You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Replies to "Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Replies to "Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Replies to "Should brother Ahmed leave Free Minds forum Reply with quote  

Hello All

this is a thread by brother drshabeer, and I sincerely thank him from the bottom of my hear, I have not read all comments yet on only the main one and the first comment, but I will inshallah respond to all, this comment is by brother Al Quraishi:

Al-Quraishi wrote:
To be honest Brother I think he's had enough of these forums

Peace brother

not really enough of the non sense, I had enough seeing how the webmaster of FM is confused, biased and doubled faced

Al-Quraishi wrote:
so the ones who wished to silence him may have succeeded in what they want

LOL bro, you are right man that many want to silence me, but they have not succeeded bro, NO ONE NOW CAN SILENCE ME on FI, only if the members of FI see that I crossed the line, I will listen to them

In fact what happend by my ban then my departure will be their failuer and my success inshaallah

Al-Quraishi wrote:

, well they've succeeded to silence him here, but it won't make much difference

No bro they have not succeeding in silencing me, I wil still read all the comments on FM and respond accordingly here,

what makes me happy that I'm confident that I will provide the healthy and most fair enviroment to protect my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters from those kafiroon who want to degrade, embarass and humiliate us, as well all peaceful kafiroon are very welcome in FI to express their views with respect

Cheers mate

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 1:39 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Well I read the first page, A typical Jerry springer show ran by the clown and Kafir Magi Laughing

I dare him to come here and join me and refute my arguments, I will demolish all his non sensible and confusing concepts related to our great religion

the idiot Magi is feeling the power, he thinks he got me banned, he does not know the kafir that Allah is the one who got me banned to direct me to launch free-islam, time will prove him wrong because now I have the stage that no confused, biased, double faced webmaster exists

for brother Asprine, yes mate, there was nothing that offensive in my comment, it was a defence against the kafir enquirer mocking to the house of Allah, then B**** Magi joined to stir the air as any filthy B**** will do

now for calling anyone kafir like Magi the Kafir, came on bro, those kafiroon reject the Quran and accuse all the muslims of SHIRK, you need to respond to 109:1 then bro and explain to me how Allah is telling Mohammad to call the Kagiroon "Say : O' Kahiroon"?

THIS IS REDICULOUS MAN, ON FM THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO MOCK ALLAH, HIS PROPHETS, HIS BOOK AND 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS AND WHEN ONE KAFIR IS MOCKED THERE THEY BLOODY GO MAD, SUBHAN ALLAH, THIS IS CLEAR CUT SHIRK TO CONSIDER THE CONFUSED HUMANS MORE THAN CONSIDERING THE GOD

WELL, WHAT IS REALLY FUNNY BY MANY CONFUSED FM MEMBERS AND MODERATORS IS THIS:

IT IS OK TO CALL 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS MISHRIKOON AS LONG AS YOU SAY IT INDIRECTLY, THIS IS WHAT THE WEBMASTER OF FM AND HIS GANG ARE SAYING FOR MONTHS ABOUT THE MUSLIMS AND MECCA, BUT IT IS NOT BLOODY OK TO SAY IT TO ONE CLEAR CUT KAFIR WHO CLEARLY REJECTS THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH, I seek refuge by Allah

Allah will be the best witness

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 22 Oct, 2006 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 1:55 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

jankren wrote:
I admit that bro Ahmed had always been one of the people here with great views and knowledge. However, I also do think that he has some problem with his manners in expressing his magnificent opinions...

Thanks bro, however man, even if I have a problem with my manners, you should consider my white intention that I clearly expressed to all who want to study the Quran, it is a nature thingy, a cultural thingy, an attitude thingy, i don't know but at the end of the day, it is just me and it is easy for me to be me than being someone else

also bro I look at people considering the good they do not just the bad they do, and if the good they do is far more than the bad then this perosn will be reasonable in my eyes as long the bad committed is not reall harmfull to anyone

for example my wife annoys me a lot, but I always tell myself but she is good with this and that, this makes it easy for me to accept reality that no one is perfect andt the life must going between me and anyone I deal with

salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 22 Oct, 2006 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 2:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

phoenix1 wrote:
And I'm not happy to see Ahmed go, or any other members.

