You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Ahmed chose to reply to the filthy sharmoot traitor and fake muslim, debunked

Traitor and fake muslim debunked wrote:
@ LYING Bahgat

What a lying pathetic freak you are Bahgat!

You are indeed a shameless tard of sharmoot fake Muslim, don't you have any shame Ya Khawal?

I have let Google translate to slam dunk you and expose your ignorance on FFI web site, yet you have balls to come and insist on spewing your ignorance, well, let me see what you have to spew after you have been slam dunked by Google translate:

I have ALREADY shown you a verse where the Quran LITERALLY said: "By a star when it falls"... so?

What a stupid Metnak of a fake muslim you are, the verse says HAWA, not SHOOT, you confused piece of traitor trash

What say you?

I already said you Labwah, the verse never talked about stars chasing jinn, nor stars to shoot jinn, even Bunny who is not a Muslim slam dunked you. You need to go and burry your pinhead in the filthiest public toilet on the planet

This verse PROVES that the Quran did use this expression: a falling STAR!

That is right you filthy sharmoot, a star that sets, not a star that shoots the jinn.

The Arabs COLLECTIVELY referred to all shiny objects (except the sun and the moon) as STARS.

The arabs in your Barbie world you deluded and molested male prostitute?

Who the fuk are you to speak on behalf of the Arabs? You are nothing but a piece of traitor trash who should not be a human from the first place

It is indeed degrading to me to dialogue with a filthy retraded piece of shit and full of envy like you, however I will continue to do it until you piss off from FFI web site

Isn't that what you wanted us to do when you sent PMs to all Muslims on FFI to leave the site? How about you leave you double faced and confused freak?

Because they did NOT know ANYTHING about them except how they looked...

You stupid piece of confused traitor trash, the Aabs 1400 years ago did not write the Quran, it is Allah who did it you filthy sharmoot. Is that what you are saying, that Allah did not know that Shuhub means Meteors, or possibly He did not know that Nijm means star, or possibly He did not know that Kawkab means planet.

Again your retarded dog, it was not the Arabs back then who authored the Quran, stop taking drugs you retarded sharmoot

pretty lights adorning the sky!!!

The verse is talking about LAMPS, you stupid. Had you said that Lamp is a metaphor to refer to any object that produces its own light, i.e. Lamp can be referring to Stars and Meteors, I would have accepted what you say, but certainly you do not even know that Lamp cannot be used to refer to planets because planets cannot produce their own light, that is why Allah flagged the planets explicitly as being adornment for the sky, letls have a look, turd:

إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةٍ الْكَوَاكِبِ (6)
Indeed, We have decorated the lowest sky with the adornment of the planets.
[Al Quran ; 37:6]

-> See you retarded and fake Muslim: بِزِينَةٍ الْكَوَاكِبِ , Bi Zinat Al-Kawakib, i.e. with the adornment of the planets. So mister debunked, what went wrong with your lies to the kafirs on FFI? Why the verse above is flagging the PLANETS alone as being adornment of the sky?

That should exposes you fair and square, and if I am you, I would have killed myself, this is because in no way one who claims to be an Arabic speaker does not know that Shuhub are not Kawakib and are not Nijum

And some of them did fall (like the verse where God swears by falling stars)..

Is that what Satan is telling you while he is fuking you doggy style in your Bum?

Again and again ad again, a star that is falling is not the shooting star you stupid, in fact falling does not in anyway imply that a missile has been shot

Go and put yourself in the toilet, then flush your dumb arse, this would be better for the environment

Now, idiot,

Is it me the idiot or the one who does not know the difference between the clear Arabic words Shuhub, Kawakib and Nijum?

Well, you are not only an idiot, you are deluded as well, and indeed, anyone on FFI web site who buys your crap should be deluded as well, your dishonesty and envy have been exposed more than once.

I did say that sometimes they used the word Kawkab to refer to BRIGHT stars...

