You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - My cyber stalkers
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information My cyber stalkers

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: My cyber stalkers Reply with quote  

Hello all

One of my cyber stalkers is back on FFI, look what the filthy coward lowest of the lows posted on FFI, he is one of these two "DevilDog7 or Remenant" whom I destroyed both about 4 years ago on an anti islam web site, www.libertyunites.us :

One of Ahmed's haters/stalkers using the nickname "USMC Mom" said to Ahmed on FFI:

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit.

Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with anyone that really counts? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

Your attempt at constructing a useful forum is pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling is hardly effective...

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ""normal"" people take for granted, that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ""challenged"" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never joined this excuse for a forum. It just wouldn't have been ""right""...... Sort of like parking in a handicap space.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape.

Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

You are a swine, a vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit.

You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.

You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.

And did I mention you smell?

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a waste of skin. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit.

You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod.

Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant and half baked comments about people you don't even know, or any of the rest of your drivel.

I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. Must be all that telemarketing work you do!! Very Happy

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive,
malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring,
plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and generally...
Not Good.

Have a great day Asshat! Cool

My reply was simply:

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 19 May, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Messageicon Posted:
Sun 18 May, 2008 7:40 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Just to update you all

all 3 stalkers have been banned from FFI

Thanks again FFI moderators
Post Posted:
Mon 19 May, 2008 5:45 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Typical Christian bigot. Hate is their trademark.
Post Posted:
Mon 19 May, 2008 7:44 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Kafir-Harbi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Hey Ahmed,

I just wish this hate was directed at that scumbag yezeevee
Post Posted:
Sat 07 Jun, 2008 4:43 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
Hey Ahmed,

I just wish this hate was directed at that scumbag yezeevee

I don't hate anyone really, they are the ones who hate me

now why yekee is a scumbag?
Post Posted:
Sat 07 Jun, 2008 7:02 am
Kafir-Harbi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:

I am taking him on at FFI, just watch me first own and then pawn his hate-filled ass.
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Jun, 2008 7:04 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
I am taking him on at FFI, just watch me first own and then pawn his hate-filled ass.

sure, keeping an eye
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Jun, 2008 7:56 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Just to update you all

Who are the three, Ahmed?

The six you mentioned are FFI's comical relief providers. They are known as 1-3 liners. Laughing

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Oct, 2008 1:20 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

Let me know the topic and I would love to read.

Cheers
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Oct, 2008 1:34 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Just to update you all

The six you mentioned are FFI's comical relief providers. They are known as 1-3 liners. Laughing

Salaams
BMZ

Salam dear brother

they are a bunch of losers whom I met on a web site called www.libertyunites.us, that web site was a clear cut Anti Islam site but I can assure you that I demolished all the enemy of Islam in there and even after i left, no one dares to attack Islam over there

The stalkers then knew that i am active on FFI so they joined to stalk me and again they were destroyed

Take care mate
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Oct, 2008 6:57 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Just to update you all

Salaams
BMZ

Salam dear brother

they are a bunch of losers whom I met on a web site called www.libertyunites.us, that web site was a clear cut Anti Islam site but I can assure you that I demolished all the enemy of Islam in there and even after i left, no one dares to attack Islam over there

The stalkers then knew that i am active on FFI so they joined to stalk me and again they were destroyed

Take care mate

Thanks for the note, Ahmed. Will visit that site.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 21 Oct, 2008 2:26 pm