You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

Let me confirm Slam Dunk # 45, as I have progressed further in my sura 19 translation, I found that an angel was also called Takiyya, let's have a look:

16- And remember in the book, Mariam, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place;
17- So she took a seclusion from them; then We sent to her Our spirit (an angel), and he (the angel) appeared to her as a human alike (her).
18- She (Mariam) said: Indeed, I seek refuge by the Beneficent from you, that you are fearing (Allah).

[Al Quran ; 19:16-18]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًا شَرْقِيًّا (16)
فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا (17)
قَالَتْ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْكَ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا (1Cool

-> The verses above are from the story of Mary: And remember in the book, Mariam, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern place;, So she took a seclusion from them; After Mary took seclusion from her family, Allah sent an angel to her, who (the angel) appeared to her as a human like her: then We sent to her Our spirit (an angel), and he (the angel) appeared to her as a human alike (her). so she feared him of course, imagine a human appearing all of a sudden in an area in which you sought seclusion, so she quickly sought refuge by Allah from that angel who appeared to her as a man: She (Mariam) said: Indeed, I seek refuge by the Beneficent from you, and while seeking refuge by Allah from him, she asked Allah that such man is one who is Taqiyya: إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا , Inn Kunta Taqiyya, i.e. that you are fearing (Allah).

Imagine now the flawed understanding by the hard core confused goons of FFI, that Taqiyya means lying about the faith to protect the faith, so Mary suppose to have sought refuge in Allah and asking him that such man be one of those who lie about the religion to protect it. hahahahahaah

I told you, you must (and I repeat you must) shove those ignorant and kafir goons into that bin I mentioned in my Slam # 45

This is the mother of all grand slams, Ahmed.

It is good you posted at FFI and I would like to see what that goon KKKhalil Fariel has to say. I am glad you are exposing their weaknesses, ignorance and Taqaiyya.

This poster Khalil at FFI, basically copies and pastes from Shia sources. I caught him quite early. Laughing

Well done
Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Thu 08 Jan, 2009 11:23 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Just read the following silly response from Cassie:

Quote:
Ahmed, please understand that taqqiya is an IDIOMATIC meaning derived from the context of 3-28, not the LITERAL translation. Bringing us literal translations in other verses is just a red herring because the context (and hence the idiomatic meaning) is different.

She should just have kept shut. I find such comments so ridiculous and hilarious. I really can't understand these 1-3 liner posters of FFI. First, they know nothing and second, they just comment for the sake of making a silly comment. Laughing

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Thu 08 Jan, 2009 11:38 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Hello all

This comment relates to the mother of all slam dunks # 43:

antineoETC wrote:
BTW Ahmedbahgat, could you please address my previous question:

Quote:
"Verse 9:03 orders you to "proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith.". What might be the nature of this "grievous penalty" of which you are ordered to warn the Kafirs?"
Thanks

As I told you that the people before Islam used to do the prayer and even pay Zakat to Allah, therefore when the verses in sura 9 say: fight them UNTIL they pray and pay Zakat, it means until they pray and pay zakat as it was sent to them in the past, not after they manpiulated it:, let's have a look at the followiing verse:

30- He (baby Isa) said: Indeed, I am the servant of Allah; He has given me the book and made me a prophet.
31- And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I am alive;

[Al Quran ; 19:30-31]

قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (30)
وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا (31)

-> See what Isa (Jesus) is saying above: He (baby Isa) said: Indeed, I am the servant of Allah; He has given me the book and made me a prophet., And He has made me blessed wherever I may be,, then he stated what Allah commanded him to do: وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا , Wa Awsani Bi Al-salah Wa Al-Zakah Ma Domt Hayya, i.e. and He has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I am alive;.

Here you have it, clearly the other religions before Islam like Christianity (for example) were also commanded to do Prayer and Pay Zakat, however the flawed humans manipulated such rituals after submittng to Satan, and that is why islam was sent as a final message, to fix all such flawes in the previous religions and set the standard for a real religion and hw it should be.

