You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Let's talk conjectures
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Let's talk conjectures

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Let's talk conjectures Reply with quote  

Salam all

this was in reply to an enemy of Islam on FFI who asked me to prove the exitance of Allah:

Hello all,

Let me now enjoy my dessert. The dessert menu today is the Arabic word Al Zann, it looks like this: الظَّنَّ , it means the conjectures, the word can come in few forms:

A) ظَنًّ Zann,conjectures, = Noun (it can be used for singular and plural)

B) يظن Yazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular masculine) (Absent) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? absent means that the verb is referring to someone else, not the one who is talking

C) تظن Tazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular feminine or plural feminine) (Absent) - can also be use in direct speech to singular masculine

D) يظنون Yazunnoon,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (plural for both masculine & feminine together or plural masculine) (Absent)

E) اظن Aazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular masculine or singular feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not absent means that the verb is done by the one who is talking.

F) نظن Nazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent

G) ظننا Zananna ,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent

H) ظن Zanna,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (singular masculine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? there is a special case when this singular verb is used with plural

I) ظنا Zannaa,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (dual masculine or dual feminine or dual from both) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent

J) ظنوا Zannu,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent

K) ظننت Zanannta,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (singular masculine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to another person or same person talking

L) ظننتم Zananntum,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to a group of people

M) تظنون Tazunnoon ,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (Present Tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to a group of people

N) ظانين Zanneen ,a noun to describe those who believe in conjectures, = Adjective, (plural masculine or plural feminine)

See, that is how the Arabic language is not for the faint hearted, the boys and girls on FFI even those who may be talking Arabic should STHU regarding this awesome language and listen to those who studied it hard sdo they learn.

This word, Zann, is very common in the Arabic language, so common that is the same word used by the public despite it is from Al Lugha Arabia Fusha , i.e. the most eloquent Arabic language

The word means simply to believe in something that you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t prove if it is true or false, a simple English word yet accurate to describe the meaning of the word is think, i.e. I think blah blah, or you think blah blah, or the hadith writers think blah blah

See, I think that Allah exits, most boys and girls on FFI think that Allah does not exit, both of us are doing the same extat verb, the bottom line is this, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t prove Allah existance nor the boys and gorls on FFI can prove his non existance

Believeing in Allah has to fall under the same meaning (thinking) (conjectures), this is because no human (excluding prophets) can prove the existance of Allah, he/she can only Yazunn that Allah exists, i.e. what that person can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t (at least for the time being) prove is what he/she believes in, THE QURAN WILL CONFIRM WHAT I SAID, this is to slam dunk Nomad aka GoMad silly argument asking me to prove the existance of Allah, indeed not only him the lone ignorant rather all the kafir boys and girls on FFI seek the same silly request from the believers, well, let me show you how the Quran will slam dunk all those ignorant, even those confused Muslims who go around openning silly threads suggesting that they can prove the existance of Allah, funny indeed, as if they can cause the Game (test) to be Over

As you have seen above I showed about 14 forms of the word Zann, and as far as I believe, these are almost all the possible forms for that common Arabic word (possibly there is another couple to address direct speech for women, but that is very rare in the Quran anyway, the Quran most of the times if not all, addresses man and woman as man), the Quran used the word Zann over 55 times, I believe the Quran has given us an example to most if not all the word forms shown above, therefore I will start from the beginning and try to find a verse for each form, then explain the verse and by the end you should understand what the word means, then, when I show you the final Quran message to this comment you should have no excuse not to understand it, the Quran message will be delivered to you anyway regardless you do understand it or not:

A) ظَنًّ Zann,conjectures, = Noun (it can be used for singular and plural)

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

[The Quran ; 4:157]

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا (157)

-> See what the confused Christians follow regarding the death of Jesus: they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture;, and certainly according to the same verse, what is follow is FALSE, but this yet to be proven of course.

B) يظن Yazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular masculine) (Absent) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? absent means that the verb is referring to someone else, not the one who is talking

Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the hereafter, let him stretch a rope to the ceiling, then let him cut (it) off, then let him see if his struggle will take away that at which he is enraged.

