaiah ; 42:8-14]
-> God revealed in the Land of Kedar to prophet Muhammad (who is a descendant of Kedar) a New Song, the Quran, in the language of the Kedarites. The verses of the Quran are recited like a poem. Nearly 1.5 billion Muslims residing all over the world, recite this new song and glorify Allah in their daily prayers, five times in a day. The initial Revelation came to prophet Muhammad in a cave of a mountain near the city of Mecca and during the annual Islamic Pilgrimage called Hajj, Muslims from all over the world assemble in Mecca and declare Glory to the Lord from the top of mount Arafat.

-> There is no doubt that Prophet Muhammad is known as a mighty prophet of Allah and he did stir up jealousy among the most influential and dominating tribe of the pagan Arabs in Arabia: he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies

In the OT, the God often speaks I will do this, or I have done this, whereas in the above passages, He has chosen a human being to do these jobs on his behalf. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man . Here is an example to the God saying, I Did such and such:

7: And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
8: And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
9: Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
10: Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
11: Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
12: For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

[2 Samuel ; 12:7-12]

To be continued????�?????�¦.

Mon 26 Nov, 2007 9:43 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website