You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - My reply to "Rejecting the hadith Fatwa by Suyooti"
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information My reply to "Rejecting the hadith Fatwa by Suyooti"

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

suyooti wrote:
that no Muslim has any excuse for not knowing and on which there is unanimous consensus among the Muslims.

Yeh Yeh, There is unanimous consensus among the Mushrikoon Muslims:

And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

suyooti wrote:
If they reply that they do not refrain from following these rulings, then they have demonstrated that their view is false.

What?

A clear cut Mushrik he is

True Muslims will only take the ruling from one source, that source is Allah alone and His rulings are detailed in the Quran, some rulings in the Quran left by Allah for the prophet to teach us how to do it, they are not ruling though rather teachings, recpomendations, advices, etc

rand wrote:
How would you respond to the above?
best wishes,
rand

What I would like to finally say is this:

Some ignorant like suyooti is coming with a huge claim, his claim briefly is:

If any Muslims rejects the hadith the Muslim must be a kafir

Now I challenge him and I propos that if he means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Rejecting the whole hadith period????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, then I say they are not kafirs, rather confused Muslims (The Quranbiyoon)

If they accept all the hadith regarding the rituals then they can NOT be classified as hadith rejectors hence suyooti has no point whatsoever to call them Kafirs unless he can backup his claim from the Quran, and when He does then the followings are also Kafirs:

1) Bukhari because he rejects some hadith of Ahmad and Muslim hadith Books
2) Ahmad because he rejects some hadith of Bukhari and Muslim hadith Books
3) Muslim because he rejects hadith of Bukhari and Ahmed hadith Books

What shoud be laughable that based on suyooti argument, Bukhari must be the biggest Kafirs of them all, why?

Because Bukhari claimed that he heard 600,000 hadith about the prophet yet he rejected 593000 of them and only accepted about 7000, i.e. Bukhari rejected 98.8% of the hadith said about the prophet by many people, on the other hand I only reject about 50% of all hadith books

This tells me according to suyooti that Bukhari is more Kafir than me

Best wishes to you mate

Thu 30 Nov, 2006 3:25 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website