Thanks bro, but it has to happen man, I can't be asssociated with a palce that allows mocking God and His signs, this is what the Quran told me to do

phoenix1 wrote:

But whatever he thinks, or anyone else thinks, he deserved that 1 month ban.

bro the statement above does not make any sense, you already written off whatever I think or anyone else thinks, so how the hell I desrve the one month ban then? based on what thining exactly?

no bro I didn't deserve that ban because I was attacking the Kafir Enquirer who was mocking the house of Allah in addition to his contant mocking to all Muslims

Salam
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 2:06 pm
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

Ahmed, I think you did deserve the ban.
Who has given you the power to judge others?
Why are you calling enquirer, or Magi, or anyone else a Kafir?
I think Magi's complaint against you was valid.
I don't care who's right or who's wrong, but no one has the right to degrade others just because they don't agree.
It's not the right attitude, and I know that you know that.
What if you are wrong and they are right? only God knows best, so let's leave the judging to God alone.
We can continue discussing and debating issues, and people can choose to follow the views they think are best.
We can all be wrong. We have to realize that. Only then can we truly be searching for answers.
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 4:21 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Since you are neither enquirer or magi, Ill answer this.

Quote:

Goof thinking for your health, fyi bro Ahmed left that place on his will.

Quote:

The one who has given you power to think whatever you like.

Quote:

An animal which barks is called a dog, simpe common sense!

Quote:

You are free to think whatever you like.

Quote:
I don't care who's right or who's wrong,

If you dont care whos right/wrong why are you talking about it.

Quote:
but no one has the right to degrade others just because they don't agree.

Yea so whats the point ?

Quote:
a) It's not the right attitude, and I know that you know that.

b) What if you are wrong and they are right? only God knows best, so let's leave the judging to God alone.

A or B who knows?

Quote:
We can continue discussing and debating issues, and people can choose to follow the views they think are best.

Yea right! and you are very welcome at FI.

Quote:
We can all be wrong. We have to realize that. Only then can we truly be searching for answers.

Confused and confusing!
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 9:58 am
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

Life, so you are perfectly sure that you are RIGHT?
that you are the true believer and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong?
Are you sure that you already know all the answers?

btw, I know he left at will. But he did get a 1 month ban. That's what I was talking about.
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 10:25 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Quote:
Life, so you are perfectly sure that you are RIGHT?

Yep Im perfectly sure as humanly possible.

Quote:
that you are the true believer and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong?

I did not said who disagrees with me is wrong. And yes I consider myself a true believer.

Quote:
Are you sure that you already know all the answers?

LOL!!! go drink some cola phoenix.

Quote:
btw, I know he left at will. But he did get a 1 month ban. That's what I was talking about.

Oh! yea? Thats not what you said, scroll and read for yourself what you said.
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 10:45 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

phoenix1 wrote:

God morning Waleed

Fine bro if that what you see, however this makes great sense to me because I expected you to be one of those who want to silence me on FM, however on FI there will be no one to be silenced for life, this a a clear CUT tyrancy, see, even the God forgives, only shirk and kufr are punished for life, therefore the webmaster who created these stupid rules looks like he is more stronger than God if you ask me, He punish humans for life for expressing their views, while the God only do that if you commit shirk or kufr

Let me give a clear example to prove to you what I'm talking about, remember that confused guy on FM who used to claim to be a prophet?, I can't recall his name, but I read many of his comments if not all, and I read the webmaster comments to him, that confused self claiming prophet guy was actually polite, charming and there was nothing offensive in any of his comments

WHY THE WEBMASTER STEPS IN AND BAN HIM FOR LIFE?

