You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Quran Vs. Previous Scriptures Vs. Abrogation
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Quran Vs. Previous Scriptures Vs. Abrogation

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Quran Vs. Previous Scriptures Vs. Abrogation Reply with quote  

Hello All

A malice enemy of Islam named Sanitarium raised a stupid thread as many boys and girls on FFI always do, the thread title is :The Quran Vs. Previous Scriptures Vs. Abrogation, I replied briefly to that woman on FFI but she is so shifty that she conspired to remove my replies to the trash on FFI by their biased M(s), she only wants some confused boys and girls to come and cheer her stupidity, she is such a loser indeed, btw FFI is filled with weird women who choose to be enemy of Islam, those confused women only sit on their bums with merlot in their hands and thinking how they will attack Islam next, let's see what this confused woman named Santitarium has to say:

Sanitarium wrote:
Okay there are a lot of muslims (and muslim leaders) who assert that the Torah and Injeel (the Bible) have been corrupted by men over time;

What an idiot Sanitarium is, it is all the Muslims who say the Torah and Injil are corrupted not a lot of them, on the other hand there are a lot of Christians who claim the exact same, indeed it is documented in the Bible as I will show you later, but let me finish your intro first

Sanitarium wrote:
this is to say the actual text of these scriptures have been corrupted and therefore cannot be relied apon.

Of course, if anything is proven to be corrupted then it can't be relied on, even if we ignore what the Quran says for a moment, many of the Christians and the Bible itself say that the Bible is corrupted by men and that should be enough not to rely on it.

Sanitarium wrote:
Does the Quran say that the Scriptures are corrupt, or something else?

Indeed it did, the Quran only needs to say it one time though, that is all what we need, on the other hand, the end of your question above by confused Sanitarium is very sus, it makes me believe that she maybe a shifty woman, this is based on the expected fact that she wants it to say something else to suit her low and shifty desires

Quote:
Quran 2:59
But those who were unjust changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them, so We sent upon those who were unjust a pestilence from heaven, because they transgressed.

فَبَدَّلَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ قَوْلاً غَيْرَ الَّذِي قِيلَ لَهُمْ فَأَنزَلْنَا عَلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ رِجْزاً مِّنَ السَّمَاء بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْسُقُونَ (59)

[The Quran ; 2:59]
-> 2:59 clearly says that they changed the Qawl that was said to them, i.e. when they wrote that Qawl later on they wrote what they changed

Confused Sanitarium has no point

Quote:
Quran 2:75
Do you then hope that they would believe in you, and a party from among them indeed used to hear the Word of Allah, then altered it after they had understood it, and they know (this).

أَفَتَطْمَعُونَ أَن يُؤْمِنُواْ لَكُمْ وَقَدْ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ كَلاَمَ اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُحَرِّفُونَهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا عَقَلُوهُ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ (75)

[The Quran ; 2:75]
-> Sanitarium is very confused indeed, again the above verse is clearly talking about those who manipulate the meaning of what they heard, it has nothing to do with corruption, the words stayed the same, they only manipulated the meaning as all people do with their scriptures

Quote:
Quran 2:78 - 79
And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture.
Woe, then, to those who write the book with their hands and then say: This is from Allah, so that they may take for it a small price; therefore woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَظُنُّونَ (78)
فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُمْ مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ (79)

[The Quran ; 2:79-79]
-> 2:78 clearly said Minhum Ummyoon i.e. SOME OF THEM and NOT ALL OF THEM who don't know the scriptures.

-> then 2:79 clearly is telling us that when OTHERS wrote the book down, they wrote the corrupted one which they changed after they heard it as we learnt from the previous verses discussed above

Quote:
Quran 2:140
Nay! do you say that Ibrahim and Ismail and Yaqoub and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Are you better knowing or Allah? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not at all heedless of what you do

أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطَ كَانُواْ هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَى قُلْ أَأَنتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللّهُ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِندَهُ مِنَ اللّهِ وَمَا اللّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ (140)

[The Quran ; 2:140]
->So?

The above verse has nothing to do with the argument in hand, it didn't even mention any scripture heard or written down

Quote:
Quran 3:78
Most surely there is a party amongst those who distort the Book with their tongue that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book, and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah, and they tell a lie against Allah whilst they know.

وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ (78)

[The Quran ; 3:78]
-> So?

The verse above is talking about different people not those who Baddalu Changed the Qawl sayings, rather those who manipulate the Qawl, and indeed those sort of people exist even in Islam thruogh those who manipulate the Quran verses, they don't change it rather manipulate it, therefore it can't be corruption because the words stayed the same

Quote:
Quran 3:187
And when Allah made a covenant with those who were given the Book: You shall certainly make it known to men and you shall not hide it; but they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it; so evil is that which they buy.

وَإِذَ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ لَتُبَيِّنُنَّهُ لِلنَّاسِ وَلاَ تَكْتُمُونَهُ فَنَبَذُوهُ وَرَاء ظُهُورِهِمْ وَاشْتَرَوْاْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَبِئْسَ مَا يَشْتَرُونَ (187)

[The Quran ; 3:187]
-> The above verse has nothing to do with corrupting any book, rather about the people who ignored the book, this verse also applies to the Muslims

Quote:
Quran 4:46
Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.

مِّنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُواْ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَيَقُولُونَ سَمِعْنَا وَعَصَيْنَا وَاسْمَعْ غَيْرَ مُسْمَعٍ وَرَاعِنَا لَيًّا بِأَلْسِنَتِهِمْ وَطَعْنًا فِي الدِّينِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ قَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا وَاسْمَعْ وَانظُرْنَا لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُمْ وَأَقْوَمَ وَلَكِن لَّعَنَهُمُ اللّهُ بِكُفْرِهِمْ فَلاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً (46)

[The Quran ; 4:46]
-> The above verse is only talking about those who manipulate the words not those who change it with something else, the above verse is also specific to the Jews, the verse has nothing to do with corrupting any scripture, it is only about the Jews who manipulated the meaning of the words said to them, this also applies to the Christians and the Muslims or any community who received a book from Allah.

Quote:
Quran 5:13
But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (13)

[The Quran ; 5:13]
-> Again the above verse is only talking about those who manipulate the words as well those who totally ignore a part of what is said to them, no corruption indeed

Quote:
Quran 5:41
O Messenger! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ لاَ يَحْزُنكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْكُفْرِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ آمَنَّا بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قُلُوبُهُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ هِادُواْ سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ سَمَّاعُونَ لِقَوْمٍ آخَرِينَ لَمْ يَأْتُوكَ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ مِن بَعْدِ مَوَاضِعِهِ يَقُولُونَ إِنْ أُوتِيتُمْ هَذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِن لَّمْ تُؤْتَوْهُ فَاحْذَرُواْ وَمَن يُرِدِ اللّهُ فِتْنَتَهُ فَلَن تَمْلِكَ لَهُ مِنَ اللّهِ شَيْئًا أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُرِدِ اللّهُ أَن يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمْ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (41)

[The Quran ; 5:41]
-> Again and again and again, the above verse is only talking about those who manipulate the meanings of the words, it has nothing to do with corruption

Sanitarium has proven to be very stupid indeed

Finally she will walk us through the above verses, I wonder why she didn't do it one at a a time?, hmmm, sounds like one of the followings:

A) Sanitarium is confused
B) Sanitarium is shifty and has a plan to confuse those who lack knowledge
C) A & B

I chose C

Let's see what she has to say, I became very eager indeed to read it despite that confused woman means nothing to me other than a clear cut confused enemy of Islam

Sanitarium wrote:
Okay so the majority of the verses above do make the claim that The Jews have Corrupted their scripture.

Wrong, the majority of the verses above were about those who manipulate the meanings not those who corrupt it, here is the exact numbers Miss stupid posted:

Total verses posted = 10
Total verse about corruptions = 2
Total verses about manipulations Yuharif or Yallwi = 5
Total verse about ignoring the scripture = 1
Total of non relevant verses = 2

See, how confused Sanitarium is, the most verses are about manipulations = 5 = 50%, manipulation is not corruption because the words stayed the same, they only played with meanings of the words

Based on the above , Sanitarium has proven to be very stupid, ironically she has a lot to say, let's see how she will prove her stupidity further

Sanitarium wrote:
However, many of them say that the Jews corrupted the scriptures with their tongues ie. They read what was in the written scriptures, and told the illiterate people that they said something other than what the scripture said; the Quran claims they did it for their own material gain.

