You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - How the Bible destroys the Christian allegations regarding J
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information How the Bible destroys the Christian allegations regarding J

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: How the Bible destroys the Christian allegations regarding J Reply with quote  

Salam All

Today, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m going to talk Bible, I want to again analyse the allegations by most Christians regarding Jesus divinity, I will look at the most common claims by them then let their Bible destroys it.

Firstly, the Bible is clear that the religion of Moses was sent by the One and only God:

4: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6: And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8: And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9: And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

[Deuteronomy ; 6:4-9]
-> See above: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD, it can't be more clearer than that Our Lord is one

The One God Whom we were told about through Moses in Deuteronomy 6:4 can not be Jesus this is because when Jesus arrived 1571 years later he informed the Jews that he is a follower of Moses religion:

17: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

[Matthew ; 5:17]
-> See: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

That law is the law of Moses which Jesus was sent to fulfil and according to Matthew 5:17 it was enforced by Jesus:

4: And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

[Matthew ; 8:4]
-> See how Jesus was forcing the law of Moses: and offer the gift that Moses commanded, how clear can it be?, that Moses commanded

If Jesus was the son of god who was sent by the father to save humanity, then Jesus was sent to save the Jews alone not all humanity:

24: But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

[Matthew ; 15:24]
-> See: I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel., how come the Christians claim that Jesus was sent to save all humanity while Jesus above proved them wrong?

Because Jesus was following and fulfilling the religion of Moses, Jesus confirmed that the God is the One God who is the God of all including Jesus himself:

28: And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The LORD our God is one LORD:
30: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31: And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
32: And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

[Mark ; 12:28-33]
-> See what Jesus said: Hear, O Israel; The LORD our God is one LORD , and that is the exact same as what Moses said in Deuteronomy 6:4, let me put it to you under each other so you can compare:

Moses said:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD, [Deuteronomy ; 6:4]

Jesus said 1571 years later:
Hear, O Israel; The LORD our God is one LORD, [Mark ; 12:28]

The problem for those Christians who claim that Jesus is god or a son of god is this: the Bible tells us that God is never been seen by any human:

18: No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

[John ; 1:18]
-> See: No man hath seen God at any time, see how the Bible corrupters added the words the only begotten Son, after it, I believe it is to imply that Jesus is the son of god, they claim that Jesus is the begotten son of god, well, the New Testament contradicts them big times, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

3: Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

[Hebrews ; 7:3]
-> See what it says about our only God: Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life

Their claim that Jesus is called the son of God has no merit because the Bible informs us that many were called as such as well the Bible implies that the son of god means nothing but a righteous man, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

[Luke ; 3:38]
-> See: which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

[Mark ; 15:39]
-> See how that man was called the son of God: he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

However, Luke described the same man in the same event above mentioned by Mark as a righteous man:

Now when the centurion saw what was done, he glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man.

[Luke ; 23:47]
-> See: he glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man.

I.e. the son of God means nothing but a righteous man

In fact, God is also the father of the all righteous from the Jews:

16: Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

[Isaiah ; 63:16]
-> See: thou, O LORD, art our father

Another silly claim by the Christians that Jesus is a God because he came down from the heaven:

23: And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

[John ; 8:23]
-> See, they think because Jesus said: I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world, it meant for them that Jesus is god, well this must create a huge problem for them when we read the following passage:

19: If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

[John ; 15:19]
-> See what Jesus said to his disciples: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, i.e. according to their flawed understanding to John 8:23, then all the disciples must be gods because they were chosen by Jesus to be not from this world: because ye are not of the world

Another silly claim by them that they say Jesus and God are united in one:

30: I and my Father are one.

[John ; 1:30]
-> See, they think that when Jesus said I and my Father are one, that Jesus must be god, well same argument as the one for John 8:23, under their flawed understanding to John 1:30, then there should be many other gods who are also united in one with Jesus and the one God:

21: That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22: And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

[John ; 17:21:23]
-> See what Jesus said: That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us, i.e. they must be gods as well according to their flawed understanding, well to be one which means that they believe that Jesus was sent by the one God, this is exactly what Jesus said in the same passage above, see: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Many Christians claim the Jesus is god himself:

9: Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

[John ; 14:9]
-> They think when Jesus said: he that hath seen me hath seen the Father , well but according to John no one saw God, even in the OT which Jesus was following, no one can see God:

20: And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

[Exodus ; 33:20]
-> See what God said to Moses: Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Another silly claim by them that Jesus is god because he had no father, but they also concede that Adam has no father and no mother which must put Adam under their flawed understanding as a more worthy of a god than Jesus

They also claim that Jesus is god because he did miracles:

Well, if we classify the most impressing miracles under two main groups, the reviving of the dead and the healing of diseases, then we find that Jesus revived 3 humans only:

1) 43: And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44: And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

[John ; 11:43-44]

15: And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

[Luke ; 7:15]

3) 41: And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
42: And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.

[Mark ; 5:42]

Now, according to their flawed understanding, Ezekiel must be a more worthy of a god because he revived a whole army:

3: And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4: Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7: So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8: And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9: Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10: So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

[Ezekiel ; 37:3-10]
-> See, can these bones live?, then the God made him to: Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD., then he said: I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:, then they started to be revived: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone., And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them., then the God ordered him to : Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live., So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army., this Bible story must put Ezekiel in a must worthy position as a god than Jesus who only revived 3 not a whole army.

