You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Does anyone lose faith sometimes.....
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Does anyone lose faith sometimes.....

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Dre

Faith: Islam

australia.gif

Post subject: Does anyone lose faith sometimes..... Reply with quote  

Dear all,

I am new to this site, and one of the issues that has been bothering me of late is regarding faith itself.

firstly by Faith i mean the deep down felling inside us that we all have regarding islam and the Koran and if other moslems sometimes have doubt about it too.

Although I pray daily, and have no objections, recently i couldn't avoid the thought "is this really the right way/truth" (unfortunately even while praying). Make no mistake - i have been a moslem all my life. But it would be interesting to hear if others have these thoughts as well, and what they do to stop it or avoid it. It's a feeling that could be from satan trying to steer me in the wrong direction - or a test from God if such a test exists.

Dre
Post Posted:
Thu 09 Nov, 2006 2:38 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Brother, I am really happy for you, its when you start questioning yourself you will get your answers.

Hamdullillaah, find out yourself is it right your following or not. Set a benchmark for yourself research and Insha Allaah you will be guided.

Believe me its a growth process, where you can be guided either way. But after you have been guided the right way, that Islam is the religion of truth and well here I am not just claiming it i can prove it. INsha allaah, it will definitely be a different feeling.

What I like about your attitude is your reasoning yourself.
Post Posted:
Thu 09 Nov, 2006 8:03 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Quote:
Dear all,

I am new to this site, and one of the issues that has been bothering me of late is regarding faith itself.

Salam Dre,
We all are new here, welcome to the forum,

Quote:
firstly by Faith i mean the deep down felling inside us that we all have regarding islam and the Koran and if other moslems sometimes have doubt about it too.

doubt is a small word to what I think happen in reality, I cant remember but there was a time when I somtime said 'oh satan help me with xyz. Bloody satan never helped me Mad And sometimes I thought, does God exisits? however these thoughts never lasted more than couple of hours. Im a very strong believer now and most credit goes to bro Ahmed, I have learned alot from him, may Allah keep him healthy n happy.

Quote:
Although I pray daily, and have no objections, recently i couldn't avoid the thought "is this really the right way/truth" (unfortunately even while praying).

There are so many ways ppl pray christians, jews have their own way, shia with hand on sides, sunni with hands folded in front. then god aloner sect who hasnt decided upto yet the correct way, some of them even think its psbl just by thinking. Will God ask us why were you sitting while praying or why your hands are sidewise, etc, etc, etc...

Quote:
Make no mistake - i have been a moslem all my life. But it would be interesting to hear if others have these thoughts as well, and what they do to stop it or avoid it. It's a feeling that could be from satan trying to steer me in the wrong direction - or a test from God if such a test exists.

Me too I have been muslim all my life. These thoughts stopped by themselves, I use to counter them with other thoughts for instance observing nature, creation around n then only thought which comes to mind is CREATOR, there is someone. Finally most of life problems are not God given they created by us humans.
Post Posted:
Thu 09 Nov, 2006 11:47 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Dre wrote:
Dear all,

Salam brother

Dre wrote:

Welcome to FI and I hope you find the answers you are looking for in this place

Dre wrote:

Of course they do, this is common knowledge bro, it is due to the fact that we are humans, however even if we are animals under the test, this is enough to create this doubt, the doubt is not really specific to a religion or its book, the doubt is actually does Allah exist or not?, if you resolve this issue then the question that remains, which one of His messages is the right one or the one that should be followed.

