You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - AB (Free Islam) vs AB (Faith Freedom)
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information AB (Free Islam) vs AB (Faith Freedom)

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » 101   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: AB (Free Islam) vs AB (Faith Freedom) Reply with quote  

Quote by "All_Brains"

Cool.....Let's move on from here, as anyway you believe that chopping of the hands was never intended by Allah and it's mis-interpretation by the majority of the muslim world...Tha's good enough for me....

No Chopping off hands in Islam....is what we should be preaching now!

Now, another topic for us to discuss....Paradise in Islam....

What's with the honey, milk, fruit, meat, Alcohol, virgins, young boys, silk and gold???

Very material and physical for my money...Some of them are even haram on earth!!!

Is this Allah's view of heaven....I can see how would this attract a simple bedouin man 1400 years ago, where dates were the stable diet and sex with virgins was the ultimate happiness....

But now try a modern 21 century man and try to lure him with the above...first thing he'll tell you, but all the above are available in this very life from the corner milk bar (aussie for a grocery shop), local pub and pattaya, Thailand!

Notice here that I haven't mentioned women, as it seems that Allah forgot about them often, when talking about paradise....

Let's face it ....If you convert the man in incient Arabia, you have very much converted the woman too....very shrewd!

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 22 Nov, 2006 3:28 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

All_Brains wrote:
Cool.....Let's move on from here, as anyway you believe that chopping of the hands was never intended by Allah and it's mis-interpretation by the majority of the muslim world...Tha's good enough for me....

Hello

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m saying that this is what I believe at the same time I stated that it has to be doubtful under the other eyes however under my eyes I believe this is the case, I only lived 1400 years after, therefore I will never be able to conclusively know what happened then and how they interpreted it

All_Brains wrote:
No Chopping off hands in Islam....is what we should be preaching now!

This is what I will convey

All_Brains wrote:
Now, another topic for us to discuss....Paradise in Islam....

before we continue, you have to know that we will be talking about something in the future, therefore no human words will be admissible, only Allah words will be admissible if we will talk future

All_Brains wrote:
What's with the honey, milk, fruit, meat, Alcohol, virgins, young boys, silk and gold???

what do you mean by what with all these?, can you be specific to each item?

All_Brains wrote:
Very material and physical for my money...

I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t understand what you mean really, do you think the reward will be like a dream or an illusion?, I mean it has to be bloody material

All_Brains wrote:
Some of them are even haram on earth!!!

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not really sure what you mean by some on them are even HARAM? Can you elaborate please

All_Brains wrote:
Is this Allah's view of heaven....

you didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t propose any view that you associate to Allah for me to comment, can you please elaborate?

All_Brains wrote:
I can see how would this attract a simple bedouin man 1400 years ago, where dates were the stable diet and sex with virgins was the ultimate happiness....

actually the Bedouin men back then had plenty of sex, there was no rules no limitations to how many women you a man can have, therefore attracting them with sex does not sound like an attraction to me really, I myself who love sex never ever thought about those virgins in paradise, I just don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have the knowledge to know it nor anyone for that matter, for me it sounds like a great reward, that????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s all, Also any believer who worship Allah for the sake of rewards is considered hypocrite in my eyes, you worship Allah because He created you for that reason only, you do this and leave the reward to Him in the future

All_Brains wrote:
But now try a modern 21 century man and try to lure him with the above...first thing he'll tell you, but all the above are available in this very life from the corner milk bar (aussie for a grocery shop), local pub and pattaya, Thailand!

see, and also 1400 years ago, the arabs used to have plenty of sex, loads of alcohol, loads of milk, etc etc,

but do you think that fruit, milk and Alcohol promised by Allah in heaven is like as we know them on earth?, or do you think Allah meant that they are far superior to the milk, fruits, and Alcohol that we know it in this life?

All_Brains wrote:
Notice here that I haven't mentioned women, as it seems that Allah forgot about them often, when talking about paradise....

again you need to elaborate, I can sense what you are trying to say but I need you to elaborate please so I coclude where you are coming from before I reply

All_Brains wrote:
Let's face it ....If you convert the man in incient Arabia, you have very much converted the woman too....very shrewd!

hmmmm

sorry, what was that?

You mean the man (believer) should be equal to the woman (believer) regarding rewards?

cheers

Wed 22 Nov, 2006 3:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Reply by All_Brains:

Hi Ahamd

Ok....one thing at the time....Sex in paradise with virgins and young boys!