Hahaha, who is they Ya Kos Tizak? Speak for yourself you stupid jerk of a punk. What a deluded sharmoot, Khawal and Metnak you are.

So what you say for the following verse again:

Let's see how Pikthal translated it:

37:6 Lo! We have adorned the lowest heaven with an ornament, the planets;

See you dumb: with an ornament, the planets;

sometimes they used the word Shihab to refer to FALLING stars... but these were all known collectively as stars!!!

Who is them again you filthy male prostitute? Well, fuk you and them, I do not care if the whole world is as dumb as you are, we are talking the words in the Quran, you aids infected fag

IN MODERN ARABIC, after the West taught us what is a star (a far away sun), and what is a planet (the stars that looked too bright to Arabs) and what is a falling star, MODERN ARABIC *RECYCLED* 2 old words that were used to distinguish the *appearance* of stars that were too bright and those falling ones...

Funny indeed, we are not talking about the Arabs who molest you in your Barbie world, we are talking about the words in the Quran that were not made by any human. How deluded and confused you are. I know that well from day one since you joined FFI, and I am sure many kafirs in there know the same about you. Don't forget your history you punk, that you were a mere apostate who is always doubting his religion.

Now, after the Arabs have been educated by the West, We *recycled* KAWKAB strictly to refer to a planet... back then it meant a bright star, now we know why, what our ancestors thought were just bright stars are actually planets... now we know that these lights in the skies are NOT the same thing... now we know that there are such things as planets... so we recycled the word Kawkab and used it to refer to something that never existed in the knowledge of our ancestors. In the same manner, we *recycled* the word Shihab to refer to meteors.

So you decided to keep repeating your crap after I slam dunked you, well it is not going to work you Metnak, or I should say it should only work with the ignorant kafirs in here. But any educated kafir should know well that you are nothing but a deluded freak who is only trying to control the damage. Let me repeat what I said again, ya Khawal:

Funny indeed, we are not talking about the Arabs who molest you in your barbie world, we are talking about the words in the Quran that were not made by any human. How deluded and confused you are. I know that well from day one since you joined and I am sure many kafirs in here know the same about you. Don't forget your history you punk, that you were a mere apostate who is always doubting his religion.

NOW, you LIAR you know that SHIHAB means literally blazing flame.... And to prove this, you LIAR I'll use non other the Quran itself:

27:7
إِذْ قَالَ مُوسَى لِأَهْلِهِ إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا سَآتِيكُم مِّنْهَا بِخَبَرٍ أَوْ آتِيكُم بِشِهَابٍ قَبَسٍ لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَصْطَلُونَ
Transliteration: Ith qala moosa li-ahlihi innee anastu naran saateekum minha bikhabarin aw ateekum biSHIHABin qabasin laAAallakum tastaloona
Pickhtal: when Moses said unto his household: Lo! I spy afar off a fire; I will bring you tidings thence, or bring to you a borrowed flame that ye may warm yourselves.

Lol, thanks for bringing the 71th slam in action, let me show the kafirs how you tried to fool them:

In the above verse, the flame is referred to by two Arabic words: شهاب قبس , Shihab Qabas, i.e. Flame

Yet the conman and deluded fake muslim debunked only highlighted the word Shihab to fool the ignorant

See you punk, you cannot use the word Shihab alone to refer to a flame, IN FACT NO ARAB WILL EVER USE SHIHAB TO REFER TO FLAME, YOU MUST USE THE WORDS SHIHAB QABAS TOGETHER TO REFER TO FLAME. And this should be slam dunk # 71

# 71

In conclusion,

In conclusion, you are nothing but a confused ignorant whore of a fake muslim who is full of envy.

1- using 62:1 I proved that shooting stars were referred to by Arabs literally as falling stars.

Lol, you lying whore, the verse never said that the star shoots anything. The verse said the star is falling, i.e. it is setting.

2- using 27:7 I proved that the word SHIHAB means flame (which also was used to refer to shooting stars).

