You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Is Allah the best of deceivers?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Is Allah the best of deceivers?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » The God, His Messengers & Prohpets  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Myxtic wrote:

wow bro Ahmad ! that's amazing ...

nowhere else do i find the explanations ...

the way i find them here, masha-Allah

I salute the free-islam team for unveiling the truth ...

like no one else on the world wide web ... Cool

Regards,
муxтιc

Good to see you around bro, you have been missed on here and on FFI

Thanks bro for the nice and encouraging words, I believe that jewel of Free Islam is going to be its translation, I have finished more that 90% of the first draft, my plan was to finish the first draft by end of november, however it seems that I will finish the first draft this Ramadan inshaallah

Take care mate

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 4:31 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: SANITARIUM, THE GREATEST LIAR & THE GREATEST DECEIVER Reply with quote  

Hello, all

Please have another look and see Sani (Sanitarium) of FFI doing the Jitterbug, Twist, Rock & Roll and other evasive movements and gyrations here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TNMPDBOB7151KU2I9/p16#lastPost

The lady is about to lose all her sanity. FFI's comical interlude providers have arrived. Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 5:57 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Myxtic wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Please read the first comment in this thread:

Here is part 1:

Salam all

Just had my breakfast, I actually love to write a serious Quran comment everyday in Ramadan after I finish breakfast, today I will discuss with you the Arabic word مكر Ma Ka Ra, you should be aware that I only use the Quran to explain itself, I hardly resort to third party materials (for example dictionaries) unless I have to, the subject we have in hand does not need any dictionaries for a start, the Quran should be enough to explain the word مكر Ma Ka Ra

Let me first reply to Baal�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s comment below:

Baal wrote:
Even Cassandra pointed it out that Makr is a synonym to Kheda'a.

The word �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??Even�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? you used implies that Cassandra is an Arabic language ignorant, do you agree with that?

Now, what Cassandra claimed is nothing but ignorance, there is a huge difference between the word: مكر Ma Ka Ra and the word: خدع Kha Da Aa, the words can not be VIRTUALLY interchangeable UNLESS (One condition):

1) The word مكر Ma Ka Ra, is to plan (for good or bad)
2) The word خدع Kha Da Aa, is to plan (for bad only)

Therefore we can virtually interchange the two words if both means PLAN FOR THE BAD but it is not right to do so.

If the context is to plan for the good then we have to only use the word Ma Ka Ra.

The word Khadaa is the more appropriate word to be used for to deceive, this is because it is only a plan for the bad, most of the ignorant Arabs however can interchange the two words in their day to day discussions regardless, which is a clear act of ignorance on their side

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not saying that Allah can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t deceive anyone, in fact I concede that Allah can deceive anyone He wants and He does it the way He wants, this means for me (indirectly) that Allah is the best of deceivers, but this is what I conjecture and say (like you guys), my stand is this, the Quran never said that Allah is the best of deceivers, which should look like this:

الله خير الخادعين , Allah Khair Al Khadieen, i.e. Allah is the best of deceivers, this sentence never appeared in the Quran despite the Quran used the word Kh Da Aa as I will show you at the end of my comment. What appeared in the Quran is this:

الله خير الماكرين , Allah Khair Al Makireen, i.e. Allah is the best of planners, now if it was a plan of the bad then that does not make Allah a deceiver (even though I agree that He might be), this is because Allah action of Makr, was in reply to the Kuffar action of Makr, letÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s have a look (I use Shakir translation as my favourite):

And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

[The Quran ; 3:54]

وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (54)

-> See how the verse started, وَمَكَرُواْ, Wa Makaro, i.e. They planned, and in reply to their plan: وَمَكَرَ اللّهُ , Wa Makar Allah, i.e. Allah also planned, and because we have too parties fighting each other (Allah and the enemy of Allah), i.e. both parties are planning for each other (donÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t forget that Allah plan was in reply to their plan), Allah is telling us that He is going to be the best of all who plan. The verse above never told us what was the plans (is it for the good or for the bad?), we just donÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t know, however and logically speaking, what the enemy of Allah was planning must have been for the bad while surely what Allah plans must be for the good, this is obvious from the use of the word خَيْرُ KHAIR, i.e. SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD, so when Allah says that He is Khair Al Makireen, this means His plans are always going to be for the GOOD, the GOOD from His perspective not from His enemy perspective. The enemy just donÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t know that they are lost souls after selling their souls cheaply to the devil.

