You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS MASTERPIECE FROM ALI SINA AT FFI.
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS MASTERPIECE FROM ALI SINA AT FFI.

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS MASTERPIECE FROM ALI SINA AT FFI. Reply with quote  

I just read this post by Ali Sina of FFI in The Testimonies of Those Leaving Islam. Read and enjoy the post and in particular Ali Sina's hypocrisy, which I have emboldened. ROTFLMAO.

Quote:
Ali Sina

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:07 am Post subject: Re: I cant even believe Im thinking about leaving ...but I
Welcome to humanity.

notthrilled wrote:

Once my children were born I was subjected to another set of rules. No books with pictures, no TV, no toys with faces, no movies, no playing with boys....you name it.

Looking back on my own childhood, I had all of these things. We were not rich. But we looked at TV, we played with dolls and turned out pretty darn well. I never understand what that has to with Islam.

It is all about control. All cults have strict rules that often make no sense but they act as tight leash so the cult leader can have total control over his minions. The more they submit to absurd rituals and the more restrictive is the cult the more the leader has control. All these strict Islamic rituals, including fasting and waking up so early in the morning to pray were designed so the follower stay within the fold. The tougher is the cult the more the believer adheres to it thinking that by doing all those sacrifices he or she will be rewarded.

Quote:

I want to be a person who is spiritual and not performing rituals for the sake of performing them. I do not want to practice a faith out of fear. I do not speak Arabic, so I often feel silly when I can rattle something off in Arabic but when someone asks me what it means I have no idea.

Islam is light years away from spirituality. Spirituality and rituals are two distinct things. Cults substitute rituals for spirituality. Spirituality means love for mankind, forgiveness, compassion for all creatures, etc. Islam has nothing to do with that. Islam teaches hatred of mankind. All the non-believers are deemed to be kafir, which is a derogatory term. Christians are regarded as maqdhoob, (subject to the wrath of God) and the Jews are called monkeys and pigs. And these are the People of Book. Others do not have even the right to live in this earth. Islam and spirituality are worlds apart.

What qurbani or animal sacrifice has to do with spirituality? This blood curling ritual is performed in front of the children that numbs their senses and makes them irreverent to living creatures.

When the Pharisees brought a prostitute to Jesus and said the law says we should stone her. What say you? He responded, "let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone". Upon hearing this, people scattered. Now, I call that spiritual. I am not a Christian but I am moved by this story. I learn lessons from it. I try to live by it. When in Medina the Jews brought an adulteress to Muhammad and said what shall we do with her, he said your book says stone her so that is what you should do.

How can these two men be from the same God? They definately are not. Which one of them is more spiritual? One is demonic and one is spiritual. I leave it to you do decide which is which.

Quote:

I do not want to beat my children for not praying. Alot of people love to quote that :"and beat them when they reach 10.." for not praying. (Im paraphrasing) We go to God because we want to and out of fear...at least that's what I thought as a child. My parents never forced me to pray. I cannot imagine that.

Fear and violence are tools of the psychopath. God is love. You can't instill love with violence and threat. Psychopath narcissists do not distinguish between one and the other. To them all that matters is that you respect them. Whether you respect them through fear or love is all the same. Muhammad was a psychopath. This evil man was not a prophet of God. His deeds were all demonic.

Quote:

My children are getting older and I do want them to have strong faith and morals.

Morality has nothing to do with religion. This is a gross error. Mostly religionists make you believe that with the fear of God people will stop being moral. Far from it. Morality is an inherent quality of humans. We humans invented religions and then made our own morality part of it.

Most of the morality of religions particularly the morality of Islam is immoral. Is marrying a child and having sex with her moral? Is beating one's wife moral? Is raiding unbelievers, massacring unarmed men and enslaving their wives and children moral? Is raping women captured in such raids moral? Is polygamy moral? All these evil and immoral acts were perpetrated by Muhammad and subsequently by his followers. The morality of Islam is very immoral.

Quote:
Right now I feel like a hypocrite. Wearing hijab but not really believing it in my heart. I guess other muslims can sense that because I always feel "watched" and judged.

Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free - free from lies and abuse. Free at last. Free at last. I set on fire this veil of shame and with that burn the abuse and deception that had enslaved me for so many years." Prepare a short public talk. (I can help you write one if you want) Send those pictures to the editors of FFI so we can publish them. Become an inspiration to other women caught in this web of lies.

Rosa Parks was an ordinary woman. She became a heroine because she dared to defy a stupid law. It is now your turn to become a heroine by burning your veil of shame publicly and making it known that you will no longer accept the slavery and deception of Islam.

As far as Muhammad was concerned women were nothing but awrat (pudenda, vagina). Women must cover themselves because that pervert only saw them as sexual objects and not as human beings. Do not accept that humiliation. Burn your veil in public and make an example of it. You live in America not in Iran or Saudi Arabia. You do not have to fear anyone. It is time to say NO to stupidity and humiliation.

Look at this miserable hypocrite. Instead of trying to be like Rosa Parks, he himself does not dare go out to a mall in Canada and emulate her. Rotflmao

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 07 Feb, 2008 2:39 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

LOL bro

you caught him red handed indeed, very funny that he hides his apostasy as he claimed while adviceing others to do it in public, hahahahahahahaha

cheers mate
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 6:53 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Hahahaha perhaps Ali Sina can be the new Martin Luther King! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 1:27 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Pagan of AnsweringFFI did me a favour by posting my comments in the Testimonies page.

Moghul gave the following replies to to the lady and Ali Sina:

Quote:
Sorry but I will advise you against ali sina's advice. I think he is wrong in advising you that way whatever his reasons. If I myself rather remain in hiding then why tell you to do what I will not do myself?

Quote:
Dear Ali, greetings. I think you should not give such advice to apostates of islam that puts them at risk. I most certainly would advise against that.

It is ok to fight islam the way we are already doing. We are getting there and things do not change over night. Please show patience and endurance and steer the course with dignity my friend. There are changes happening in the islamic world be it very slowly. We must never lose hope for the better future.

Looks like Ali Sina is getting senile.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 2:07 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
Hahahaha perhaps Ali Sina can be the new Martin Luther King! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not Martin Luther King, IW1.

If left unchecked and not reined in, Ali Sina can become the next Martin Luther. lol!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 2:12 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

The delusion of these people is just amazing!
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 9:49 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

BMZ wrote:
IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:

Not Martin Luther King, IW1.

If left unchecked and not reined in, Ali Sina can become the next Martin Luther. lol!

BMZ

I honestly feel sorry for the man. He spends his whole life in front of a computer.... Shocked

Does he have friends, does he have a wife, does he have kids? I wonder what is this man's actual profession.

He is wasting his time in trying to destroy Islam, and it's so sad knowing that he spends so much time for a lost cause.

Sat 09 Feb, 2008 7:10 am