I was of those blessed humans that I resolved the issue of God very early in my life, possibly about 20 years old, somehow it happened by itself and amazingly I felt it was a speedy process too due to some tough events that I was forced to go through, that is why at the age of 41 I have nill doubt that Allah exists and we will be held accountable and some will prosper while others will be punished really bad, as brother SOA mentioned that it is a time process, but only in regards to strictly following His message, with God though it is not a time process, it happens on the fly indeed, you just submit with every cell in your body that there must be a God, just having a hidden God with no account makes no sense, therefore if there is a hidden then there must be an account and if there is an account then there must be reward and punishment, God didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t reveal Himself to us as part of that test then there must be messages and warning from Him sent to us, it is like a logical chain bro that starts with the question, what the hell is this Dream we are living that extends to more than 13 billion light years and we are like nothing in it, it is really amazing man, that is why resolving this issue is so important because according to the logical chain of God existence, there is a phase that will last for eternity that phase can be a painful doom, the stacks are really high man and there will be no way to return back when death comes, because death is another phase of that logical chain ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????if there is a test then the test must end at one point????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, so I will go back to basics with you and only discuss the existence of God, if you really submit to amazing facts that only lead to His existence then doubt should never come to you:

All branches of science prove that there is an amazing system that controls the whole universe, its basics is physic laws that do not change, who created this amazing system that is controlling every single atom in the universe, who designed, created then perfected this amazing system?, is it a god or a mere blind coincident

The atheists and enemy of God due to their failure and due to the veil on their hearts, eyes and ears, say life is a matter of coincidence, thinking that coincidence is a mathematical scientific rule or something which does not need a lot of researches, lately especially within the 20 century a few other scientists using the same concept of the mathematical coincidence to prove to the those ignorant fellow scientists that their concept is flawed and simply can not be possible logically

To explain the mathematical coincidence concept, imagine you have a bag with 100 balls, 99 are black and one is white, shake the bag very well to mix the 100 balls, what do you think the chance of pulling the white ball first?, sure it 1 to 100. What the chance will be then if we want to make 2 tries?, in each try we pull the white ball first, the chance will become 1 to 10000, and if we want to pull the white ball first 3 consecutive times without errors our chance will become 1 to a million, and as we increase the successful tries of pulling the white ball first the chance will be almost zero.

Another example, if we bring 10 play cards numbered from 1 to 10 then we mix them together and try to pull card no 1, the chance here is 1 to 10 , but if we want to pull card 1 first then card 2 second from another group of ten cards, it will be 1 to 100, and if we want to pull the cards in the right order from card 1 to card 10 from different groups of ten cards then we will end up with this chance 1 to 10 billion, i.e. 1 to 10,000,000,000, the amazing fact is not the 1 to 10 billion chance, rather the time needed to achieve the required result of pulling 10 cards in the order of 1 to 10 while each card is one card out of ten

The funny point is this, imagine I was successful to pull the 10 cards in order in my first try, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m 100% sure that everyone will accuse me of cheating, possibly by marking the cards for example

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s apply that mathematical coincidence theory ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????the theory of probability????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? on a protein cell, the fundamental tissue in any living organs, the result will be shocking:

There are 40,000 atoms in one protein cell, categorised under 5 elements, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen and Sulphur. We know that all the chemical elements are 92 elements, thus the possibility for these 5 elements to coincidently combine to compose a single protein cell can be calculated and this will lead to the knowledge of the required amount of matter to be in continues random mixing to create the single protein cell, a Swiss mathematician calculated the probability to compose a single protein cell as 1 : 10 to the exponent of 160, it will look like this

1 / 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

this number has no name yet, believe me mate, also the same Swiss mathematician found that the required matter for the random and continuos mixing of the 92 elements will be more than the size of the universe millions of times, also the required time to produce this chance of composing a single protein cell is 10 to the exponent of 243 year, and it will look like this:

0000000000000000000 Years

Again this number has no name yet, in fact this is far longer than the age of the universe by billions and billions of years

All this to produce a single protein cell that the microscope hardly sees it

What about the protoplasm that is the smallest kind of life?

And how long it needs to produce the complex life of all living plants?

And how long it needs to produce the more complex life of all living animals?

And finally, how long it needs to produce the most complex life of humans?