WHAT DID THIS GUY DO TO DESERVE THAT?

DID HE USED PROPHANITY AS I DID?

DID HE CALL ANY ONE A KFIR?

NOT AT ALL, IT THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF FM WEBMASTER TO SILENCE THOSE BASED ON HIS OWN DESIRES, NOT BASED ON ANY LAWS

IF IT WAS BASED ON ANY LAWS, THEN THAT GUY IS EQUELVLENT TO THE OTHER MODERATOR WHO CALIMS THAT NO PROPHET EXIST?

If that called Muslim web master thinks that whoever claim that the prophets are metaphors maybe right and he even made one of them a moderator, then the other guy who claimed to be a prophet maybe right as well?

Why he silence one and raise the other?

See the double standards, hahahahahahahahahah

Now before you keep saying that I deserved that ban without saying why, I will bring the whoe thread in here and please show me where the hell I deserved it, and if that was proved then you have to tell me why the hell the guy who claimed to be a prophet was banned for life, and if you managed to do that then you have to tell me why Kyle is not banned for life despite what he promotes is against the message that he is selling for 24.95 bucks? I thought it should be given for free to help spread the message of Allah, well the Sunni do just that, just give the Saudi embassy a call and tell them that you want a copy of the Quran they will send a decent high quality that must have cost a fortune for free, I already got mine , and it is English and Arabic together but to sell the words of Allah for 24.95 bucks is very laughable indeed, it seems the Sunni realized that there should be no price tag for the words of Allah while the Quran aloners sell it for under 25 bucks bargain, I guess it is about time to waste 25 bucks and buy my own copy of the message so I have an encyclopaedia of Quran mistakes that will take me about a year to expose, LOL

phoenix1 wrote:

No one really, as well I don't have that power because I'm not a Judge, I'm an Islam researchist if you want to give a label, but I have to say no one on earth have power to stop me from expressing my opinions till I die after the launch of FI, and on FI I won't have that power to to stop anyone from expressing their opinion without mocking Allah, His prophets, Muslims and the Quran

phoenix1 wrote:

Simply because they are Satan followers and all what they say or promote is opposing the Quran, are you blind or what bro?

phoenix1 wrote:

Let me tell you this bro, screw him, and I'm happy that he also says screw me, who the hell magi is man?, he knows nothing about the Arabic Quran, he acts like a forum B**** if you ask me, and yet I will welcome that forum B**** on FI and he will never be banned as he thinks that he got me banned, LOL

phoenix1 wrote:

I don't care who's right or who's wrong, but no one has the right to degrade others just because they don't agree.

Well then bloody blame them who degraded themselves and committed Kufr and attack those who disn't, they are not degraded in my eyes if they reject but they will be degraded if they come and manipulate the religion with something out of this planet to accuse us of confusion and shirk

phoenix1 wrote:

It's not the right attitude, and I know that you know that.

It is not the right attitude for a religious preacher, and sure I know that, but for me it is the right attitude for a religious debater and I'm the second not the first, I will never be a religious preacher and try to reach people through fake charming

phoenix1 wrote:
What if you are wrong and they are right? only God knows best, so let's leave the judging to God alone.

are you confused or what Waleed, of course the God knows best and I'm talking by what God said using my own native language, this will make it easy for me to understand what the God said to us, I don't resort to the matrix movie to prove my point I only resort to the Quran alone, I used the same weapon that the Quran aloners use to prove them wrong and this must have pissed many in there I'm sure, LOL, everything was planned, my confidence in understanding the Arabic Quran is far than you can imagine bro it is the result of years and years of work

phoenix1 wrote:

exactly, NOT TO BLOODY SILENCE THOSE WHO OPPOSE US, this is a cowardly act

phoenix1 wrote:

what do you mean by All?, if you mean me and you, then I can accept that but if you mean all humanity then I'm sorry this is impossible to happen that all humanity are wrong

