You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - How can we stream music here?...
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information How can we stream music here?...

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Forum Feedback & Complaints  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

"Well all better now Elvira?"...SUPERSONNY says...

"Well I suppose for now SUPERSONNY"...Elvira says...

"Want to ride the steel rod then?"...SUPERSONNY says...

"Ok if I can be on top...Although I think you're referring to solder there...lol"...Elvira says...

Post Posted:
Tue 24 Oct, 2006 9:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

SUPERSONNY wrote:
Just exactly what does all that mean as I'm somewhat brain impaired to FI server and all that folder stuff?...

Mate, I actually don't know if there is a feature in BonusNuke to make members do that, and if there is, i have no problem to allow them to do it, i have the best cooperate virus software protecting my lan, so I won't worry from a malice attack, as you know that I'm not using an ISP, i'm using my company LAN to host this place, even the mail functionality is ran by my Exchange server, possibly later on I will allow members to have their @free-islam.com emails and deploy my Exchange server for them to use as a pop mail server, i have a lot of plans mate and inshaallah we will get there, i just need to get that BBcode working for the streams and flash so I concentrate on a lot of other things, you won't believe how much time i'm investing daily to fix this problem, I just came from a bonusnuke site now after offering them houraly rate to fix it, John yet to reply to me, i'm very annoyed man

for your request, what I meant is simply create an ftp folder for you where you can copy all your stuff into it then use the url for your tags, the url may look something like this:

http://free-islam.com/ftp/sonny/yourfile.jpg

and becuase it is a business lan you have be know that its up time is too high, i get emails from all services on all servers if even a minor hickup occur then I quickly rectify from whereever I'm, it is an infratstructure that i built over 5 years man and I can't comromise that, so I have to think about properly before I proceed, for the time being you can email me the stuff untill I configure it,

you can create you posts as normal with the image tags which will not appear untill you email the images or the mp3 files then I dumb it into your url that I will create for you, then your posts will just render them automatically when they will be available online

SUPERSONNY wrote:

You mean I can upload stuff?...

yep, me and you will liase together while I'm configuring it so I make sure everything is ok, so we will be online while we are testing it together then feedback via comments in here, I can also call you on the phone and do it while we are talking which will be much faster

SUPERSONNY wrote:

Like tunes in the future?...

if you mean mp3 files, yes

SUPERSONNY wrote:

I don't have a server to do that for me presently here...

That is what my server will do for you, and btw I have 5 big servers than I can easily load balance between then any extra overhead

SUPERSONNY wrote:

Would it affect the way I write my corny comedy here or not?...

if we manage to fo it via ftp then it won't affect anything other than you need to know the url to link to

but if we do it via emails, then it will slightly affect as the image and tunes won't be embedded in your comment until i copy the files to your folder, but that shoud not be a problem because the moment I will receive your email I will striaght dumb the files into your folder

SUPERSONNY wrote:

You need to explain stuff to me as if you were talking to a child when it comes to PC stuff Ahmed...
SUPERSONNY

I hope I did

Take care
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Oct, 2006 9:53 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif