You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - 4:82, does it say the Quran contains no errors?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information 4:82, does it say the Quran contains no errors?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: 4:82, does it say the Quran contains no errors? Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Phedippedes wrote:
That's not an answer at all to that question. According this Mahomet warped logic my local phonebook is from Allah since it has no discepancies in it.

Looks like I'm going to catch an ignonant red handed

Do you mind if I ask you, where exactly in the Quran that it says (directly or indirectly) we will find no decrepencies in it?

Phedippedes wrote:
Nowhere and I didn't say that. The Quran says something different;

Exactly

Phedippedes wrote:
it says that if something is NOT from Allah is must have errors in it.

Sorry, it does not say that if something is not from Allah must have errors in it, it says if the Quran is not from Allah then we would have found in IT too many errors

Phedippedes wrote:
("4.82: Had it been from other Than Allah,

See, the word IT is referring to the Quran not something as you told us

Phedippedes wrote:
they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.")

Exactly, i.e. if the Quran is by anyone but Allah, we would have found in it A LOT of errors, i.e. 4:82 never said that we will find no errors in the Quran, in fact based on the statement in 4:82, it inlcines that we may find NOT A LOT OF errors in it, however errors from the flawed human point of view of course, not from Allah point of view of course because the humans are ignorant and the God is not

Phedippedes wrote:
Hence according to the Quran if you find something without discrepancies it is from Allah.

That is according to you not to the Quran, 4:82 never said what you claim above, 4:82 never said that the Quran should contain no errors, it only said if it is from anyone but Allah we would have found in it A LOT OF errors, the word A LOT OF is imortant here, because its oppspsite is "NOT A LOT OF", if the word "Kathira", "A LOT OF" is not there then yes I would have agreed with you that the Quran should not contain any errors according to the statment without "a lot of"

Quote:
You dont need to list for me a bunch of verses, I want your strongest argument

Phedippedes wrote:
It's just one verse I am talking about.
It seems both you and Allah need a few lessons in elementary logic though. Don't worry; we're here to help.

Yes you are here to help misguide others so they join you in hell

Tue 15 May, 2007 10:13 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
That's not an answer at all to that question. According this Mahomet warped logic my local phonebook is from Allah since it has no discepancies in it.

This is retarded. The Quran says that it's from Allah, and that if it wasn't from Allah, there would be discrepancies in it. Does his local phonebook claim to be from Allah?
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Nov, 2007 3:10 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message