Now after reclaiming Mecca which has the house of Allah (Kabba) where all people come to pray to Allah and pay zakat, you should expcect that the new rules of the Muslim land must be forced and adhered to, if they are not happy from the new rules, then simply they need to piss off the land and never come near the Kabba again, bloody simple, now if they do not want that and oppose it, then whatever laws the law makers of the land made, must be applied to them, for example, if the law makers said, that those who violate the new rules of the Kabba should be killed, then tough luck, they should be killed, that is what we all know as the law of the land, i bloody e. each land has their own laws

Nosubmission wrote:
You silly liar,
In the New Testament Jesus commanded people to give alms, which is not the same as the Islamic notion of Zakat. Besides, Jesus asked a rich man to sell "whatever" he has and follow Him. There is not a single verse in the New Testament (you cling to it in panic to defend your fabricated Koran!) that asks Christians to give Zakat. I have caught you lying again.

Why do not you go and learn what the Arabic word Zakat means, you Jesus worshipper bound to hell?

It is the same as Alms, you stupid

and BTW, not Just Jesus who was praying and paying Zakat, but also Ismail commanded his people to do the same, let's have a look:

54- And remember in the book Ismail; indeed, he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.
55- And he (Ismail) used to command his family with prayer and zakah, and he was near his Lord pleased.

[Al Quran ; 19:54-55]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا (54)
وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ وَكَانَ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيًّا (55

-> See not Jusr Jesus who was praying and paying zakat, but also Ismail commanded his family to do so: And remember in the book Ismail; indeed, he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet., and: يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاة, Ya'omir Ahlahu Bi Al-Salah Wa Al-Zakah, i.e. command his family with prayer and zakah

I.e. all those who should visit the Kabba should perform Prayer and pay Zakah, to Allah, the way it should be, i.e. the ways which were mentioned by all these prophets, Ismail, Jesus and Mohammed

Please dismiss yourself

I think the above should be added to my slam dunk show, however I will only add it to my web site for now

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 10 Jan, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 10 Jan, 2009 6:53 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Let me slam dunk the crap by Islamis_Tashit aka Bin Lying, that he is spewing all over the place on FFI.

He is arguing that the Arabic word: سَمَاءً , SamaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??a with a hamza at the end, means Sky, as if he means the physical sky itself despite the idiot does not know what is the physical sky made of

I disputed his crap and explained to him that the word Samaa means anything that is above or higher than where you are standing.

The three letters root سما , Sama, i.e. to rise is the root from which many other words are derived, in fact we can even derive from it words that have nothing to do with being high, neither being above, for example the word مُسَمَّى , Musama, is a word that is derived from the root سما , Sama, however it means Known which has nothing to do with being high or being above.

For me to totally slam dunk Tashit crap and paralyze him so he cannot reply back sanely, is to type the three letters root on one of the online Arabic dictionaries and show every one what it came up with.

I used the common dictionary named Al-Wasit, on this web site:

http://lexicons.ajeeb.com/openme.asp?fileurl=/html/4092259.html

Here is the results of the meaning of the Root and all other derived words from it including the word سَمَاءً , SamaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??a with a Hamza at the end:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

I have underlined using yellow what I am going to translate for you:

1) سما , Sama, to rise, to be above

2) اسمى , Asma, to make him higher, to make him above

3) ساماه , Samah, compete with another to be higher, compete with another to be above

4) سماه , Sammah, give him a name

5) تسامى , Tasama, the people competed against each other to be higher or to be above

6) السامى , Al-Sami, the one who is in a high place

7) السماء , Al-SamaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??a, what is in front of the earth, the universe, and everything above, and everything that is above you that give you shade, the cloud, the rain, as we read in the Quran verse 71:11 يُرْسِلُ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا

8) السماوة , Al-Samawah, the ceiling of a house

9) السمو , Al-Semmo, highness, the title of any prince

10) السمى , Al-Sammay, the proud, the one who thinks to be above others

11) المسمى , Al-Musamma, the known, as in the Quran verse 2:282 إِذَا تَدَايَنْتُمْ بِدَيْنٍ إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُسَمَّى فَاكْتُبُوهُ

Here you have it, ugly Tashit, the perfect slam:

# 46

Sat 10 Jan, 2009 10:24 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Salaam, Ahmed

Is he the guy who remains in a Holiday Inn bathroom, the Towel Head?