Salam
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:10 am
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

Quote:
bro if that what you see, however this makes great sense to me because I expected you to be one of those who want to silence me on FM, however on FI there will be no one to be silenced for life, this a a clear CUT tyrancy, see, even the God forgives, only shirk and kufr are punished for life, therefore the webmaster who created these stupid rules looks like he is more stronger than God if you ask me, He punish humans for life for expressing their views, while the God only do that if you commit shirk or kufr

I don't know why you would think I wanted to silence you.
I don't agree with you on a lot of issues. But I didn't like it at all when you left. I'm a firm believer in diversity. I think if we have a large variety of views, it creates conflict (in a good way) and makes it easier for the best understanding to be seen.

Ahmed, I think I did explain why I thought you deserved the ban.
You repeatedly called Magi a kafir, loser, mr.confused, arrogant, hell bound...and so on.
Is that the kind of language the Quran promotes? just ask yourself.

I don't know what the webmaster does or if he has double standards or not. I can't comment on that. But I think if someone repeatedly uses the language you did, then a week or month ban seems fair to me.

You say anyone can present their views as long as they don't mock Allah and his prophets and his books. But what defines "mocking?"
I know that Idolfree1 would be banned in an instant. So will any athiest like Enquirer or Danish. This forum will then be full of people who agree with you and no one else.

How do you KNOW that Magi and enquirer are satan followers?
as far as I know, at least Magi has done nothing wrong. He's put up some critical arguments against the Quran, but so have I (and I'll continue to do so) and I see nothing wrong with criticizing this book.

And I also disagree that your attitude is the right attitude for debating. If we start calling others names, the real issue is lost and the debate becomes a string of personal attacks.

If you think people wanted to silence you, I have to say you are wrong. No one there wanted to silence you. None of the mods and neither of the admins. Danish and enquirer are hated by several members yet they are still here. Danish even served a week or month ban. He is still there. And I wish you were there too.

Not all people are wrong. But all CAN be wrong. There is always a possibility that we are wrong, no matter how sure we are. Sunnis believe that they are right about what they think the Quran says. But does that make them right?

Life, if you think that you are always right, then doesn't it mean that the person with the opposite view is wrong?
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Oct, 2006 1:35 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

phoenix1 wrote:
I don't know why you would think I wanted to silence you.

well, I maybe wrong then, I just have that feeling because I opposed many of your claims and understandings on FM, well I should know nothing regarding that really, only the God can know, I can only guess and my guess can also be wrong

phoenix1 wrote:
I don't agree with you on a lot of issues. But I didn't like it at all when you left.

to be honest, I didn't like it either the I left and thanks for your feeling however I believe it was something that must be done and I appreciate very much an advice from a friend who made me aware of it

phoenix1 wrote:
I'm a firm believer in diversity.

me too, but I'm also a firm believer in free speech within limits, if I'm really that rude or horrible person as many on Fm suggested I don't think you will be talking to me now

phoenix1 wrote:
I think if we have a large variety of views, it creates conflict (in a good way) and makes it easier for the best understanding to be seen.

of course and I have to agree

phoenix1 wrote:
Ahmed, I think I did explain why I thought you deserved the ban.
You repeatedly called Magi a kafir, loser, mr.confused, arrogant, hell bound...and so on.

See, bro this is the problem many on forums have, they join in half way, this was a battle that went for a while between me and him, he was the one who started calling me names, and I didn't cry or whin to anyone, I just started calling him names and he was the one who could not take, he was the one chasing me around annoying me and stcking his nose in what does not belong to him, at a point I liked him and even wanted to play chess with him online but could not mange to spare sometime to do that, now I really regret it because I would have like to beat his arse really hard in chess and I tell you bro I'm a very tough chess player

phoenix1 wrote:
Is that the kind of language the Quran promotes? just ask yourself.

of course it does with such people, would you like to see some examples by many prophets from the Quran?

