You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - remembering the martyrs of kerbela
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information remembering the martyrs of kerbela

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: remembering the martyrs of kerbela Reply with quote  

let us remember the martyrs of kerbela...

1:1-7

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

Alrrahmani alrraheemi

Maliki yawmi alddeeni

Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu

Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema

Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena

Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena

# anybody thinks it is wrong to remember the martyrs of kerbela?

(reason(s) other than that the champions of islam should never be forgotten! )
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Jan, 2007 3:26 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks bro

may Allah bless them mate

Take care

Tue 30 Jan, 2007 7:14 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: remembering the martyrs of kerbela Reply with quote  

The wrote:
let us remember the martyrs of kerbela...

1:1-7

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi

Alrrahmani alrraheemi

Maliki yawmi alddeeni

Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu

# anybody thinks it is wrong to remember the martyrs of kerbela?

(reason(s) other than that the champions of islam should never be forgotten! )

As a Muslim, i always feel even before Allaah guided me, at that time i hardly knew what sunni and shia was the only difference i kn ew was the shias extol Hazrath Ali.

My point is always been why only the Martyrs of Karbala are remembered I agree lots of Sahabas died. But why dont we remember the death of Hazrath Hamza, Hazrath Umar, Hazrath Uthman in the same vain as the martyrs of Karbala.
Post Posted:
Tue 30 Jan, 2007 9:12 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# inevitable....that question...wasnt it! (-:

# the difference of opinion over the companions aside....it probably is a fact that the shiites do remember the martyrs of kerbela more than (even) those companions whom they do acknowledge...if u or somebody else knows better than do correct me over this!

i think 1 reason (for this) is the way they died....the group of 73(?), including women and children, against the huge army of yazid's general! not to forget the days before the massacre!

another reason is perhaps because their martyrdom coincides with ashura...a day which seems to have significance in islamic traditions!
Post Posted:
Wed 31 Jan, 2007 12:28 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

I do agree brother, but dont you think so logically thinking they have exagerrated the whole matter.

Well, one point taken is the day of Ashoora no doubt and 73 men killed inclusive of the Sahabas i have already mentioned that.

I would also conclude by saying as this was a political fight between the muslims which triggerred this whole momentum and the pre karbala day torture too.

My point still stays we remember the day of karbala, well then how can we forget the other companions of the Prophet who also died fighting against the kafirs and other 2 caliphs murdered.

Infact Hadhrat Uthman was killed when reading Quran, Surah Baqarah and blood stains all over the Quran.
Post Posted:
Wed 31 Jan, 2007 1:39 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
slaveofllaah wrote:
I do agree brother, but dont you think so logically thinking they have exagerrated the whole matter.

Well, one point taken is the day of Ashoora no doubt and 73 men killed inclusive of the Sahabas i have already mentioned that.

I would also conclude by saying as this was a political fight between the muslims which triggerred this whole momentum and the pre karbala day torture too.

My point still stays we remember the day of karbala, well then how can we forget the other companions of the Prophet who also died fighting against the kafirs and other 2 caliphs murdered.

Infact Hadhrat Uthman was killed when reading Quran, Surah Baqarah and blood stains all over the Quran.

# hmmm..i dont mean to say that v should forget any of the martyrs in the cause of islam bro...which is why i talked in the very first post about not forgetting the champions of islam...and i meant all the martyrs! (-:

# however...i dont think the blood spilled at kerbela was cuz of sum political issue...no more political than the issue between muhammad and the disbelievers!
Post Posted:
Wed 31 Jan, 2007 6:02 am