You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Is Allah the only Wali (Guardian)?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Is Allah the only Wali (Guardian)?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Is Allah the only Wali (Guardian)? Reply with quote  

Hello all,

Another joke from FF web site:

Karrat wrote:
To be honest everyone we r debating over weak contradictions. Lets get down to serious business.

Sure, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s get into the serious business

Karrat wrote:
1. Is Allah the only Wali?

Of course He is, because there is only One God and His name is Allah, no one else claimed to be a God named Allah but Him, therefore there is ONLY ONE GOD WALI, I.E. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD HELPER, I.E. THERE ONLY ONE GOD PROTECTOR, I.E. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD GUARDIAN, I.E. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD FRIEND, on the other hand there is also a human wali, indeed there are many humans who can be walis, i.e. there are humans protectors, i.e. there are humans helpers, i.e. there are humans friends, i.e. there are humans guardians, therefore we have two different entities the One God and the humans in each entity there is a Wali, but because there is only One God, then there is only One God who is a Wali, same with the other entity, because there are more than one human then we may have many humans who are Walis,

Therefore the argument presented by the enemy of Islam is not serious rather a joke, indeed they are comparing apples with mangos and I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sick and tired of their non sense

Now, The One God who is The One God Wali, can do far more things than all the human walis combined, therefore the enemy of Islam are indeed comparing apples with mangos trying desperately and hard to find a contradiction, however I have to ask how you call a comparison between an apple and a mango a serious business?, hmmm I have to honestly call it a Tom and Jerry business or maybe Bugs Bunny business

See all, the contradiction is slam dunked before I even look at the verses presented, but let me be fair and have a look at the ground breaking Bugs Bunny serious business, what a waste of my valued time man, let me see:

Karrat wrote:
On the one hand, Allah is supposedly the only wali (protector, helper, friend) [9:116, 17:111, 32:4, 42:28],

Of course Allah is the only God Wali, are these people stupid or what?:

Surely Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He brings to life and causes to die; and there is not for you besides Allah any Guardian or Helper.

[The Quran ; 9:116]

إِنَّ اللّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ نَصِيرٍ (116)

-> Yep the humans should not take another god as a Wali because there is only One God Wali who is Allah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and there is not for you besides Allah any Guardian or Helper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can the enemy of Islam tell us if there is another god who claimed to be our God Wali?

And say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has not taken a son and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper to save Him from disgrace; and proclaim His greatness magnifying (Him).

[The Quran ; 17:111]

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (111)

-> Yep , Allah does not have a higher than god Wali or at least another god Wali to protect Him, to guard Him, to help Him or to befriend Him, are the enemy of Islam aware of a higher than god Wali or at least another god Wali?, please let us know if you find that higher than god Wali or at least another god Wali, see the verse above said the following: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, therefore we need a higher than god Wali or at least another god Wali

Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He mounted the throne (of authority); you have not besides Him any guardian or any intercessor, will you not then mind?

[The Quran ; 32:4]

اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ (4)

-> This is similar to 9:116, ok here it is again, : Yep the humans should not take another god as a Wali because there is only One God Wali who is Allah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and there is not for you besides Allah any Guardian or Helper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can the enemy of Islam tell us if there is another god who claimed to be our God Wali?

And He it is Who sends down the rain after they have despaired, and He unfolds His mercy; and He is the Guardian, the Praised One.

[The Quran ; 42:28]

وَهُوَ الَّذِي يُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا قَنَطُوا وَيَنشُرُ رَحْمَتَهُ وَهُوَ الْوَلِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ (28)

-> The enemy of Islam really suffer from a low IQ disorder, the above verse is only describing Allah as The Guardian, i.e. He is a God guardian, not a human guardian, please enemy of Islam stop being dumb by comparing apples with mangos, the whole verse is talking about God and it ended with :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَهُوَ الْوَلِيُّ الْحَمِيد????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and He is the Guardian, the Praised One.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and He is the God Guardian, the God Praised One.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the verse is talking about God not about a human

Karrat wrote:
on the other hand,

Yep, we looked at the apples side; now let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at the mangos side

Karrat wrote:
the messenger and the believers are walis [5:55, 9:71],

Of course they are to each others, they are humans Walis to each other, i.e. they should protect each other, i.e. they should help each other, i.e. they should befriend each other, i.e. they should guard each other, what is wrong with that?

Therefore, the believers have two types of Walis:

1) A God Wali and there is only One who is Allah
2) A human Wali and there are many and they should be the believers

55: Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the Zakat, and bow down (in prayer).

