You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The house of Allah in the eyes of the aloners on free-minds
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The house of Allah in the eyes of the aloners on free-minds

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam bro BMZ

I know man, the Game was Over using Muir and Arabic grammar, and I know their tactics of diversions, however I am not going to leave the playground empty for them, my previous comment was a reply to their diversion, the important point is this, I do not divert the debate as they always do

Cheers

Yes, mate.

The entire team of FFI goons uses diversionary tactics, once they are dismissed.

If you want to have more fun, show them the verse " هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ " and ask them what happened to Shahaadah here? Rofl

They do not even know how to recite that verse in Arabic.

Anyway, it was a great slam dunk and I am glad you did not stamp it.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 21 Nov, 2010 5:08 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, I can also copy and paste a lot of things which will expose you and your master who molested you from the Frak Minders, however I am tired now, but will do later

The Cat wrote:
Do so! See how you lose either may...

It is not my problem that you are a confused and abused manipulated kafirs who in a few months the freak minders molested you until you submitted to their non sense.

The Cat wrote:
1) You lose the argument concerning 48.24, but save the Koran in regards of history.

Well I showed you, you confused manipulated manipulator, the dictionaries you used yourself defining Mecca to us as a city and even telling us why it is called so

I also shoved into your blind eyes a irrefutable Arabic grammar lesson confirming that Mecca is a proper name of a city

For both you preferred to be silent, however you had no option, ignorant, my refute was designed to silence you and your con-teachers Layth ad Ayman. Tell us what did they said concring the above if you have nothing to say on your own.?

The Cat wrote:
2) You 'win' but then the Koran is proven faulty for there was no Mecca in existence.

Lol, Mecca is mentioned in the Quran more than two times punk, this is what your dictionaries told us and what the Arabic grammar p[quote="The Cat"]om weight of doubt.

The Cat wrote:
You MUST prove this important city was even existing, that is apart from the fabulations of Ibn Ishaq and the unreliable hadiths...

Muir you stupid punk of a molested freak traced Mecca to 570, and youw Wiki traced it to the second century

I also showed you tard, the Great Mosque in Sanaa Yamen which was built during the prophet time, pointing to Mecca using Google earth

Why you have not replied to that you confused ignorant of a molested kafir?

I know, you had nothing to say but spin on the magical rock of Abraha, well, you may shove Abraha rock up your arse, or up Layhis, or up Ayman's or up Yekee, well the rock is huge, how about all of your break it up, and have a shoving party between yourself?

The Cat wrote:
And no... evading through the 'ummi'. We've already discussed the topic, you and I, in the old forum!
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54337
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1089048#1089048

No punk, that is the next slam dunk for the record, but I will slam it when I choose, I want to watch you spinning around like a donkey for a few days first, it is entertaining

Cheers

Mon 22 Nov, 2010 4:19 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

pussy Cat

This is not the place to play with your girlfriend yekee

Let me slam dunk both of your, freaks:

Do you know Edward Gibbon?

I guess both of you dumb ignorant bums never heard of him

Here he is from you favorite Wiki:

Edward Gibbon (April 27, 1737[notes 1] ' January 16, 1794) was an English historian and Member of Parliament. His most important work, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, was published in six volumes between 1776 and 1788. The Decline and Fall is known for the quality and irony of its prose, its use of primary sources, and its open denigration of organised religion.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gibbon

In his book: Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire, Volume V, he writes the following:

.....of the blind mythology of the Barbarians; of the local deities, of the stars, the air, and the earth, of their sex or titles, their attributes or subordination. Each tribe, each family, each independent warrior, created and changed the rites and the object of his fantastic worship; but the nation, in every age, has bowed to the religion, as well as to the language, of Mecca. The genuine antiquity of the Caaba ascends beyond the Christian aera;

See, freaks, The genuine antiquity of the Caaba ascends beyond the Christian aera

You can download the book from here:

Http://free-islam.com/Downloads/Mecca/Gibbon/gibbone.pdf

I highlighted it for you, blinds, in yellow, page 55

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Mon 22 Nov, 2010 5:32 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hey pussy Cat

Do you know Diodorus Siculus?

I am sure an ignorant bum know nothing about him, here he is from your favorite Wiki:

Diodorus Siculus (Greek: Διόδωρος Σικελιώτης), was a Greek historian who lived in the 1st century BC. According to Diodorus' own work, he was born at Agyrium in Sicily (now called Agira). With one exception, antiquity affords no further information about Diodorus' life and doings beyond what is to be found in his own work, Bibliotheca historica. Only Jerome, in his Chronicon (49 BC), writes, "Diodorus of Sicily, a writer of Greek history, became illustrious". His English translator, Charles Henry Oldfather, remarks on the "striking coincidence" that one of only two known Greek inscriptions from Agyrium (I.G. XIV, 588) is the tombstone of one "Diodorus, the son of Apollonius".

Work:
Diodorus' universal history, which he named Bibliotheca historica ("Historical Library"), consisted of 40 books, of which 1'5 and 11'20 survive, and were divided into three sections. The first six books treat the mythic history of the non-Hellenic and Hellenic tribes to the destruction of Troy and are geographical in theme, and describe the history and culture of Ancient Egypt (book I), of Mesopotamia, India, Scythia, and Arabia (II), of North Africa (III), and of Greece and Europe (IV'VI). His account of gold mining in Egypt is one of the earliest extant texts on the topic, and describes in vivid detail the use of slave labour in terrible conditions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodorus_Siculus

In his book, he wrote:

BOOK III. 44. 1-4

shut in as it is by crags which are of wondrous size, its mouth is winding and hard to get out of; for a rock which extends into the sea obstructs its entrance and so it is impossible for a ship either to sail into or out of the gulf. Furthermore, at times when the current rushes in and there are frequent shiftings of the winds, the surf, beating upon the rocky beach, roars and rages all about the projecting rock. The inhabitants of the land about the gulf, who are known as Banizo-menes, find their food by hunting the land animals and eating their meat. And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.

See, freak, And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered
by all Arabians

You can read the the book online:

http://www.archive.org/stream/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft_djvu.txt

Or download from:

http://free-islam.com/downloads/mecca/diodorusofsicily/DiodorusOfSicily.htm

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat. Imay have time to slam dunk you one more before I head 800 km away from Sydney for the next 5 days

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 23 Jul, 2016 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Mon 22 Nov, 2010 6:16 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey pussy Cat

Do you know Diodorus Siculus?

I am sure an ignorant bum know nothing about him, here he is from your favorite Wiki:

Diodorus Siculus (Greek: Διόδωρος Σικελιώτης), was a Greek historian who lived in the 1st century BC. According to Diodorus' own work, he was born at Agyrium in Sicily (now called Agira). With one exception, antiquity affords no further information about Diodorus' life and doings beyond what is to be found in his own work, Bibliotheca historica. Only Jerome, in his Chronicon (49 BC), writes, "Diodorus of Sicily, a writer of Greek history, became illustrious". His English translator, Charles Henry Oldfather, remarks on the "striking coincidence" that one of only two known Greek inscriptions from Agyrium (I.G. XIV, 588) is the tombstone of one "Diodorus, the son of Apollonius".

Work:
Diodorus' universal history, which he named Bibliotheca historica ("Historical Library"), consisted of 40 books, of which 1�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??5 and 11�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??20 survive, and were divided into three sections. The first six books treat the mythic history of the non-Hellenic and Hellenic tribes to the destruction of Troy and are geographical in theme, and describe the history and culture of Ancient Egypt (book I), of Mesopotamia, India, Scythia, and Arabia (II), of North Africa (III), and of Greece and Europe (IV�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??VI). His account of gold mining in Egypt is one of the earliest extant texts on the topic, and describes in vivid detail the use of slave labour in terrible conditions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodorus_Siculus

In his book, he wrote:

BOOK III. 44. 1-4

shut in as it is by crags which are of wondrous size, its mouth is winding and hard to get out of; for a rock which extends into the sea obstructs its entrance and so it is impossible for a ship either to sail into or out of the gulf. Furthermore, at times when the current rushes in and there are frequent shiftings of the winds, the surf, beating upon the rocky beach, roars and rages all about the projecting rock. The inhabitants of the land about the gulf, who are known as Banizo-menes, find their food by hunting the land animals and eating their meat. And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.

See, freak, And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered
by all Arabians

You can read the the book online:

http://www.archive.org/stream/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft/diodorusofsicily02dioduoft_djvu.txt

Or download from:

http://free-islam.com/downloads/mecca/diodorusofsicily/DiodorusOfSicily.htm

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat. Imay have time to slam dunk you one more before I head 800 km away from Sydney for the next 5 days

Cheers

Hello, Ahmed,

The Cat is really getting hilarious. I can't take this anymore. Please stamp official dismissal. Rofl

Here is the reason:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8371&start=60#p133800

Salaaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Nov, 2010 3:06 am
Enlightened
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Amazing rebuttle as usual Ahmed, I love especially how you used archaelogy to prove the Aad and Ubar connection.

I might just add one thing. The Dome of the Rock is NOT the Masjid al Aqsa!

Here is a picture of the Aqsa mosque

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

This one shows the Dome of the Rock (golden dome) with the Aqsa Mosque in the background (grey dome)

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the Dome of the Rock:

The Dome of the Rock (Arabic: مسجد قبة الصخرة‎, translit.: Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah, Hebrew: כיפת הסלע‎, translit.: Kipat Hasela) is a shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. The structure has been refurbished many times since its initial completion in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik. The site's significance stems from religious traditions regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart.

Isra'a was done to al Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock was not even built during the life of our prophet.
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Jan, 2012 8:32 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thank you dear brother, and many thank for the extra information you added

Please be aware that I have migrated the site from one server to another a few moths back, this has resulted in some character set incompatibility in mYSQL, that is why you will see so many weired characters replacing the comma '

I am fixing them as I go inshaallah, sorry about that

Cheers

Mon 30 Jan, 2012 8:46 pm
Enlightened
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

I was wondering about that...
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Jan, 2012 10:26 pm