I have really yet to see an FFI Goon, who can discuss Arabic. Your Slam dunks are
really appreciated as the silent readers on FFI can make out how Qur'aan is distorted
by FFI Ignorants.

Please keep doing that.

Let me say this. No Ahmed Bahgat, no FFI. lol!

All here may find this interesting at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R32OK1UEQPUMXC/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=0980994802&nodeID=283155#wasThisHelpful

Quote:
T. NGUYEN says:

First Sina's knowledge in Christianity is much left to be desired.

Second his knowledge of Arabic and of the Quran is superb.

Ali Sina, himself, confirmed to me once during exchanges that he read translations in English to discuss and did not understand Arabic.

Laughable, indeed! Laughing

Baig
Post Posted:
Sat 10 Jan, 2009 3:25 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Ronyvo at FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I read the following from ronyvo at FFI, followed by your good response:

Quote:

Re: Takiyya and mistranslations of the Koran I:

ronyvo wrote:Well, I wanted to expose the manipulation of explaining takiyya, but I see that there are few people here done that very well.

I studied the Koran in Arabic, so I know that you are distorting the meaning intentiaonally or unintentionally.
Since your are expert in Arabic, can you interpret the word
enkahoo, which means the "F..." letter word. It is translated in the Koran marry. Narry means tzawago. See the difference. And many mistranslations like that to hide the violence and the wickidness of Islam.

You reply:

Quote:
Thanks for your honesty, however it won't save you from your ignorance, here is the Root Na Ka Ha search results for the most popular Arabic dictionaries, read them all then dismiss yourself.

It is appalling to read from ronyvo that he studied Qur'aan in Arabic. Laughing Looks like ronyvo is one step behind Haik Monsieur aka Khalil Friel. Laughing

So, with Ronyvo's argument, a Christian Arab Priest would say, "Dear beloved, we have all gathered here to see this couple in holy fucking!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope Ronyvo or some FFI goon can post this on FFI for everbody's reading pleasure.

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Jan, 2009 7:50 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello all

Time to expose a clear cut deceiver who is an inmate in the CCCLD (Cyber Correction Centre of the FFI Life Dismissals) as well resume my slam dunk show:

parvez mushtaq wrote:
thanks haik
you have solved nearly 30% of the problem
c
rso as per you all tafsirs are regarding "for those who HAVE NOT MENSTRUATED"

BUT ONE MORE THING

where is "YET" haik

with regards

Mushtaq

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
The phrase "Wallaee Lam yahidna" as interpreted by Islam's authentic Mufassirs generates the meaning "Those who have not menstruated yet". BTW, don't you have anything worthwhile to add than coming up with these silly bits?

Regards
KhaliL

parvez mushtaq wrote:
haik pl don't waste time
pl tell me in "yes" or "no"
if there is "yet" then tell me where

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Sad individual. Do you think this is smart enough?

Hahahaha, here is the conman in action, when he is cornered, he starts spinning

Yeh it was bloody smart enough to expose a conman like you, show us how it was the contrary

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Do you know Arabic?

But it is been proven that you are indeed ignorant of the basics of Arabic language, your crap below will be enough to again expose you

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
I bet you do not.

The safest bet should be that are the one who do not, well, you will prove me right (again) below

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Do you have your comprehension intact? NOT.

Well, let me tact your comprehension then

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
How would you translate a phrase if that denotes "Girls who have not reached the age of menstruation?"

Lam Yaddnna ABADA

Lol, do you think that was smart enough?

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Now listen you kid.

Well, how a kid listens to a fool?

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
"Lam" = Denotative of negation. "NOT"

Good boy

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
"Yahidh" = Verbal form of "Haidh" or "Maheedh" = "Menstruate"

Good boy

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
"Na" = Resonance which means either "Still or Yet".

HAHAHAHAHAHA, are you that fool to think that you can fool the novice Arabic speakers?, well you may only further confuse the already confused goons in here, but do not dare to do it with any Arabic speaker you conman

The Na at the end of Yahiddna is called Noon Al Niswah you fool, i.e. the Noon for the feminine plural, which must be added to any VERB if we are talking about a group of women performing such verb

Why do not you go and burry your PinConHead somewhere?

KhaliL FarieL wrote:

Why do you skip your Quran classes?

And did you skip your Arabic classes?

Do you really know Arabic or just the letters and numbers?

Please follow my advice to find an isolated place so you can burry your PinConHead whitout feeling any shame that some may be watching you, you have been slammed again:

# 47

Tue 13 Jan, 2009 11:41 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

That was indeed a great Slam dunk. You exposed Khaleel Fariel aka Haik Monsieur as the kid who does not really know Arabic.

I was shocked when the goon said Na means Still or Yet.

I am glad you exposed this guy who talks rubbish and does not really know Arabic and grammar.

I think we can rate him as Apple_Pie No:2 Laughing

Well done, mate.

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Jan, 2009 12:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the CCC Life Dismissals

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Ahmed Bahgat,

Well, you need to really STHU and admit your blunder, but we should know by now that a deceiver will never admit it, because your deliberate blunder is part of your plan to deceive others, but again, you will only be able to deceive the already confused FFI goons, you will never be able to deceive a believer

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
No comment on your ad hominem rants which are reflective of your frustration.

Well, if you think that I am frustrated then fine, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s consider it that I am frustrated because the Cyber world allows deceivers like you to mislead others with ease. That is why I am here to expose the likes of you and help those others not to be deceived by you

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
I forgot to warn you beforehand abrogating my life dismissal to engage with me will pay you dearly Mr. Bahgat,

Look pal, your life dismissal won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be abrogated until you apologise for all Muslims publicly on FFI web site, you were the perpetrators not them, on the other hand you should have known by now that with the life dismissals, I still reserve my right to reply to any crap they spew.

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
You have not learnt from your past mistakes. Now let me move into business.

My mistakes in your Barbie world?

Well, in the real world everything is documented on my slam dunk show on a few web sites.

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
The phrase in trial is Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??Lam YahidnaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â

Really?

What a dumb bum

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
As in the post above to that of yours, I dislodged the phrase into three parts. It was to make sense when a phrase of a Semitic language translates into an entirely different lingo.

Hmmm, but you spewed crap that the Na at the end of Yahddena means Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??YetÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â, which is 100% a blunder, why donot you be a man and admit your blunder first?

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Now, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t stop calling you a kid; it is not a derogatory term but just consider I am too much fond of you.

Well, being a kid or an adult won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t take of me my brilliance in the Arabic language

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
LAM = Negation in the past.

Wrong, Lam can only apply to present tense verbs, IT CAN NEVER APPLY TO PAST TENSE VERBS, see how confused you are?, how about you go and check with an Arabic language teacher, you even do not need a professor to check it with, just a teacher and ask him, can we use LAM with a past tense verbs?, let me tell you the answer that you should hear, BIG NO, in fact it is impossible to happen

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Yahidh = Present tense from the root Haidh

Exactly, can you see how the Lam applies only to present tenses

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Na = Suffix

What happened?

Firstly you tell us that it means Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??YetÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â, now you tell us that it is a suffix?

Well, I agree with you this time that it is a suffix that indicate PLURAL FEMININE VERB

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Can you translate this word to word to English without adding �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??Yet�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? in it and make sense of it?

Of course I can:

They do not have their period

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Do you want to see how it goes:

How about you see above how it went?

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??Not in the past to menstruateÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â

Wrong

It has to be like this:

Lam Yahiddna MIN QABL

Or

Lam Yahiddna ABADA,

In both cases, the key words Min Qabl and Abada, must indicate that the denial of Lam is not only for present rather for present and past

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Does it make sense to you?

Read above then try to learn something to clear you obvious ignorance

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Perhaps; since you are not a native speaker of English and your skills in this beautiful language is very poor.

Who cares abot English you fool while we are discussing Arabic words?

Are you that hard core of a deceiver?

Well, let me expose you with ease:

If you one day visited me at my home (I am sure it will never happen because you will not be welcomed until you apologise to all Muslims on FFI), then I asked you in Arabic:

Inta Akalat Al-Fitar, i.e. did you eat your breakfast

If you did not have your breakfast then you must answer in this way:

La�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??a, Lam Akul Al-Fitar, i.e. No, I did not eat my breakfast

Now look again and see for yourself that you only denied the most recent (last) breakfast, on the other hand you can not be denying that you ate your breakfast yesterday and the day before or any past day for that matter

And that should be enough to expose your stupidity and the stupidity of those goons who support your clear crap

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
But ask any native speaker whether the above is grammatically correct sentence or not. It is NOT until you insert the term �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??YET�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?� and retranslate it in an appropriate mode. I would do it for you and consider this free.

Dismissed

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??Not menstruated yetÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â

See, it makes perfect sense;

Only for the fools like you, however in the real words of the Arabic words, YET CAN NENER EXIST WITH LAM unless the words: Min Qabl or Abada are used

Why don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t you dismiss yourself? You are a real embarrassment to yourself indeed

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Now, let me challenge you to translate the Arabic phrase Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??Lam YahidhnaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã? literally into English without adding Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??YETÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â. Let me see how far you can move on.

But I already did you confused, here it is again:

They do not have their periods

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Waiting
KhaliL

Well, you do not need to wait, you may check in back with your inmates, also as a punishment for your deception, you must wipe the FFI floors for the next two weeks, don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t worry if you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t find a dirty rug, you may use yourself

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 13 Jan, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Jan, 2009 6:04 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Thanks for this post.

I am really glad that you have shown Khalil Fariel his own blunders and twists.

All Khalil is doing now is to wriggle out of his own blunders. First he said Na means Yet or Still. Then realises his blunder and comes up with Suffix, only after you hammered him.

I think he should really apologise.

I will be opening posts on the Qur'aan thread on my newly created forum. If you can, please tell him to come and write there.

He can enjoy true freedom and true grilling. No banning and no deleting of his posts.

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Jan, 2009 7:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

One of the recently life dismissed kafir bound to hell from FFI raised a stupid argument which resulted in his life dismissal, please note that his insults to Allah will be ommitted:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue

charleslemartel wrote:
So that bit about disease and medicine on either wings of flies were put on his tongue by Allah? Allah sure seems to be a total ******.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
You have been life dismissed:

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3646#3646

However I decided to slam dunk him as well:

This slam is going to be unique, I will not do my normal walkthrough, rather will let the Quran and the Bible speak, both should dunk the slam:

12: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

[Isaiah ; 29:12]

And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.

[The Quran ; 29:48]

وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (48)

1- Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
3- Read and your Lord is Most Honorable,

[Al Quran ; 96:1 & 3]

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ (1)
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ (3)

We shall make you (Muhammad) read so that you shall not forget.

[Al Quran ; 87:6]

سَنُقْرِؤُكَ فَلَا تَنسَى (6)

18: I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18]

And We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good tidings thereby to those who fear (Allah), and warn thereby a hostile people.

[Al Quran ; 19:97]

فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُدًّا (97)

In The name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful.

[Al Quran ; 1:1]

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (1)

# 49

Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:58 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Idiot, can you say the following:

You decieved a deceit?

if you can't, then dismiss yourself in the ignorance rubbish bin, that is the truth that you should handle, punk

winston wrote:
I can see the truth hurts and makes you angry.

Hey kid

I decided to make you part of my slam dunk show, you should be proud that a kid like you finally made it to my show. Despite that I decided to replay my earlier slams (43) which are not posted in here, it won't stop me from adding new slams, so it is about time for slam dunk # 50

You are parroting the same crap by the deceitful gang kahlil, cassie and others,, certainly they managed to recruit you, you know what will be easier to manipulate than a kid. You and your gang allege the following crap:

The word مكر Ma Ka Ra, means to decieve

Now, I irrefutably showed every goon of FFI that Makara does not mean to decieve, rather to plan

I also showed the stupid and manipulated goons of FFI that the Arabic word for decieve is خدع Ka Da Aa. I even showed the goons the use of the Quran to such word in verses: 2:9 and 4:142 which I do not need to post them again unless I have too if the stubborn ignorant kafirs want to to read them again

In my previous refute I also showed verse 7:123 in which it is clear that the word Ma Ka Ra MUST MEAN TO PLAN, this conclusion is very logical but we know that the dumb ignorant bums will not even understand it while it is so simple to understand by a child, let's have a look at another verse that I never posted before:

And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan, while they do not feel.

