You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Does the Quran say that Allah has daughters?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Does the Quran say that Allah has daughters?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Does the Quran say that Allah has daughters? Reply with quote  

Black Trident wrote:
Then please answer my post about Allah's daughter. Let's see if you can give some counter points.

First of all, you have been previously charged and convicted with contempt against my religion and my brothers and sisters in Islam, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t dialogue with those convicts rather dismiss them, however because you asked nicely this time, I will answer your question to the best of my Quran and its language knowledge despite that brother Goku answered it briefly already it seems you were not satisfied therefore I will elaborate big times this time hoping you will get it clearly.

The title of this thread is :

Allah has daughters according to the Quran?

I.e. if the Quran says that Allah has no daughters nor sons then you should concede your ignorance and knock it off then move on to another argument if you have any

19: Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
20: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
21: What! for you the males and for Him the females!
22: This indeed is an unjust division!
23: These are nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

[The Quran ; 53:19-23]

أَفَرَأَيْتُمُ اللَّاتَ وَالْعُزَّى (19)
وَمَنَاةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرَى (20)
أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنثَى (21)
تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزَى (22)
إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا أَسْمَاء سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنفُسُ وَلَقَدْ جَاءهُم مِّن رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدَى (23)

Black Trident wrote:
When we look at verse 53.21 & 53.22, there's no chastisement against the pagans for assigning children to Allah. It is only for assigning daughters, and not sons.

Mister smart, your statement above does not make sense

Firstly you said : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????there's no chastisement against the pagans for assigning children to Allah

Then you said : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? It is only for assigning daughters, and not sons????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

However the common sense tells us that :

Children = Daughters or Sons

Therefore what you said above is non sensible

On the other hand if I try to understand you, I guess this is what you were trying to say:

The Quran tells us that there is no chastisement for assigning sons to Allah but there is chastisement for assigning daughters to Allah

Now let me tell you that the Quran tells us that there will be chastisement for assigning children to Allah regardless they are sons or daughters

Black Trident wrote:
So the two verses don't say anything about Allah not having daughters. They're just claiming that assigning ONLY daughters to Allah is unfair, where-else the pagans themselves would love to have sons.

I agree that this is what the two verses say, however why you ignored the rest of the Quran?, sounds like one of those who is looking to cook a contradiction or sort of a lie against the Quran, well you will not to be able to do it with me because Alhamdulellah I know the Quran back to front and I know how the verses link together, this is something you only dream to have as well you will need to believe in the Quran first just to have a chance of comprehending it, that is why you will never have at your current status, it is not like God will beg you to believe, you are another arrogant human when it comes to God and there are plenty of you indeed

I will continue responding to your comment then I will provide my long reply at the end, I just want to see if you have a point or not first, so far you have none

Black Trident wrote:
Look closer at verse 53.21. It refers to Allah in the third person i.e. "Him". So obviously it was NOT Allah who spoke this verse.

This is another argument that is not related to your first argument, however this is irrelevant because Allah can talk about Himself as a third person and He has done it zillions of times in the Quran that you know nothing about, therefore I will skip this silly and ignorant argument by you

Black Trident wrote:
If not, then who? Gabriel? Muhammad?

It is Allah mister Quran ignorant

Black Trident wrote:
Why are they talking about Allah's daughter?

What a confused person you are

Who is They?

It is Allah talking mister, and He is telling us about what happened in the past during Mohammad time

Black Trident wrote:
Have the person, who is revealing this verse, seen them before?

It is not a person rather a God and sure God knew that those ignorant humans associated daughters to Him, so He is telling us about it

Black Trident wrote:
There doesn't seem to be a smooth flow throughout these verses.

Of course and that is due to your lack of Quran knowledge, well, it will take you a few years if you are interested to gain the knowledge, it won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t happen over night and it will never happen while you are a disbeliever

Black Trident wrote:
The verse 53:23 says the names mentioned in the previous verses are due to the pagan's imagination only.

Of course it is an imagination, do you think Allah has daughters or somethin?

Black Trident wrote:
But the previous verses don't say anything to this effect. It only says that assigning ONLY daughters to Allah is most unfair, where-else the pagans would love to have sons.

So mister confused?, you say the verse means that Allah may have sons, or daughters or both?

Let me tell you that the Quran says Allah has NONE

Black Trident wrote:
So the tone of the verses is like "It is not fair that you assign only daughters to Allah. It's only fair that He too must have sons.

Come on mate, how many times you repeated that? about 3 times so far I guess

Ok mate I got you from the first time, however the verse never said that Allah has sons as you are lying

Indeed I will show you how the Quran denied that Allah have no children at all and when I do you will need to concede or I will never reply to any question you direct to me.

