You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Replies to 'My last post on FM' thread
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Replies to 'My last post on FM' thread

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Replies to 'My last post on FM' thread Reply with quote  

jankren wrote:

I understand your opinion yet I believe extreme freedom of expression is one of the strengths of this site which makes it different than others.

Peace

I actually learnt this freedom from an anti islam web site, however I will allow anything to go on here with moderation, but I will never tolerate mocking Allah, His prophets, His book, and His house, like enquirer always does on FM

now for your belief that FM is allowing the freedom of expression...., hmmm thanks for the laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing , this is the illusion you are living, the facts and reality is something far away than that illusion, I only witnessed freedom on FM given to the non mulsims, those muslims who sincerely oppose the non sense posted daily like brother Nobel and Al Quraishi in there by many ignorants, are dealt with differently, biased moderators always on their toes when those poor muslims express their opposing views strongly, well, this is what you expect when a muslim webmaster put non muslims who deny the existance of Mohammad in a moderation position and wow they are moderating the Msulims who oppose this non sense, is this the freedom your are talking about bro or what? or you mean mocking Allah, His Quran and His prophets?, well please let me know because of this what you are looking for then this ain't gonna happen on FI, however I still welcome you to join FI

jankren wrote:

Anyway, ciao bro!

Thanks a lot bro
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Oct, 2006 5:16 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Andya Primanda wrote:

You're gone?

Salam brother

Yeh mate, the decision was taken a month ago and I fulfilled Alhamdullellah

Andya Primanda wrote:

Too bad, Ahmed, I like your views...

Thanks bro, i hope you continue to read it in here, this place will run differently man and this is what i always wanted to do for 2 years roughly and never had the chance and the time, now it finally happened and the good thing is brother that I set it all myself and even hosting it myself including sql,mail, backup and more, later on if my bandwidth did
not cope i will host it some where in the states

Andya Primanda wrote:

Maybe if you cool down a bit then you'll be able to rejoin us.

it is not about anger bro, I'm actually very cool, but always expect that i will be myself not pretend to be someone else, it is all about being in a place where it allows Ayaat Allah to be mocked, Allah clearly warned us in the Quran that we should leave the places where His signs are being mocked otherwise we are nothing but hypocrites like them, and surely after almost a year and more than 3000 comments on FM, it became evident that this place is ran by someone who is considering humans feeling more than considering what Allah is warning us in His Quran, he is following some stupid rules that he made on his own and forcing it on Muslims while allowing the non Muslims to come and mock Allah, all the Muslims, His Quran and all the prophets, he should be ashamed of himself and as far as I'm concerned he is a disgrace to all Muslims

Andya Primanda wrote:

Please don't go out and make your own sect.

Laughing Laughing bro, nice one, well, this is something that I can assure myself 100% that it will never happened, hmmm, those who do that bro use charm to reach people, do you see me charming? Haha

Take care bro
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Oct, 2006 5:34 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

drshabeer wrote:

Peace Brothers n Sisters..

Peace Brother

drshabeer wrote:

United We stand.. Divided We Fall...

Exactly bro and inshaallah free-islam will unite its members against those who attack and manipulate then hijack our great religion

drshabeer wrote:

But Why was he Banned.?

This is a long story and inshaallah will be detailed in here to expose the truth

drshabeer wrote:

I had read some informative Articles from Brother Ahmed...

Thanks bro, and i hope you will find more to read in here, i yet to reach my peak brother and now I'm not under the mercy of some confused webmasters, at least I can assure you that you will never see me confused as a webmaster

drshabeer wrote:

And sometimes Good Criticisms...

Actually I'm always in the favour of good criticisms but not mocking, however if you mock then you have to give me a chance to mock, see an eye of an eye brother

drshabeer wrote:

This should not have happened here....

Shabeer

That is, if the place is managed by non confused Mulsims

Take care brother
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Oct, 2006 5:44 pm
Fati

Zodiac: Sagittarius

albania.gif

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

Selam brother AB

A new beginning Smile
It should not have heppened but it happened and sometimes the happenings are the means for a new start as in the case of yours. I only hope and pray that Allah will reward and support you.

Peace,
FJ
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Oct, 2006 11:10 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

Fati wrote:
Selam brother AB

A new beginning Smile
It should not have heppened but it happened and sometimes the happenings are the means for a new start as in the case of yours. I only hope and pray that Allah will reward and support you.

Peace,
FJ

Thanks a lot dear brother

They deleted that thread man, this is the fake freedom they are talking about, they proved to be worse than the sunni cult

Take care
Post Posted:
Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:30 am
Fati

Zodiac: Sagittarius

albania.gif

Post subject: A question? Reply with quote  

Peace

Bro AB is there a way to delete a post or is this option available to you only. I posted the same post twice unintentionally and wanted to delete but could not find the way to do that.

Peace
Fati
Post Posted:
Fri 20 Oct, 2006 5:04 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: A question? Reply with quote  

Fati wrote:
Peace

Bro AB is there a way to delete a post or is this option available to you only. I posted the same post twice unintentionally and wanted to delete but could not find the way to do that.

