You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Kill them, fight and kill them. LOL!
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Kill them, fight and kill them. LOL!

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Kill them, fight and kill them. LOL! Reply with quote  

I wrote this, in response to a Christian poster on a very nice Jewish Site, where I am the only Muslim. We do have very civil discussions.

Here is one just for everyone's reading pleasure. The thought was based upon Ahmed Behgat's comment that there is no Sword mentioned in Qur'aan, while the Bible is full of it.

BMZ wrote:
This might be news for you. You will be surprised and shocked to know that there is NO "Sword" word in the entire Qur'aan.

XYZ wrote:
Tell me BMZ, when the Qur'an instructs Muslims to "kill them wherever they find them" and instructs Muslims to "smite necks," what is the weapon of choice?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Th ... sages.html

Good question and I will answer that. The Holy Bible does the same.

But first, we must put on record that there is no such word as Sword or putting people to blade in Qur'aan and you have already conceded on this, becasue you could not find the word Sword in Qur'aan.

Before I give you a detailed answer, tell me what do you understand from what you wrote "kill them where ever you find them" and smite whose necks. If your accusation were true, Muslims would have slain and smitten all the Europeans who entered the ME and other Muslim areas. Would not have given them any chance. That is where this ridiculous accusation has been concocted, quoted out of context and is put forward by polemic and evangelical Christians.

The order was given to the Muslims of the time during the early period of Islam, when the new Muslims were being persecuted, attacked, tortured and killed.

It was real killing carried out by the pagan Meccans. The Meccans were not slapping the new Muslims' cheeks. If that were the case, Muslims would have been told to offer the other cheek.

It was not a Jesus type scenario, where he was walking freely without being beaten or molested by the Jews. The Jews did not put Jesus and his followers to blade or to the sword, because Jesus and his followers were a few and did not proclaim any new religion.

Jesus had not even been open and frank or honest about his claims. He never declared openly that he was the Messiah or the King of the Jews. He did not come even with a new religion to a people who already had a religion established 1,500 years before his arrival.

There was no idolatory in the Temple. According to gospels, Jesus told a Samaritan woman that he was he (messiah) but told her not to tell. Coming down from the mountain after the alleged transfiguration, he told his disciples not to tell anyone and you know there are such more instances, where he hid the truth.

You thus see Jesus hiding all that from the Jews. According to gospels, Jesus is made to appear as if he was playing a double game.

Now look at Muhammad who was out in the open soon and declared openly that he was a messenger of God and that there is only one God to a Godless and fierce and ruthless tribal people who had about 365 idols, an idol a day.

Even they were not offically told to turn the other cheek, they did, bore with patience, suffered but to no avail.

When the order to fight was given, it was to fight and kill those who were doing the fighting and killing. Ask yourself a simple question. Did Muhammad issue any order to fight, slaughter and kill all the pagan inhabitants when Mecca was taken back on Prophet's Triumphal Entry into Mecca? You may refer to polemic sources on this.

Let me know how many thousands of Meccans were killed at Prophet's Triumphal Entry into Mecca?

In those days, there were no B52s doing the carpet-bombing, helicopter gunships and A10 attack aircrafts to blast and pulverise people. Killing people by blasting may seem acceptable and normal to you while in those days it was man to man combat. All swordsmen were smiting, chopping and killing in all parts of the world.

Where does Qur'aan say that Muslims and I should go out, fight, kill and slay all non-Muslims? You must read the verses and understand what had happened.

BMZ

PS: Anyone is free to post this at first opportunity on FFI. I cannot post as I am banned.

Luke 22:36He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."38The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.
Post Posted:
Wed 06 Feb, 2008 1:23 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Excellent post bro, you really fed it to him Laughing Informative post.... Cool

Salam

Wed 06 Feb, 2008 8:46 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
Excellent post bro, you really fed it to him Laughing Informative post.... Cool

Salam

Thank you. You are right. I posted this as an informative post for all Muslim brothers and sisters to refute that nonsense 'killer" verse accusations, whenever one comes across such. Very Happy

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 06 Feb, 2008 12:23 pm