Here it goes:

In Surah 44, Muhammad first describes the hell quite vividly.

43 Surely the tree of the Zaqqum,

44 Is the food of the sinful

45 Like dregs of oil; it shall boil in (their) bellies,

46 Like the boiling of hot water.

47 Seize him, then drag him down into the middle of the hell;

48 Then pour above his head of the torment of the boiling water:

49 Taste; you forsooth are the mighty, the honorable:

50 Surely this is what you disputed about.

After giving this dreadful description of the hell and the tortures preferred by Allah the Prophet promises lots of goodies to those who became Muslims.

51 Surely those who guard (against evil) are in a secure place,

52 In gardens and springs;

53 They shall wear of fine and thick silk, (sitting) face to face;

54 Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.

In Surah 52 there is another description of the heaven and hell:

17 Surely those who guard (against evil) shall be in gardens and bliss

18 Rejoicing because of what their Lord gave them, and their Lord saved them from the punishment of the burning fire.

19 Eat and drink pleasantly for what you did,

20 Reclining on thrones set in lines, and We will unite them to large-eyed beautiful ones.

21 And (as for) those who believe and their offspring follow them in faith, We will unite with them their offspring and We will not diminish to them aught of their work; every man is responsible for what he shall have wrought.

22 And We will aid them with fruit and flesh such as they desire.

23 They shall pass therein from one to another a cup wherein there shall be nothing vain nor any sin.

Amazingly this paradise promised by the holy prophet satisfies even the pedophiles.

24 And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.

Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men.

And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.

Again in Surah 56 the Prophet gives the glad tidings of the paradise to his followers and says:

59 And besides these two are two (other) gardens:

60 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

61 Both inclining to blackness.

62 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

63 In both of them are two springs gushing forth.

64 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

65 In both are fruits and palms and pomegranates.

66 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

67 In them are goodly things, beautiful ones.

68 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

69 Pure ones confined to the pavilions.

70 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

71 Man has not touched them before them nor jinni.

72 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

73 Reclining on green cushions and beautiful carpets.

74 Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

75 Blessed be the name of your Lord, the Lord of Glory and Honor!

In Surah 56 , there is promise of houris as well as youths that never age for the gratification of Muslim men.

11 These are they who are drawn nigh (to Allah),

12 In the gardens of bliss.

13 A numerous company from among the first,

14 And a few from among the latter.

15 On thrones decorated,

16 Reclining on them, facing one another.

17 Round about them shall go youths never altering in age,

18 With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;

19 They shall not be affected with headache thereby, nor shall they get exhausted,

20 And fruits such as they choose,

21 And the flesh of fowl such as they desire.

22 And pure, beautiful ones,

23 The like of the hidden pearls:

24 A reward for what they used to do.

Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:03 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

All_Brains wrote:
Hi Ahamd

Hello mate

All_Brains wrote:
Ok....one thing at the time....Sex in paradise with virgins and young boys!

Hmmm, did the Quran ever say that believers will have sex with young boys?, anyone who suggest that have a mind of a pervert and possibly is a paedophile, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not saying it is you, please don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t get me wrong, this allegation is nothing but a clear cut lie by the sick enemy of Islam and they keep repeating it for years after been slam dunked fair and square by many Muslims, some clear cut manipulators like piscochot even posted a photo of an Iranian paedophile kissing a young boy on the mouth to further brain wash those who lack knowledge about this great religion, they are just working hard to create a filthy image about this great religion but they keep failing as the Quran will continue to expose their perverse minds as it always did for the last 1400 years, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t give a fluke if everyday you catch a so called Muslim sleeping with a young boy, he is not a Muslim from the first place but a clear cut paedophile, contradictory to your suggestion, most paedophiles caught are non Muslims.

For the virgins mentioned in the Quran again there was no mention of any sex, it was only stated that they will be married to the believers and I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t think you will oppose that sex to your partner while being married is illegal, therefore regarding the virgins, the enemy of Islam have no point from the first place.

All_Brains wrote:
Here it goes

I believe you failed for the second time to explain your concerns and just stated a very vague statement, I believe you read/heard it somewhere then you just posted it without even understanding it properly, anyway, I will respond to the bolded verses, it seems that those bolded ones are the ones you are concerned about:

All_Brains wrote:
In Surah 44, Muhammad first describes the hell quite vividly.