Peace
Fati

Salam mate

I will look into this bro and I will give the members permissions to delete their comments inshaallah

Take care
Post Posted:
Fri 20 Oct, 2006 9:13 am
Atreides

kuwait.gif

Peace bro Ahmed,

Good to see you have your own site now, hopefully, I will add my bit in various discussions. You might already know me, as I'm one of the oft-hated mods on FM.

Just to clarify, your thread wasn't deleted but can be found in the Forum Suggestions category. Good luck with your site, I look forward to your insights and your understanding regarding certain subjects.

Nadya
Post Posted:
Sat 21 Oct, 2006 11:49 pm
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

hey SC. So how do you like this place.
Not to shabby I must say.
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 8:17 am
Atreides

kuwait.gif

I like it here phoenix, it's quite good. Hopefully more people will start contributing, I'm looking forward to seeing the fireworks that kinda follow bro Ahmed wherever he goes. If there's action I'm there.
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 9:11 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Atreides wrote:
Peace bro Ahmed,

Good to see you have your own site now, hopefully, I will add my bit in various discussions. You might already know me, as I'm one of the oft-hated mods on FM.

Just to clarify, your thread wasn't deleted but can be found in the Forum Suggestions category. Good luck with your site, I look forward to your insights and your understanding regarding certain subjects.

Nadya

Thank you very much sister

I hope Allah directs us all to make this site a place for many to express their views and learn more about the Arabic Quran

Thank you for letting me know about my thread, i will check and see if there is more replies

I hope that you are aware that I have no hard feelings towards FM, i'm only upset because the webmaster tried hard to find unjustifiable reasons to ban me to stop my voice from reaching others, his only agenda was to stop me from providing the compelling Quran evidneces that refutes many of the concepts promoted in there, may Allah forgive him

I donlt need luck dear sister in here, i want the brothers and sisters to join me to make this place a success, its success is nothing but to provide a well supported quranic information that help all of us understanding our great religion better

Take care
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 9:29 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Atreides wrote:
I like it here phoenix, it's quite good. Hopefully more people will start contributing, I'm looking forward to seeing the fireworks that kinda follow bro Ahmed wherever he goes. If there's action I'm there.

LOL sister, i really wonder why this fireworks always follow me, i'm actually a very peaceful human, i just have a sort of an attiude when I debate others, my attiude may look bad but the truth is, it is not that bad, LOL, I'm really being myself in every apsect of my life, small or big, i can't pretend to be something else while it is not me, i found it very hard to do really

you will see me here not like you may see me on libertyunites.us, but here i will be very close if not identical to how I was on FM

i found the shortest road for the truth is actually to be truthful and be yourself

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 22 Oct, 2006 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 9:32 am
pikachu

australia.gif

salaam ahmed,

it's me, rifat. your web site looks really good. nice job. do you know why you got banned by "magi" for a month. i was not active at the moment you received the ban. why???

peace, rifat
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:02 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

pikachu wrote:
salaam ahmed,

it's me, rifat. your web site looks really good. nice job. do you know why you got banned by "magi" for a month. i was not active at the moment you received the ban. why???

peace, rifat

Welcome brother

I'm delighted that you joined us, I hope you find this place as you expect and if not we will work togther to make it as all expect

I will discuss my unfair banning in great details mate i just need to collect a few evidences before i tell my story

take care man and thanks again for joing FI
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:29 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

rifat wrote:
salaam, everyone,
from my perspective, Mr. Ahmed baghat seemed a little on the "traditional" side.

Salam bro

I believe you got this wrong big times, firstly it does not mean that I accepted a lot of what the sunni do that I'm on their side, I'm not on any human's side other than my sincere Muslim brothers and sisters if they are under the attack by any non muslim, this is what Allah told me to do in His Quran and I'm always on the Quran side if you want to describe me of taking a side, now my acceptance to a lot of what the sunni follow does not mean that I follow them, it only means that I qualified many things of what they followed and according to the Quran it fits like a glove, I'm not trying to invent anything in my religions because simply Allah told us in His Quran that it is complete, so it is all a matter of following the Quran not following the confused humans

rifat wrote:

(nothing wrong with practicing and setting up an example for others but something wrong when you refute others with a mind of injustice and arrogant assertiveness.),

hmmm, if people come and say that I'm Mushrik because I go to Mecca, why you want to deny me the right to defend that especially when I provide compelling evidences from the Quran that demolish their non sense of accusing almost 1.5 billion Muslims of being Idol worshippers and Pagans?

It is them who are arrogant to insist on non sense that only confuses the young Muslims who yet to know everything about the religion, it them the arrogant and the ignorant who manipulate the language to serve their low agenda which is nothing but confusing more Muslims and dividing them, you want me to see this crime happening on my eyes by so called Muslims and stand still, it will never happen bro, I will be tough even with the closest person to me if they commit this crime, I don't hold a gun to their head I only use my freedom of speech within limit to prove them wrong and sure embarrass them, they have to be embarrassed indeed because if you promote an unfounded theory '???????????like Mohammad is a metaphor'???? then I will bloody embarrass you when I get the evidences, this is the human law brother, it happens at courts everyday, either the lawyers or the prosecutors trying hard to embarrass someone to prove them wrong, and this is how I see any religious debate, sorry, those who are faint hearted should not be involved in a religious debate, they should only watch it and ask questions not to bloody debate serious matters that may lead to eternal hell

rifat wrote:

i hate the idea of calling people kafirs! it is absurd and illogical because your insults has no influence on whether i can breath or not.