Black Trident wrote:
" This is something nobody can deny.

That you are Quran ignorant?

Yes of course

Black Trident wrote:
Then all of a sudden in verse 53:23, Allah makes an about turn & declares that such names are purely imagined.

What a confused twister you are man, Allah is telling us that those idiots made up names then associated them as daughters to Allah

Black Trident wrote:
Now, why didn't he say so in the verses before 53:23?

LOL

Mate you have no argument

It was said any way and I will show you later what else He said

Black Trident wrote:
Why does he needs to sound so envious i.e. because He was assigned ONLY daughters, and NOT sons?

I might ask, why you sound so stupid?

Allah is not sounding envious mister Quran ignorant, Allah is exposing the ignorance of those pagans and showing to them and to us how they contradicted themselves, here is how mister smart:

Those pagans believed in God however they were Mushrikoon, I.e. they made other gods with Him

On the other hand they held all their gods so high,

When those pagans have baby girls they used to be very upset because they thought that having baby girls is a shame, so they preferred sons which they thought is a blessing not evil as having daughters, some even went to the extreme by burying their newly born daughters alive, the Quran mentioned them and promised them that they will be questionable on the JD

Now they contradicted themselves by suggesting that Allah has daughters, i.e. Allah who is for them the Most High is having what they think is the most low, THEY CONTRAICTED THEMSELVES MISTER SMART

Allah simply exposed them by telling them that they just contradicted themselves hence they are dumb

And truly you too are dumb, sorry

Black Trident wrote:
Why can't Allah just says in a straightforward manner that "These names are imagined"?

He already did mister smart in addition to what He already said in numerous locations which I will walk you through it later on

Black Trident wrote:
If He did so, nobody will be confused by verses 53:19 to 53:22.

So far you are one of those rare humans that I found them confused regarding the above clear verses

Black Trident wrote:
Now I have more confidence that the "Satanic Verses" incident took place between verses 53:22 & 53:23. There are simply no other ways to explain Allah's jealousy about "Not being assigned sons, but ONLY daughters. If Laat, Manat & Uzza are indeed imaginations of the pagans, then why did Allah had to sound so envious in verses 53:21 & 53:22? It simply doesn't makes sense at all.

Ignored due to repetition

Black Trident wrote:
Like always, the Muslims like to skirt around the actual issue rather than face the reality.

I hope that you face the reality of your Quran ignorance after you finish reading my comment in full

Black Trident wrote:
Since it has been proven that the deity Allah indeed had daughters,

Yeh yeh, in your confused Barbie world of imagination as I will prove to ya with numerous verses

However you said earlier the following:

Firstly you said : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , there's no chastisement against the pagans for assigning children to Allah

Then you said : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? It is only for assigning daughters, and not sons????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Now it seems you even confused in what you want to say

Is it daughters or sons that are proven by the Quran that Allah have as you ignorantly claim?

To be honest I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t need to know what you mean because I will prove to you that the Quran said Allah has no children which means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????sons and daughters????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Black Trident wrote:
the Muslims feel defeated and now attack people's credibility. It's a diversionary tactic.

Indeed no Muslim should hold you as a credible man

Your ignorance is beyond belief, yet accompanied with hatred

Here it is again, Allah is exposing the contradiction those ignorant pagans had put themselves through:

57: And they ascribe daughters to Allah, glory be to Him; and for themselves (they would have) what they desire.
58: When news is brought to one of them, of (the birth of) a female (child), his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief!
59: With shame does he hide himself from his people, because of the bad news he has had! Shall he retain it on (sufferance and) contempt, or bury it in the dust? Ah! what an evil (choice) they decide on?

[The Quran ; 16:57-59]

وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِلّهِ الْبَنَاتِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَلَهُم مَّا يَشْتَهُونَ (57)
وَإِذَا بُشِّرَ أَحَدُهُمْ بِالأُنثَى ظَلَّ وَجْهُهُ مُسْوَدًّا وَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ (58)
يَتَوَارَى مِنَ الْقَوْمِ مِن سُوءِ مَا بُشِّرَ بِهِ أَيُمْسِكُهُ عَلَى هُونٍ أَمْ يَدُسُّهُ فِي التُّرَابِ أَلاَ سَاء مَا يَحْكُمُونَ (59)

-> So mister ignorant, you will say yeh yeh the above verses does not deny that Allah have sons, I say again the verses is not abbout denying rather about exposing their ignornace

Allah is exposing their contradiction and ignorance again:

16: What! has He taken daughters out of what He himself creates, and granted to you sons for choice?
17: When news is brought to one of them of (the birth of) what he sets up as a likeness to (Allah) Most Gracious, his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief!

