You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Stoning the adulterers
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Stoning the adulterers

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Stoning the adulterers Reply with quote  

Hello all

another query on Faith Freedon from All_Brains:

All_Brains wrote:
Cool thanks Ahmad....

Good morning mate

All_Brains wrote:
Obviously there were many areas of differences, but we also made some connections of philosophical and humane nature...

Great, I like brain storming discussions, but not anyone can do it though, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m glad you can

All_Brains wrote:
Good start...and I hope that anyone who reads this sees that even as we had complete different opinions, we still were respectful to eachother...

Great, and that is the main reason I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not as active on this web site, I just come for a comment and they just gang on me from all direction, it does not look impressive really, it confirms my accusations that momst here are noting but a bunch of teenagers

All_Brains wrote:
We may not ever convince eachother, but some of the readers I am sure will be able to benefit from the debate and reach their own conclusions...

of course, it is all about the readers not me and you,

All_Brains wrote:
Ok...the next topic....
Why does the Quarn state the punishment of stoning to death of the married adulterer....

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, this is a lie, the Quran never ever mentioned stoning, in addition to that the Quran never ever diffrntiated between a womaniser who is married and a womaniser who is single, both are classified as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Zani????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the punishment for a Zani or a Zania (the female version) was stated clearly in the Quran, both must receive 100 lashes in public and a group of the believers must witness their punishment

Again you are resporting to the corrupt hadith to defame my religion,

This hadith can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be accepted and must be thrown in the rubbish bin because it failed the Quran criteria, see how simple my hadith science is?

The hypocrites double faced enemy of Islam are accusing the great religion of Islam of stoning the adulterers while the Quan never stated as such, they are only basing their argument on the corrupt books of hadith, the Quran only stated to lash both of them 100 lashes in public and sure this is far less punishment to being put to death and that is exactly what the Bible books tell us regarding the punishment of adultry:

"You shall not commit adultery."

(Exodus 20:14)

"If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

(Deuteronomy 22:22)

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

( Leviticus 20:10)

"But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself."

(Proverbs 6:32)
-> He destroys himself by being put to death as shown above.

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."

(Leviticus 21:9)
->Why should only a daughter of a priest gets burnt to death if she profanes her father? Why can't this law apply to all daughters?

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

(Matthew 19:9)

"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her."

(Mark 10:11)

"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

(Luke 16:18)

-> I.e. all those Christians who managed to get divorced and marry again are adulteres and must be put to death according to the Bible

-> Same question should be asked about the women who are considered have committed adultery with the man. Wouldn't she be put to death also?

Keep in mind that when Jesus gave the above laws, he gave them during the time when he spoke highly of the Old Testament's Law:

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Old Testament's laws:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(Matthew 5:17-18)
-> It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

(Matthew 23:1-3)
-> We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only warned his followers to not follow it the way the current religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were following it.

Therefore according to Jesus, the adulterer in the New Testament must be put to death.

Unless the Christians concede that the Books of the Bible are corrupt as I conceded that the Books of the hadith are coorupt and both book promote killing the adulterer, on the other hand the Quran never ordered to kill an adulterer it only said to lash them 100 lashes in public and a group of believers must witness their punishment :

The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment.

[The Quran ; 24:2]

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا مِئَةَ جَلْدَةٍ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)

-> See, :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And let a party of believers witness their punishment.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

I rest my case

All_Brains wrote:
This rule is seen by the entire western world as injust, inhuman and absurd...

Of course, but it does not exit in the Quran, it only exit in the unjust inhuman, absured and corrupt books of the Hadith and the Bible, again it does not exit in the Quran

All_Brains wrote:
Even the majority of the Muslim world do not apply this rule with the exception of very few countries, whose human rights and democracy conditions speak for themselves....
Your thoughts please!

See, they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t apply it because it does not exist in the Quran

Salam

Sun 19 Nov, 2006 8:58 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website