Firstly Mohammad didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t author any word in the Quran, Allah is the One who is describing hell in the Quran, however I have to skip that because we are not discussing hell rather paradise, on the mean time you can watch my Jahannam movie on my web site, I believe this is the best flash movie I ever did

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4

All_Brains wrote:
After giving this dreadful description of the hell and the tortures preferred by Allah the Prophet promises lots of goodies to those who became Muslims.

Again, your statement is irrelevant to the discussion about heaven that we have in hand, we can discuss hell after we finish paradise

All_Brains wrote:
54 Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.

I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know why you didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t include the words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? We will wed them in your bolded tag?, hmmm, you have no argument due to the following logical reasons:

1) The verse never mentioned sex
2) Even if indirectly means sex, then that is a lawful case of sex under marriage, here is the words again :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m really glad that they will be pure and beautiful or would you prefer to marry a filthy and ugly wife?

All_Brains wrote:
In Surah 52 there is another description of the heaven and hell:

We only need to look at the heaven ones that you are concerned about

All_Brains wrote:
20 Reclining on thrones set in lines, and We will unite them to large-eyed beautiful ones.

Again, no mention of sex, but hey I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m really glad that they will have big eyes, I like big eyes

All_Brains wrote:
Amazingly this paradise promised by the holy prophet satisfies even the pedophiles.

A silly statement by you and full of contradictions, firstly the prophet didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t promise anything to anyone in the Quran, secondly I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see the paedophiles of the world are converting to share a slice of this alleged paedophiles brothel in heaven imagined by those with perverse minds

All_Brains wrote:
24 And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.

Again you have no point because those boys are nothing but young servants who are circulating around all time long carrying drinks and food for the heaven dwellers and that is what you expect in heaven, to be served by servants, like waiters,

Did the verse ever mention sex?, bloody no, they are nothing but servants and this is obvious from the Arabic words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Yatoof Alayhum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. they are serving the heaven dwellers, this was confirmed in another location in the Quran that surely the enemy of Islam don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t want to look at:

17: Round about them shall go youths never altering in age
18: With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;

[The Quran ; 56:17-18]

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ (17)
بِأَكْوَابٍ وَأَبَارِيقَ وَكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ (18)

-> See, the same words that appeared in 52:24 that is highlighting the role of those young servants in heaven ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Yatoof Alayhum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Serving them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, in 56:18 shown above we read the Quran is telling us what those servants will be offering: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, do those young servants offer sex as the sick enemy of Islam with perverse minds imagine?, of course not and nothing in the Quran that suggest the slightest as such, those servants will move around heaven all time long :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? exactly as Allah told us in 56:18

All_Brains wrote:
Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men.

Mate, why you are not consistent?, firstly you claimed that Mohammad promised and I opposed that but in here you claim that Allah promises, however I agree with the start of this statement by you that Allah is the one who is promising in the Quran ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????NO ONE ELSE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the second part in your statement is flawed :

Firstly those were promised as servants to serve food and drinks

Secondly that was promised to all heaven dwellers NOT MEN ONLY as your flawed statement above indicates

All_Brains wrote:
And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.

Same refute applies, it seems the enemy of Islam are turning a blind eye on the Arabic words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Yatoof Alayhum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????To serve them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and clearly 56:18 is telling us the they will be serving ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the Quran never told us that those servants will be serving sex as the sick enemy of Islam with dirty minds are imagining, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at the verse you are concerned about and see for yourself the same words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Yatoof Alayhum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in it:

[The Quran ; 76:19]

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا (19)

-> See :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? َيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I.e. they are SERVANTS, the enemy of Islam missed for the second time what those young servants will be serving which is mentioned just 4 verses earlier in 76:15, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look:

And there shall be made to go round about them vessels of silver and goblets which are of glass,

[The Quran ; 76:15]

وَيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم بِآنِيَةٍ مِّن فِضَّةٍ وَأَكْوَابٍ كَانَتْ قَوَارِيرَا (15)

-> See, the same words again :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? َيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????the believers are being served????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, served with what?, again and for the second time served with :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? vessels of silver and goblets which are of glass????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, will they serve sex as the sick enemy of Islam minds are imagining?, again for the second time, NO, therefore the paedophiles of the world should bloody find another religion where they can molest young boys as they might think of its teachings, how about being a pastor in a church?

