You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Exposing Apple Pie aka (Chicken Lie) on FFI again
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Exposing Apple Pie aka (Chicken Lie) on FFI again

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Exposing Apple Pie aka (Chicken Lie) on FFI again Reply with quote  

Hello All,

I reckon it?????????????????????¢??s about time to expose 3 conmen

Here is what the first conman (Chicken Lie) stated earlier:

Apple Pie wrote:
وأنه هو أمات وأحيا وأنه خلق الزوجين الذكر والأنثى من نطفة إذا تمنى وأن عليه النشأة الأخرى وأنه هو أغنى وأقنى وأنه هو رب الشعرى
Waannahu huwa amata waahya waannahu khalaqa alzzawjayni alththakara waal-ontha min nutfatin itha tumna waanna AAalayhi alnnash-ata al-okhra waannahu huwa aghna waaqna waannahu huwa rabbu alshshiAAra

And certainly Him, He caused to die, and He gave life. And certainly Him, He made (ready) The Husband and wife, The Male and the female. From a quantity of pure water, when emitted. And certainly in Him (is) The Resurrection, the last. And certainly Him, He fulfills the needs, and He is most preservative. And certainly Him, He is Lord, The Bright Morning Star. (53.44 ?????????????????????¢?? 49)

All,

How is it that the authors of the Koran understood that Jesus Christ is God?

Hahahahahahaha

Conman Chicken Lie never fails to make me laugh, I love it, well, I read this thread as soon as he posted it and wanted to expose him in a rush however I told myself why not wait and see how many other conmen will join his gang of deceit.

Here is the second conman who joined Chicken Lie:
La Ilaha wrote:
I think muHAMmad forgot to remove this verse when he was COPYING the bible. ;) but paedomo followers will never accept it.

Note: I will refer to the above conman as Layla because he sounds like a real transsexual who had a sex change operation

Here is the second conman who joined Chicken Lie gang of deceit:
Zilam wrote:
a thread where it proved that some of the Quran was written by a Christian. Perhaps some one had fun in "helping" mohammad with his "reverlations" ;)

Hmm, before I reply to Chicken Lie lies, what name you reckon boys and girls I should give the above freak conman?

Thinking?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦..

Well, because he sounds like a wannabe transsexual, let?????????????????????¢??s give him the name Zinat

Let me now reply to the above lies by these three members of the gang of deceit:

1) Chicken Lie
2) Layla
3) Zinat

Ahmed says:

It seems to me that conman Chicken Lie is basing his flawed argument on the following passage from the current corrupt Bible:

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star.

[Revelation ; 22:16]
-> As you can see above while assuming that the above passage is not corrupt, i.e. REAL ONE, the passage has one contradiction, the passage I assume is used by Chicken Lie to prove that Jesus is another god beside the Father, yet we read in it, Jesus saying: I am the root and the offspring of David, see, how come he is the offspring of a man if he is another god as conman chicken lie is fooling you?, now let me assume for chicken lie wishful thinking sake that the above passage indirectly implies that jesus is another god in addition to the Father, so the passage ending by Jesus saying that he is the Bright and Morning Star., and for Chicken Lie, this is the smoking gun that he linked back to the Quran

Let me now bring the Quran verse he brought in after he manipulated its translation to suit his deceit, and I will bring along with it and only for verse 53:49, the most common translations then my comment will follow:

44: And that He it is Who causes death and gives life-

45: And that He created pairs, the male and the female

46: From the small seed when it is adapted

47: And that on Him is the bringing forth a second time;

48 :And that He it is Who enriches and gives to hold;

49:
YUSUFALI: That He is the Lord of Sirius (the Mighty Star);
PICKTHAL: And that He it is Who is the Lord of Sirius;
SHAKIR: And that He is the Lord of the Sirius;

[The Quran ; 53:44-49]

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَمَاتَ وَأَحْيَا (44)
وَأَنَّهُ خَلَقَ الزَّوْجَيْنِ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنثَى (45)
مِن نُّطْفَةٍ إِذَا تُمْنَى (46)
وَأَنَّ عَلَيْهِ النَّشْأَةَ الْأُخْرَى (47)
وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَغْنَى وَأَقْنَى (48)
وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ رَبُّ الشِّعْرَى (49)

-> Now, I?????????????????????¢??m not going to waste my time exposing that conman using the first 5 verses (53:44-48), I will expose his deceit by only using 53:49 which he thinks that it is the smoking gun and the missing link with his Bible passage Revelation 22:16, that the Quran claims that Jesus is god

-> The conman man deceit plan is really simply:

1) Select a metaphor from his corrupt bible that refers to Jesus
2) Try to find matching words (in the English translation) to cook a link
3) Manipulate the English translation slightly to suit his objective of deceit

Firstly, the fool conman chicken lie is very stupid indeed, because Revelation 22:16 never said or implied that Jesus is another god, in fact it implied that he is a human like me and you: I am the root and the offspring of David, the offspring of a human, hahahahaha, anyway

Secondly, the Quran verse he brought in 53:49 never talked about a general bright star, rather a specific one and even identified it by its Arabic name, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look: وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ رَبُّ الشِّعْرَى , can you see the word Al Shaira, that is the Arabic name for the bright star Sirius which is seen by the naked eye, see how the 3 common translators translated 53:49,

See how each one of them said that: He (Allah) is the Lord of Sirius

Now, let me bring conman chicken lie deceit in here so you can compare:

Conman Chicken Lie said regarding 53:49:

And certainly Him, He is Lord, The Bright Morning Star.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do I need to say more or his deceit is now obvious for you boys and girls?

It?????????????????????¢??s really shame because what he does is clearly disrespect to your intellect boys and girls, it is also a clear disrespect to this web site, this is because it seems that he thinks that this web site is full of dumb bums who are ignorant enough not to expose his lies

The outcome of this is simple, his new gang members Layla and Zinat must join him in the W O S some time in the next 48 hours

I will keep you updated

Oh yeh, here it is:

Mon 19 Nov, 2007 1:02 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Exposing Apple Pie aka (Chicken Lie) on FFI again Reply with quote  

Let me LOL first, Ahmed. The three goons of FFI are hilarious.

Apple_pie is the guy who saw Jesus coming out from in between the Sulb and taraa-ib. LOL! The best joke was when I found him writing here and the non-Muslims were bashing him.

http://www.bible-discussion.com/message-board-forum/about3455.html

After this exchange, Apple-Pie was never seen on that Christian site.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Nov, 2007 4:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Here is more laughs brother BMZ

AhmedBahgat wrote:
-> Now, I?????????????????????¢??m not going to waste my time exposing that conman using the first 5 verses (53:44-4Cool, I will expose his deceit by only using 53:49 which he thinks that it is the smoking gun and the missing link with his Bible passage Revelation 22:16, that the Quran claims that Jesus is god

Apple Pie wrote:
Don't forget context brother ahmed.

The ayahs leading up to 53.49 inform us that your "star Sirius" has the ability to...

?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ Give life when it dies
?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ Is the final Resurrection
?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ And is referred to as ?????????????????????¢??He?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? and ?????????????????????¢??Him?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Please tell us what kind of special star that the authors of these ayahs might be referring to..? Wink

Quote:
Secondly, the Quran verse he brought in 53:49 never talked about a general bright star, rather a specific one and even identified it by its Arabic name, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look: وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ رَبُّ الشِّعْرَى , can you see the word Al Shaira, that is the Arabic name for the bright star Sirius which is seen by the naked eye, see how the 3 common translators translated 53:49,

See how each one of them said that: He (Allah) is the Lord of Sirius

First of all, the god "allah" is never once mentioned in these ayahs....hence, your need to force his "name" in parenthesis.

Further, please show us the Arabic word "of" in this ayah....good luck... Wink

Here's a hint...it doesn't exist.

The authors who penned the Arabic knew the score...when are you going to take their lead...?

Be honest with yourself...

Listen chicken lie

this is not the first or the second time that I have exposed your deceit, those who know Arabic, know well that you are nothing but a conman, in fact there is even those who don't know Arabic and realize that you are nothing but a crook

here it is again you freak

the Quran verses are talking about the one God, the same verses are telling us that that One God is the Lord of Sirius, now let me just refer to it the way you like which is the bright star,

i.e. conman, that one God is the LORD OF THE BRIGHT STAR

i.e. conman, the One God of the Quran is the Lord of your bright star, i.e. conman, the one God of the Quran is the Lord of your jesus

you have been slam dunked again and dismissed in the rubbish bin labelled "Satan Companions"

Mon 19 Nov, 2007 5:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Exposing Apple Pie aka (Chicken Lie) on FFI again Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Do I need to say more or his deceit is now obvious for you boys and girls?

It?????????????????????¢??s really shame because what he does is clearly disrespect to your intellect boys and girls, it is also a clear disrespect to this web site, this is because it seems that he thinks that this web site is full of dumb bums who are ignorant enough not to expose his lies

The outcome of this is very simple. Guys like these are digging the graves of Ali Sina and FFI. LOL!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:05 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message