[The Quran ; 43:16-17]

أَمِ اتَّخَذَ مِمَّا يَخْلُقُ بَنَاتٍ وَأَصْفَاكُم بِالْبَنِينَ (16)
وَإِذَا بُشِّرَ أَحَدُهُم بِمَا ضَرَبَ لِلرَّحْمَنِ مَثَلًا ظَلَّ وَجْهُهُ مُسْوَدًّا وَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ (17)

Those ignorant pagans said that the Angels are females and they are His daughters, so Allah is exposing them again:

What! has then your Lord preferred to give you sons, and (for Himself) taken daughters from among the angels? Most surely you utter a grievous saying.

[The Quran ; 17:40]

أَفَأَصْفَاكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِالْبَنِينَ وَاتَّخَذَ مِنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ إِنَاثًا إِنَّكُمْ لَتَقُولُونَ قَوْلاً عَظِيمًا (40)

-> See, how their lie about Allah is described as :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Most surely you utter a grievous saying????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, therefore you have been slam dunked regarding your lie that saying Allah has daughters carry no chastisement

Here is how those uttering the lie that Allah has daughters will be held accountable for the their grievous saying:

: And they make the angels-- them who are the servants of the Beneficent Allah-- female (divinities). What! did they witness their creation? Their evidence shall be written down and they shall be questioned.

[The Quran ; 43:19]

وَجَعَلُوا الْمَلَائِكَةَ الَّذِينَ هُمْ عِبَادُ الرَّحْمَنِ إِنَاثًا أَشَهِدُوا خَلْقَهُمْ سَتُكْتَبُ شَهَادَتُهُمْ وَيُسْأَلُونَ (19)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And they make the angels-- them who are the servants of the Beneficent Allah-- female (divinities).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, how the hell they knew if they never witnessed how the angels were created? :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? What! did they witness their creation?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed they volunteered evidences of their lies that will be recorded and will be used against them:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Their evidence shall be written down and they shall be questioned.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The discussion will take a big turn and provide a surprise to many, a lot of people think that the Arabic word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Walada????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Son????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this is not true at all, the proper Arabic word for ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Son????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بُنَيَّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Bonnai????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Let me put it in a more clearer manner:

Singular:
Son = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بُنَيَّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Bonnai????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
Daughter = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بَنَتِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Bent????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
Child = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Walada????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Plural:
Sons = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بَنُونَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Banoon????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? or ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بَنِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Baneen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
Daughters = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بَنَاتُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Banaat????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
Children = ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَوْلاَدِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Awalad????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Therefore any English translator who translated the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Walada????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Son????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is 100% wrong, it only means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????a child" and any child can be either a son or a daughter, in the following example we will see what I said clearly, it was also obvious in 43:16 above:

149: Then ask them whether your Lord has daughters and they have sons.
150: Or did We create the angels females while they were witnesses?
151: Now surely it is of their own lie that they say:
152: Allah has begotten children? but they are liars!
153: Has He chosen daughters in preference to sons?
154: What is the matter with you, how is it that you judge?
155: Will ye not then receive admonition?
156: Or have you a clear authority?
157: Then bring your book, if you are truthful.

[The Quran ; 37:149-157]

فَاسْتَفْتِهِمْ أَلِرَبِّكَ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَهُمُ الْبَنُونَ (149)
أَمْ خَلَقْنَا الْمَلَائِكَةَ إِنَاثًا وَهُمْ شَاهِدُونَ (150)
أَلَا إِنَّهُم مِّنْ إِفْكِهِمْ لَيَقُولُونَ (151)
وَلَدَ اللَّهُ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَكَاذِبُونَ (152)
أَصْطَفَى الْبَنَاتِ عَلَى الْبَنِينَ (153)
مَا لَكُمْ كَيْفَ تَحْكُمُونَ (154)
أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ (155)
أَمْ لَكُمْ سُلْطَانٌ مُّبِينٌ (156)
فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابِكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (157)

-> Allah is exposing the pagans ignorance again and again :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Then ask them whether your Lord has daughters and they have sons????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see how it was put as a question to get an answer form them to expose their contradiction and ignorance?, also can you see the two plurals Arabic words used for ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Sons????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Daughters????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْبَنُونَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْبَنَاتُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Al Banoon and Al Banaat

-> Allah then exposed the ignorance of those who claimed that the angels are females ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Or did We create the angels females while they were witnesses?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> Clearly Allah is telling us that they are liars :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Now surely it is of their own lie that they say: Allah has begotten children? but they are liars! ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and if you lie you will go to hell especially if you lie about God