56: And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

[The Quran ; 5:55-56]

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55)
وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56)

-> Of course, Allah (as a god guardian) is the Only God Guardian as well the believers (as the human guardians) are guardians to each other, :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Your GOD guardian can be only Allah; and your HUMAN guardians are His messenger and those who believe????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? those many humans guardians are those :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? who establish worship and pay the Zakat, and bow down (in prayer)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Allah and His believers constitute a strong party ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Hizb????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this party is lead by the only God Guardian who is Allah and the party members are the human guardians to each other, indeed having the Only God as the leader and the Only God Guardian to your party must lead to the assured success of that party because there is only one divine party called Hizb Allah, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , a smart human should join the party of Allah otherwise he/she will end up a clear cut loser who will have no God Guardian to protect him/her

And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[The Quran ; 9:71]

وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ يَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَيُطِيعُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ سَيَرْحَمُهُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (71)

-> Of course the believers are the human guardians to each other, or the enemy of Islam think that the believers are dumb like them and will take the kuffar as their human guardians?, bloody dumb enemy of Islam :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.bloody e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are HUMAN guardians of each other????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Can a human wali does what the God Wali can do, or in another way, is the human wali = the God Wali?

Can a human Wali split the sea when Moses required protection from Firon and his soldiers?

Of course not because we can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t compare apples with mangos

Karrat wrote:
Allah has walis [10:62]

Of course He has, any one who believes in Him and guards against evil automatically becomes a Human Wali, a friend to Allah, but Allah does not have another higher than god Wali or at least another god Wali, i.e. there is only One God Wali who is Allah and there are many human walis to each others, as well there are many human walis (friends) to Allah, see how the enemy of Islam are dumb?

62: Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
63: Those who believe and guarded (against evil):

[The Quran ; 10:62-63]

أَلا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاء اللّهِ لاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (62)
الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَكَانُواْ يَتَّقُونَ (63)

-> Indeed any believer is a human friend to Allah and indeed those believers mentioned in here can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be guardians to Allah, because a guardian or a protector can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be in a state of fear and sadness as the very verse is telling us :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Now surely the friends of Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that is because those friends of Allah has the one God Wali for themselves therefore He will protect them and make them victories and that is a whole lot more than what a human guardian in this life can do, in fact the human guardian role will cease on the Judgment Day i.e. only the God Wali role will stay for eternity, lucky believers, what they only did this to be the human friends of Allah is simply:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Those who believe and guarded (against evil):????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Karrat wrote:
and he raises walis [4:75].

And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper.

[The Quran ; 4:75]

وَمَا لَكُمْ لاَ تُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاء وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا (75)

-> See where the confused enemy of Islam got done?, they think the wish by the weak men, women and children:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Our Lord! cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that they are asking for a God Wali, they already have Him as a God Wali, and He is the Only God Wali, what they asked for, is a human wali, and indeed Allah made many enemies of Islam like Omar Ibn Al Khatab and Khalid Ibn Al Walid great humans walis for the believers, who raised Omar and Khalid? of course Allah and who made them believe? of course Allah and who made them have power in the land?, of course Allah, these are some of the things a God Wali can do while the human wali can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, that is why the weak humans asked their God Wali to raise a human wali to help them after being oppressed by the kafiroon

See how stupid and confused the enemy of Islam are?, one of their main concepts to find contradictions in the Quran is to compare apples with mangos, any child will know that this can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be admissible and is just laughable

Karrat wrote:
In Allah's own word,

You have just admitted that the Quran is His words and not anyone else????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s, see

I think you better submit and save yourself a doomed eternity, remember He is the only God Wali a human can have, while as a believer you may also have many human walis in this life, but the human walis role will cease on the JD, only the God Wali role is staying and being a believer then you will be entitled for His protection from Himself

Karrat wrote:
the Quran he is not even sure if he is the only wali or MuHAMmad is wali too.

Hmmm, obviously many should conclude that you are the ignorant dumb bum who just made a fool of himself by telling us let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s get serious yet present a Tom and Jerry alleged contradiction that does not have any merit whatsoever, it can only be merited by a confused and ignorant kafir who denies that there a God from the first place therefore for him/her the God Wali role does not exit, they think the Quran is talking about one wali role. What a laugh, I was really entertained putting this comment together

Karrat wrote:
Does it sounds like Allah is the reincarnation of Confusions ?

In fact it sounds that you are the most stupid kafir I ever met in my life, hence you will not be taken seriously from now on, because you lied at the start and told us let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s get serious while you are still influenced by your Tom and Jerry cartoons

You have been slam dunked and dismissed

Salam

Sat 25 Nov, 2006 11:28 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website