The above fact is shocking and is unimaginable by any human because this concept of creation suggested by the enemy of God, is nothing but a joke, it leads to its own failure and firmly conclude that life came to existence by coincidence is an absolute impossibility and there will be no escape but to admit that God created everything we see or we do not see yet

It is God Who is the only One created the protein cell, in addition to giving it the secret of life which no scientist managed to crack yet, He is also the only One capable of combining all these protein cells in billions to create the plants, the animals and the humans, Allah the Almighty stated in His Quran:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Be????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢, and it is.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 16:40]

إِنَّمَا قَوْلُنَا لِشَيْءٍ إِذَا أَرَدْنَاهُ أَن نَّقُولَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ (40)

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????It is He Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude (we can think of) in the heavens and the earth: for He is Exalted in Might, full of wisdom.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 30:27]

وَهُوَ الَّذِي يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ وَهُوَ أَهْوَنُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَهُ الْمَثَلُ الْأَعْلَى فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (27)

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 39:62]

اللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ (62)

It is so obvious that this coincidence theory is a collapsible theory, in fact all the science discovered in the twenty century is the main reason for the collapse of this ignorant theory of coincidence, if we look at Darwin in his theory of evolution that humans are the descendants of monkeys, we will see that science proved that our protein cell structure is totally different to the monkeys, in fact most historical data shows that humans like us appeared all of a sudden on earth about 8000 to 10,000 years ago, in addition, the required time for the intelligent life to evolve will be far more than the age of the universe, and this alone is enough for Darwin theory to collapse and die

Dr Edward Luther ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Biology Professor, Uni of San Francisco????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? stated: The natural election which represent the mechanical force for evolving can not create any thing, and all it is, a mere way for living organs to stay alive or die, and this is achieved by the reproduction between different types of living organs, however the living organs that has a complex structures must be the result of inheritance laws from their equivalent preceding living organs, this inheritance laws are not random and do not follow the coincidence concept as many atheists wrongly believe, there is no escape from admitting that there is wisdom and full control over all these creatures and the system law that they live within it, it is impossible to say there is a creature without a creator????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Allah said in His Quran:

(12) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And certainly We created man of an extract of clay,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(13) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Then We made him a small seed in a firm resting-place,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(14) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(15) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Then after that you will most surely die.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 23:12-15]

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ مِن سُلَالَةٍ مِّن طِينٍ (12)
ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُطْفَةً فِي قَرَارٍ مَّكِينٍ (13)
ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ (14)
ثُمَّ إِنَّكُمْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ لَمَيِّتُونَ (15)

Allah also said:

(6) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????This is the Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Mighty the Merciful,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(7) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Who made good everything that He has created, and He began the creation of man from dust.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(8)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Then He made his progeny of an extract, of water held in light estimation.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(9)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Then He made him complete and breathed into him of His spirit, and made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts; little is it that you give thanks.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 32:6-9]

ذَلِكَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ (6)
الَّذِي أَحْسَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ خَلَقَهُ وَبَدَأَ خَلْقَ الْإِنسَانِ مِن طِينٍ (7)
ثُمَّ جَعَلَ نَسْلَهُ مِن سُلَالَةٍ مِّن مَّاء مَّهِينٍ (8)
ثُمَّ سَوَّاهُ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِهِ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ (9)

If we look into the human body we will see plenty of clear evidences and amazing systems that conclude, humans can not be the creation of coincidence, rather the invention of a supreme very intelligent being that is capable of planning, designing and implementing at once, this being must be God, for example:

1) The cells of our human bodies always dividing, this is required for the human body to grow or to compensate for the dead cells expect the nerve cells, because when the nerve cells starts to divide a horrific consequence will happen, we will loose our memory

2) If we look at the muscles in the human body we will find that the strongest muscle is the uterus muscle in women, this is needed to help delivering the baby out, next will be the heart muscle, the organ that is working hard day and night to circulate the blood all over the body in a path that will circulate the whole earth if put the blood veins connected in serious, for about 100 years the heart continue working restless, sure we need the muscle heart to be strong

