You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The OT and the NT command humanity to follow the Quran
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The OT and the NT command humanity to follow the Quran

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The OT and the NT command humanity to follow the Quran Reply with quote  

Hello all,

On a thread about Aysha on FFI, I stated:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
the Quran says we are required to believe that Allah exists it also says that we are required to believe in all prophets

The above statement is my irrefutable argument to both Muslims and Kafirs regarding all these fairy tale names the goons keep mentioning on this web site, examples of these fairy tale names is someone named Aysha and many others that I absolutely never met nor I believe that they ever existed, nor Irequired to believe in their existence, however Istill open to any compelling proof by the goons of any of these characters existence, did anyone find one yet?

A goon then asked me the following question DREAMING that he can corner me, well many goons in here dream the same, and because it is almost impossible to corner me, they started deluding themselves that they are cornering me, LOL, what a show, my warm thanks to the goons for the daily entertainment they offer me (not available on any web site btw love FFI).

sun wrote:
What says we need to believe in the Quran ?

Obviously the goon above thought that my answer will be the Quran, LOL, very funny goon, here is how I answered his shifty question:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
the OT and the NT

Would you like to see the evidences?

Another goon came with a sarcastic comment (started with a laugh), however she sounded very confused too, i.e. rude and confused, she was replying to the FFI troll real pest but talking to me, see:

Brendalee wrote:
FFI Troll Real Pest wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
the OT and the NT

would you like to see the evidences?

BOVINE SCATOLOGY

:D I would, Ahmed! I really would!

Therefore I have to dismiss her BS and confusion, it is also an article in my Law, any goon who will cheer of any crap by the FFI troll against me or my religion will join his ass in the dismissal room for life, and currently I have a huge number of waiting list, the rule is simple:

If you associate yourself with the freaks knowing that they are freaks, then you must be a freak like them

There is no doubt that the FFI troll and old fart Real Pest is a clear cut freak.

Now let me get going and show every goon in here that I was damn serious that the OT and the NT are the scriptures that ordred us to follow the Quran, let me start with this prophecy in Isaiah:

12: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

[Isaiah ; 29:12]
-> See above: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, that sounds like the Quran and Mohammed to me, well, the history proved well that Mohammed was unlearned, he never knew how to read nor write, and that is according to the Quran and the hearsay hadith, the first word revealed in the Quran was Read, the hearsay history records told us that when Mohammed was ordered by Jibreel to read he replied that he canread, and that was repeated twice as the hearsay history records told us, that hearsay is authenticated by the Quran because the Quran clearly told us that mohamed didnknow how to read nor write (at least up to the time of the Quran revelation), Even that hearsay record about the first meeting between Mohammed and Jibreel is confirmed with the above passage from Isaiah: Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. and that is exactly what Jibreel told Mohammed and also is the exact reply by Mohammed

The goons may continue to delude themselves with their Tom and Jerry evidences that Mohammed knew how to read and write, ironically non of the evidences they provided said that Mohammed knew how to read and write, their BS is nothing but some chicken shit of a writing that is unreadable and at the end we see the KHITM of Mohammed Rasool Allah, LOL, the goons ignore the fact that unlearned Arabs use KHITM to sign any document and this is because they donknow how to write, i.e. their Tom and Jerry evidences confirms that Mohammed was unlearned, i.e. he didnknow how to read nor write.

We learnt so far from Isaiah 29:12 that The Book (Al Quran) will be delivered to him that is not learned (Mohammed), letnow move on to Deuteronomy where we read a confirmation to Isaiah 29:12

18: I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18-19]
-> See, here is The God is telling Moses (and all of us for that matter): I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, the word their in Deut. 18:18 refers to the Jews, and as we all know well from the hearsay history records of most of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims, that Isaac and Ismael were brothers, we also know well the Mohammed is a descendant from Ismael and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac, i.e. Mohammed was the prophet raised from among the descendant of Ismael, i.e. Mohammed was the prophet raised from among the descendant of the Jews brethrens.

-> Further more Deut. 18:18 is telling us another hint about that prophet : like unto thee, i.e. like Moses, and most certainly the Mohammed is like Moses in many aspects, however Inot going to get into this unless the goons dispute it.

-> We still find more hints in Deut. 18:18 regarding that prophet: and I will put my words in his mouth, I.e the words of God (The Book mentioned in Isaiah 29:12) which is the Quran, will be put into Mohammed mouth and according to the hearsay history records, this is exactly what Mohammed experienced, the goons even agree on that but try to delude their confused asses by alleging that he was epileptic who was going through seizers. The Quran confirms this fact mentioned in Deut. 18:18, lethave a look:
سَنُقْرِؤُكَ فَلَا تَنسَى (6)
We shall make you (Muhammad) read so that you shall not forget
[Al Quran ; 87:6]
-> How clear can it be, well here is another one:
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَى (2)
وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى (3)
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى (4)

2: Your companion does not err, nor does he go astray;

3: Nor does he speak out of desire.

4: It is naught but revelation that is revealed,

[Al Quran ; 53:2-4]
-> See what it says about the prophet whom Deut. 18:18 is talking about: Nor does he speak out of desire. It is naught but revelation that is revealed, i.e. the Quran.

-> Back to Deut.18:18, again it gives us yet another hint about that prophet and what will be put into his mouth: and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him., and that is what Mohammed was commanded exactly in the words put into his mouth, Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say???? Say????., do you know goons how may times Mohammed was commanded to SAY the commands of Allah in the Quran?, any goon who will come with the right answer will a have nothing, fair enough kids?