[The Quran ; 22:15]

مَن كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَن لَّن يَنصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاء ثُمَّ لِيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ (15)

-> See, the verse above is talking about that kafir (like many on FFI) who THINKS that Allah won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t assist Mohammed in this life or the afterlife: Whoever thinks that Allah will not assist him in this life and the hereafter, obviously those kafir can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t prove that Allah didn�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t assist Mohammed in this life, in fact it seems that Allah assisted him great deal, look how many are following him over more than 1400 years, billions and billions and we are still counting, that is despite the smear and low campaigns by the low kafir against this great man over the years, 22:15 is an example to a THNINKING (Zann) that is FALSE

C) تظن Tazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular feminine or plural feminine) (Absent) - can also be use in direct speech to singular masculine

24: And (other) faces on that day shall be gloomy,
25: In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted

[The Quran ; 75:24-25]

وَوُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ بَاسِرَةٌ (24)
تَظُنُّ أَن يُفْعَلَ بِهَا فَاقِرَةٌ (25)

-> The verse is talking about the kafiroon on the Judgment day, the verse is using their faces to refer to them as seen in 75:24 And (other) faces on that day shall be gloomy, , then the next verse 75:25 is telling us about the thoughts by those gloomy faces In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted, see how Allah used the word Zann despite the surety the they will enter Hell, this is because He is talking from their perspective, while they can see the hell in front of them (that is why their faces is gloomy) they still can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t believe that they will be tortured in it, that is why their gloomy faces Tazunna (think) : In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted, well this is an amazing accuracy because what they started to believe in so far (entering hell) still is not known to be TRUE or FALSE because possibly Allah may forgive a few of them, SEE HOW ACCURATE THE QURAN IS, truly amazing, no human can think of all that.

D) يظنون Yazunnoon,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (plural for both masculine & feminine together or plural masculine) (Absent)

Who think that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

[The Quran ; 2:46]

الَّذِينَ يَظُنُّونَ أَنَّهُم مُّلاَقُو رَبِّهِمْ وَأَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ (46)

-> See how the belief in Allah is descried as : يَظُنُّونَ Yazunnoon, i.e. believing in Allah is nothing but believing in conjectures, the believers however wish that what they believe in is TRUE but they canÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t prove it because if they can then they ENDED THE GAME while Allah is the only one who can end it.

I will show another example for this form Yazunnoon but this time it will be the action of kafiroon not the believers, i.e. the apposite to 2:46

And they say: There is nothing but our life in this world; we live and die and nothing destroys us but time, and they have no knowledge of that; they only conjecture.

[The Quran ; 45:24]

وَقَالُوا مَا هِيَ إِلَّا حَيَاتُنَا الدُّنْيَا نَمُوتُ وَنَحْيَا وَمَا يُهْلِكُنَا إِلَّا الدَّهْرُ وَمَا لَهُم بِذَلِكَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَظُنُّونَ (24)

-> See how the disbelief in Allah by the likes of Atheists is descried as : يَظُنُّونَ Yazunnoon same word used for the believers in 2:46, i.e. disbelieving in Allah is nothing but believing in conjectures, the disbelievers however wish that what they believe in is TRUE but they canÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t prove it because if they can then there should be no believer.

E) اظن Aazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (singular masculine or singular feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not absent means that the verb is done by the one who is talking.

35: And he entered his garden while he was unjust to himself. He said: I do not think that this will ever perish
36: And I do not think the hour will come, and even if I am returned to my Lord I will most certainly find a returning place better than this.

[The Quran ; 18:35-36]

وَدَخَلَ جَنَّتَهُ وَهُوَ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ قَالَ مَا أَظُنُّ أَن تَبِيدَ هَذِهِ أَبَدًا (35)
وَمَا أَظُنُّ السَّاعَةَ قَائِمَةً وَلَئِن رُّدِدتُّ إِلَى رَبِّي لَأَجِدَنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهَا مُنقَلَبًا (36)

-> This is a nice example, it is an example of an arrogant kafir, a rich one as well, one day he entered his nice backyard full of nice trees and flowers and said : مَا أَظُنُّ أَن تَبِيدَ هَذِهِ أَبَدًا , see, what he said, Ma Aazunn An Tabid Hazihi Abada, i.e. (as translated) : I do not think that this will ever perish, so he is denying the CONJECTURE that his wealth may perish (as told to him by a believer who was chatting with him according to the rest of the story), then the kafir went on and denied another conjecture وَمَا أَظُنُّ السَّاعَةَ قَائِمَةً, Wa Ma Aazunn Al SaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??aa QaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??ima, i.e. (as translated) And I do not think the hour will come , again he is denying the CONJECTURE that the hour (the judgment day) will come. I.e. believing in the judgment day is nothing but believing in conjecture that may be TRUE or may be FALSE, we donÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t know yet but sure we will when we die.

F) نظن Nazunn,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (present tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent

And when it was said, Surely the promise of Allah is true and as for the hour, there is no doubt about it, you said: We do not know what the hour is; we do not think (that it will come to pass) save a passing thought, and we are not at all sure.