3) The living cell has a very strange matter called protoplasm, inside it there are very minute bodies that carry all the inheritance code called chromosomes, the chromosomes number has a specific total in all living plants and living animals, in humans chromosomes are 46 chromosomes, and when our cells start to divide from one cell to two cells then to four cells, every new cell must have these 46 chromosomes, if it does not then the human will be something else other than human, however there are cells in the human body that only have 23 chromosomes and when it divides the new cells will have 23 chromosomes, it will make sense to know that these cells are the cells within the sperms and eggs, then when a sperm combine with an egg to produce a new human life the chromosomes numbers will be balanced back to 46, the new life is created

4) It is known when we have an injury we start bleeding, however soon after the blood will start becoming thicker and thicker until it turns to solid status and blocks further bleeding, if this does not happen, the human will bleed to death,

5) The human stomach represents a self contained very advanced chemical laboratory, which automatically produces chemical substances in more quantities than any human laboratory ever produced, the stomach automatically start analysing the entering food, then it starts classifying the different food and grouping it in different groups , then breaks it down and start to supply it to every human cell from the billions of cells in the human body and according to their needs, i.e. what bones, nails, muscles, hair, eyes, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦etc need, the stomach also has a built in system to counter bacteria, rotten food and attacking viruses, what a system that is for just the stomach!

6) The human ear has very unique properties that left scientist amazed, its complexity in analysing the received frequencies accurately then sending it as an electric current via the nerves to a specific spot in the human brain that makes humans hear the quietest sounds to the most noisiest sounds, but the amazing fact is this, the human ear does not respond to frequencies outside the range 20 to 20,000 frequency/second, this is actually very important for us to enjoy quietness otherwise we will go nuts hearing every frequency outside this range set by God, not set by coincident

7) The human eye is also very complicated, it has a crystallin lens that reflect an image on the retina using the eye muscles, the light pass through a small opening in the front of the eye called cornea, and between the cornea and the crystalline lens sits the Iris which has a small opening, the Iris can be of different colour from a human to another, the small opening in the Iris can narrow or widen according to the light strength, if the light is very bright the Iris opening will narrow to prevent damage to the Retina and vice verse. The Retina where the image is reflected is composed from few layers, the inner layer is composed from cones and cylinders shape tiny bodies that can be 125 million cylinders and 7 million cones where all of these bodies are perfectly and symmetrically arranged within the layer, scientists believe that the cylinder shape bodies are sensitive to the white colour, while the cone shape bodies are grouped in three groups that can sense red, green or blue each., the eye also does not respond to wave lengths outside a specific range similar to the ear

If I keep writing about the impossibly coincident facts about the human body that yet the scientist and doctors know very little about it, I will run out of papers and patience, let me say this, if it was a probability of 1 to 10 billion to withdraw 10 cards in a the order of 1 to 10, how will be the probability the human body to coordinate all these systems together while evolving its self?

And when looking at the animals and the plants kingdoms we will discover zillions of facts that can not be coincidence, however we have no room here for this discussion, but it is just another impossibility for the same coincidence to happen to all these vast varieties of animals and plants in regard to the natural election concept, and regarding the internal and external composite of their matter and their different organs that works in amazing harmony and perfect cooperation for life to continue between all living things.

It is so ridiculous to believe that a pile of bricks, steel, timber, glass and cement when bombed randomly, that pile will become a beautiful house, a creator has to design then create the house from these elements, i.e. building the house can not happen coincidently

Despite scientists have discovered many facts about the human body and its elements, science never discovered the secret of life, the soul is the secret of life and is one of the great secrets in the universe, we can feel it but we do not know what it is, despite the matter existing in our bodies, the soul is totally different thing that we do not know but we know that it the soul will leave the body one day, Allah has told us about the soul in his Quran:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 17:85]

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّن الْعِلْمِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً (85)

Surly the theory of coincidence failed to explain the secret of life exactly as the whole science discoveries so far failed to do the same, this lead to, the most respected scientist conceding the existing of our God, God has challenged those people who deny His existence or worship another self made gods to even try to create a fly while the fly that the real God created annoy them the least:

(73)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????O people! a parable is set forth, therefore listen to it: surely those whom you call upon besides Allah cannot create fly, though they should all gather for it, and should the fly snatch away anything from them, they could not take it back from i weak are the invoker and the invoked????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(74)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? They have not estimated Allah with the estimation that is due to Him; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 22:73-74]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ لَن يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ وَإِن يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَّا يَسْتَنقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ وَالْمَطْلُوبُ (73)
مَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (74)

Indeed life with all its variety on planet earth was created for a divine reason, planet earth itself was very well prepared to suit the existence of life, as many of the essential needs for life were forced upon earth for it to exit, God Almighty stated:

(20) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????On the earth are signs for those of assured Faith,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(21) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????As also in your own selves: Will ye not then see?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 51:20-21]

وَفِي الْأَرْضِ آيَاتٌ لِّلْمُوقِنِينَ (20)
وَفِي أَنفُسِكُمْ أَفَلَا تُبْصِرُونَ (21)

That is when I had to conclude without the slightest of doubt that Allah must exist and He created us for a purpose, and surely He explained that purpose in great details within His messages to us, the belief in God is also a safer bet for any wise human, because as I stated earlier the stack are high and there will be no way to return back and fix the errors committed, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s really look at logically just for a logical argument sake:

We have two possibilities:

1) There is a God
2) There is no God

Each should have 50% chance, fairly and squarely

According to all religions with a holy scripture, unbelievers will rotten in hell, now let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s assume we have two persons:

1) Person A is a believer
2) Person B is not a believer

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s analyse what will happen to both persons under the only two possibilities we have:

1) There is God (50%):
A) Person A may be safe
B) Person B will never be safe

2) There is no God (50%):
A) Person A will be safe
B) Person B will be safe

All in all if person A is a true believer then there will be no chance that anything bad may happen to him/her, however Person be accumulated 50% chance to be humiliated in hell for eternity

We should also look at the reward part not just consider the punishment part, in this case there is 50% chance for Person A to enjoy an amazing eternity while Person B will never see that LOL, the unbelievers are indeed the true and ultimate losers

After this serious issue is resolved, the test is not finished yet in fact a whole new challenge will start we need to analyse His existing messages and see for ourselves which one we should follow, a time consuming task indeed, but it is really enjoyable to do and makes things really clear, and will help in recognising the difficulty oif this test and what we should do to pass, the Quran message was clear that Satan and His progeny will attack us from all directions trying hard to flaw us, their main objective is for us to reject God and this can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t happen without exploiting the doubt in the existence of Allah, then if they fail in doing so, they move on to their next plan which is to insert the doubt in us the the Quran is His last warning and the final message to humanity in the JD, the Quran actually has given us a example of those who are confused and can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t settle their matter of belief:

137: Surely (as for) those who believe then disbelieve, again believe and again disbelieve, then increase in disbelief, Allah will not forgive them nor guide them in the (right) path.

138: Announce to the hypocrites that they shall have a painful chastisement:

139: Those who take the unbelievers for guardians rather than believers. Do they seek honor from them? Then surely all honor is for Allah.

[The Quran ; 4:137-139]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ثُمَّ كَفَرُواْ ثُمَّ آمَنُواْ ثُمَّ كَفَرُواْ ثُمَّ ازْدَادُواْ كُفْرًا لَّمْ يَكُنِ اللّهُ لِيَغْفِرَ لَهُمْ وَلاَ لِيَهْدِيَهُمْ سَبِيلاً (137)
بَشِّرِ الْمُنَافِقِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا (138)
الَّذِينَ يَتَّخِذُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاء مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَيَبْتَغُونَ عِندَهُمُ الْعِزَّةَ فَإِنَّ العِزَّةَ لِلّهِ جَمِيعًا (139)

-> We read above in 137:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Surely (as for) those who believe then disbelieve, again believe and again disbelieve, then increase in disbelief,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, See, there are humans who believe then disbelieve then believe then disbelieve then increase in disbelief, this surely the effect of Satan, this is his main objective indeed, however those who will listen to him will never be forgiven nor guided:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Allah will not forgive them nor guide them in the (right) path.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

