You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Replies to "Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Replies to "Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

Bother Ahmed & Walid,

Please discuss current topic in a new thread.
Post Posted:
Thu 09 Nov, 2006 9:08 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello All

Yeh let's get this thread on track again:

drshabeer wrote:
Peace Brothers and sisters..
Well In my opinion People like me who are not very good at understanding the grammer etc of Arabic would Always like to get different Perspectives and Views on the Same Verses.

Salam bro

See man, there is only one way that we can defend ourselves on the JD, simply by telling Allah that this is what He told us literally in the Quran. i.e. those who manipulate the Quran illiterally will have no defence on the JD. it is possible that it will be said to them that they only followed their low desires:

43- Have you seen him who takes his desires for his god? Will you then be a protector over him?

44- Or do you think that most of them do hear or understand? They are nothing but as cattle; nay, they are straying farther off from the path.

[The Quran ; 25:43-44]

أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَهَهُ هَوَاهُ أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا (43)
أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا (44)

Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god his own vain desire? Allah has, knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart (and understanding), and put a cover on his sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah (has withdrawn Guidance)? Will ye not then receive admonition?

[The Quran ; 45:23]

أَفَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَهَهُ هَوَاهُ وَأَضَلَّهُ اللَّهُ عَلَى عِلْمٍ وَخَتَمَ عَلَى سَمْعِهِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَجَعَلَ عَلَى بَصَرِهِ غِشَاوَةً فَمَن يَهْدِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ اللَّهِ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ (23)

drshabeer wrote:
So that I can compare and study the different Views by my own Analysis etc..

Well, I guess this is what everyone should do, which is analyse the proposed concepts and comparing it with the existing knowledge that we already have, I have to be honest too that I analysed most of the claims stated by the aloners,, at the start I felt that they have merit but as I continued my analysis o quickly realized that they are a bunch of Muslims who submitted to satan and surely they have gone astray

The aloners confusion with the Quran is evident when you present to them a very string language argument, like when I did with the pig meat or the Sacred House or Fasting the month of Ramadan even when you present to them a logical Quran argument like when I did with Jahannam, or Firon, they still insist on their non sense, this is the clear evidence of their submission to Satan, remember this verse:

They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.

[The Quran ; 9:74]

يَحْلِفُونَ بِاللّهِ مَا قَالُواْ وَلَقَدْ قَالُواْ كَلِمَةَ الْكُفْرِ وَكَفَرُواْ بَعْدَ إِسْلاَمِهِمْ وَهَمُّواْ بِمَا لَمْ يَنَالُواْ وَمَا نَقَمُواْ إِلاَّ أَنْ أَغْنَاهُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ فَإِن يَتُوبُواْ يَكُ خَيْرًا لَّهُمْ وَإِن يَتَوَلَّوْا يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمَا لَهُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ نَصِيرٍ (74)

drshabeer wrote:
If the Views are Unilateral without any opposing It would become difficult to verify the Views.. Regards

and also bro, when the account is held it will be impossible to have a defence using the unliteral understandings because simply there might be more than one unliteral understanding (see, each one can be according to the individual low desires) however with the literal Quran, we only have one understanding hence those following the literal Quran will have a merited defence

Salam
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Nov, 2006 8:27 am
Dre

australia.gif

Salam Ahmed,

Basically mate, i dont think you should have to reason your actions. Anyway, all i could see is that they banned you because you were getting on their nerves. Simple as that! If someone doesnt like it tuff luck!!

And really every single point you disputed about their comments - they never wanted to accept (even before you said it) - if they want to say somehting, and expect the reader to believe it then they should of continued to debate the matter with you to show us who is right at the end, but it looks like they were worried their whole concept of islam would be jeopardised. One thing i like about you - is the fact that your willing to take on any argument - and continue it to the end. Really its the loss of any reader out there who didnt find out the conclusion.

Dre
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Nov, 2006 2:16 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Dre wrote:
Salam Ahmed,

Salam bro

Dre wrote:
Basically mate, i dont think you should have to reason your actions.

With these weirdos you need to explain everything otherwise they manipulate it and use it against you to defame you

Dre wrote:
Anyway, all i could see is that they banned you because you were getting on their nerves. Simple as that! If someone doesnt like it tuff luck!!