-> Now what was put in Mohammed mouth is not bed time stories, rather the commands of Allah that every human must adhere to, i.e. the Quran that every humans who wants to prosper must adhere to, this is what Deut. 18:19 says lethave a look: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him., the underlined sentence means that God will take revenge from those who wonhearken unto His words which Mohammed spoke in His name, well the dumbs will be the ones who challenges the God by not adhering to His commands that was put into Mohammed mouth, this is because if that God exists then He must take revenge of them as Deut. 18:19 just told us.

Let me now move on to the NT

The Gospel according to John reports the following part of speech which Jesus made to his disciples during the Last Supper.:

5: But now I am going to the one who sent me, and not one of you asks me, 'Where are you going?'

6: But because I told you this, grief has filled your hearts.

7: But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.

8: And when he comes he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and condemnation:

9: sin, because they do not believe in me;

10: righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see me;

11: condemnation, because the ruler of this world has been condemned.

12: I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.

13: But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to you the things that are coming.

14: He will glorify me, because he will take from what is mine and declare it to you.

15: Everything that the Father has is mine; for this reason I told you that he will take from what is mine and declare it to you.

[John ; 16:5-15]

By this Jesus is informing his disciples that he is about to leave the world, that he has not accomplished his mission, and another will come after him to teach the whole truth. That other one is called by various names according to the various versions of the Bible. The RSV calls him Counselor. King James version calls him Comforter. regardless of that title, the expected prophet was described by Jesus as the person who:

A) Would come after him
B) Would convince the world of sin and righteousness and judgement
C) Would guide mankind into all the truth
D) Would not speak on his own authority, but whatever he would hear he would speak
E) Would prophecy
F) Would glorify Jesus Christ

Now Inot going to refute the non sense by the Christians that the prophet is nothing but the holy ghost, it is just so stupid that Inot going to waste my time replying to that however if some goons will try to wishful thinking that it is that crap called holy ghost then I will add more into that later on.

As we have seen above Jesus confirmed Isaiah 29:12 and Deut. 18:18, Jesus said, the expected prophet would speak on God's authority and not on his own, That statement alone is enough to demolish the theory that the prophecy refers to the holy ghost or The Holy Spirit, this is because according to the Christian teaching the holy ghost is God. He could not only be said to be speaking on an authority not his own. This could only be said of mortal man, a man inspired, a prophet. That man would bring clear teachings as to sin (through The Book Isaiah told us about), righteousness and judgment. His teachings must precise, and should be on a permanent record which is not subject to interpolation or change, so that all differences that might arise down the centuries could be resolved by reference to that impeccable record. AND THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE THAT QUALIFIES BUT THE UNCHANGED AND PRESERVED QURAN

The Encyclopaedia Britannica calls Mohammed The most successful of all prophets. It is he who has convinced the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment through the Quran (the words that were put into his mouth). It is he who has guided the believers into all the truth, having completed his God-given task he told the assembled multitude, now all Muslims, quoting Allah's words (for he spoke not on his own authority):

This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran ; 5:3]

...الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الإِسْلاَمَ دِينًا فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ فِي مَخْمَصَةٍ غَيْرَ مُتَجَانِفٍ لِّإِثْمٍ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Having guided the whole world into all the truth he recited Allah's own words that were put into his mouth:

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish.

[The Quran ; 17:81]

وَقُلْ جَاء الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا (81)

Jesus said that he had not said all that he wanted to say, but that he that was to come would do so and complete the work. The teachings of Mohammad on sin, on righteousness and on Judgment are embodied in the Quran, a book that is unique in the world in its purity, lack of contradictions and in its inimitability. Since its revelation to the illiterate Mohammad 1425 years ago not one word has changed, and it will not change, by the will of Allah who is guarding it from the human corruption till the day of Judgment.
Sir William Muir, a well-known critic of Islam, wrote in his book The Life of Mohamet:
There is probably in the world no other book which has remained twelve centuries with so pure a text

and since Sir William Muir, wrote this another 225 years have rolled by and the truth has remained unchanged and pure as it was from day one of its complete revelation.

A Christian Dr. John B. Taylor, Reader in Islamic Studies in the Selly Oak Collages, Birmingham writes in his book Thinking About Islam:

We have established that Muslims do not speak of Mohammad's writing that Quran, but of his receiving and reciting it. Just as Mohammad himself was conscious of the very special character of the Quranic text, so those Muslims after him took pains to preserve with complete accuracy all the fragments of the Quran.

Those are the view of the Christian critic of Islam. The Quran is the unsullied word of Allah. That is what Jesus meant when he said of him who was to come:

He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears.

[John ; 5:13]

Which was the exact same that was said to Moses:

and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18]

Finally, let me remind the goons with what will happen to them if the God of the OT and Quran exists:

19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:19]
-> See, goons, you need to hearken unto the Godwords in the Quran which spoken in His name, and if you donthen the God will require it of you, i.e. the God will take revenge from you

You have been warned

Cheers

Wed 07 Nov, 2007 11:42 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
interested
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Marsha'Allah... Brother, I knew about all the verses that you've mentioned in your presentation, but I've never quite seen someone else put them in a such easy and simple to understand style. If I was still a Christian I would embrace Islam, right now. Jazak'Allah. Duas Interested.
Post Posted:
Mon 17 Mar, 2008 9:29 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

interested wrote:
Marsha'Allah... Brother, I knew about all the verses that you've mentioned in your presentation, but I've never quite seen someone else put them in a such easy and simple to understand style. If I was still a Christian I would embrace Islam, right now. Jazak'Allah. Duas Interested.

you didn't only make my day mate, you made my whole week

Thanks a lot and take care
Post Posted:
Mon 17 Mar, 2008 10:55 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website