[The Quran ; 45:32]

وَإِذَا قِيلَ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا قُلْتُم مَّا نَدْرِي مَا السَّاعَةُ إِن نَّظُنُّ إِلَّا ظَنًّا وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُسْتَيْقِنِينَ (32)

-> This is a good example to the word Zann, when the believers tell the kafirs that the JD is true without any doubt, they say: We do not know what the hour is; we do not think (that it will come to pass) save a passing thought, and we are not at all sure, see how the conjectures that the kafirs believe in can not be proved, indeed many kafirs in here admitted that they can not disapprove the existence of God.

G) ظننا Zananna ,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Not Absent

And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:

[The Quran ; 72:5]

وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا (5)

-> See what the Jinn thought of: And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah, obviously their conjecture is FALSE because many men (the least) said many lies against Allah, many on FFI web site do that daily, and ironically many from the so called Muslims do the same.

H) ظن Zanna,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (singular masculine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? there is a special case when this singular verb is used with plural

Surely he thought that he would never return.

[The Quran ; 84:14]

إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ (14)

-> Here is a kafir Zann (unapproved thinking) that: Surely he thought that he would never return., i.e. the kafir always think that he/she will never return back to Allah. Surely the kafir can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t prove his/her position, because it can only be proven when they die.

I) ظنا Zannaa,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (dual masculine or dual feminine or dual from both) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent

So if he divorces her she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he divorces her there is no blame on them both if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, and these are the limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know.

[The Quran ; 2:230]

فَإِن طَلَّقَهَا فَلاَ تَحِلُّ لَهُ مِن بَعْدُ حَتَّىَ تَنكِحَ زَوْجًا غَيْرَهُ فَإِن طَلَّقَهَا فَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْهِمَا أَن يَتَرَاجَعَا إِن ظَنَّا أَن يُقِيمَا حُدُودَ اللّهِ وَتِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللّهِ يُبَيِّنُهَا لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ (230)

-> 2:230 is talking about the third divorce, the law is, if the third divorce happens then she canÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t marry him again until she marries another man first, this tough law is to make it harder on those men who abuse their divorce license, yet they abuse the same law stated in 2:230, any way, my point in this verse is the word Zann, in here, Allah is telling us that they can go back together if they THINK that they will obey Allah limits: if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, again another very accurate verse, surely what the husband and wife will take on themselves is nothing but a promise to keep within the limits of Allah, their promise can be TRUE or can be FALSE (neither of them know it yet), that is why the word used is : ظَنَّا , Zannaa. (they think)

J) ظنوا Zannu,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Absent

The (deities) they used to invoke before will leave them in the lurch, and they will perceive that they have no way of escape.

[The Quran ; 41:48]

وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَدْعُونَ مِن قَبْلُ وَظَنُّوا مَا لَهُم مِّن مَّحِيصٍ (48)

-> Another accurate verse talking about the Mushrikoon who thought that there is other gods next to Allah, on the JD and just before they are about to enter hell, they will be asked to seek the help of their man made gods to save them (to further humiliate and convict them), they will actually do it because it was an order from Allah to them: The (deities) they used to invoke before will leave them in the lurch, then after that, the Mushrikoon will think that: they will perceive that they have no way of escape. [b], again it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s their perception that is why the word used is [b]Zannu (thought) that there is no escape, which can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be TRUE yet, because they have not entered hell yet and surely Allah may forgive some of them if He wishes. SEE HOW ACCURATE THE QURAN IS.

K) ظننت Zanannta,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (singular masculine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to another person or same person talking

Surely I thought that I shall meet my account.

[The Quran ; 69:20]

إِنِّي ظَنَنتُ أَنِّي مُلَاقٍ حِسَابِيهْ (20)

-> Here is an example of a believer who thought: Surely I thought that I shall meet my account., of course his thinking about the conjecture of meeting his/her account is TRUE according to the Quran

L) ظننتم Zananntum,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (past tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to a group of people

And that they thought as you thought, that Allah would not raise anyone

[The Quran ; 72:7]

وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَدًا (7)

-> Here is the Jinn claiming that men think the same as the Jinn did which is: that Allah would not raise anyone, according to the Quran their Zann is FALSE

M) تظنون Tazunnoon ,an action of believing in conjectures, = Verb (Present Tense) (plural masculine or plural feminine) Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?? Direct speech to a group of people

On the day when He will call you forth, then shall you obey Him, giving Him praise, and you will think that you tarried but a little (while).

[The Quran ; 17:52]

يَوْمَ يَدْعُوكُمْ فَتَسْتَجِيبُونَ بِحَمْدِهِ وَتَظُنُّونَ إِن لَّبِثْتُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً (52)

-> Here is another accurate verse, when we are resurrected, whenever that is (in a year or a million year) all those who died(whenever) wonÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t feel that time so Allah is describing them (FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE) as follow: وَتَظُنُّونَ إِن لَّبِثْتُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً , Wa Tazunnoon Inn Labistum Ila Qalila, ie, and you will think that you tarried but a little (while)., obviously their thinking can be TRUE or FALSE, FALSE for those who died ages before the JD and TRUE for those who died on the JD itself, see how the word Zann means to believe in something that may be TRUE or may be FALSE.