You lying male prostitute, the verse used two words to refer to FLAME: شهاب قبس , Shihab Qabas, i.e. Flame

What a clown! Far away suns, planets and meteors did NOT exist in the minds of 7th century Arabs... these STILL don't exist in the minds of primitive people living in this day and age you stupid idiot... back then:

And you are one of those primitives infected whores, again you lying sharmoot, we are not talking about the Arabs who molest you in your barbie world, we are talking about the words in the Quran that were not made by any human. How deluded and confused you are. I know that well from day one since you joined and I am sure many kafirs in here know the same about you. Don't forget your history you punk, that you were a mere apostate who is always doubting his religion.

1- Kawkab meant bright star.

Let's see what Kawkab means from Google translate, Ya Sharmoot:

Kawkab = Planet
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

2- Shihab meant falling star.

Let's see what Shuhub means from Google translate, Ya Metnak:

Shuhub = Meteors

3- Stars meant pretty lights adorning the night sky (other than the moon).

Let's see the verse about the Planets adorning the sky, Ya Ars:

Let's see what Nijm means from Google translate, Ya Khawal:

Nijm = Star

Now, in this age after the West taught us basic cosmology.
1- Kawkab means a planet.
2- Shihab means a meteor
3- A star means a far away sun.

And what that has to do with the Quran of Allah?

See how dumb, confused, turd, sharmoot, labwah, metnak and khawal you are

You have been exposed again, you filthy pimp and male prostitute

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 14 Jul, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Feb, 2010 12:50 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Let me slam the arse of dedunked one more time, and possibly one later:

If you have read the argument between myself and that ignorant piece of traitor trash dedunked, you should have known that he is lying when he said that Shihab is interchanged with Kawkab and Nijm

His only evidence was nothing but his whorey wishful thinking that back then the Arabs were uneducated and did not know the difference between the 3 objects (Meteor, Star and Planet) so they were freely interchanging the 3 words between them. Yet I made his perverted wishful thinking to be true and agreed that fine all the fukin Arabs back then were a bunch of uneducated bums who knew not the difference and interchanged the words. But again, it was not the Arabs who wrote the Quran and certainly the pervert who claim to believe in the Quran should concede that Allah knows the difference between the 3 objects and He cannot be confused like debunked's Arab pals, And because Allah is the author of the Quran, then the three words in there must mean what we know them now, sounds like another proof that the Quran is for all generations. Anyway, male prostitute debunked tried to fool the ignorant kafirs on FFI led by ugly bin lyin and brought verse 27:7 while highlighting one word Shihab as the one to mean flame, while the matter of the fact that it was two words next to each other شهاب قبس, Shihab Qabas that suppose to mean Flame, the word Shihab that he highlighted to fool the ignorant can never mean Flame on its own, rather it has to be used as an adjective or Mudaf to MudaF ilayhi to mean burning in conjunction with another word to refer to that which is burning.

If the word is used alone as an indepnedant noun and not as an adjective, THEN IT MUST MEAN METEOR

Let me bring Quran verse 20:10 in here which is talking about the same incident verse 27:7 talked about:

إِذْ رَأَىٰ نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى (10)
When he saw a fire, so he said to his family: Stay (here), indeed, I have seen a fire, perhaps I may bring to you from it a torch or find at the fire guidance.
[Al Quran ; 20:10]

-> See what Musa said in here: ِقَبَس, Qabas, i.e. Flame or Torch, we do not read the adjective or Mudaf word Shihab in here to describe the flame that it is burning, i.e. Shihab on its own cannot be used to mean Flame, rather to mean Meteor, as seen in the next obvious verse:

وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا (8)
And indeed, we touched the sky but we found it filled with strong guards and meteors.
[Al Quran ; 72:8]

-> See what Allah is telling us what the Jinn said when they discovered the method of protection for the heaven: مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا, Mulua'at Harasa Shadida Wa SHUHUBA, i.e. filled with strong guards and METEORS.