5 verses from the 10 posted by her are are talking about manipulations, this is not corruption however we have 2 crystal clear verses that she posted and they mean corruption, we only need to hear it from Allah once to be proven beyond doubt

Sanitarium wrote:
There is one verse that says: ..And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture.
So some illiterates either had not read the Scriptures that the Jews Had, or couldn't read them, and these were the ones physically writing false scripture.

How confused Sanitarium is?, how the illiterates might had a chance to READ as her comment incline:

some illiterates either had not read the Scriptures that the Jews Had, or couldn't read them, and these were the ones physically writing false scripture.

On the other hand she just explained to us that some of them wrote corrupt scriptures, something she wants to deny, i.e. she shot herself in the foot

Sanitarium wrote:
However the Quran states that the majority of the Jews (ie. not the illiterates) had the previous scripture WITH them, and they should confirm what the Quran is saying, by looking to their own Taurat[/color][/b]:

She got it totally wrong, at the same time she is trying to create very complicated logic just to confuse those who lack knowledge and send them astray, this is an evil act indeed, that is the strategy of any enemy of Islam btw.

Firstly, the Quran is confirming what the other books say not the other way around, and because when the Jews corrupted their books they didn't invent totally new book rather they added and subtracted from the original one, i.e. many passages in their book still divine as inspired by Allah to His prophets who received these books, therefore we expect that the Quran will confirm many things in these books, but look how shifty Sanitarium is, she is trying to twist it to serve her low desires

To be continued....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 16 Nov, 2007 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:35 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
Quran 2:89
And when there came to them a Book from Allah verifying that which they have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them (Prophet) that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers.

وَلَمَّا جَاءهُمْ كِتَابٌ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ مِن قَبْلُ يَسْتَفْتِحُونَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ فَلَمَّا جَاءهُم مَّا عَرَفُواْ كَفَرُواْ بِهِ فَلَعْنَةُ اللَّه عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ (89)

[The Quran ; 2:89]
-> See the Arabic words مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ, which means verifying that which they have, i.e. the Quran verifies the other scriptures but shifty Sanitarium wants it : and they should confirm what the Quran is saying, as she twisted earlier, see how confused she is?, she contradicted herself big times.

Quote:
Quran 2:91
And when it is said to them, Believe in what Allah has revealed, they say: We believe in that which was revealed to us; and they deny what is besides that, while it is the truth verifying that which they have. Say: Why then did you kill Allah's Prophets before if you were indeed believers?

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ آمِنُواْ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ قَالُواْ نُؤْمِنُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَيَكْفُرونَ بِمَا وَرَاءهُ وَهُوَ الْحَقُّ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ قُلْ فَلِمَ تَقْتُلُونَ أَنبِيَاء اللّهِ مِن قَبْلُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ (91)

[The Quran ; 2:91]
-> Another evidence that Sanitarium is very confused, again: مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ, verifying that which they have., i.e. the Quran is verifying the other scriptures not the other way around

See, how shifty Sanitarium is

Quote:
Quran 2:97
Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel-- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which is before it and guidance and good news for the believers.
Same as before: verifying that which is before it

قُلْ مَن كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُ نَزَّلَهُ عَلَى قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (97)

[The Quran ; 2:97]
-> Again, مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ, i.e. verifying that which is before it, the translation provided by her looks flawed to me as well however I just used it as she posted it

How confused Sanitarium is?, she told us earlier : they should confirm what the Quran is saying,, didn't she?

See how I got her red handed?, now you can guess why she wants to twist it, I will let you think for a while then I will tell you

Quote:
Quran 2:101
And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing.

وَلَمَّا جَاءهُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ نَبَذَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ كِتَابَ اللّهِ وَرَاء ظُهُورِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (101)

[The Quran ; 2:101]
-> Again and again: مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ, i.e. verifying that which they have

Quote:
Quran 3:3
He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the Furqan.

نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَأَنزَلَ التَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ (3)

[The Quran ; 3:3]
-> Another flawed translation by confused Sanitarium, but let's use it as she posted it, 3:3 is telling us again: مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ, i.e. verifying that which is before it according to Sanitarium flawed translation, yet with her flawed translation she keeps shotting herself in the foot

Man, this is getting so boring, she is just confirming her stupidity as we read further and further

Quote:
Quran 3:81
And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and wisdom-- then an messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّيْنَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُم مِّن كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنصُرُنَّهُ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكُمْ إِصْرِي قَالُواْ أَقْرَرْنَا قَالَ فَاشْهَدُواْ وَأَنَاْ مَعَكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ (81)

[The Quran ; 3:81]
Man, this is sick, here it is again: ثُمَّ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ , i.e. then an messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you

How silly and confused Sanitarium is?

Quote:
Quran 4:47
O you who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ آمِنُواْ بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللّهِ مَفْعُولاً (47)

[The Quran ; 4:47]
-> I have never seen a confused woman as Sanitarium, here it is again, مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُم , i.e. verifying what you have, i.e. the Quran is verifying the Torah and the Injil, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND AS SANITARIUM THE CONFUSED IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE, but look how stupid she is, all the verses she posted are hard core evidences against her.

Well, it is not about quantity as confused Sanitarium is boring us with, it is about her quality in understanding those verses and so far she is such of a very low quality due to her stupidity indeed

Quote:
Quran 5:48
And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed:

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48)

[The Quran ; 5:48]
-> Another flawed translation by confused Sanitarium, well let's use it as is and yet she still have no point, here it is again: مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ , i.e. verifying what is before it according to her flawed translation, yet it tells us that the Quran is the one that is verifying not the other way around

-> We can also read in the above verse that the Quran is: وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ , i.e and a guardian over it, i.e. the Quran is the guardian to verify the corruption and the truth in these books

Quote:
Quran 6:92
And this is a Book We have revealed, blessed, verifying that which is before it, and that you may warn the metropolis and those around her; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it, and they attend to their prayers constantly.

وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ مُبَارَكٌ مُّصَدِّقُ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَلِتُنذِرَ أُمَّ الْقُرَى وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالآخِرَةِ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَهُمْ عَلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ يُحَافِظُونَ (92)

[The Quran ; 6:92]
-> Another flawed translation by her, fine here it is again: مُّصَدِّقُ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ , i.e verifying that which is before it, according to her flawed translation, let me remind you with what confused Sanitarium said earlier :and they should confirm what the Quran is saying,

How confused Sanitarium is man?

Quote:
Quran 10:37
And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.

وَمَا كَانَ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَن يُفْتَرَى مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (37)

[The Quran ; 10:37]
-> Another clear cut flawed translation by that confused woman, here it is again: وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ , i.e but it is a verification of that which is before it according to her flawed translation and yet again she shot herself in the foot, we always read that the Quran is the entity to verify oter entities it was never the other way around as she is lying

How shifty Sanitarium is?

Quote:
Quran 12:111
In their histories there is certainly a lesson for men of understanding. It is not a narrative which could be forged, but a verification of what is before it and a distinct explanation of all things and a guide and a mercy to a people who believe.

لَقَدْ كَانَ فِي قَصَصِهِمْ عِبْرَةٌ لِّأُوْلِي الأَلْبَابِ مَا كَانَ حَدِيثًا يُفْتَرَى وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (111)

[The Quran ; 12:111]
-> Same confusion and flaws by Sanitarium: وَلَكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ , i.e but a verification of what is before it according to her flawed translation and as you can see, she keeps embarrassing herself by proving to us how stupid and ignorant she is

Remember what she told us earlier : and they should confirm what the Quran is saying,

Quote:
Quran 20:133
And they say: Why does he not bring to us a sign from his Lord? Has not there come to them a clear evidence of what is m the previous books?

وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا يَأْتِينَا بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّهِ أَوَلَمْ تَأْتِهِم بَيِّنَةُ مَا فِي الصُّحُفِ الْأُولَى (133)

[The Quran ; 20:133]
-> Exactly, the Quran is an evidence to the previous books, I.e. the Quran verifies the previous books, on the other hand 20:133 clearly told us: رَّبِّهِ أَوَلَمْ تَأْتِهِم بَيِّنَةُ مَا فِي الصُّحُفِ الْأُولَى, i.e. we only need ONE Bayanah it is singular as seen in the Arabic words, i.e. one verification (evidence) to the previous scripture that they were saying the truth, obviously this verification is prophet Mohammad as I will explain in another comment later Inshaallah because the prophecy of Mohammad as stated in the OT and the NT has already passed at their time and they witnessed it

Quote:
Quran 35:31
And that which We have revealed to you of the Book, that is the truth verifying that which is before it; most surely with respect to His servants Allah is Aware, Seeing.

وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ هُوَ الْحَقُّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِعِبَادِهِ لَخَبِيرٌ بَصِيرٌ (31)

[The Quran ; 35:31]
I can't believe how boring, stupid that confused woman is, she actually conspired with the Ms of FFI to move my replies to her to the trash, she wants to live her world of confusion with none to confront her and expose her stupidity, she wants confused young boys and girls to cheer for her, same again and again:

A) Flawed translation
B) Even the flawed translation refutes her
C) She is 100% stupid and confused

-> Here it is again: مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ, i.e. verifying that which is before it according to her flawed translation, i.e. the Quran is the VERIFIER and the CONFIRMER

Remember what that confused said before : and they should confirm what the Quran is saying,

Quote:
Quran 37:37
Nay: he has come with the truth and verified the messengers.

بَلْ جَاء بِالْحَقِّ وَصَدَّقَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (37)

[The Quran ; 37:37]
-> What a stupid woman Sanitarium is, the above verse has nothing to do with any verification to any books, the above translation by her is flawed as normal, 37:37 only stated: وَصَدَّقَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ, i.e. and the messengers said the truth, I don't know where she got the above flawed translation from, but even if I take the above wrong translation, you can see how stupid Sanitarium is, she still shot herself in the foot, her flawed translation say Messengers not Messages

Quote:
Quran 46:12
And before it the Book of Musa was a guide and a mercy: and this is a Book verifying (it) in the Arabic language that it may warn those who are unjust and as good news for the doers of good.

وَمِن قَبْلِهِ كِتَابُ مُوسَى إِمَامًا وَرَحْمَةً وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّسَانًا عَرَبِيًّا لِّيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُحْسِنِينَ (12)

[The Quran ; 46:12]
-> See, the Arabic book is verifying the book of Musa, not the other way around as Sanitarium lied earlier : وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّسَانًا عَرَبِيًّا, also the verse never said that the Quran is verifying the book of Moses, again her English translation is flawed, the verse only said that the Quran is VERIFIER, it never comared it with any other entity nor it said what is been verified:

Her flawed translation is: and this is a Book verifying (it) in the Arabic language

And it should be: and this is a Book and a Verifier in the Arabic language

I have always been accurate with every word in the Quran and this is how it should be, on the other hand it seems that confused woman is taking the Arabic verses very lightly and that is evident in the many flawed translation she is providing, she is very ignorant indeed, she needs help recognising her God, well the help can come to her only from her God

Quote:
Quran 46:30
They said: O our people! we have listened to a Book revealed after Musa verifying that which is before it, guiding to the truth and to a right path:

قَالُوا يَا قَوْمَنَا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا كِتَابًا أُنزِلَ مِن بَعْدِ مُوسَى مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ يَهْدِي إِلَى الْحَقِّ وَإِلَى طَرِيقٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (30)

[The Quran ; 46:30]
-> And finally the same stupidity by her over and over again, and here it is again: مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ verifying that which is before it, i.e. the Quran is the verifier:

-> Same flawed translation and even (if used) will lead to
-> Same self destruction by confused Sanitarium

Remember what confused Sanitarium said earlier: and they should confirm what the Quran is saying,

To be continued.......

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 16 Nov, 2007 5:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:37 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Let's see what this confused woman has to say regarding all the above verses:

Sanitarium wrote:
So we know that the previous scriptures were WITH the Jews at the time Muhammad was revealing the Quran.

What an idiot, of course they had their books with them

Sanitarium wrote:
This makes it highly likely that Muhammad and Allah have accused Jews of that time of Perverting the Written Scriptures with their tongues, to the illiterate people who would not know better (because they couldn't read them themselves).

What a confuser Sanitarium is, remember what she told us earlier

Sanitarium wrote:
There is one verse that says: ..And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture.
So some illiterates either had not read the Scriptures that the Jews Had, or couldn't read them, and these were the ones physically writing false scripture.

How the illiterates might had a chance to READ as her stupid comment incline:

some illiterates either had not read the Scriptures that the Jews Had, or couldn't read them, and these were the ones physically writing false scripture.