[The Quran ; 27:50]

وَمَكَرُوا مَكْرًا وَمَكَرْنَا مَكْرًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (50)

-> See above: وَمَكَرُوا مَكْرًا , Wa Makaru Makra, let me analyse those three words for you to help you clear you ignorance after discovering your stupidity:

1- وَ , Wa , i.e. And.

2- مَكَرُوا , Makaru , A VERB with an omitted doer of the verb which means They planned, the word Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??theyÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? under the Arabic grammar must be omitted but still recognised as if it exits, that is one of great nature of the Arabic language, which is, saying the least words with the most meaning, the verb is formed into Plural form (the extra last two letters Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??WawÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? and Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??AlifÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??), to indicate the omitted Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??theyÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??, the root for this verb is Ma Ka Ra

3- مَكْرًا , Makra, A NOUN that is derived from the same root Ma Ka Ra, i.e. a plan

i.e. the three words should be translated as And they planned a plan.

[u]In the second half of the verse, the same was said about Allah, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:[/b]

-> See: وَمَكَرْنَا مَكْرًا , Wa Makarna Makra, let me analyse these three words again, in order to either clear your ignorance after discovering your stupidity, or to expose your manipulations after being manipulated by other kafirs:

1- وَ , Wa , i.e. And.

2- مَكَرْنَا , Makarna , A VERB with an omitted doer of the verb which means We planned, the word Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??We under the Arabic grammar must be omitted but still recognised as if it exits, the verb is formed into another Plural form (the extra last two letters Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??NoonÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? and Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??AlifÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??), to indicate the omitted Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??WeÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??, the root for this verb is Ma Ka Ra

3- مَكْرًا , Makra, A NOUN that is derived from the same root Ma Ka Ra, i.e. a plan

i.e. the three words should be translated as And We planned a plan.

Now, try replacing the right meaning of to plan for the two verbs and two nouns above, using your manipulated meaning to deceive, this is what you should get:

And they deceived a deceit, And We deceived a deceit. WHICH SHOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO ANYONE LIVING A REAL WORLD, but for the FFI Barbie world dwellers from the confused, manipulated, ignorant, dumb, idiots, shifty and hell fuel kafirs, it makes all the sense to them.

And that should be my 50th slam dunk:

# 50

Thu 22 Jan, 2009 1:24 am
zack
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

salaam brother Ahmed,

I have another item that you can add to your slam dunk show to slam the ignorants. Several kafirs asked me this question: Why is the first surah(fatiha) not direct speech of God? To be more specific, they ask who is "we" and "us" in that surah. May be you've answered this question already, if so please pardon me. I really enjoy your show Very Happy

May Allah guide us always closer to the truth.
Post Posted:
Sat 31 Jan, 2009 11:44 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

zack wrote:
salaam brother Ahmed,

I have another item that you can add to your slam dunk show to slam the ignorants. Several kafirs asked me this question: Why is the first surah(fatiha) not direct speech of God? To be more specific, they ask who is "we" and "us" in that surah. May be you've answered this question already, if so please pardon me. I really enjoy your show Very Happy

May Allah guide us always closer to the truth.