Of course I was gettin on their nerves, as they got on my nerves when they kept saying non sense about Allah and his Quran, the difference between me and them though that I didn't cri as they did all the time during my year on FM

Dre wrote:
And really every single point you disputed about their comments - they never wanted to accept (even before you said it)

Of course, and if you pay FM a visit and read my over 3000 comments "if you have time" you will see how they have been refuted and what they do after, they just run and try to defame me

Dre wrote:
- if they want to say somehting, and expect the reader to believe it then they should of continued to debate the matter with you to show us who is right at the end,

It is not really a matter of who is right and who is wrong, there will be no room for mistakes on the JD, anyone who is mistaken will pay severly, it is all about reaching a common understanding to our great religion and its Quran, they don't want that indeed, what they want is to create a deluded concept that can only be valid in Barbie worlds then promot it as if they are the right ones and the rest are wrong, they did exactly as the sunni and other islamic sects did

Dre wrote:
but it looks like they were worried their whole concept of islam would be jeopardised.

Of course, that is why I concluded that they don't want to reach a common understanding regarding the Quran, rather to insist on their manipulations to only serve their low desires

Dre wrote:
One thing i like about you - is the fact that your willing to take on any argument - and continue it to the end.

Bro, this is what a religious debater should be, I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS PREACHER rather a very tough religious debater, and when I say tough I mean that I look at every single letter said by my opponent and try hard to find logical mistakes in it sort of like a lawyer or a prosecuter and I use their tough style of presenting my argument, I'm no faint hearted bro and religious debates are not for the faint hearted, if you read my reply to the first part of the manipulated story named "where was mohammed" by FM webmaster you will know what I mean

Dre wrote:
Really its the loss of any reader out there who didnt find out the conclusion.
Dre

Not really because that is why FI was launched

I won't be stopped bro

Take care
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:07 am
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Buddhism
Zodiac: Libra

india.gif

Post subject: Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum - Bring it on Reply with quote  

There is nothing wrong in brother Ahmed using strong language.

So does the Koran.

So does the Book of Isaiah.

So did Jesus.

I wish I could do the same. ( May be, I even secretly admire and envy him for this gift.)

He has been gifted such speech by Allah

because his faith is STRONG, and not luke warm like the rest of us.

With faith comes knowledge.

With knowledge comes wisdom.

With wisdom, love, and understanding.

Open your eyes, so that light may enter.

Open your hearts, that faith may enter.

And leave brother Ahmed alone just because he is in conflict with our pride and our half baked knowledge on the Koran.

He has devoted much time to study it. So let us not grudge him credit for it.

As God orders us in the Book of Job:

"Be silent. And Listen."

Yes, dear friends. Listening is also an art which many of us have not cared to acquire.

As the saying goes in India:

He (god) has given us two ears and one tongue so that

we may listen twice as much as we speak."

Go, do likewise.

Love,

Sun 18 Mar, 2007 3:31 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
drshabeer wrote:
Well In my opinion People like me who are not very good at understanding the grammer etc of Arabic would Always like to get different Perspectives and Views on the Same Verses.

If the Views are Unilateral without any opposing It would become difficult to verify the Views.. Regards

# u are absolutely right, brother! however, it's very important to know what one is dealing with; many peepz i see simply fall to propoganda!

for example, non-muslims over the years have tried to disort the quran by claiming that the arabs borrowed words from other languages and distorted the meanings to suit their own agenda! this is simply absurd for v have no reason to believe that if a word is common to arabic and, say, hebrew, then it is the arabic language which has borrowed it from hebrew! further, there is no reason to suppose that a borrowed word should either conform to the meaning in the source language, or be seen as a distortion! there are many peepz who look at the different entries for words in a dictionary and then get pedantic about it; and there are many others who actually fall for these full-baked "regurgitators"!

## to give but 1 example, look at the word "berserk"! if v read in a piece of english literature about somebody who went berserk, v understand the person got all maniacal and frenzied!

...v do not trace its source back to scandinavian dialect or culture, and understand that the person (who went berserk) became a norse warrior! nor do v understand that person to have wrapped himself in bearskin!

...yet u find plenty score non-muslims and wannabes trying to apply such a technique to the text of quran; and u do find some naive peepz in search of a fresh perspective fall pray to their lies!
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Mar, 2007 7:08 pm