On the other hand she just explained to us that some of them wrote corrupt scriptures and these were the ones physically writing false scripture., something she wants to deny while admitting it at the same time, how smart she is, man she shot herself in the foot again

Allah clearly told us at least twice that they corrupted the written books, the tongue thingy is only manipulations of meanings and has nothing to do with corruption

Sanitarium wrote:
Was Allah only talking about the Torah? Or both the Torah and Gospels?

Verse 2:79 is clearly about anything that is written by humans and they claimed to be from Allah therefore it has to cover both books above, indeed that is what the Christians themselves know about their Bible as we will see later in another comment inshaallah

Now, let's start again another bunch of verses that seem to always contradict confused Sanitarium:

Quote:
Quran 3:84
Say: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (84)

[The Quran ; 3:84]
-> Exactly right, true Muslims believe in many divine passages in the OT and NT, these passages can be clearly VERIFIED BY THE QURAN AS ALLAH TOLD US ZILLION OF TIMES ALREADY, Verifies what was sent before it

-> Also according to the above verse, true Muslims should not make any distinction between any of the prophet and when they equally do then they are مُسْلِمُونَ, Muslimoon, therefore many Muslims have failed 3:84 by their excessive praise of Mohammad over all other prophets

What puzzles me though that this confused woman Sanitarium is using the Quran as an evidence to prove her claims, why she does not read the verse just after 3:84 then?, here it is for her and for those non Muslims:

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

[The Quran ; 3:85]

وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلاَمِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (85)

-> According to 3:85, confused Sanitarium will be one of the Losers if she dies as she is now.

Quote:
Quran 4:136
O you who believe! believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book which He has revealed to His Messenger and the Book which He revealed before; and whoever disbelieves in Allah and His angels and His messengers and the last day, he indeed strays off into a remote error.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ آمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالْكِتَابِ الَّذِي نَزَّلَ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ وَالْكِتَابِ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ مِن قَبْلُ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِاللّهِ وَمَلاَئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا (136)

[The Quran ; 4:136]
-> The above clearly expose the confused Jews and Christians,, according the 4:136, humans are required to believe in the following:

A) Allah
B) Mohammad
C) The Quran
D) The previous scriptures that are verified by the Quran
E) The Angels
F) The Last Day

And as you know that the jews rejected Jesus and the Christian rejected Mohammad, while the Muslims believe in all prophets exactly as required per 4:136, how dumb the Jews and Christians are? Indeed they have been done by Satan

Quote:
Quran 5:43-48
And how do they make you a judge and they have the Taurat wherein is Allah's judgment? Yet they turn back after that, and these are not the believers.

Surely We revealed the Taurat in which was guidance and light; with it the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judged (matters) for those who were Jews, and the masters of Divine knowledge and the doctors, because they were required to guard (part) of the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof; therefore fear not the people and fear Me, and do not take a small price for My communications; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the unbelievers.

And We prescribed to them in it that life is for life, and eye for eye, and nose for nose, and ear for ear, and tooth for tooth, and (that there is) reprisal in wounds; but he who foregoes it, it shall be an expiation for him; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the unjust.

And We sent after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was before him of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel in which was guidance and light, and verifying what was before it of Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for those who guard (against evil).

And the followers of the Injeel should have judged by what Allah revealed in it; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the transgressors.

And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ.

وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللّهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَلِكَ وَمَا أُوْلَئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ (43)
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ (44)
وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (45)
وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (46)
وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (47)
وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48)

[The Quran ; 5:43-48]

Confused Sanitarium still have no point

See how silly she is, she just keep posting masses of verses without knowing anything about it indeed

WHEN THE JEWS FLAWED THEMSELVES, ALLAH SENT JESUS TO THEM WITH THE INJIL THAT IS VERIFYING THE TORAH, THEN WHEN THE CHRISTIANS FLAWED THEMSELVES, ALLAH DID THE EXACT SAME AND SENT MOHAMMAD WITH THE QURAN VERIFYING WHAT IS IN THE INJIL AND THE TORAH

See, here is the hard core evidence that the Quran is the one to verify the Injil and the Torah to expose any corruption in them : We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it, see : وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ, and a watcher over it, i.e. the Quran is the one to prevail if we face a contradiction between the Quran and the other scriptures before it

Quote:
Quran 7:157
Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel (who) enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so (as for) those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful.

الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَآئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالأَغْلاَلَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُواْ النُّورَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (157)

[The Quran ; 7:157]
-> Exactly, and that is one thing that can be verified, that Mohammad is mentioned in the both the Injil and the Torah, this will be a long comment that I will add later inshallah in this thread

Sanitarium wrote:
Okay

Holy crap man, that woman keeps saying Okay and indeed it is not Okay, she is so confused to a degree that it is impossible to be Okay, it is like Okey have I confused you yet? or Okay, am I dumb?

Sanitarium wrote:
so we find that the Quran talks about the Taurat and Injeel,

Oh really?, how informative

Sanitarium wrote:
as both being uncorrupted.

Only on two locations the max

Sanitarium wrote:
The Quran even appeals to these previous scriptures; muslims, christians and Jews should look to the previous scriptures to confirm what Allah/Quran is saying,

What a lying confused, fabricator, and manipulator Sanitarium is, the public can see clearly how she is clear cut liar and confused because none of the verses she posted suggested that the Torah or the Bible should verify the Quran it was the other way around in all verses with the exception of the Injil being also used to verify what is before it (The Torah) as we read in 5:46, i.e. the Quran qualifies both the Torah and the Injil while the Injil should verify the Torah

Now it is proven beyond doubt that we are dealing with another shifty enemy of Islam that should be dismissed on the spot, I truly wasted my time looking at her dumb and dumber repetitive arguments, she has no bloody argument nor has any sense of intelligence whatsoever, holy crap man what a shame

Sanitarium wrote:
and for prophecies of the coming of Muhammad.

Of course and this will be proven later on in another comment inshaallah,

So if the Injil and the Torah said that a specific prophet will come and do such and such then with the Quran we can verify those statement in both books.

Sanitarium wrote:
If the scriptures were corrupted, then why would Allah be telling people to confirm with the previous (corrupted) scriptures,

Sanitarium is working hard to twist things to serve her law desires, Allah told us that they REPLACED part of the book, not the whole book, at the same time He told us numerous times that the Quran verifies these books, i.e. we can easily recognise the corrupt passages in these books by using the Quran to verify it, exactly as we should do to the humanly corrupt hadith to verify it

Sanitarium wrote:
what he was saying? This lends credibility to the fact that the Quran asserts that the Jews corrupted the Torah with their Tongues (recitations) and that the actual written text never was corrupt.

Sanitarium is a liar, nothing more, 2:79 clearly told us that what they wrote down was corrupt

She is mixing the manipulators with the forgers, the manipulators only manipulate the meaning of the words and this applies to all religions and can't be considered corruption because the words stayed the same

Sanitarium wrote:
So having Textual copies of all three Books (Bible OT & NT and the Quran), why aren't muslims reading their Quran, and following its directive?

Of course many of them do read the Quran and follow its directive, whom she is trying to fool exactly? as if she is reading it and following its directive, indeed she showed severe ignorance to the Arabic Quran

Sanitarium wrote:
If all books were revealed by Allah, and they are not corrupt

The second half of her comment is a lie, Allah told us clearly in 2:79 that they wrote down corrupt version of their books

Sanitarium wrote:
(note no one has been able to ever prove the texts have been corrupted

What a jerk Sanitarium is, even the Christians themselves proved it, the Bible itself proved it as we will see later in another comment inshallah

Sanitarium wrote:
quote the opposite). The Quran says to look at the Previous scriptures (this is the Bible) to confirm what the Quran is saying.

What a shifty liar that woman is, the Quran never said as such, it only said in all the verses that confused woman posted that the Quran is the one to verify the other books

Sanitarium wrote:
What do you do if the Bible conflicts with the Quran?

Of course the Quran should prevail, that is what 5:48 told us And a watcher over it, how dumb Sanitarium is

Sanitarium wrote:
The Quran doesn't claim to abrogate anything in the Previous scriptures;

It does, :And a Watcher over it 5:48

Sanitarium wrote:
it just says that it is an explanation of some of the Biblical stories.

and it says :A Watcher over it 5:48

Sanitarium wrote:
If this is true, then we could expect to see expansion/more information on the stories contained within the bible, but contradictions should not be present.

