You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Death!
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Death!

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Death! Reply with quote  

Salam,

If am not wrong verse 8:50 is telling us what happens to unbelievers after death. But what happens to a believer after death ?

8:50 وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُواْ عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ
If thou couldst see, when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers (at death), (How) they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire-

I will appreciate if anyone can bring to light all verses concerning death.

Thank you!
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
life wrote:
If am not wrong verse 8:50 is telling us what happens to unbelievers after death.

# i dunno if this will be of any help bro....but i do believe that it's posible that in some verses the words refer to specific person(s)...and in this case, "allatheena kafaru" (in 8:50) could be referring to those who were given to opposing the message tooth and nail, and striving against the believers...anyway, just a thut! (-:

Quote:
But what happens to a believer after death ?

# a very interesting q bro...but again, it possibly throws open a window to further questioning...

...(however,) if the believer happens to be a believer in letter and spirit, v can, perhaps, suppose that the soul will be in a state of contentment and consent...wonder if these verses are relevant:

89:27 Ya ayyatuha alnnafsu almutma-innatu
89:27 You, you the self, the assured/tranquil .

89:28 IrjiAAee ila rabbiki radiyatan mardiyyatan
89:28 Return to your Lord accepting/approving, accepted/approved.

# salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 17 Feb, 2007 6:43 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Salam Life and all

I have written a few comments regarding death, somehow I have been and still fascinated with it, sort of I dont fear it but fear what will follow after it, very conflicting feelings I get, any was I will try to find all the comments, here is the first on, please fix any typos if you stumble in it, cheers
l
This is my evidences from the Quran that Allah knows in advance how long any human will live and when they should die, How they die?, this is only for God to know, the way they died is irrelevant to the fact that He always knows when people should die, because He created a fixed term for exch soul, this fixed term is also documented in a book that He has up there, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s start walking through the verses:

And a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah the term is fixed; and whoever desires the reward of this world, I shall give him of it, and whoever desires the reward of the hereafter I shall give him of it, and I will reward the grateful.

[The Quran ; 3:145]

وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَنْ تَمُوتَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ الله كِتَابًا مُّؤَجَّلاً وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الدُّنْيَا نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الآخِرَةِ نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَسَنَجْزِي الشَّاكِرِينَ (145)

-> The above is clear: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah the term is fixed????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we can read that NO SOUL WILL DIE BUT WITH THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH, Why? Because THE TERM IS FIXED. That fixed term CAN????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢T be changed by us, neither others can change it to others; I agree it may look this way when people commit suicide or others try to kill others but sure it is not the truth.

Surely Allah is He with Whom is the knowledge of the hour, and He sends down the rain and He knows what is in the wombs; and no soul knows what he/she shall earn on the morrow; and no soul knows in what land he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

[The Quran ; 31:34]

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ (34)

-> In the above verse we are told that Allah knows things we can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know, one of the things is; in which land we shall die: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????and no soul knows in what land he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this clearly means He knows also when we should die as He knows where we will die.

10- And spend out of what We have given you before death comes to one of you, so that he should say: My Lord! why didst Thou not respite me to a near term, so that I should have given alms and been of the doers of good deeds?

11- And Allah does not respite a soul when its appointed term has come, and Allah is Aware of what you do.

[The Quran ; 63:10-11]

وَأَنفِقُوا مِن مَّا رَزَقْنَاكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ فَيَقُولَ رَبِّ لَوْلَا أَخَّرْتَنِي إِلَى أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ فَأَصَّدَّقَ وَأَكُن مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (10)
وَلَن يُؤَخِّرَ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِذَا جَاء أَجَلُهَا وَاللَّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ (11)

->We were told above, when death come to us, we will try hard to ask for a time extension to fix our mistakes: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And spend out of what We have given you before death comes to one of you, so that he should say: My Lord! why didst Thou not respite me to a near term, so that I should have given alms and been of the doers of good deeds?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, sure our request will be denied because the term is fixed: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And Allah does not respite a soul when its appointed term has come,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

We have ordained death among you and We are not to be overcome

[The Quran ; 56:60]

نَحْنُ قَدَّرْنَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ (60)

-> We read above: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? We have ordained death among you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this means the fixed term for exch one of us and that fixed term can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be changed :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and We are not to be overcome????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this clearly means that no one will die BEFORE the expires of his/her fixed term

Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

[The Quran ; 39:42]

اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَى عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَى إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (42)

-> We read above, Death is like Sleep, in both cases the SOUL must exit the body, for the ones that their term has not expired yet, the souls will be returned to their bodies until their terms expire, and for those who had their terms expired in their sleep, the souls MUST NOT return back to the body, this reminds me with my healthy neighbour who died very young in his sleep: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

But when We decreed death for him, naught showed them his death but a creature of the earth that ate away his staff; and when it fell down, the jinn came to know plainly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have tarried in abasing torment.