I'm sorry dear brother, this is you own personal problem that you need to resolve which does not apply to many Muslims nor it applies to the laws of Allah:

1: Say : O Kafiroon (ye that reject Faith!)
\
2: I worship not that which ye worship,

3: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4: And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5: Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:

6: You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

[The Quran ; 109]

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1)
لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (2)
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3)
وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ (4)
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (5)
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)

-> So why you are ignoring Allah words dear Rifat?, this is the whole sura brother, let me walk you through it:

-> Verse 1, wow brother it starts by telling the prophet TO SAY '???????????Say : O Kafiroon (ye that reject Faith!)'???? , so in your eyes Allah is ordering the prophet to commit :

1) absurdity
2) illogical
3) insult

This is what your words mean brother, but let me tell you man, sura 9 is a friendly dialogue between the prophet and the kafiroon, those kafiroon who reject faith, those kafiroon who reject what Allah says in the His Quran, so they earned the label Kafiroon, so why you consider labelling them as such is absurd, illogical and an insults?

-> Yeh I always say it, the truth hurts, but this is what they choose to do, they are rejectors, they are bloody kafiroon, what is wrong with that man?

-> If those Kafiroon leave us alone so we have no problem in hand but they come and tell us that our religion is wrong, they come and tell us we are worshipping a book, then we tell them the following:

-> verse 2, '????I worship not that which ye worship,'????

-> verse 3, '????Nor will ye worship that which I worship.'????

-> verse 4: '????And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, '????

-> verse 5: ['????Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve: '????

-> verse 6: '????You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. '????

BUT THEY KEEP COMING TO FLAW OUR RELIGION, LIKE ENQUIRER AND HIS CRIMES AGAINST THE MUSLIMS ON FM PROPAGANDA STAGE

So you will be happy for a Kafir like Enquirer to come to you an keep mocking your religion and calling him kafir is a crime in your eyes, bro it seems you got the other way around somehow, sorry to tell you that

All I did , I joined a post about the Kabba '???????????The house of Allah'???? to reply to Enquirer constant mocking to it and to All Muslims, I will look for that thread if it was not deleted by FM web master and post every word I said in here including that Kafir words, and let me see where I got it wrong, but I won't accept your argument that calling someone who clear signs of Kufr and rejection a Kafir because as far as sura 109 goes, it is OK to call them as such

rifat wrote:

if Ahmed called someone i know "kafir" he had the right to be banned.

No bro it is not right that I was banned, because I called someone as such who is a clear cut kafir who is in constant attack on Islam and Muslims, look bro if this upset you, I'm sorry but I will continue to defend my Muslims brothers and sisters against the Kafiroon who come and mock our religion, if they leave us in peace I will be happy even to be a friend with a Kafir

now what should be another crime is to simply support a kafir against a Muslim brother who was defending against the kafir mocking against the house of Allah, I didn't attack that kafir for nothing, I attacked him after seeing how the thread reached 3 pages and that kafir continue to mock the house of Allah without anyone calling him/her self a Muslim standing up to defend the house of Allah from mocking by a Kafir, so I stood up and even risked to be banned thinking that a so called Muslim web master will never bann me because I was defending the Kabba, but because the web master has double standard and because he does not see the kabba as the house of Allah he bloody banned me, this really hurt me bad then resorted to Allah for help to take me out of the pain I felt and He guided me to this and I thank Him dearly because this is what I wanted to do for years, it is really true that verse that says, '???????????Don't hate something that may look bad and indeed it is something good'????, but even if the ending was good to me it will still not wave the wrong that Muslim webmaster did to me,

rifat wrote:

but what hot button issue made him react to this level?

for three pages he kept mocking the kabba and I refrained myself from responding because that is what I always do with him, just ignore him, but that was too much and we as Muslims looked like cowards, I was hoping that a Muslim or a Moderator to stand up and it never happened for three pages so I stood up and paid unfairly for it, but I'm really happy with the outcome and will try to use it for the better but not after exposing the detaisls of that incident so all are aware of the truth

rifat wrote:

only Allah has the full use and power to label kafir,

wrong:

[The Quran ; 109]

-> see how the sura start by the word '???????????SAY'????, it is not Allah to say it in here, it is the prophet to say it

rifat wrote:

otherwise from the perspective of Allah, it is meaningless because we do not decide which chemicals combine with which, it is Allah that decides!

peace, rifat

Not sure what you mean here?, but I'm talking about the human prespective in here, here it is in a simple manner:

1) someone declares the rejection of the Quran
2) that one is labelled kafir '???????????logically speaking'????
3) if that one leave us in peace, then the Quran orders us to be peaceful to them
4) if they come and try to tell us that our religion is wrong then we should tell them:

[The Quran ; 109]

Peace Brother
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Oct, 2006 12:52 pm