.> I brought in the two verses after 4:137 for the lessons in them, here we read that those who listened to Satan above are really hypocrites:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Announce to the hypocrites that they shall have a painful chastisement:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> 139 informs us with an important fact :Those who take the unbelievers for guardians rather than believers., You can actually witness clear examples on FM web site of such believers who take the unbelievers as guardians instead of the belivers, see what Allah is telling them:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Do they seek honor from them? Then surely all honor is for Allah.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but they are surely deaf

Dre wrote:
Although I pray daily, and have no objections, recently i couldn't avoid the thought "is this really the right way/truth" (unfortunately even while praying).

what do you mean by the right way/truth?, you mean there is a God or not?, or do you mean that there is a God but you are not sure if He sent messages to us or do you mean you concede that there is God as well that He sent messages but you the thoughts of doubt relates to which message that should be followed?

Dre wrote:
Make no mistake - i have been a moslem all my life. But it would be interesting to hear if others have these thoughts as well, and what they do to stop it or avoid it. It's a feeling that could be from satan trying to steer me in the wrong direction - or a test from God if such a test exists.

This makes great sense because logically speaking Muslims should be Satan????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s main enemy, and as you guessed it he is trying to steer you from the path, Satan toughest enemy are called in the Quran, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Mukhlasin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, sounds like ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Sincere????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. only those Mukhalsin that will escape Satan deception with ease, for the others it is going to be a real tough test for them,

82: (Iblis) said: Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-
83: Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace).

[The Quran ; 38:82-83]

قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (82)
إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (83)

-> See how Iblis excluded the sincere ones :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? (Iblis) said: Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,- Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The above exception by Iblis not really due to his kindness or somethin, he is thirsty to even put those Mukklasin ones into the wrong, he excluded them because this is a law enforced by Allah:

39: (Iblis) said: O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-
40: Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace).
41: (Allah) said: This is a right course incumbent upon Me:
42: Surely. as regards My servants, you have no authority ,over them except those who follow you of the deviators.

[The Quran ; 15:39-42]

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (39)
إِلاَّ عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (40)
قَالَ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (41)
إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ إِلاَّ مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ (42)

-> See how Allah said that this law is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? : This is a right course incumbent upon Me, Surely. as regards My servants, you have no authority ,over them except those who follow you of the deviators.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Therefore those Mukhlasin should have the least doubt if they have any at all, in fact they were described in the Quran that those WHO WILL NEVER DOUBT AFTER THEIR BELIEF:

Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause of Allah: Such are the sincere ones.

[The Quran ; 49:15]

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَرْتَابُوا وَجَاهَدُوا بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الصَّادِقُونَ (15)

-> See :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, not just that but :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and have never since doubted????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, their sincerity of their belief must be reflected in their deeds: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause of Allah: Such are the sincere ones.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

At the end of they brother, it is not enough to claim that we belief, our belief must be tested hence you are right that it may be a test from Allah:

2: Do men think that they will be left alone on saying: We believe, and that they will not be tested?
3: : We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

[The Quran ; 29:2-3]

أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ (2)
وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ (3)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Do men think that they will be left alone on saying: We believe, and that they will not be tested?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, every believer will be subject to that test: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? We did test those before them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and sure Allah will expose those who lie :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The solution is very simple indeed, but only simple to those classified as Mukhlasin:

And if an interference of the Shaitan that may cause you mischief, seek refuge in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

[The Quran ; 41:36]

وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (36)

the above verse should apply to the thoughts that come to mind, these evil thoughts can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be only the evil thoughts regarding the human affairs between them but should include the foremost commandment from our Lord which is submitting totally that He exists and that we will be held accountable to everything we did in this test, the above was confirmed in another location:

200: If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with Allah; for He heareth and knoweth (all things).
201: Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, then lo! they see. (aright)!