All_Brains wrote:
Again in Surah 56 the Prophet gives the glad tidings of the paradise to his followers and says:
67 In them are goodly things, beautiful ones.

No sex mentioned, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m glad they are beautiful tough, unless you prefer them ugly

All_Brains wrote:
69 Pure ones confined to the pavilions.

No sex mentioned, but let me ask you, do you prefer them dirty and roaming the streets of heaven?

Hmmm, I prefer mine beautiful and confined to my pavilions, inside my pavilion I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m free to do what I want if you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t mind, or you like to watch?

All_Brains wrote:
In Surah 56 , there is promise of houris as well as youths that never age for the gratification of Muslim men.
17 Round about them shall go youths never altering in age,

So why you did not mention 56:18?, hmmmm, ok here it is again and please answer the question that will follow:

17: Round about them shall go youths never altering in age
18: With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;

[The Quran ; 56:17-18]

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ (17)
بِأَكْوَابٍ وَأَبَارِيقَ وَكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ (18)

Now 56:18 is telling us what those young servants will be serving :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, does it suggest that sex will be on offer? Of course not

Here is my question mate:

Please tell me what do you think of those who manipulate these clear verses to suggest that these are young boys promised for sex?, do you think those confused people have tendency for paedophilia?

All_Brains wrote:
22 And pure, beautiful ones,

Again bro, NO SEX MENTIONED

And AGAIN BRO, WOULD YOU PREFER THEM FILTHY AND UGLY?

Take care

Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:04 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All_Brains

Was last brain storming session a bit tough?, I hope you are doing great mate, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s now start the next brain storming session:

Firstly you have to agree that the toughest punishment of all punishments is to put someone to death ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????capital punishment????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the Quran only allows the capital punishment if someone killed another for no reason, which makes great sense, this is actually the same divine law in the Bible, an eye or an eye and a soul for a soul, the hadith also complies with this divine law. As you may know that capital punsishment in the Quran has been given restrict provisions to let the murderer walk free and forgiven.

As far as I believe the next two toughest punishments for breaking the laws on earth must be:

1) Cutting the hand of thieves (assuming that I got it wrong and my first explanation is wrong, I conceded that it is doubtful as you know, therefore me as an intelligent man should consider that it may actually mean to cut of the hand of thieves literally)
2) 100 lashes to the adulterers in public

Let me bring the two verses again that state the above two laws:

Let's start with 24:2, the punishment of the adulterers:

The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment.

[The Quran ; 24:2]

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا مِئَةَ جَلْدَةٍ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)

-> I agreed earlier that lashing a human 100 lashes is a horrific punsishment, I myself will show compassion and possibly can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t do it, however if I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m one of Allah law enforcers on earth then 24:2 is warning me ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????NOT TO SHOW ANY COMPASSION AND THE PUNISHMENT MUST BE EXECUTED :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Now let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at the more horrific punishment of cutting the hands of thieves I will not include 5:39 in my argument this time:

38: And (as for) the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off their hands as a punishment for what they have earned, an exemplary punishment from Allah; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[The Quran ; 5:38]

وَالسَّارِقُ وَالسَّارِقَةُ فَاقْطَعُواْ أَيْدِيَهُمَا جَزَاء بِمَا كَسَبَا نَكَالاً مِّنَ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (38)

-> See, there is no warning of showing pity to the thieves, i.e. we can show compassion to the thieves and reach a reasonable solution to help the thief to beat the habit and become a reformed human, for example we can hold the thief in custody after telling him/her that we will show compassion and not cut his/her hands if he/she repents and reforms, in this case a program of rehabilitating the thief can be offered to them during the custodial period, the bottom line is this:

A malice thief who ignores the many times of compassion offered and insist son stealing the possessions of other innocent humans must have his hand cut according to 5:38, if there is any reason that forced the thieves to commit theft then compassion must be offered to them and a chance to repent and reform should be given to them

It sounds a fair law to me indeed, unlike the current laws that will kill you if you are a victim to drugs and was forced by others to smuggle a few grams of drugs through international airports, then you get caught and killed, you are an aussie, here is a few movies to remind you with your current flawed western laws that kill innocent people who were victims from the first place:

Killing an innocent young man 1
Killing an innocent young man 2
Killing an innocent young man 3

Under islamic laws, this innocent young man would have been let free

Salam

Thu 23 Nov, 2006 10:53 pm