[quote="phoenix1"]I don't know what the webmaster does or if he has double standards or not. I can't comment on that. But I think if someone repeatedly uses the language you did, then a week or month ban seems fair to me.[/ quote]

it was not repeated for nothing, they are the perpetrators who started mocking the religion then started mocking me, they called the god of fm forum, what more mocking than that?, it was a dirty campaign to make me look bad in front of many who was still new, this was simply due the fact I only present strong Quran evidences, I don't talk matrix or da vinci code as many there do on a forum that suppose to be for studying the Arabic Quran, I really hope that this gang of three join FI I will give them a special treatment of extra respect, just to expose their confusion and hatred to this religion and its sincere followers, they will never be banned here but if they keep repeating their crap after being refuted, it will be just removed to an invisible form

phoenix1 wrote:
You say anyone can present their views as long as they don't mock Allah and his prophets and his books. But what defines "mocking?"

well, I'm not going to define mocking now, you know what mocking can relatively be as I know it, but in a board like this I will leave it to its community to decide if that was a malice mocking or is not intended

phoenix1 wrote:
I know that Idolfree1 would be banned in an instant.

of course not, in fact, I welcome him here, his problem though that he can't take my strong arguments against his non sense and matrix illusions, I actually like the guy and I believe he is very kind and respectful, but that does not deny that fact that he is religiously confused more than the sunni, as well the fact that he abuses the power given, but he is welcome to join fi and say what he wants, I'm not going to ban the members bro, in fact Life '???????????the other site Admin'???? banned someone called TonyC from LU who came straight away to FI and posted crap insulting me, Islam and Muslims, I quickly unbanned him and even told him on LU, but if he continues to do that I told him I will just keep deleting his posts and account and all he needs to do is to register again

phoenix1 wrote:
So will any athiest like Enquirer or Danish.

be welcomed?, of course they will be, I actually like Danish, I don't like his stupid non sense, but that is ok after refuting it then he stops repeating it or bloody refute back, they just have a runner for while then they come back with more poisons

phoenix1 wrote:
This forum will then be full of people who agree with you and no one else.

well bro that would be bloody boring man, I would close it if that will ever happen

phoenix1 wrote:
How do you KNOW that Magi and enquirer are satan followers?

well, Satan told me, LOL

phoenix1 wrote:
as far as I know, at least Magi has done nothing wrong.

magi is a typical forum troll, he is also a shifty stirrer, and a problem maker, all in all he is a dishonest man and that is enough to put him in the wrong

phoenix1 wrote:
He's put up some critical arguments against the Quran, but so have I (and I'll continue to do so) and I see nothing wrong with criticizing this book.

great, let's see this here and let's see how this will be refuted then next to see will be, can you guess?, hmmmm, they will have a runner for a while then come back with the same shit again, LOL

phoenix1 wrote:
And I also disagree that your attitude is the right attitude for debating. If we start calling others names, the real issue is lost and the debate becomes a string of personal attacks.

well then you need to say that to them because I never started calling anyone names first, they did , and that was it for me, they started and I was not going to end it., they cried and I did not cry, I just left the whole bloody place for them, not because I can't handle them, lol, rather because the environment there is unhealthy, now I will provide an environment that I hope will be healthy and fair to all

phoenix1 wrote:
If you think people wanted to silence you, I have to say you are wrong. No one there wanted to silence you. None of the mods and neither of the admins.

well, that was a mere guess and a blief on my side, the reality is, only Allah knows

phoenix1 wrote:
Danish and enquirer are hated by several members yet they are still here.

why they are hated bro?, I don't care if they are there or not really, I just want them to respect a web site that suppose to be Islamic as an adjective

phoenix1 wrote:
Danish even served a week or month ban. He is still there. And I wish you were there too.

