You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Prophet Noah and his son
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Prophet Noah and his son

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Prophet Noah and his son Reply with quote  

Salam All

Here is another silly allegation by the enemy of Islam:
Quote:
NOAH
21:76. And Noah, when he cried of old, We heard his prayer and SAVED HIM AND HIS HOUSEHOLD from the great affliction.

Quote:
11:42. And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah cried unto his son - and he was standing aloof - O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers.

Quote:
11:43. He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, SO HE WAS AMONG THE DROWNED.

The enemy of Islam think that when Allah said in 21:76 about Noah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And Noah, when he cried of old, We heard his prayer and SAVED HIM AND HIS HOUSEHOLD from the great affliction????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which suggest that Noah and his family were saved, is contradicting with 11:43 where Allah said that Noah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s son was NOT saved but drowned: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, SO HE WAS AMONG THE DROWNED????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Let me bring the Arabic verses so I can follow the enemy of Islam:

وَنُوحًا إِذْ نَادَى مِن قَبْلُ فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ مِنَ الْكَرْبِ الْعَظِيمِ (76)

[The Quran ; 21:76]

-> In 21:76 we read that Noah and his family ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَأَهْلَهُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa Ahlahu????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? were saved from : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? the great affliction????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but hold on, did the verse said ALL HIS FAMILY WERE SAVED?, of course it didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, also if I say ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Me and my family????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, would that mean every bloody member in my family?, it might be but again it maybe NOT, UNLESS I SAY ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????ME AND EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and in this case I mean every member of my family.

In 11:43 we know that his son drowned, but the blind could not see that Allah excluded his son from those who will be saved earlier in 11:40:

Until when Our command came and water came forth from the valley, We said: Carry in it two of all things, a pair, and your own family????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????except those against whom the word has already gone forth, and those who believe. And there believed not with him but a few.

[The Quran ; 11:40]

حَتَّى إِذَا جَاء أَمْرُنَا وَفَارَ التَّنُّورُ قُلْنَا احْمِلْ فِيهَا مِن كُلٍّ زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَهْلَكَ إِلاَّ مَن سَبَقَ عَلَيْهِ الْقَوْلُ وَمَنْ آمَنَ وَمَا آمَنَ مَعَهُ إِلاَّ قَلِيلٌ (40)

-> See how the enemy of Islam deliberately never mention 11:40 in their so called contradiction? Because Allah told Noah : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَأَهْلَكَ إِلاَّ مَن سَبَقَ عَلَيْهِ الْقَوْلُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa Ahlaka Ila Mun Sabaqa Alaihi Al Qawl????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? and your own family????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????except those against whom the word has already gone forth????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, CLEARLY EXCLUDING SOME FROM HIS FAMILY WHOM THE WORD HAS ALREADY GONE FORTH., it didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t directly say that his son will be excluded but at least it was said generally that some of his family will be excluded because the word has already gone forth against them., I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sure Allah is excluding the ones who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe in Noah from his family, because Allah said straight after that. He will also save : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and those who believe. And there believed not with him but a few????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The blind also couldn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see that Noah himself raised the same question with Allah and Allah clearly told Noah that his son WAS NOT ONE OF HIS FAMILY BUT A DISBELIEVER, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s catch the story at the final stages of the flood:

44: And it was said: O earth, swallow down your water, and O cloud, clear away; and the water was made to abate and the affair was decided, and the ark rested on the Judi, and it was said: Away with the unjust people.

45: And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges.

46: He said: O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is (the doer of) other than good deeds, therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant

47: He said: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from asking Thee that of which I have no knowledge; and if Thou shouldst not forgive me and have mercy on me, I should be of the losers.

[The Quran ; 11:40]

وَقِيلَ يَا أَرْضُ ابْلَعِي مَاءكِ وَيَا سَمَاء أَقْلِعِي وَغِيضَ الْمَاء وَقُضِيَ الأَمْرُ وَاسْتَوَتْ عَلَى الْجُودِيِّ وَقِيلَ بُعْداً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (44)
وَنَادَى نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ (45)
قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ إِنَّهُ عَمَلٌ غَيْرُ صَالِحٍ فَلاَ تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (46)
قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (47)

-> What can I say, this one needs a slam dunk before even I elaborate but let me save it for now:

-> The flood water has receded: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And it was said: O earth, swallow down your water, and O cloud, clear away; and the water was made to abate and the affair was decided, and the ark rested on the Judi, and it was said: Away with the unjust people.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> Noah cried and raised the same question about his son with Allah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And Nuh cried out to his Lord and said: My Lord! surely my son is of my family, and Thy promise is surely true, and Thou art the most just of the judges.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> Allah is explaining to Noah that Noah is wrong because Allah excluded his son earlier, HIS SON WAS NOT ONE OF HIS FAMILY (METAPHORICALLY) : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Inahu Laysa Min Ahlika????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????He said: O Nuh! surely he is not of your family; surely he is (the doer of) other than good deeds,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, then Allah warned Noah not to ask Him things that he has no knowledge of: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????therefore ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge; surely I admonish you lest you may be of the ignorant????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????. see how tough was the response and the clarification from Allah regarding Noah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s son?, this response is also for the ignorant who say this is a contradiction.

I hope those ignorant repent as Noah did after realizing his mistake: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????He said: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from asking Thee that of which I have no knowledge; and if Thou shouldst not forgive me and have mercy on me, I should be of the losers.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Salam

Fri 08 Dec, 2006 11:44 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Brother every post of yours is encouraging me to learn Arabic, i swear its because of Muslims today these people are pointing there fingers.

I hope Allaah gives me some strength to learn Arabic going to Saudi hope i can learn some there. I feel i have to learn the complete Quran, meticulously now.

but learnign is no use if we dont put it in our daily use.
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Dec, 2006 1:34 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Brother every post of yours is encouraging me to learn Arabic, i swear its because of Muslims today these people are pointing there fingers.

I hope Allaah gives me some strength to learn Arabic going to Saudi hope i can learn some there. I feel i have to learn the complete Quran, meticulously now.

but learnign is no use if we dont put it in our daily use.

Salam bro

I encourage you to learn it man, I can help in anyway I can if you need help, and even if you are not going to use it in your day to day life, it will be great to use it while reading the Quran daily, hence you still be able to use it every day

Salam

Sat 09 Dec, 2006 9:33 am