Dismissed due to confusion by confused Sanitarium

Sanitarium wrote:
If we find contradiction between the Bible and Quran, then the Quran has failed its own challenge and thus therefore be disregarded.

Dismissed due to confusion, stupidity, ignorance and discord by confused Sanitarium

Sanitarium wrote:
Contradictions include complete differences in events, stories and characters.

And the Quran should prevail and a Watcher over it5:48

Sanitarium wrote:
I guess we could let Allah

How stupid, ignorant and arrogant the above is by the enemy of Allah Sanitarium?, well Allah is the one who lets anyone, no one could let Allah

That woman has to be dismissed due to her Kufr

Sanitarium wrote:
slide on the Name of the Deity (if we're being picky perhaps his 100th name is Yaweh lol).

Dismissed due to stupidity

Sanitarium wrote:
Example the Quran says that Ibrahim was going to sacrifice Ishmael, however the Bible says Isaac.

Dismissed due to ignorance

Sanitarium wrote:
The Bible also goes into more detail regarding Ishmael that the Quran doesn't cover. Is this because the rest of the Story of Ishmael is covered enough in the Bible? If so, why does the Biblical account of Ishmael contradict that of the Quran?

Dismissed due to stupidity.

Sanitarium wrote:
That's just one example. What does everyone else think?
-Sanitarium

Hmmm, I think Sanitarium is stupid, dumb, ignorant, arrogant, liar, confused and most importantly a clear cut enemy of Allah that should be dismissed in the rubbish bin for good

Salam All

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 16 Nov, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:39 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All

What I would like to discuss in relation to all the above are the followings points:

1) How many of the Christians and the Bible itself claim that it is corrupted

2) How the prophecy about a messenger, mentioned in the OT is fulfilled

3) How the prophecy about a messenger, mentioned in the NT is fulfilled

4) How the Quran can verify the Bible as we have been told numerous times in the Quran

I will post each item as one comment or a serious of comments, so please bear with me

Salam

Wed 03 Jan, 2007 11:40 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Hopefully, i will try to add my 2cents. Just joined a new company as this is a start of my career not able to give much time but manage to read your posts.

I am waiting for your comments itsnot sanitarium its sanitary throw her into a potty and flush her. Nice way of demeaning the muslims.
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Jan, 2007 7:37 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam Abu Hamze and SOA

Hope you are having a great new year

Salam

Sat 06 Jan, 2007 9:08 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All

In regard to the alleged corruption in the Bible, the best thing to prove it is to let one of the ex Christians who reverted to Islam todo the talks, I know many of them and I choose this very knowledgable man, his new Muslim name is Abdullah Smith and he is going to tell us about all the followings:

The Quran V.S. the Bible.
The rejected verses of the Bible.
The Crucifixion Hoax.
(The �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�???????Atonement�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢ doctrine of paganism).
Mark was the first writer to record the crucifixion, yet he was NOT an eye-witness).
The Anti-Christ Paul.
Paul the Corrupter.
Jesus Contradicts Himself.
The Bible says Jesus broke the Law.
Contradictions in the Psalms.
The Bible says Jesus was a Liar.
The Romantic Origins of Christianity.
Christianity Contradicts the Bible!
Did Matthew exist in Hebrew?
Difficult Questions for the Church.
Parallel Passages in the Bible.
Women in Christianity.
The Genealogies of Jesus Christ.
Historical Errors in the Gospels.
Paul Contradicts himself.
Contradictions between Jesus and God.
Genesis 1:26 Re-interpreted.
The Suffering Servant of Isaiah.
Was Jesus poisoned?
Where was Jesus Crucified?
The Death of Judas.
The False Jesus of Christianity.
Did Jesus Have Female Breasts?
Bikini Christianity.
The Date of Jesus�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢ Crucifixion.
The Legend of Five Hundred Witnesses.
Do Christians Exist?
Is Jesus the Lamb of God?
The Invention of Christianity.
Was Jesus Sinless?
The Resurrection Hoax.
Jesus Survived the Cross.
The Pagan Origins of the Cross.
Forgery of Matthew 23.

So it is going to take me a few weeks to finish the above, pretty intersting subjects indeed and because the matter is very serious we need to put enough time studying it

Cheers

Sat 06 Jan, 2007 9:11 am