You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - In Memory of Mary Greaves
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information In Memory of Mary Greaves

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Announcements   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: In Memory of Mary Greaves Reply with quote  

Mary passed away 1-12-2008 in bed from a heart attack...

http://www.libertyunites.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2143

http://www.legacy.com/postgazette/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=101223431

Sonny
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jan, 2008 4:00 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks for letting me know and no thanks at the same time, I loved her very much, I'm crying now to be honest, I wanted her to join free-islam and my wish never came to pass, may Allah forgives her

Mary Margaret Greaves

53, of Swissvale, died unexpectedly of an infection in her heart on January 12, 2008, in Presbyterian Hospital, Pittsburgh. She was born on May 19, 1954, in New Eagle, daughter of the late Bernard Leo and Marjorie Jordan Greaves. Mary Margaret graduated in 1972 from Ringgold High School, earned her bachelor of science degree in social work from California State College and her masters degree in social work from Duquesne University. She was employed for over 10 years as a social worker at Holy Family Institute in Pittsburgh. She then practiced professional counseling and consultation for patients and their families in a private setting. She then was employed as a clinician for the S.T.A.R. (Services for Teens At Risk) Outreach program at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic and also was a volunteer coordinator at the Animal Rescue League, both in Pittsburgh. Her latest employment was a section manager at Joseph-Beth Book Sellers at the South Side Works. She was a volunteer coordinator for the Pittsburgh Irish Festival, volunteered her time for Adopt a Pet and was a docent at the Pittsburgh Zoo. She was a breast cancer survivor for the past 10 years, loved cooking, music, especially the piano and gardening due to a master gardener course she took in Shady Side. She is survived by her sister Elizabeth Ann Greaves of New Eagle and by her loving pets. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a sister Roxanne Greaves. There will be no visitations or services. FRYE FUNERAL HOME, INC., 427 West Main Street, Monongahela, was in charge of the arrangements. Memorial contributions in Mary Margaret's memory can be made to Washington County Humane Society, P.O. Box 66, Eighty Four, PA 15330.

Wed 23 Jan, 2008 6:13 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

For the most beautiful hearted woman I met on cyber world, I pray humbly to Allah seeking forgivness to you sweetheart

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 24 Jan, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jan, 2008 7:29 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun - To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return.

My condolences to SuperSonny and brother AB.
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:14 am
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Beautiful Ahmed and bless you for you thoughts about Mary...
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jan, 2008 9:28 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return.
Rest in peace.
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:04 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

I have heard about sweet Mary's demise only today. Haven't had the honour of coming across her on any forums.

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. May God bless her soul.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:44 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Let me telll you more about Mary, I knew her in 2004, this was on a web site called www.libertyunites.us, I was always fighting with many freaks on that web site who were attacking Islam, as always with lies and fabrications, I think Mary liked me becauuse she saw me standing alone againsy a pack of hungry wolves (her words) may Allah bless you Mary, she contacted me and we became very good friends, we used to chat on the phone for hours, she also joined me to defend Islam, this has made her the second target for those filthy pack of wolves, you won't believe how hard and low they attacked her, almost every day, the worest insults you can ever hear, she stood her ground and never budged, what I also liked about her that she was very peaceful, i.e. with those who were attacking her, she always tried to throw in peace, and the freaks never budged

I used to call Mary, my cyber wife, she was a great woman with a lot of sense of humour, I really hope that Allah forgives her, it hurts me knowing that she may have died a kafir and you all should know that her chances to be forgiven is very slim if not 0

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 24 Jan, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:43 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I have removed the music in the flash movie and added a streaming media to one of the trance tunes that Mary liked which I sent to her on a cd in 2005

Thu 24 Jan, 2008 7:49 pm
Blakrose

Faith:

australia.gif

I thought of Mary as a sister.. sorry I haven't visited here in a while. RIP Mary and I will miss you terribly my friend. *hugs*
Post Posted:
Wed 06 Feb, 2008 7:42 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

I am very sorry to hear of this tragic loss. My condolences to those who knew her.
Thu 07 Feb, 2008 6:41 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Blakrose wrote:
I thought of Mary as a sister.. sorry I haven't visited here in a while. RIP Mary and I will miss you terribly my friend. *hugs*

Hello mate

good to see you here despite the sad circumstances that made you think of this place again, Mary was a good friend to both of us, do you remeber that over a year ago we were very worried about her, she was a lovely lady and I will miss her friendship for the rest of my life

I hope our friendship continue forever though, BR

cheers
Post Posted:
Thu 07 Feb, 2008 9:18 am