Salam mate

welcome to FI

yeh man, i have replied to it many times, I remember that i used a part of the story of Musa where the perspective of the specch changes many times in just a few verses, the ignorant goons of FFI do not know such style of Balagha in the Arabic Language that is called Iltifata, however I excuse them because such style is still hard to comprehend, imagine an already ignorant trying to comprehend it

i will look for such comment mate, and if I cannot find it, i will try to write another one, the Quran is full of such style of Balagha

take care

Sun 01 Feb, 2009 12:25 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Good morning all

Time for another slam dunk, # 51, in this slam I will expose the confused Christian and idol worshipper of FFI, nosubmission,

He is parroting the same crap spewed by the ignorant goons that 5:116 is talking about the Trinity as if it is (Allah + Jesus + Mary), the matter of the fact however is quite the contrary, 5:116 NEVER talked about Trinity, as brother MasterBlaster stated in his refute, now what I am about to show you confirms that 5:116 can never be talking about the Trinity, here is the stupid argument by the confused goon and idol worshipper, nosubmission:

Nosubmission wrote:
Surah 5:116
And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah ?

All these references surprisingly(!) add up to THREE persons:

Jesus + Mary + Allah= 3 persons.

5) Your fabricated Koran blames Christians for believing Jesus to be the THIRD of the THREE:

Surah 5:17
They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary.

Surah 5:73
They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three.

If Jesus was the THIRD of the THREE, who was the second?

Obviously the dumb ignorant bum, does not understand the difference between these words:

1) مِن دُونِ , Min Doon, i.e. OTHER THAN, i.e. it means EXCLUSION
2) مَعَ , Maa, i.e. WITH, i.e. it means INCLUSION

Let me bring the verse in here, I will use Yusuf Ali translation:

And behold! Allah will say: O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'? He will say: Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

[The Quran ; 5:116]

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ (116)

-> What caused your confusion and many others for that matter (even Muslims) is this, you guys are ignorant enough not to understand what these words mean : , Min Doon, which mean Other Than, i.e. the words meanExclusion

-> See the words again : اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ , Itakhizoni Wa Ommi Ilahain Min Doon Allah, translated by Yusuf Ali as follow : worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah, while it is almost perfect translation, Yusuf Ali still made one mistake, he referred to the dual word Ilahain, as plural, i.e. instead of two gods, he translated to gods, however Yusuf Ali translated the words Min Doon perfectly as in derogation of , the prefect translation should be as follow, the ultimate translation should be any of the followings:

worship me and my mother as two gods in derogation of Allah

or

worship me and my mother as two gods other than Allah

I.E. 5:116 is not talking about Trinity, rather Duality, this is obvious from the dual word Ilahain, Allah however was EXCLUDED FROM BEING A GOD WITH THEM, this is because the words used are Min Doon which 100% means EXCLUSION. Anyone who translates these words as BESIDE must be a clear cut ignorant.

For the verse above be talking about Trinity then another word MUST be used instead of the word Min Doon, this word is مَعَ , Maa, i.e. With i.e. INCLUSION, so the words must be like this for the sentence to be talking about Trinity: اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ الهه مَعَ اللّهِ , Itakhizoni Wa Ommi Aliha Maa Allah, which should be translated as follow : worship me and my mother as gods with Allah,

Can you see the couple of differences? Well, here they are:

1) The dual word إِلَهَيْنِ , Ilahain, i.e. Two gods should be replaced with its plural الهه , Aliha, gods.

2) The EXCLUSION words مِن دُونِ , Min Doon, i.e. OTHER THAN should be replaced with the INCLUSION word مَعَ , Maa, With , i.e. we are not talking about two gods any more, rather both Mary and Jesus along WITH Allah, and in such case the Dual word إِلَهَيْنِ , , Ilahain, i.e. Two gods must be Plural الهه , Aliha, gods. as stated in point 1

What left for me to make my slam irrefutable is to a verse out of many which is a clear example to the use of the word Maa, i.e. With to mean INCLUDING other gods WITH Allah:

Do not take with Allah any other god, lest you sit down condemned, neglected.

[The Quran ; 17:22]

لاَّ تَجْعَل مَعَ اللّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ فَتَقْعُدَ مَذْمُومًا مَّخْذُولاً (22)

-> See, لاَّ تَجْعَل مَعَ اللّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ , La Tagaal Maa Allah Ilahan Akhar, i.e. Do not take with Allah any other god, i.e. INCLUSION

The goons of FFI can never come to grip to understand that my Quran refutes are irrefutable, here is the new slam:

# 51

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 29 May, 2009 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 01 Feb, 2009 8:00 am