You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Is the Quran made easy to understand?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Is the Quran made easy to understand?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » 101   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Is the Quran made easy to understand? Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The enemy of islam have no point using the hadith to defame islam because the muslims can easily say: sorry it never happened and the enemy will be lost tring to prove that it happened 1400 years ago, I advice them to use the Quran only if they want to defame Islam

rand wrote:
AhmedBahgat,
1. The quran claims to be complete

Only complate to what is needed to pass the test in this life, it is not like I will find in it how to fix my car

rand wrote:
and clear.

Only to those who want to sincerely study it and ponder upon it, Allah will give them the knowledge to know it, indeed the Quran is a very tough book even for the ones who speak its language, no question about it, obvioulsy not many who care about the Quran, that is why the prophet on the JD will say this to Allah:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Then the Messenger will say: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense."

[The Quran , 25:30]

وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا (30)

-> See what the prophet will say: "O my Lord! Truly MY PEOPLE took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense"

The problem with some langugae ignoronat that they translated the word "Mubin" as "Makes things clear", and I have to say that this is clear cut lie because the word does not mean that, it only mean "Obvious", i.e. it is obvious that it is from God

The Quran was only made easy to REMEMBER, not to understand, and of course those who wants to remember it must want to understand it first, not bloody use it as a background music as many muslims do and just reciting verses without understanding a word in it, that is why the prophet condemned them in 25:30 and that is on the JD BTW, the prophet will be talking about HIS PEOPLE not the kafiroon as seen in 25:30, the prophet never mentioned his sunnah and his hadith, in fact the prophet warned the believers from writing any book beside the Quran, that is why all these hadith books are invalid

rand wrote:
Do you think the quran is complete and clear?

Complete to what is needed to pass the test and clear to those who sincerely want to understand it and it is a time based exoerience not on a fortnight, i have been there and I know exactly what i'm talking about, in fact it can be even clearer to a non Arabic speaker who is a sincere one than an Arabic speaker who is shifty and only reading it for foolish non sense

Quote:
[18.54] And certainly We have explained in this Quran every kind of example, and man is most of all given to contention.

Of course, every kind of example to pass the test, not to fix my car or to make an apple pie

rand wrote:
[16.89] And on the day when We will raise up in every people a witness against them from among themselves, and bring you as a witness against these-- and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who submit.

The word "clearly" in red above is not in the arabic text:

وَيَوْمَ نَبْعَثُ فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ شَهِيدًا عَلَى هَؤُلاء وَنَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ تِبْيَانًا لِّكُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ (89)
[The Quran ; 16:89]

But again it means that those who want to give heed must study the Quran sincerely and only then it will be clear to them, also "every thing" mentioned in the verse means everything to pass this test, not to make a chicken pie

rand wrote:
[12.111] In their histories there is certainly a lesson for men of understanding. It is not a narrative which could be forged, but a verification of what is before it and a distinct explanation of all things and a guide and a mercy to a people who believe.

See my point is confirmed in the above verse:

It is only a clear guidance and full of lessons to:

1) men of understanding (not the dumb deaf and blind)
2) people who believe (again not the kuffar)

Also "Every thing" mentioned in the verse menas every thing required to pass the test, not how to invent a TV

You really have no point and I started to think that you are wasting my time but i will give you the benefit of doubt for now

rand wrote:
[6.114] Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) made plain; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)
[The Quran ; 6:114]

Again you have no point, because the verse above is only talking about those who believe in the Quran therefore the Quran is DETAILED, "Mufasalan" for them, the word "plain" does not exist in the Arabic text

The confusion you see in the muslim now days is not caused by following the Quran, it is caused by following the corrupt human hadith, and because they chose to follow the hadith, indeed they chose to follow another Judge but Allah, see what 6:114 is telling us: "أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً", "Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) made DETAILED;", and that is exactly what most sunni muslim fell into they almost worshipped the ahdith and they do not concentrate on the Quran, they are not sincere, hence the Quran will be made hard for them to understand. This is how Allah punish those who ignore His message of mercy and follow non sense and othert judges but Him

rand wrote:
2. If you believe the quran is complete and clear, why do you suppose that so many "muslims" (and non-muslims) misinterpret it?

I believe I just answered that question

rand wrote:
3. If you don't trust the mainstream muslims, then how can we be sure that they preserved the quran?
rand

Because they were not the ones in charge of preserving it, it was Allah Who is in charge preserving it, believe me if He was not, the Quran would have been corrupted hundreds of years ago by the Muslims themselves

Mon 27 Nov, 2006 11:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website