-> Again and again asking those ignorant the same question : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Has He chosen daughters in preference to sons?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> Those ignorant must be also asked :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? What is the matter with you, how is it that you judge? Will ye not then receive admonition?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, of course they have been caught by Allah in a big lie and a big contradiction, this is obvious from the questions Allah wanted the prophet to ask them

-> Now here is how they are cornered: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Or have you a clear authority?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? we need a clear authority from them for us to believe them or they might produce a divine book that tells us that Allah has daughters if they are truthful:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Then bring your book, if you are truthful.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

What is funny though that when they failed to find any divine book to support their lie, they tried to use the Quran to prove that Allah has daughters, hahahah, that was really funny man, thanks for the entertainment, obviously you are aware of 37:157 therefore you tried to manipulate the Quran because there is no other divine book but the Quran that you can bring as an evidence if you are truthful, thanks for proving the Quran divinity bro, it just described you in great details indeed

Now, from the above, the word Walada must means a child, i.e. a son or a daughter, in the following verses we will read that anyone who says Allah has a CHILD i.e. a son or a daughter is a liar:

68: They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?
69: Say: Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper.

[The Quran ; 10:68-69]

قَالُواْ اتَّخَذَ اللّهُ وَلَدًا سُبْحَانَهُ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَذَا أَتقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (68)
قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ (69)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? قَالُواْ اتَّخَذَ اللّهُ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which is translated above wrong indeed because the Arabic word used is Walada i.e. the proper translation should be :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????They say: Allah has taken a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. a son or a daughter, then they were told:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? you have no authority for this????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed what they (including you) claim is nothing but ignorance :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? do you say against Allah what you do not know?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and a big lie :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Say: Those who invent a lie against Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which they will be held accountable for and they will never prosper :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? will never prosper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

If the above is a not a clear denial that Allah took a CHILD then the following verse should slam dunk you big times:

And say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has not taken a son and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper to save Him from disgrace; and proclaim His greatness magnifying (Him).

[The Quran ; 17:111]

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (111)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, again it was translated wrong by some ignorant translators, it should be translated as :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Who has not taken a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Who has not taken a son nor a daughter????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

The above denial is repeated in the following verse:

He, Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and Who did not take to Himself a son, and Who has no associate in the kingdom, and Who created everything, then ordained for it a measure.

[The Quran ; 25:2]

الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَخَلَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَقَدَّرَهُ تَقْدِيرًا (2)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which should be translated as :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Who did not take to Himself a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? Who did not take to Himself a son nor a daughter????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Again and again, Allah is telling us that those who say Allah took a child are BIG LIARS, He also told us that the Quran is a warning for them to stop their non sense that they say against Allah, this must include you btw:

4: And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.
5: They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.

[The Quran ; 18:4-5]

وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا (4)
مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا (5)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which should be translated as follow: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And warn those who say: Allah has taken a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son or a daughter????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed they are ignorant, liars and bound to hell if they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t repent, this message is for you too : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

In the following verses we will see how claiming that Allah has a child is horrendous:

88: And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.
89: Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
90: At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,
91: That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a son,
92: For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
93: Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious as a servant.

[The Quran ; 19:88-93]

وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا (88)
لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا (89)
تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا (90)
أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَنِ وَلَدًا (91)
وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا (92)
إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا (93)

-> Again: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, should be translated as :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son or a daughter????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and this is horrendous to say :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Certainly you have made an abominable assertion????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? even :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? : At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? this is because :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed Allah should not have any children ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a CHILD????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? because :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious as a servant.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, not a family member.

I feel that you may insist on your ignorance regarding the Arabic language and say: no, Walada means a Son, hmmm, the following verse will refute you big times then:

26: And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken to Himself a son. Glory be to Him. Nay! they are honored servants
27: They speak not until He hath spoken, and they act by His command.
28: He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not intercede except for him whom He approves and for fear of Him they tremble.

[The Quran ; 21:26-28]

وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا سُبْحَانَهُ بَلْ عِبَادٌ مُّكْرَمُونَ (26)
لَا يَسْبِقُونَهُ بِالْقَوْلِ وَهُم بِأَمْرِهِ يَعْمَلُونَ (27)
يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يَشْفَعُونَ إِلَّا لِمَنِ ارْتَضَى وَهُم مِّنْ خَشْيَتِهِ مُشْفِقُونَ (28)

-> See, the verses are talking about the ANGELS whom the people claimed that they females as well are the daughters of Allah, but we read in 21:26 that they were refred to ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Walada????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which was translated 100% wrong as son, because we know that the claim against the angels that they are daughters not sons, hence the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????WALADA????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????a daughter or a son????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken to Himself a CHILD.??????
Tue 19 Dec, 2006 8:39 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website