I'm against the ban as I explained, it is a cowardly act as far as I believe, in here he will never be banned along with his gang members

phoenix1 wrote:
Not all people are wrong. But all CAN be wrong. There is always a possibility that we are wrong, no matter how sure we are. Sunnis believe that they are right about what they think the Quran says. But does that make them right?

well and sincerely, I never saw any human including myself is 100% right in relation to the Quran, this is a huge fitnah indeed, and I try to get around that by sticking to the literal meaning as far as the context allows

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Oct, 2006 11:22 am
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

peace Ahmed,
ok, you have explained your position. I'll keep that in mind.
I'd like it if you join FM again, but it's your choice, of course.

I know that you stick to the quran, and don't like to use other sources.
But using the Matrix to explain your position is like using the video you made about hell. There isn't a wrong way to explain your ideas as long as you back them up with proof.
The Matrix actually contains references to the Quran and I definitely like some of the ideas contained in that movie.
And what you debate for, that is, your position, is based on what you think the Quran says (as you said), not on what the Quran actually says.
Saying that we know exactly what the Quran says is blasphemy, I think.
But we must follow the best understanding there is.

And I don't think taking literally everything we can is the right way to go. I think that the stories used in the Quran are metaphors.
Whether they actually happened or not is irrelevant. What is important is that these stories have to serve a purpose in our lives, teach us a lesson we can use, and only metaphors and symbols can do that.
But, again, what is the right way to understand the Quran is up for debate. Which I'll gladly do with you.

And another thing about FM, as far as I know, no one there has been banned because of what they believe. Action is only taken when users complain about another user.
In your case, it was Magi who filed a complaint against you.
In Danish's case, there were probably a lot more complaints.
I think Noble might've actually gotten a week ban too if I had squealed on him. But I know that no one actually means to offend me, or harm me. So people are welcome to call me names if they want (doesn't mean I prefer or even like that, though).
It's just that Layth tries to be fair. There are hundreds of active posters, and it's a tough job, you have to admit. And you'll find that out too once this place has a 1000+ users.
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Oct, 2006 1:01 pm
Al_Khidr
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

Post subject: Ban Reply with quote  

As Salaamu Alaykum Ahmed

I just recently browsed through this thread and I just want to say that I fully supported you on this position. I was unaware that you were banned just because you called someone a kafir at FM. Calling someone a kafir is no violation of Al Qur'aan. Its a shame that there are people who police their forum and strip people from freely expressing themselves. I also was banned on FM when I was debating Danish, who attempted to mock, attack Allah.

http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=6762.60

I personally could care less about being banned because I am a free man, I am a free Muslim and I will speak the TRUTH regardless of what one thinks.

Salaam
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 11:41 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Ban Reply with quote  

Al_Khidr wrote:
As Salaamu Alaykum Ahmed

I just recently browsed through this thread and I just want to say that I fully supported you on this position. I was unaware that you were banned just because you called someone a kafir at FM. Calling someone a kafir is no violation of Al Qur'aan. Its a shame that there are people who police their forum and strip people from freely expressing themselves. I also was banned on FM when I was debating Danish, who attempted to mock, attack Allah.

http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=6762.60

I personally could care less about being banned because I am a free man, I am a free Muslim and I will speak the TRUTH regardless of what one thinks.

Salaam

Salam bro

The Quran tells us exactly that bro, to say the truth even if it will hurt ourselves, i will try to find the verse and post it here inshallah

The bottom line, you have joined the place that will indeed experience the freedom of islam

take care
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 1:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

I just read that thread bro, Kyle, is a double faced, biased and confused Kafir, therefore you don't need to worry about him, if you search his comments you will see that he used the same words "Stupid" and "Ignorant" many times before, talking about homsexuals for examples, he is one hell of a power abuser and I'm planning to study all his comments since he joined FM to expose his Kufr bu when I have time to watse with that confused guy, he is nothing but a wolf in a sheep cloth

Take care man
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 2:38 pm