[The Quran ; 34:14]

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلَّا دَابَّةُ الْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا فِي الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ (14)

-> Here is another good example of a righteous prophet (Solaiman) who died young in his thirties (as far as I know), I guess he was not a smoker also, and sure he was a king i.e. he had a very comfy life with all sorts of servants from all sorts of creatures including the Jinns, The Quran told us, Solaiman died while he was sitting on his throne and leaning on his staff, why he has to die at this young age, if he was dedicating all his life for the sake of Allah (he was even chosen by Allah to be a prophet) ?, in fact, this is what Solaiman asked Allah for, to give him wealth and power NO HUMAN EVER HAD, to deploy it for the sake of guiding the people to Him, his wish was granted and more was granted than what he asked for, but his term expired in his thirties and he must die even if he was a prophet, even if he was young and even if he was sitting comfortably on his throne: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? But when We decreed death for him, naught showed them his death but a creature of the earth that ate away his staff;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

99- Until, when death cometh unto one of them, he saith: My Lord! Send me back,

100- That I may do right in that which I have left behind! But nay! It is but a word that he speaketh; and behind them is a barrier until the day when they are raised.

[The Quran ; 23:99:100]

حَتَّى إِذَا جَاء أَحَدَهُمُ الْمَوْتُ قَالَ رَبِّ ارْجِعُونِ (99)
لَعَلِّي أَعْمَلُ صَالِحًا فِيمَا تَرَكْتُ كَلَّا إِنَّهَا كَلِمَةٌ هُوَ قَائِلُهَا وَمِن وَرَائِهِم بَرْزَخٌ إِلَى يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ (100)

-> We read the above message earlier that we will try hard to seek a time extension when death arrives to us: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Until, when death cometh unto one of them, he saith: My Lord! Send me back, That I may do right in that which I have left behind!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but again the term can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be changed, look how Allah expressed this denial with the following words : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? It is but a word that he speaketh; and behind them is a barrier until the day when they are raised.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, See, it can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t happen, our wish must be denied and also a barrier will be enforced to prevent it from going back until the Judgment Day, I would like to add a personal opinion here, this barrier as far as I believe is most likely the Event Horizon in the black holes (Allah knows best).

"Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high! If some good befalls them, they say, "This is from Allah"; but if evil, they say, "This is from thee" (O Prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah." But what hath come to these people, that they fail to understand a single fact?

[The Quran ; 4:78]

أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدْرِككُّمُ الْمَوْتُ وَلَوْ كُنتُمْ فِي بُرُوجٍ مُّشَيَّدَةٍ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ حَسَنَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِكَ قُلْ كُلًّ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ فَمَا لِهَؤُلاء الْقَوْمِ لاَ يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ حَدِيثًا (78)

-> This is a very good verse, it tells us, whatever we do to avoid death even if we seek refuge in high and well protected towers, death will find us , see the word (find)?, i.e. somehow it must happen by nature, by ourselves or by others, this is how we will see it but at the end of the day, it is the expiry of our fixed terms: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

And if Allah had destroyed men for their iniquity, He would not leave on the earth a single creature, but He respites them till an appointed time; so when their appointed terms expire, they shall not be able to delay (it) an hour nor can they bring (it) on (before its time).

[The Quran ; 16:61]

وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ اللّهُ النَّاسَ بِظُلْمِهِم مَّا تَرَكَ عَلَيْهَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ وَلَكِن يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ إلَى أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى فَإِذَا جَاء أَجَلُهُمْ لاَ يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً وَلاَ يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (61)

-> Another excellent verse, it tells us, if Allah should punish the humans on the spot for their sins, NO ONE WOULD HAVE LEFT ON EARTH, this is due to the many sins humans commit, but the point is Allah does not do that because He appointed each soul for a fixed term to live: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And if Allah had destroyed men for their iniquity, He would not leave on the earth a single creature, but He respites them till an appointed time;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and when their appointed terms expire: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? so when their appointed terms expire, they shall not be able to delay (it) an hour nor can they bring (it) on (before its time).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, clear as the light. Therefore no one can change the appointed term the self nor for others.

To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation).