Elijah also revived the dead:

22: And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

[1 Kings ; 17:22]
-> See: And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

Elisha also revived the dead:

32: And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed.
33: He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the LORD.
34: And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.
35: Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.
36: And he called Gehazi, and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she was come in unto him, he said, Take up thy son.
37: Then she went in, and fell at his feet, and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, and went out.

[2 Kings ; 3:32-37]
-> See, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed., then Elisha prayed for the Lord : prayed unto the LORD then put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm. , then and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes., then the widow came and took her son: and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, so Jesus was not unique in reviving the dead

In another location, Elisha did it again but this time while Elisha was even dead himself:

20: And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
21: And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

[2 Kings ; 13:20-21]
-> See, And Elisha died, and they buried him. then later on some people were burying a man And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet., well Jesus never revived anyone while he was dead, this must make Elisha a far wortheir god than Jesus

Can you all see that all these miracles of reviving the dead which were done by those righteous prophets were only achieved by the help of God, on their own they can do nothing, exactly as Jesus said about himself, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

I can do nothing of my own authority

(John 5:30)
-> See what Jesus said: I can do nothing of my own authority, this was confirmed by Peter in the Acts:

Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited to you by God with miracles, wonders and signs which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know

(Acts 2:22)
-> See what Peter was telling the other 11 disciples: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited to you by God with miracles, how clear it can be man: Jesus of Nazareth was a man , accredited to you by God with miracles

Now, for healing the sick miracles, again this miracle was not unique to Jesus, Elisha healed leprosy:

14: Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

[2 Kings ; 5:14]

In fact Elisha caused another human to be hit with leprosy:
27: The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

[2 Kings ; 5:27]

A very silly claim by the Christians that Jesus was the god that killed himself for the sin of Adam and Eve, they totally forgot that Moses teaching which Jesus was following tells us the following:

16: The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

[Deuteronomy ; 24:16]
-> See: The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers, that is the common sense for anyone with a tiny working brain, why someone pays for the mistakes, faults and crimes of others?, only the dumb should buy it, see what the same passage told us at the end: every man shall be put to death for his own sin., well that is exactly what the Quran said, however the Quran says it in a more friendly and acceptable way, let me show it to you:

Every soul with what it earned will be a hostage.

[The Quran ; 74:38]

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ رَهِينَةٌ (38)

-> See the beauty if the Quran in telling us that important message which applies to all: Every soul with what it earned will be a hostage. what a beauty man, let me put those Bible and Quran message under each other so you can see the difference with clarity:

The Bible says:
.., every man shall be put to death for his own sin., [Deuteronomy ; 24:16]

The Quran says:
Every soul with what it earned will be a hostage., [ The Quran ; 74:38]

What a difference, I tell ya. Now anyone who breaks the commandment of God must pay for his/her own sin:

31: Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

[Numbers ; 15:31]
-> See, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him., how clear is that?, well here it is again: his iniquity shall be upon him.

The responsibility of any sin must be paid off by its committer, not anyone else as we have read above, this was confirmed again:

20: The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21: But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22: All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23: Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
24: But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

[Ezekiel ; 18:20-24]
-> See, The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son, and again: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

-> For the sinner, the only way to be saved is to repent and do what the God told him/her to do: But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die., All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live., again the same is said in the Quran, let me bring it in here:

70: Except him who repented and believed and did a good deed; then those are the ones of whom Allah changes their evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

71: And whoever repented and did good, he surely relents to Allah a (good) relenting.

[The Quran ; 25:70-71]

إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُوْلَئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا (70)
وَمَن تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا (71)

-> In Ezekiel 18:23 we read: Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?, again that was said in the Quran:

مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ إِن شَكَرْتُمْ وَآمَنتُمْ وَكَانَ اللّهُ شَاكِرًا عَلِيمًا (147)

It is not for Allah to make you suffer if you were grateful and believed, and Allah is all-Thankful, all-Knowing

[Al Quran ; 4:147]

-> And finally in Ezekiel 18:24 we read But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?, he can not be saved of course: All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

See, a human is either a righteous or a wicked; Jesus could not have been killed for the righteous ones (it makes no sense), he had to be killed for the wicked, i.e. according to the Christians flawed understanding, the wicked are forgiven and blessed by the father because he sent his only son to be killed for their wickedness but the Bible tells us something else about the wicked, here it is again: But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?, he can not be saved of course: All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die., [Ezekiel 18:24]

Salam

Sat 26 Jan, 2008 1:41 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Good research Reply with quote  

Yes, I read that at A_B's forum and have posted the following there:

That was a great work and I appreciate the time and energy you spent on the masterpiece. The post can be news to many Christians who have not read their OT as thoroughly as we have done. They have not even carried out a parallel reading of their OT with the original Jewish Holy Scriptures to note the changes made by Christians.

They will now realise that Jesus did not do any wonder or miracle with his own power. He did it only when God wanted to show the miracle. Jesus himself had no power to do anything.

This will also be news to many who would be shocked to know that others, before Jesus, had brought back dead to life with God's power or force known as the Holy Spirit behind them.

I don't think any Christian can deny the facts written and presented by you. Regarding Deut 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.", I just hope no one tries to put the spin of composite one or composite unity on the One. lol!!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:23 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
interested
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Marsha'Allah, I really enjoyed reading that.

It is very well thought out and presented.

All the information contained in your thread is enough for a Muslim to do Dawa to the Christians.

Jazak'Allah.

Interested.
Post Posted:
Fri 04 Apr, 2008 8:05 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message