N) ظانين Zanneen ,a noun to describe those who believe in conjectures, = Adjective, (plural masculine or plural feminine)

And (that) He may punish the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women, and the polytheistic men and the polytheistic women, the entertainers of evil thoughts about Allah. On them is the evil turn, and Allah is wroth with them and has cursed them and prepared hell for them, and evil is the resort.

[The Quran ; 48:6]

وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْمُنَافِقَاتِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ وَالْمُشْرِكَاتِ الظَّانِّينَ بِاللَّهِ ظَنَّ السَّوْءِ عَلَيْهِمْ دَائِرَةُ السَّوْءِ وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَنَهُمْ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءتْ مَصِيرًا (6)

-> This is yet another good example to the word Zann, in here it is an adjective describing those kafiroon who entertain themselves with conjectures about Allah (many of those are found on FFI web site), see how they are described: الظَّانِّينَ بِاللَّهِ ظَنَّ السَّوْءِ , Al Zanneen Bi Allah Zann Al Sou, ie, the entertainers of evil thoughts about Allah, see how the Quran is 100% accurate, it is telling us about those freaks on FFI, obviously according to the Quran their THINKING is FALSE, therefore: On them is the evil turn, and Allah is wroth with them and has cursed them and prepared hell for them, and evil is the resort., WELL DONE BOYS AND GIRLS, if Allah exists I will be one of those who will clap to you using my finger tips, what an achievement, you have to pray till you die that your Zann (conjecture) is true, i.e. Allah does not exist, good luck pals

As we have seen above, Zann (Conjectures), (unproved thinking) apply to both the believers and the unbelievers, both of them can never prove their case as long as the test is going, when the test is over (at least by reaching death) every person will know if the conjectures they believed in is TRUE or FALSE, from the guidance point of view though we are ordered to AVOID MOST CONJECTURES EVEN IF MOST OF IT IS may be TRUE:

O you who believe! avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases of conjectures is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

[The Quran ; 49:12]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضًا أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ (12)

-> See how it is was said to the believers: يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ , ie. O you who believe! avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases of conjectures is a sin , you expect that the reason to avoid MOST of it is, because MOST conjectures are false but Allah didnÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t say that, He said avoid MOST conjectures because SOME of it is false, i.e. avoid MOST conjectures even if MOST of it is true, this means we are told in 29:12 to believe in the least of conjectures, some of the least has to be the belief in Allah, the last day, the angels, the messengers, all are things that we have never seen, therefore what we believe in must be conjectures until proven otherwise.

That is why GoMad is an ignorant to ask me to prove Allah existence, I simply can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t according to the Quran

See, in the court system, if you are required to give witness then you are asked what color was the car you have seen, you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t reply with I THINK it was red, your answer has to be quizzed, what will make your integrity even worse if your answer was something like this : I HEARD someone who said that it was red, all these answers must be CONJECTURES, i.e. IT CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE, the judge however will have no option but to dismiss it if you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t provide more compelling proofs

Salam

Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:46 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: That is a very heavy stuff for FFI goons to understand Reply with quote  

Excellent, Ahmed and I was aching that you forgot something but I found the verse in the end of your post. Razz

I like this. We must do more of this and see if some "Half-Egyptian" ex-Muslims experts from FFI can come here. LOL!

JazakAllah
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Sep, 2007 1:57 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Ali Sina & Polemics think Islam has no golden rule on Love Reply with quote  

Just wrote on another site and take the opportunity to post for all Muslim brotehrs here:

Ali Sina and most of the evangelical Prots ask every Muslim about the golden rule. I have been asked by many of these people who think Islam has no golden rule.

In his and the Christian polemic's golden rule, the love extends to neighbours. LOL!

In Islam, the golden rule not only applies to neighbours but also to people one does not know, the unknown companion in a journey, a person travelling in the way of Allah, the poor and the orphan and all are covered instead of just the neighbour.

Next time, quote them the part of verse V23 Surah Shuraa 42 to shut them up and they will never ask you again:

"Qul, Laa as-alo-kum alaiyhay ajran il-lal-mawad-datta fil qurba."

which simply means, 'Tell them,"I ask you of no rewards, except the love of those nearby."

Which simply means,"Love your people."

Ahmed, if you think this post should be moved, then please put in some prominent place where Muslims can read and remember.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Sep, 2007 2:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message