And here is what Google translate stated regarding the exact word Shuhuba used in 72:8

Shuhub = Meteors

# 72

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 14 Jul, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Feb, 2010 4:05 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Time to slam pervert debunked again. The pervert said the following:

Pervert and fake Muslim debunker wrote:
Yep, that's right... a whole vast night sky cannot be "adorned" with only ~5 planets,

Ahmed says:

Obviously the dumb filthy turd does not know the difference between an object that produces light on its own, and an object that only reflects light while it does not produce it by itself, while the main difference between the two should be known by a child, there is another huge difference between the two when we refer to them via a metaphor. Simply any object that produces light on its own may be referred to using the metaphor Lamp, which should be quite obvious because the lamp produces its light by itself, the lamp does not reflect light. This metaphor may apply to, Stars, Meteors, Super Novae, Comets and possibly other objects that we know nothing about yet. On the other hand Planets and Moons CAN NEVER be described using the metaphor Lamp, because Planets and Moons only reflect light, planets and moons do not produce light on their own.

Now, I showed pervert debunked the verse about making the planets decoration for the sky (37:6), for which pervert debunked replied that in no way 5 planets will be decoration to the whole sky. So I say, and who said that the planets only are made decoration for the sky? Certainly not me, rather it is another perverted wishful thinking by pervert debunked.

What I said that the planets were flagged explicitly as being decoration for the sky, along with other decoration made for the sky, lets have a look, shall we:

فَقَضَاهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ فِي يَوْمَيْنِ وَأَوْحَىٰ فِي كُلِّ سَمَاءٍ أَمْرَهَا ۚ وَزَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَحِفْظًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ (12)
So He decreed them seven skies in two days, and revealed in every sky its command. And We decorated the lowest sky with lamps and a guarding (system); that is the determination of the Mighty, the Knower.
[Al Quran ; 41:12]

-> See: وَزَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ , i.e. And We decorated the lowest sky with lamps , i.e. the metaphor using lamps must apply to all objects in the sky that produce light on their own, like Stars, Meteors and Comets

The above metaphor was repeated again:

وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا رُجُومًا لِلشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ (5)
And We have certainly decorated this lowest sky with lamps and We have made it to be thrown at the devils, and We have prepared for them the torture of blaze.
[Al Quran ; 67:5]

-> See: وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ , i.e. And We have certainly decorated the lowest sky with lamps , i.e. the metaphor using lamps must apply to all objects in the sky that produce light on their own, like Stars, Meteors and Comets

Therefore and in effect, the Quran mentioned all objects that we see in the sky as decoration for it:

1- Stars, meteors, comets and all objects that produce light on their own like a lamp: 41:12 & 67:5
2- Planets (which cover moons as well) that reflect light only and are not like a lamp: 37:6

And that should take us to slam dunking pervert and ignorant debunked with slam dunk #73

# 73

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 14 Jul, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Feb, 2010 8:53 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

What should also slam such pervert of confused ex-apostate and fake muslim debunked of FFI is the following fact:

The most two obvious decorations in the sky are:

1- The Moon
2- The Sun

And of course everyone knows that the Moon cannot be a star nor a meteor, i.e. it cannot be a lamp, therefore the moon as one of the main highlights of the sky must fall under this verse:

Had the quran not mentioned the planets which cover moons as a decoration for the sky, we would certainly have a problem

In addition to that both the sun which is a star and the moon which can be considered a planet, are expliciltly highlighted using the metaphor of a lamp for the sun, and just stating that the moon is illiminated:

وَجَعَلَ الْقَمَرَ فِيهِنَّ نُورًا وَجَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ سِرَاجًا (16)
And He made the moon therein a light and made the sun a lamp.
[Al Quran ; 71:16]

-> See how accurate the Quran words are: جَعَلَ الْقَمَرَ فِيهِنَّ نُورًا وَجَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ سِرَاجًا, He made the moon therein (in the heaven) a light and made the sun a lamp.

How compelling.

Wed 10 Feb, 2010 10:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

skynightblaze of FFI said:

One thing is sure that the verses you quoted clearly contradict the claim that Allah is all knowing.You cannot deny that. Your question does stand valid . Now to answer this question of yours as to how an author could contradict himself at this point when after every page he is uttering the same claim that "Allah is all knowing" one has to look at the context of the verse. Here the rules of the game are changed and bent as and when required by Muhhamad. These verses are talking about battle of Badr when the meccans stormed with a huge army to defeat Muhhamad. Now the believers were pretty scared and Muhhamad had to encourage them .

The initial claim made by Muhhamad/Allah seems to be that 1 muslim can kill 10 pagans but it seemed rather difficult during the battle of badr so the claim gets changed to 1 muslim to fight 2 pagans. So you see this crafty gentlemen whom you call a prophet was indeed very cunning. He changed what Allah said because he knew that the previously uttered statement was stupid and not practical.Also note that this could have had an impact on the moral of the believers who were fighting So the claim gets changed but I guess in the process he had to contradict his claim of Allah being All knowing.In short I see that Muhhamad was forced to utter this but at the cost of contradicting the claim of Allah being an all knowing GOd. This would answer your question.

I think this is the only plausible explanation as to why we see a contradiction here despite quran repeating itself a no of times about Allah being an All knowing God.I dont know whether you would believe this because you dont even believe to start with that Muhhamad was a liar.
----------------------------

Ahmed says:

Let me teach you something new kid, so I can put this thread to bed, as well teach everyone on this thread the same lesson. What you are about to hear is only said by a few who know the Arabic language A to Z along with knowing the Quran very well.

I believe most Arabs misread (mispronounce) the Arabic word: يعلم , four letters as follow: ي ع ل م , Y A L M, which can be read in many ways using different diacritical marks, as follow:
---------------
1- With a Fatiha on the first letter ي so it is pronounced Ya, and a Sikoon on the second letter ع so it is pronounced A, and a Fatiha on the third letter ل so it is pronounced La, and a Fatiha on the fourth letter م so it is pronounced Ma

i.e. Ya A La Ma, which is a present verb to mean: To know
---------------
2- With a Dummah on the first letter ي so it is pronounced Yo, and a Fatiha on the second letter ع so it is pronounced Aa, and a Shuddah + Kasirah on the third letter ل so it is pronounced LLi, and a Fatiha on the fourth letter م so it is pronounced Ma

i.e. Yo Aa LLi Ma, which is a present verb to mean: To mark, or To flag, or To make evident
---------------
3- With a Dummah on the first letter ي so it is pronounced Yo, and a Fatiha on the second letter ع so it is pronounced Aa, and a Shuddah + Fatiha on the third letter ل so it is pronounced LLa, and a Fatiha on the fourth letter م so it is pronounced Ma

i.e. Yo Aa LLa Ma, which is a present verb to mean: to teach
---------------
Therefore with the second meaning (same letters but different pronunciation), the Quran verses mean, that Allah will flag, or mark, or make evident all believers and unbelievers

See this verse which is using the word عَلَامَاتٍ , Aalamat which is a plural noun to mean Marks, derived from the verb: يعلم , YoAaLLiMa, which is a present verb to mean: To mark, or To flag, or To make evident

وَعَلَامَاتٍ ۚ وَبِالنَّجْمِ هُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ (16)
And marks; and by the stars they seek guidance.
[Al Quran ; 16:16]

Take the above to the best Arabic professor on the planet and let him mother slam dunk you too. This should send all the ignorant on this thread to the nearest desert to burry their pinheads for good:

Fri 12 Feb, 2010 5:06 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the filthiest inmates

Filthy pervert and traitor debunked wrote:
As for ryhme Some Surahs rhyme entirely (from begnning to end) some have large portions rhyming... As for the Surah in question, 72, look at the transliteration:
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/transliteration/072.html
Every verse ends with -an....

