You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Does Ahmed have a sense of humor?...We'll soon find out...
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Does Ahmed have a sense of humor?...We'll soon find out...

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Announcements   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: Does Ahmed have a sense of humor?...We'll soon find out... Reply with quote  

Sonny, Don, and tonyc from left to right...

"Alright tonyc I sprung you from the Federal prison for fraud...So you say this is where Ahmed is then right?"...

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

"Yes sir Lt. Lockman as I'm on the up and up on this one and don't want to go back there"...

"Well you'd better be boy or you'll be watching your backside where we'll send you next...And what's your problem Sonny?...You're shaking like a dog sh*tting rusty razor blades"...

"Well it's...It's just that I have tickets to the Red Sox Yankee game tomorrow Don...You sure you want to go through with this?...This Ahmed fella is one bad motherf*cker...My tickets cost me 75 cents apiece"...

"D*mn Skippy I do now let's suck it up and go"...

"All right his room is down the hall here so you two get ready"...

"Ok Don look...I'll go down the hall, out the window and along the ledge and look in...We can get him in a crossfire if he won't come out peacefully"...

"Peacefully?...When did this infidel as he likes to call people ever do anything peacefully?...Alright but keep your sh*t wired tight... One minute and then we move...You and I both know he's going to meet his 72 virgins tonight"...

"Ahmed Bahgat!...This is Lt. Don Lockman LUPD!...I have an arrest warrant for you for crimes against the site and too numerous to mention as it would take 5 years...Will you surrender and come out peacefully!?"...

"F*ckyou you Jew B*stard!"...

"Lt. Lockman maybe I can talk some sense into him?... Get him to come out?"...

"Save it tonyc as I'm the man in charge here and doing the talking...I repeat will you surrender and come out peacefully?...There's no way out for you Bahgat!"...

"To H*ll with you you Kike come and get me!"...

"Well does that answer your question tonyc?"...

"Lt. Lockman it was swell of you to spring me from the pen and even to give me a gun to help...One thing I have to tell you though is I went to prison for a white collar crime...I've never fired a gun in my life!"...

"Oh f*ck...Now you tell me?...Alright we're going through this door in a matter of seconds...Just hold the gun and start shooting the D*mn thing...Hopefully you won't kill me or Sonny"...

"Alright Sonny should be in position by now"...

"Hail Mary as Sonny says let's go!"...

"OMG"...

"Ahmed have you anything to say before you meet your maker?"...

"Yes...F*ckyou and Allah is great"...

"Such a wasted life for a man of talent,,,Even if be such a heinous criminal"...

"Alright let's go...Have the boys in the meat wagon clean up here"...

Later on the LU Island Ferry...

Sonny, tonyc, and Don from left to right..

"Well Lts. how'd I do?"...

"How'd he do Don?"...

"Hey great tonyc...You know I felt like I had the full force coming in behind me when we busted into that room...Not withstanding the fact that you'd never fired a gun before"...

"Huh?"...Says Sonny...

"Yeah sorry I forgot to mention that beforehand Lts. ....

"Oh well I'm hungry...What do you say we go out and have a ham sandwich in memory of bagging Bahgat tonight?...Don, tonyc what do you think?"...

"Sonny I think I'll pass on the pork...But you and tonyc make the most of it...I'm headed home to Jennifer and the boys"...

All in fun friends...All in fun... Laughing

And Ahmed can call me an *sshole...

But only if he's laughing... Laughing

P.S. GO PATRIOTS!!!

Post Posted:
Sun 03 Feb, 2008 6:45 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

LOOL Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But, our dear Muslim brother Ahmedbahgat doesn't hate Jews at all........and the 72 virgin hadith is nothing but crap, but this is an interesting post..... Laughing

Mon 04 Feb, 2008 12:43 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
LOOL Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But, our dear Muslim brother Ahmedbahgat doesn't hate Jews at all........and the 72 virgin hadith is nothing but crap, but this is an interesting post..... Laughing

I know he doesn't hate Jews and I'm merely a comedy-drama writer as Ahmed knows through the years....

Ask him and he'll tell you I've had him busting over and laughing and falling out of his chair over the years...

He knows I love him but at times it can be rocky...

But what can't be as if you're a married man the Mrs. can send you into orbit only to have you telling her next that you love her by the moonlight...

Post Posted:
Mon 04 Feb, 2008 1:41 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Very Happy

You reminded me with our happy days dear friend, you have put a smile on my face epecially the bit of, fuk you, Allah is great, indeed I would say the same to any kafir who wants to kill me or abandon my faith, Laughing

Salam mate
Post Posted:
Thu 07 Feb, 2008 5:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website