You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Will we have sex with young boys in the Garden?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Will we have sex with young boys in the Garden?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Will we have sex with young boys in the Garden? Reply with quote  

Awaze Quam wrote:
I don't understand the current condemning of homosexuality in Islam.

Because you are a clear cut confused ignorant

Awaze Quam wrote:
My understaning is that homosexuality was practised widely in Mohammeds time.

You are a liar

Homosexuality is practised normal in the USA Australia and the UK, of course in many other countries, but at least those 3 mentioned are the leaders of homosexuality in the world

Awaze Quam wrote:
To please the homosexuals among his followers mohammed promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise.

You are a filthy liar as I will prove to you in a moment

Awaze Quam wrote:
So the thinking is that after committing plunder,

You will know that it was you who blundered

Awaze Quam wrote:
loot, rape and murder in this life,

Mohammad never committed loot nor rape you filthy retarded and manipulated liar

Awaze Quam wrote:
the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

Were they made for sex or it is your perverted paedophile mind who think of these young boys as tools for filthy sex?

Awaze Quam wrote:
(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

Can anyone explain the appparent duplicity?

Does any of the above verses say those young boys are for sex?, well let me ask you another question you ignorant dumb, does the Quran specified the role of those young boys in the Garden?

Awaze Quam wrote:
care to explain your observations?
Or is making generalised, unsubstantied, off the cuff throw away remarks a particular speciality of yours?

Well, it was not me who threw generalised, unsubstantiated, and off the cuff throw away remarks, it was you who did just that by accusing Islam of allowing homosexuality with young boys in the heaven

Now I have to ask ya, did the Quran ever say that believers will have sex with young boys?, anyone who suggest that have a mind of a pervert and possibly is a paedophile, this allegation is nothing but a clear cut lie by the sick enemy of Islam and they keep repeating it for years after been slam dunked fair and square by many Muslims, some clear cut manipulators like piscochot and others even posted a photo of an Iranian paedophile kissing a young boy on the mouth to further brainwash those who lack knowledge about this great religion, they are just working hard to create a filthy image about this great religion but they keep failing as the Quran will continue to expose their perverse minds as it always did for the last 1400 years, I don't give a fluke if everyday you catch a so called Muslim sleeping with a young boy, he is not a Muslim from the first place but a clear cut paedophile, contradictory to your lie, most paedophiles caught are non Muslims.

Firstly the said statement that the Muslims are promised with sex in the heaven via young boys is contradictory to the current reality because we don't see the paedophiles of the world are converting to Islam to share a slice of this alleged paedophiles brothel in heaven imagined by those with perverse minds like ya who only think of sex when a young boy is mentioned

I have never seen anyone of those perverts like ya explaining any of the Quran verses they post and all it says YOUNG BOYS sex was never mentioned you sick tard, on the other hand the Quran clearly told us what those young boys will be doing to the Garden residents, those boys are nothing but young servants who are circulating around all time long carrying drinks and food to the heaven dwellers and that is what you expect in heaven, to be served by servants, like waiters,

Did any of the verses you posted ever mention sex with them?, bloody no, they are nothing but servants and this is obvious from the Arabic words Yatoof Alayhum, i.e. they are serving the heaven dwellers, this was confirmed in the Quran, surely the enemy of Islam don't want to look at it:

17: Round about them shall go youths never altering in age
18: With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;

[The Quran ; 56:17-18]

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ (17)
بِأَكْوَابٍ وَأَبَارِيقَ وَكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ (18)

-> See, 56:17 is highlighting the role of those young servants in heaven يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ, Yatoof Alayhum, i.e. Serving them, in 56:18 shown above we read the Quran is telling us what those servants will be offering: With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink, do those young servants offer sex as the sick enemy of Islam with perverse minds imagine?, of course not and nothing in the Quran that suggests the slightest as such, those servants will move around heaven all time long : With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink exactly as Allah told us in 56:18

If we look at 76:19, same refute applies, it seems the enemy of Islam are turning a blind eye on the Arabic words Yatoof Alayhum which means To serve them and clearly 56:18 is telling us that they will be serving goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink, the Quran never told us that those servants will be serving sex as the sick enemy of Islam with dirty minds imagine, let's look at the verse and see for yourself the same words Yatoof Alayhum in it:

And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.

[The Quran ; 76:19]

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا (19)

-> See : َيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ, I.e. they are SERVANTS, the enemy of Islam missed for the second time what those young servants will be serving which is mentioned just 4 verses earlier in 76:15, let's have a look:

And there shall be made to go round about them vessels of silver and goblets which are of glass,

[The Quran ; 76:15]

وَيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم بِآنِيَةٍ مِّن فِضَّةٍ وَأَكْوَابٍ كَانَتْ قَوَارِيرَا (15)

-> See, the same words again : َيُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم, i.e. the believers will be served, served with what?, again and for the second time served with : vessels of silver and goblets which are of glass, will they serve sex as the sick enemy of Islam minds suggest?, again for the second time, NO.

When the enemy of Islam want to cook a lii against the Quran they deliberately drop adjacent or nearby verses that talk about the same context to take the whole thing out of context, they only end up deceiving themselves and others, we can see this shiftiness above when they quoted 56:17 and ignored 56:18, same with 76:19 by ignoring 76:15 and in this example they deliberately ignore 52:23 and just quoted 52:24

23- They shall pass therein from one to another a cup wherein there shall be nothing vain nor any sin.
24- And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.

[The Quran ; 52:23-24]

يَتَنَازَعُونَ فِيهَا كَأْسًا لَّا لَغْوٌ فِيهَا وَلَا تَأْثِيمٌ (23)
وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ (24)

-> See, the same words again : وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ, ], i.e. the young servants will be serving the believers, served with what?, we read it just before it in 52:23: a cup wherein there shall be nothing vain nor any sin, will they serve sex as the sick enemy of Islam minds suggest?, again for the third time, NO. because sex was never mentioned as those retarded paedophile alike sick humans imagine in their filthy minds

Now I ask you:

Can you show me where i in the Quran we read that those young boys will be serving sex?

If you can't then you need to confess to a priest in a church that you lied against Islam, and while doing so, don't allow him to molest ya

Cheers

Sat 20 Jan, 2007 7:39 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website