[The Quran ; 7:200-201]

وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللّهِ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ (200)
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ (201)

-> See how the advice to seek refuge in Allah when Satan try to flaw us is repeated in 7:200, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with Allah; for He heareth and knoweth (all things).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, those really sincere ones when they do wrong they know what to do to fix their mistakes :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? : Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, then lo! they see.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Sorry for the long comment

Take care
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Nov, 2006 9:40 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: Faith is Long Term... Reply with quote  

You know my brother I kinda think faith is like a card game...

You play and pray and do all the right things and still face setbacks sometimes...

But faith like cards is "Long Term" my brother...

You just keep doing the right things and it pays off in the end...

God just might be a poker player himself... Wink

"Elvira I knew when I prayed after getting my hole cards I'd make a Royal Flush and win that pot"...SUPERSONNY says..

"Good SUPERSONNY then you can buy me that diamond ring I want"...Elvira says...

"Oh yes...Well unfortunately the pot wasn't very big though...But keep praying sweetheart"...SUPERSONNY says...

Post Posted:
Wed 15 Nov, 2006 7:53 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello Sonny

God is not a pker player bro, He is th Mightest of all Planners

Take care

Wed 15 Nov, 2006 7:59 am
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello Sonny God is not a pker player bro, He is th Mightest of all Planners Take care

Ah yes and that's just an anology...

But poker players have game plans...

And I'm sure God has one for us...

The above post of mind was meant that we all have faith and sometimes even with it suffer setbacks in life...

But above all we mustn't lose faith and keep on following his will with faith and will prevail long term in the end...

Faith is not a thing that you call upon at times in dire distress...

But you call upon it always with every breath...

"Praise the Lord and with his help we'll get this thing fixed"...SUPERSONNY says...

Post Posted:
Wed 15 Nov, 2006 10:14 am
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

dre,
"faith is believing something you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

The fact that you are questioning yourself is good. We all need to question everything. Questions lead to answers. If we never question, we'll never know what the truth is. And I've found that the more knowledge we have, the more questions we have.
I don't like the idea of faith. Most of the time, the word "faith" is used to stomp on questions that cannot be answered.
I've seen so many examples of when someone asks "does God exist?" and the religious guy says "don't you have faith!?!?!" or something like that.
Faith is basically the most arrogant form of opinion. If you have faith, you believe that you can't be wrong. And because you can't be wrong, there's no need for asking questions.
Today, the muslim population is suffering from faith. There is a cure, though.
And what people usually call the "deep down feeling" is just an emotion. I've seen so many instances of people being convinced they are right because they feel so strongly about it. Or they believe in something because they feel this attachment to it. It's like when people are in love (she's the greatest until the feeling wears off) It is emotion. And emotions cloud our judgement (unless they are controlled). We should transcend our emotions, not submit to them.

So it's not satan, it's actually the opposite of satan. It's your sane side telling you to wake up. Don't avoid that thought. Explore it.
Post Posted:
Wed 15 Nov, 2006 3:43 pm
rowlandm
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

Hi Dre,

I really wanted to highlight that religion, belief and faith is about accepting something without having 100% concrete proof (like Allah having a nice chat with you while he flys you around Jupiter - you know what I mean) rather than trying to rationalise it through what reason and brain power you have yourself. You will never get 100% proof in any religion.

If you had a set of beliefs that you came to from reading the Quran and hadith and your life experiences, that you try to rationalise and reason, and they just happened to be non-muslim in nature and rejected Allah and the Quran, then you would be creating your own way of living (almost your own religion if you know what I mean). And if Allah is the one True God, then you would be heading to hell for your beliefs (as far as I know - you guys will obviously correct me if this isn't 100% accurate).

If your set of beliefs that came after all this thinking was muslim in nature (you know what I mean guys) then you would get lucky and follow Islam and go to heaven with all the good stuff. But if the Protestant Christian god is correct, then you will go to hell (had a long discussion last week about this with a theologian - good mate of mine). They say you believe Jesus is God or you go to hell. You don't even have to be a nice guy to get to heaven. Just believe in god (ie put all your eggs in one basket without 100% proof and even if it sounds illogical).

