You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - khidr asks ali 3 q's, testifies in favor of shiite beliefs
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information khidr asks ali 3 q's, testifies in favor of shiite beliefs

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: khidr asks ali 3 q's, testifies in favor of shiite beliefs Reply with quote  

khidr (companion of moses) asks ali three questions, and then testifies in favor of the (12) twelver imams:

A number of our people has narrated Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Barqi from abu Hashim Dawud ibn al-Qasim al-Ja‘fari from abu Ja‘far al-Thani who has said the following.

"Once Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) came with al-Hassan and al-Husayn and he was holding the hand of Salman for support. He entered the sacred Mosque in Makka and sat down. Then a good looking and well dressed man came. He offered the greeting of peace to Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) who answered his greetings likewise and he sat down. He then said, "I will ask you three questions. If you would answer them I will acknowledge that the people who have acted against you in the matters of leadership after the Holy Prophet (s.a) they have acted against their own selves. Their actions have taken away peace from them in this world as well in the next life. If it would be otherwise, (you can answer) then you and those people will be the same."

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) said, "Ask whatever you would like."

He said, "Tell about the man who sleeps. Where does his spirit go?" Tell about the man, how he remembers and forgets? Tell me about the man how do his children become similar to the aunts and uncles.?"

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) turned to al-Hassan and said, "O abu Muhammad, answer him." The narrator has said that al-Hassan answered his questions. The man then said, "I testify that there is no lord besides Allah and I continue to testify to this fact.

I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and I continue to testify to this fact

I testify that you are the executor of the will of the Messenger of Allah and that you are the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization." He pointed out to Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) with his hand. He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact."

"I testify that you are the executor of his (Amir al-Mu’minin’s (a.s.) will and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) by His authorization after him (Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) " He pointed out with his hand to al-Hassan (a.s.). Then He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact."

"I testify that al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the executor of the will of his brother and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization after him.

"I testify in support of Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) that he will be the in charge of the task of al-Husayn after him.

"I testify that Muhammad ibn Ali will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that Ja‘far ibn Muhammad (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.).

"I testify that Musa will be the in charge of the task of Ja‘far ibn Muhammad after him.

"I testify that Ali ibn Musa will be the in charge of the task of Musa ibn Ja‘far (a.s.).

"I testify that Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn Musa (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that Ali ibn Muhammad will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn Muhammad (a.s.) after him.

"I testify in support of a man from the children of al-Hassan who will not be mentioned by his Kunya (father or son of so and so) or his name until he will rise with Divine authority to fill the earth with justice after being filled with injustice.

"I offer you my greeting of peace O Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) and praay to Allah to grant you blessings and holiness."

He then stood up and left.

Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) said, "O abu Muhammad follow him and see where went." Al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) went out to find out (and came back) and said, "As soon as he stepped out of the Mosque I could not figure out in which direction of the earth of Allah ddid he disappear. I returned to Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) and informed him." He said, "O abu Muhammad, do you know him?" I said, Allah, the Messenger of Allah and Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) know best." He said, "He was al-Khidr (a.s.) "

# a question to the shiite friends:

anybody know the answers to khidr's questions? (-:
Post Posted:
Tue 03 Apr, 2007 2:07 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro

is this story authentic (I mean by athenic, as the hadith advocates classify all these sort of stories which they believe in?

salam

Tue 03 Apr, 2007 6:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Re: khidr asks ali 3 q's, testifies in favor of shiite beliefs Reply with quote  

The wrote:
khidr (companion of moses) asks ali three questions, and then testifies in favor of the (12) twelver imams:

A number of our people has narrated Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Barqi from abu Hashim Dawud ibn al-Qasim al-Ja‘fari from abu Ja‘far al-Thani who has said the following.

"Once Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) came with al-Hassan and al-Husayn and he was holding the hand of Salman for support. He entered the sacred Mosque in Makka and sat down. Then a good looking and well dressed man came. He offered the greeting of peace to Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) who answered his greetings likewise and he sat down. He then said, "I will ask you three questions. If you would answer them I will acknowledge that the people who have acted against you in the matters of leadership after the Holy Prophet (s.a) they have acted against their own selves. Their actions have taken away peace from them in this world as well in the next life. If it would be otherwise, (you can answer) then you and those people will be the same."

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) said, "Ask whatever you would like."

He said, "Tell about the man who sleeps. Where does his spirit go?" Tell about the man, how he remembers and forgets? Tell me about the man how do his children become similar to the aunts and uncles.?"

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) turned to al-Hassan and said, "O abu Muhammad, answer him." The narrator has said that al-Hassan answered his questions. The man then said, "I testify that there is no lord besides Allah and I continue to testify to this fact.

I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and I continue to testify to this fact

I testify that you are the executor of the will of the Messenger of Allah and that you are the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization." He pointed out to Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) with his hand. He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact."

"I testify that you are the executor of his (Amir al-Mu’minin’s (a.s.) will and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) by His authorization after him (Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) " He pointed out with his hand to al-Hassan (a.s.). Then He then said, "I continue to testify to this fact."

"I testify that al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the executor of the will of his brother and the in charge of this task ((Leadership with Divine Authority) with His authorization after him.

"I testify in support of Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) that he will be the in charge of the task of al-Husayn after him.

"I testify that Muhammad ibn Ali will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that Ja‘far ibn Muhammad (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.).

"I testify that Musa will be the in charge of the task of Ja‘far ibn Muhammad after him.

"I testify that Ali ibn Musa will be the in charge of the task of Musa ibn Ja‘far (a.s.).

"I testify that Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn Musa (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that Ali ibn Muhammad will be the in charge of the task of Muhammad ibn Ali (a.s.) after him.

"I testify that al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) will be the in charge of the task of Ali ibn Muhammad (a.s.) after him.

"I testify in support of a man from the children of al-Hassan who will not be mentioned by his Kunya (father or son of so and so) or his name until he will rise with Divine authority to fill the earth with justice after being filled with injustice.

"I offer you my greeting of peace O Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) and praay to Allah to grant you blessings and holiness."

He then stood up and left.

Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) said, "O abu Muhammad follow him and see where went." Al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) went out to find out (and came back) and said, "As soon as he stepped out of the Mosque I could not figure out in which direction of the earth of Allah ddid he disappear. I returned to Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) and informed him." He said, "O abu Muhammad, do you know him?" I said, Allah, the Messenger of Allah and Amir al-Mu’minin (a.s.) know best." He said, "He was al-Khidr (a.s.) "

# a question to the shiite friends:

anybody know the answers to khidr's questions? (-:

Assalam alaikum

Do it mean Hazrat Khizar (A.S) true give testifies to Hazrat Ali (R, A.A). Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah

Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:03 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message