You stupid lying whore and piece'of traitor trash

Sura 72 verses never ended with AN, rather AA

So you are not only confused about reading Arabic rather more confused when you read it and hear it. Let me let your filthy abused arse slams yourself:

Filthy pervert and traitor debunked wrote:
And this is Surah 72 recited in Arabic:

Link

Hear hear, you filthy confused male prostitute and fake Muslim

Does it end with AN, or AA, Labwah

Another slam dunk, hey:

# 75

Fri 12 Feb, 2010 5:22 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

yeezevee of FFI (yekee) wrote:
eagle says
Quote:
Yes, meteors started chasing jinns in the times of Revelation. Those jinns used to venture freely in the skies before the times of Revelation, they were allowed to sit in high places where they attempted to listen.
I says rubbish., ridiculous nonsense.. yeezevee

That is why you are called an unbeliever bound to hell

See, you are missing very important points:

1- We the Muslims only believe that meteors shoot the jinn who try to spy up there, as well we believe that jinn cannot be seen (what we believe in are all stated in the Quran, we did not invent anything, we just BELIEVE in it), therefore we the Muslims cannot prove that meteors shoot the jinn, consequently we (again) only BELIEVE in it, and that is why we are called believers

2- You kafirs bound to hell claim that the Quran is scientfically wrong in claiming so, however you cannot just use your unbelieving wishful thinking to prove so, you need to prove beyond an atom weigght of doubt that jinn cannot be shot because jinn do not exist, which should take us to the next argument

3- We the Muslims only believe that jinn exist, we cannot prove their existence because we cannot see them according to the laws in the Quran

4- You kafirs claim that jinn do not exist,

i.e. your claim against our BELIEF

Therefore the onus is upon your bum to prove your case, it is not upon us to prove it because we only BELIEVE in it, in fact we do not even want you to believe it.

So we are being stupid people or not to believe so makes no difference to us, it is you who is the itchy kafir freak bound to hell who is having an issue with those who believe so, consequently and after your failure to control your itch, you are coming here calling those who believe so, stupid people

This shows how mentally perverted and how sick you are and how low you are, therefore we have only 4 words for you

Keep it itchy kafir

Sat 13 Feb, 2010 7:29 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Time to slam pussy cat again:

The Cat wrote:
The heart of the matter from 29.27 is that Allah is NOT bestowing prophethood to Ishmael at all. He's unnamed but Isaac and Jacob.
I didn't investigated the matter so far but it seems that Ishmael is hardly mentioned in the Koran,
Blah blah.....

Read this, you ignorant and confused bum:

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا (54)
And remember in the book Ismail; indeed, he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:54]

-> See you stupid, Ismael is mentioned as being A MESSENGER AND A NABI: وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا, i.e. and he was a messenger, a prophet.

UNLIKE Ishaq and Yaqoub, they were only mentioned as NABI, and not messengers:

فَلَمَّا اعْتَزَلَهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا (49)
So when he withdrew from them and from what they worship other than Allah, We gave him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and each of them We made a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:49]

-> See dumby, what the verse says about both Ishaq and Yaqoub: وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا, i.e. and each of them We made a prophet.

I.e. from the perspective of Allah, Ismael has more of a mission as messenger and a prophet of Allah than both Ishaq and Yaqoub who were not messengers but were only prophets.

You have been slam dunked again, pussy cat:

# 76

Sun 21 Feb, 2010 3:49 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Testing Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Wanted to post something for your slam dunking but could not. Tried PM but that did not go through too.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Feb, 2010 8:57 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Time to slam pussy cat again:

The Cat wrote:
The heart of the matter from 29.27 is that Allah is NOT bestowing prophethood to Ishmael at all. He's unnamed but Isaac and Jacob.
I didn't investigated the matter so far but it seems that Ishmael is hardly mentioned in the Koran,
Blah blah.....

Read this, you ignorant and confused bum:

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا (54)
And remember in the book Ismail; indeed, he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:54]

-> See you stupid, Ismael is mentioned as being A MESSENGER AND A NABI: وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا, i.e. and he was a messenger, a prophet.

UNLIKE Ishaq and Yaqoub, they were only mentioned as NABI, and not messengers:

فَلَمَّا اعْتَزَلَهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا (49)
So when he withdrew from them and from what they worship other than Allah, We gave him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and each of them We made a prophet.
[Al Quran ; 19:49]

-> See dumby, what the verse says about both Ishaq and Yaqoub: وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا, i.e. and each of them We made a prophet.

I.e. from the perspective of Allah, Ismael has more of a mission as messenger and a prophet of Allah than both Ishaq and Yaqoub who were not messengers but were only prophets.

You have been slam dunked again, pussy cat:

# 76

Well done, mate

Keep on Gun Bandana
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Feb, 2010 9:05 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Testing Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Wanted to post something for your slam dunking but could not. Tried PM but that did not go through too.

Salaams
BMZ

Salam Mate

do you still have a problem posting?

Wed 24 Feb, 2010 3:10 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Salaams
BMZ

Salam Mate

One just went through. I will try the other one for inclusion in your Slam Dunks.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Feb, 2010 4:29 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Salaams
BMZ

Salam Mate

If I reply, it does not go through.

If I use 'quote' to reply, it does. Let us see if it goes thru.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Feb, 2010 4:32 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Wootah wrote:
Ahmed that didn't make sense to me. MBL is arguing against free will and arguing that since God knows what we will do that we don't have free will. God knows that 9 days ago you thought about not doing then 8 days you thought about doing it and so on. How did your reply circumnavigate the issue MBL is raising?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Bin Lyin is a confused freak, his stupid argument does not have any merit
God knows the the future regardless the amount of hesitation we may go through to do something or not to do it
If we do it, then God knew that we will do it
If we do not do it, then God knew that we will not do it

charleslemartel wrote:
Does God know what you are going to do on a certain date/time BEFORE you do it, or AFTER you do it?
The foreknowledge on the God's part has happened PRIOR to you doing or not doing something. Get it?
So you can't go against what he already knows it. Get it, dumb?

Listen you piece of perverted kafir bound to hell. How the hell I go against what is already known to Him if I already do not know what is known to Him?

Read this verse, you filthy kafir and FFI resident arse licker:

فَلَا تَضْرِبُوا لِلَّهِ الْأَمْثَالَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (74)
Therefore do not set parables to Allah; indeed, Allah knows and you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 16:74]

-> See you stupid dumb: إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ , indeed, Allah knows and you do not know

Who is the dumb now, filthy? You have been slam dunked, pervert

# 77

Wed 24 Feb, 2010 11:03 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Wootah wrote:
Ahmed that didn't make sense to me. MBL is arguing against free will and arguing that since God knows what we will do that we don't have free will. God knows that 9 days ago you thought about not doing then 8 days you thought about doing it and so on. How did your reply circumnavigate the issue MBL is raising?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Bin Lyin is a confused freak, his stupid argument does not have any merit
God knows the the future regardless the amount of hesitation we may go through to do something or not to do it
If we do it, then God knew that we will do it
If we do not do it, then God knew that we will not do it

charleslemartel wrote:
Does God know what you are going to do on a certain date/time BEFORE you do it, or AFTER you do it?
The foreknowledge on the God's part has happened PRIOR to you doing or not doing something. Get it?
So you can't go against what he already knows it. Get it, dumb?

Listen you piece of perverted kafir bound to hell. How the hell I go against what is already known to Him if I already do not know what is known to Him?

Read this verse, you filthy kafir and FFI resident arse licker:

فَلَا تَضْرِبُوا لِلَّهِ الْأَمْثَالَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (74)
Therefore do not set parables to Allah; indeed, Allah knows and you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 16:74]

-> See you stupid dumb: إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ , indeed, Allah knows and you do not know

Who is the dumb now, filthy? You have been slam dunked, pervert

# 77

Salaams, mate

That is why, I call the FFI posters, GOONS.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 25 Feb, 2010 12:10 pm