You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Following the Hadith
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Following the Hadith

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Following the Hadith Reply with quote  

Sona wrote:
Authentic Hadith Muslim and Bhakri. I asked by imam he said if you don't believe authentic hadith then you're not a Muslim any more.

Hello

Total BS, I have seen many current programs in Egypt which I will start posting soon on my web site the clearly shows the Muslim awareness of the absurdity of the hadith and its fabricators was never a request for the belief, I talked about this a lot with many sects followers live and on many boards, I can assure that they had nothing logical to say and they even knew it

in the other hand I'm not a hadith rejector neither I created a new concept to designed to tackle the current affairs, indeed this is how I have been all my life and in my early age I believed that this is how Muslims should be but as I grown up I found the contrary that the Muslims chose to be anything but what Allah told them in the Quran to be

There is no doubt that using the Book of Bukhari and even its intro alone will prove with ease that Nor Bukhari neither Abu Hurrairah may be trusted, on the other hand the confused Muslims take what those men whom they never met or seen for granted

This is how Satan succeeded to confuse the Muslims (his great enemy) as he did with the Jews and the Christians, he failed to do it through the Quran so he made the Muslims to create a BS and non sense called hadith based on a few truthful stories that was constantly talked about the prophet between the people after the prophet death, but instead of only documenting these truthful stories that were only Quran related, they add chapters and chapters of lies and conjectures

Satan succeeded to make them Mushrikoon, i.e. they take partners along Allah, this partnership they made is clearly seen by their own actions, they always put Mohammad name next to Allah and they also take laws that has nothing to do with faith from Allah
I understand that it's up to any human to take another human as an idol, so it is up to them to take Mohammad as an idol, eating like him, pissing like him, sitting like him etc etc, this simulates Idol Worshipping for sure.

I take him as an idol too but only in what the Quran discussed, like Salat, Zakat, Sawm and Hajj and a few other things, that's all, and in that case I can't be an idol worshipper, I'm only following him in what Allah has said to him, see how I can't be?, even if my practise as a partial hadith believer constitutes Idol Worshipping, at least I will have a strong defence if Allah allowed me to defend myself, I will defend myself saying to God that you told us that we need to pray and You didn't tell us how, so who is best for me to know how from?, it has to be His prophet that He sent to us with message to follow him and Allah

with the Mushrikoon Muslims though they will have nothing to say, it can be easily said to them that it was never ordered to eat like him, nor piss like him neither sit like him, their other human laws has to be questioned also, like for example stoning a prostitute in the hadith while Allah tells us to flog them 100 lashes, if they are wrong and most likely they are then they will be held accountable at leat for the followings:

1) Following a human law that contradicts Allah law
2) Shirking a human law with Allah laws
3) Killing an innocent woman

Trust me, me as a partial hadith believer must be in fat better position than those Mushrikoon and even in better position than the aloners who reject the whole hadith and have to invent a few methods of prayer using Allah words by manipulating it

When Allah described Ibrahim (who established the concept of submitting to Allah Alone without shirking) in all locations in the Quran, Ibrahim was described as a submitter and is not from the Mushrikeen, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see an example:

Say: Allah has spoken the truth, therefore follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one; and he was not one of the polytheists.

[The Quran ; 3:95]

قُلْ صَدَقَ اللّهُ فَاتَّبِعُواْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (95)

-> See how following Ibrahim was described :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that should be enough to know because what we were ordered to follow was described as THE UPRGHT ONE, however Allah is telling us another piece of information about Ibrahim : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and he was not one of the Mushrkeen.(Those who sets partners with Allah)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, why this piece of information was said in all locations after we already been told that the religion of Ibrahim is the UPRIGHT ONE?, it only leads to the fact that many who are following the UPRIGHT RELIGION OF IBRAHIM are Mushrikoon , INDEED THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ALLAH TOLD US IN THE QURAN:

And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him!

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

-> The verse above has to be talking about the BELIEVRS IN ALLAH :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And most of them believe not in Allah without????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and here is what they committed while their father Ibrahim never did it :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? without associating (other as partners) with Him!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

It is been going for long time, more than 1200 years to be accurate, but as I truly believe that the revolution to save our great religion is about to happen and inshaallah we will knock those Mullah, Sheikhs, Imams and Muftis to their graves of silence after they mislead, deceived and manipulated themselves then forced all their non sense on the rest of Muslims as a requirement to follow otherwise we will be kafiroon,

I have to say it (forgive me Allah)

Kafiroon my arse you filthy retarded Mushrikoon bound to hell

Sona wrote:
Actually I got in trouble and was hit with a stick on my hands.

Well, you are weak Muslim, but I have to excuse you, you lack the Quran knowledge, but that is OK, me at you age, had almost no Quran knowledge, if you want it, you need to work hard for it

Salam

Fri 19 Jan, 2007 7:47 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website