I unfortunately am going to hell whether the Christians or the Muslims are right. Which kinda sucks, but if there is one thing I have learned is that if I truly believe that what I'm doing is the best for me, then I have to accept it and it's consequences. And if I was so scared of going to hell I wanted to pick a religion, there is a chance I would pick the wrong one and even then that God would know that in my heart that I really was doing it to get out of the torture of hell (I really hate physical pain!).

Ahmed, how would the fact the Protestant Christian god will send unbelievers to hell change the possibilities for what you said in your post
Quote:

According to all religions with a holy scripture, unbelievers will rotten in hell, now let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s assume we have two persons:

1) Person A is a believer
2) Person B is not a believer

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s analyse what will happen to both persons under the only two possibilities we have:

1) There is God (50%):
A) Person A may be safe

2) There is no God (50%):
A) Person A will be safe
B) Person B will be safe

I'll give it a shot but I'm sure I will get really really confused.

1) Person A is a muslim
2) Person B is an atheist
3) Person C is a Protestant Christian

1)There is a God (50%)
A) Person A might be safe
C) Person C might be safe

2) There is no God
A) Person A will be safe
B) Person B will be safe
C) Person C will be safe

That's as simple as I can make it. Cause it would get confusing working out statistics of which religion is correct if God exists. To make the model more accurate I still have to include Roman Catholicism and the Church of Latter day saints as they have different criteria for getting into heaven. Plus all the other religions out there too....
Post Posted:
Sat 25 Nov, 2006 11:40 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello rowlandm

Actually I discussed this example of propability while considering the other 3 religions Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism in additiom to Islam and theisimon another forum before

this will lead to the same reults which is the atheists are the clear cut losers

there is no doubt it about bro

try and divide 100% over 5 and apply the two posibilities of a God existance and the contrary, you will see that the Atheist is the clear cut loser

the question will be which religion is right out of these 4?, just debating religions with the atheist losers is nothing but a total waste of time, therefore the atheists should get out of it and leave religions to those who believe in it to sort it out between themselves

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 25 Nov, 2006 11:48 pm
rowlandm
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

Quote:
just debating religions with the athiest losers is nothing but a total waste of time, therefore the atheist should get out of it and leave religions to those who believe in it to sort it out between themselves

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I am technically an atheist and that would mean me slinking away!
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:24 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

rowlandm wrote:
Quote:
just debating religions with the athiest losers is nothing but a total waste of time, therefore the atheist should get out of it and leave religions to those who believe in it to sort it out between themselves

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I am technically an atheist and that would mean me slinking away!

There are two different types of Ateists bro

those who are seeking the truth

and those arrogant ones who always oppose the clear truth

and i meant the second not the first

Cheers

Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:39 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
dre wrote:

Although I pray daily, and have no objections, recently i couldn't avoid the thought "is this really the right way/truth" (unfortunately even while praying). Make no mistake - i have been a moslem all my life. But it would be interesting to hear if others have these thoughts as well, and what they do to stop it or avoid it. It's a feeling that could be from satan trying to steer me in the wrong direction - or a test from God if such a test exists.

# i have doubts most of the time..and sometimes i have faith! :-S

...what is it about faith that bothers u...i mean what prompts ur doubts about this being the right way?

## take care, bud! (-:

Last edited by The on Sat 30 Jun, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 30 Jun, 2007 3:44 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
rowlandm wrote:
I unfortunately am going to hell whether the Christians or the Muslims are right. Which kinda sucks, but if there is one thing I have learned is that if I truly believe that what I'm doing is the best for me, then I have to accept it and it's consequences. And if I was so scared of going to hell I wanted to pick a religion, there is a chance I would pick the wrong one and even then that God would know that in my heart that I really was doing it to get out of the torture of hell (I really hate physical pain!).

# what do u think is right? i mean do u have any specific thuts on what would make up the right religion?

## take care, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 30 Jun, 2007 3:47 pm