[The Quran ; 7:34]

وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ فَإِذَا جَاء أَجَلُهُمْ لاَ يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً وَلاَ يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (34)

-> We have seen verses talk about individuals appointed terms, now we read it as a bunch of people together, for me (as a personal opinion), I guess it is like plane crashes, earthquakes, volcanos, land slides, tsunamis, etc????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦., i.e. when a bunch of people die together, it happened that all of those unfortunate ones share the same expiry time for their appointed terms : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

In the following two verses we read, it is the desire of Allah to make people die at young age and others die at very old age, i.e. this is a law He created upon Himself, and we can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really question it:

O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).

[The Quran ; 22:5]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّنَ الْبَعْثِ فَإِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ مِن مُّضْغَةٍ مُّخَلَّقَةٍ وَغَيْرِ مُخَلَّقَةٍ لِّنُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ وَنُقِرُّ فِي الْأَرْحَامِ مَا نَشَاء إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ثُمَّ نُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّى وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرَدُّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ لِكَيْلَا يَعْلَمَ مِن بَعْدِ عِلْمٍ شَيْئًا وَتَرَى الْأَرْضَ هَامِدَةً فَإِذَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْهَا الْمَاء اهْتَزَّتْ وَرَبَتْ وَأَنبَتَتْ مِن كُلِّ زَوْجٍ بَهِيجٍ (5)

-> 22:5 is one awesome verse indeed: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further),????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

He it is Who created you from dust, then from a small lifegerm, then from a clot, then He brings you forth as a child, then that you may attain your maturity, then that you may be old-- and of you there are some who are caused to die before-- and that you may reach an appointed term, and that you may understand.

[The Quran ; 40:67]

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ ثُمَّ لِتَكُونُوا شُيُوخًا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّى مِن قَبْلُ وَلِتَبْلُغُوا أَجَلًا مُّسَمًّى وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (67)

-> The verse clearly says that whoever die before reaching an old age, has reached the appointed term: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He brings you forth as a child, then that you may attain your maturity, then that you may be old-- and of you there are some who are caused to die before-- and that you may reach an appointed term, and that you may understand.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Salam

Sat 17 Feb, 2007 7:21 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Salam Dear Brother,

Thank you for this wonderful detailed post, may Allah increase you in knowledge and wisdom. Hopefully I will fix the typos by tomorrow.

I love to read about and understand this fascinating topic. I was 17 when my father died, and the moment I saw my father put into grave, I dont fear death at all. Before that I was really scared, but not anymore. Now Im more concerned about afterdeath and always pray to Allah helpme pass this test so I get firstclass place in jannet/heaven.

Quote:
The above is clear: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah the term is fixed????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we can read that NO SOUL WILL DIE BUT WITH THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH, Why? Because THE TERM IS FIXED. That fixed term CAN????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢T be changed by us, neither others can change it to others; I agree it may look this way when people commit suicide or others try to kill others but sure it is not the truth.

Its like one only tries to commit suicide or kill anyone, weather the person will die of it or not, is only known by Allah. But one will be questioned for his intensions. Fixed term! does this mean if one who died by commiting suicide, would have died anyother way if he didnt commited suicide ?

Quote:
We were told above, when death come to us, we will try hard to ask for a time extension to fix our mistakes:

Will this be any kind of fear ?

Quote:
Here is another good example of a righteous prophet (Solaiman) who died young in his thirties (as far as I know), I guess he was not a smoker also, and sure he was a king i.e. he had a very comfy life with all sorts of servants from all sorts of creatures including the Jinns, The Quran told us, Solaiman died while he was sitting on his throne and leaning on his staff, why he has to die at this young age, if he was dedicating all his life for the sake of Allah (he was even chosen by Allah to be a prophet) ?, in fact, this is what Solaiman asked Allah for, to give him wealth and power NO HUMAN EVER HAD, to deploy it for the sake of guiding the people to Him, his wish was granted and more was granted than what he asked for, but his term expired in his thirties and he must die even if he was a prophet, even if he was young and even if he was sitting comfortably on his throne:

The prophet Solaiman asked for wealth and power no human ever had, and his wish was granted.
Sorry for asking this bro but I think this will help understand what to and how to ask Allah. Did prophet Solaiman missed asking long life ?

Quote:
a personal opinion here, this barrier as far as I believe is most likely the Event Horizon in the black holes (Allah knows best).

Yesterday I read some articles which totally deny bigbang all relevant theories, I will pass you the link.

Quote:
Another excellent verse, it tells us, if Allah should punish the humans on the spot for their sins, NO ONE WOULD HAVE LEFT ON EARTH, this is due to the many sins humans commit, but the point is Allah does not do that because He appointed each soul for a fixed term to live:

Are we all going to goto hell ? Please re-explain 16:61 I feel Im understanding it incorrectly.