The sentence Allah Khair Al Makireen was repeated in another location in the Quran, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look and you should see how the intentions of the enemy of Allah plans were for the bad while Allah still used the word Khair (something that is good) to describe His status of being a planner:

And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

[The Quran ; 8:30]

وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (30)

-> We can clearly see the following facts in the above verse:

A) The enemy of Allah were the ones who started planning وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ , And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you

B) The purpose of their plan was clearly for the bad لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ , that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away , therefore we can interchange the word Kh Da Aa with the Kuffar actions because it was for the bad.

C) Allah replied to their Makr by design a counter plan and again He described His status as the KHAIR of Planners: وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ , and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

Clearly their plans was for the bad while Allah told us that He is the KHAIR of planners. i.e. their action of Makr can be interchanged with Khidaa while Allah reply to them can not be described as such, (THIS IS BECAUSE, HE EVEN TOLD THEM IN ADVANCE THAT THIS IS WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IN REPLY TO THEIR MAKR)

See you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t describe anyone as a deceiver while HE IS TELLING YOU EXACTLY WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IN REPLY TO YOUR DECEPTIVE ACTIONS

Let me show you a few examples from the Quran that explains the use of the word Ma Ka Ra

Firon planned to kill Moses, again his objective of planning is obvio9ulsy bad, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how Allah described Firon and his people plans:

So Allah protected him from the evil (consequences) of what they planned, and the most evil punishment overtook Firon's people:

[The Quran ; 40:45]

فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ (45)

-> See what Allah saved Moses from: فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا , Fa Waqah Allah Saiaat Ma Makaro, ie. So Allah protected him from the evil (consequences) of what they planned , see how the objective of Firon plans was described as Saiaat, i.e. EVIL consequences of his plans, the ward Saiaa (Bad) is actually the opposite of the word Khair (Good), i.e. we can never call Allah a deceiver UNLESS He called Himself as such. And si far He never did

-> What should be noted in 40:45 is this, Allah never said : فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ مَا مَكَرُوا Fa Waqah Allah Ma Makaro, i.e. So Allah protected him from what they planned , RATHER He said: فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا Fa Waqah Allah SAIAAT Ma Makaro, ie. So Allah protected him from the evil (consequences) of what they planned , this is because to what I said earlier that Ma Ka Ra can be used to plan for the good as well planning for the bad, and in here Allah is telling us that their plan was for the bad.

In the next verse Allah is talking about the bad people, He used the word Makr twice, and guess what?, because He is talking about those who plan for the bad, He included the word Saia (Bad) with each occurrence of the word Makr, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

(In) behaving proudly in the land and in planning evil; and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.

[The Quran ; 35:43]

اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَبْدِيلًا وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَحْوِيلًا (43)

-> See how those bad people are described: (In) behaving proudly in the land , and what they also do in the land?, وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ , Wa Makr Al Saia, ie. planning evil , now what planning evil should do?, well, here it is: وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ , Wa La Yahiq Al Makr Al Saia Ila Bi Ahlihi, ie. and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it , this is because Allah is always there to counter plan those who plans for the bad (He was there planning to save Jesus when the Jews wanted to kill him, He was there when Ibrahim people wanted to burn Ibrahim, and He was there during Badr battle when the Kuffar wanted to genocide Islam and its followers) the examples of Allah best plans are numerous and all listed in the Quran, nothing is hidden on us, everything is on the open table and when I say everything I mean everything that does not compromise His test to us.

-> See how the verse ended, فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ , ie. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? , ironically I have just listed a few examples from those previous people and clearly Allah plan can never be changed, part of that plan that He must always be there to counter plan those who plan for the bad: For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.

wow bro Ahmad ! that's amazing ...

nowhere else do i find the explanations ...

the way i find them here, masha-Allah

I salute the free-islam team for unveiling the truth ...

like no one else on the world wide web ... Cool

Regards,
муxтιc

Salaams, MYXTIC

Glad to see you back.

Take care

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 6:00 pm
Myxtic
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Sagittarius

pakistan.gif

Ahmad wrote:
Good to see you around bro, you have been missed on here and on FFI

ah it was so nice of you to say that bro ... Smile

Ahmad wrote:
Thanks bro for the nice and encouraging words, I believe that jewel of Free Islam is going to be its translation, I have finished more that 90% of the first draft, my plan was to finish the first draft by end of november, however it seems that I will finish the first draft this Ramadan inshaallah

Take care mate

insha-Allah bro ...

you have my sincere prayers ...

take care ...

Regards,
муxтιc
Post Posted:
Tue 04 Aug, 2009 2:43 am
Myxtic
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Sagittarius

pakistan.gif

BMZ wrote:
Salaams, MYXTIC

Glad to see you back.

Take care

BMZ

walekumassalam bro ... !!

i too feel great to be back with you people ...

Regards,
муxтιc
Post Posted:
Tue 04 Aug, 2009 2:46 am