Quote:
22:5 is one awesome verse indeed: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further),????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Please explain this one too, thank you dear bro.

w'salam
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Feb, 2007 10:31 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

life wrote:
Salam Dear Brother,

Salam mate

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m really sorry for my late reply, I totally missed this thread

life wrote:
Thank you for this wonderful detailed post, may Allah increase you in knowledge and wisdom. Hopefully I will fix the typos by tomorrow.

Thanks dear brother, and please fix any typos of mine whenever you see it, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m a total failure bro, even after I fix it ten times there will be still mistakes, it has to be my eyes bro, I just don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see it then later on I see it with ease, thanks for fixing it bro, I really appreciate it,

life wrote:
I love to read about and understand this fascinating topic. I was 17 when my father died, and the moment I saw my father put into grave, I dont fear death at all. Before that I was really scared, but not anymore. Now Im more concerned about afterdeath and always pray to Allah helpme pass this test so I get firstclass place in jannet/heaven.

exactly bro, it is the after death that we should be very concerned about, I really wonder why many don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t give a fluke about it, may Allah bless your father mate

Quote:
The above is clear: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah the term is fixed????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we can read that NO SOUL WILL DIE BUT WITH THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH, Why? Because THE TERM IS FIXED. That fixed term CAN????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢T be changed by us, neither others can change it to others; I agree it may look this way when people commit suicide or others try to kill others but sure it is not the truth.

life wrote:
Its like one only tries to commit suicide or kill anyone, weather the person will die of it or not, is only known by Allah. But one will be questioned for his intensions. Fixed term! does this mean if one who died by commiting suicide, would have died anyother way if he didnt commited suicide ?

A very tough question indeed, I truly believe that the term fixed means fixed to Allah will, i.e. whenever His will wants, it does not have to mean a specific number of years, but Allah knows best all I can say, I will try to ponder more about that tough question mate

Quote:
We were told above, when death come to us, we will try hard to ask for a time extension to fix our mistakes:

life wrote:
Will this be any kind of fear ?

Fear of the consequences of our bad deeds of course, because we will know at that time that the punishment is coming for certain

Quote:
Here is another good example of a righteous prophet (Solaiman) who died young in his thirties (as far as I know), I guess he was not a smoker also, and sure he was a king i.e. he had a very comfy life with all sorts of servants from all sorts of creatures including the Jinns, The Quran told us, Solaiman died while he was sitting on his throne and leaning on his staff, why he has to die at this young age, if he was dedicating all his life for the sake of Allah (he was even chosen by Allah to be a prophet) ?, in fact, this is what Solaiman asked Allah for, to give him wealth and power NO HUMAN EVER HAD, to deploy it for the sake of guiding the people to Him, his wish was granted and more was granted than what he asked for, but his term expired in his thirties and he must die even if he was a prophet, even if he was young and even if he was sitting comfortably on his throne:

life wrote:
The prophet Solaiman asked for wealth and power no human ever had, and his wish was granted.
Sorry for asking this bro but I think this will help understand what to and how to ask Allah. Did prophet Solaiman missed asking long life ?

This actually may indicate the prophet Solaiman didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t care about how long he lives rather he cared that all his life he serves Allah the best using the power given to him, I believe he was also given a very tough lesson by Allah, I just can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t remember the full story at the moment

Quote:
a personal opinion here, this barrier as far as I believe is most likely the Event Horizon in the black holes (Allah knows best).

life wrote:
Yesterday I read some articles which totally deny bigbang all relevant theories, I will pass you the link.

Please do, I always like to read about these stuff

Quote:
Another excellent verse, it tells us, if Allah should punish the humans on the spot for their sins, NO ONE WOULD HAVE LEFT ON EARTH, this is due to the many sins humans commit, but the point is Allah does not do that because He appointed each soul for a fixed term to live:

life wrote:
Are we all going to goto hell ? Please re-explain 16:61 I feel Im understanding it incorrectly.

I hipe what I said earlier regarding 16:61 thread explains it

Quote:
22:5 is one awesome verse indeed: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further),????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

life wrote:
Please explain this one too, thank you dear bro.

w'salam[/quote]

It is talking about those who die young and others who die really old, those who die old is another sign from our God because He made us to lose all the knowledge and strength they gained in these long years of life, in effect those who live long are back to square one as a sign from our God as He just told us in 22:5, it is sort of a lesson to us that living long on this life means really nothing, possibly Solaiman knew that already and that is why he never asked for long life

Take care mate and sorry again for the late reply

Thu 01 Mar, 2007 9:14 pm