You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Complain
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Complain

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Forum Feedback & Complaints  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Why has my rebuttal and life's post with 'bla bla bla' been deleted?

I take it either you or someone else here didn't like me proving that you were wrong.

That's pathetic man, utterly pathetic, I don't want to post on a site where there are cowardly moderators who are arrogantly attacking others and then wish to forget about it all when they get proven wrong.

I hear alot of kuffar this and kuffar that, well whoever wished to cover this embarrasment up is one big KAFIR.

The least you should do to make up for this sin is admit that you were grossly wrong and you or whoever did this should admit they've been deleting embarrassing rebuttals.

Until then, I can't trust what goes on here and will no longer take part.

See ya
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 1:19 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Zayd wrote:

I take it either you or someone else here didn't like me proving that you were wrong.

That's pathetic man, utterly pathetic, I don't want to post on a site where there are cowardly moderators who are arrogantly attacking others and then wish to forget about it all when they get proven long.

I hear alot of kuffar this and kuffar that, well whoever wished to cover this embarrasment up is one big KAFIR.

The least you should do to make up for this sin is admit that you were grossly wrong and you or whoever did this should admit they've been deleting embarrassing rebuttals.

See ya

Hello brother

I'm sorry about what happened, i sincerely appologise

PS: please all modertators s, NO DELETING TO ANY THING UNTILL WE DISCUSS IT AND INFORM EVERYONE WITH WHAT ABOUT TO HAPPEN

THIS HOW ISLAMICALLY IT SHOULD BE

Thank you

Wed 14 Mar, 2007 1:23 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
zayd wrote:

That's pathetic man, utterly pathetic, I don't want to post on a site where there are cowardly moderators who are arrogantly attacking others and then wish to forget about it all when they get proven wrong.

# i think bro life realised he was barking up the wrong tree...and deleted ur and his posts!

...i added the finishing touch by removing the part where he talks about christ, mahdi and bees! :-S

## u r right...the way is to talk out things and own up mistakes! (-:
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 1:39 am
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

@ The - Salam The, just out of curiosity, you may have revisited the thread before he did, did you see for yourself the posts yourself before he deleted them?

@ Ahmed

Salam Ahmed, if this was not resolved you would have been the natural person I would have turned to because I not only trust you and respect you as a brother I believe is sincere in his practise and understanding of Islam.

You invited me to this forum you when it was first created to help participate in something that would be better than free minds, and would not decay into a place where the truth is covered up and certain un-Islamic agendas are espoused.

However I was very disappointed when my suggestion to remove the crescent from the banner was resisted by one member in the most un-intelligent and ridiculous manner which offered no rebuttal to my argument that it was un-Islamic.

It upset me that a forum which was supposed to be the opposite to everything negative that Free Minds represented had a moderator who acted in such a manner, but I thought that the people you have on your moderation team were chosen for a good reason.

This is why I have been observing rather than participating to see how it will turn out, at the end of the day the people running this place have a divisive role to play on how it will form. So, if it turns out to be a fair place, my participation would have increased, if however it turned into a Closed Minds, I would go to a place where I can trust things to be fair.

Unfortunately this incident is much worse than anything I have experienced on Free Minds. Out of curiosity I had a look at the original post I made to see who it was who provided that ridiculous crescent argument in the first place, it seemed to be the very same 'Life'.

http://free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=34

(P.S. I have saved this discussion so if anyone thinks they can hide incompetence there they better think again)

I have administered forums in the past and I know many have logs to see who has done what and when, you should look through these logs to see who committed this crime, for it is a very serious thing in a place where the truth is to found.

I in no way did anything such as Sunni or Shia 'bashing' on the contrary if you read my posts I was saying what I admired about their different theologies, therefore as you will read (from what is still there) the responses by Life were completely unnecessary and fuelled by presumption, it seems what I did bash was someone's ego.

I cannot trust a place where moderators are insulting guests for no reason other than making themselves feel good and then covering their actions up after they have been proven wrong, I might as well stick with Free Minds because no matter how much we argue with people there, I have never known the moderators to show such arrogance let alone cover it up after they have been shown for what they are.

If you want this creation of yours to be a place where things can be fair, I urge you from one Muslim to another to either warn or remove this individual of the moderating staff. If nothing is done then it compromises the legitimacy of Free Islam and those moderators who are being fair and shows us Muslims up in front of the Kuffar. I myself will not participate any further in this forum if the perpetrator remains on the moderation staff while not admitting or apologising for this gross injustice and violation of responsibility in a place where the truth is supposed to be discussed.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 3:47 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
zayd wrote:
@ The - Salam The, just out of curiosity, you may have revisited the thread before he did, did you see for yourself the posts yourself before he deleted them?

# yes, bro - i read ur posts, and i agree that bro life was passing irrelevant comments! even as i was wondering how i could best address the issue, i realised that ur and his posts had been deleted! i hope life comes around and the matter can be talked over!

Quote:
I in no way did anything such as Sunni or Shia 'bashing' on the contrary if you read my posts I was saying what I admired about their different theologies, therefore as you will read (from what is still there) the responses by Life were completely unnecessary and fuelled by presumption, it seems what I did bash was someone's ego.

# even if u did bash sunnis or shiites, i dont think it should be anybody's problem! v aint here to play to the gallery, and i really hope the forum encourages criticism, as long as it is constructive and free of profanity!

# u have every right to feel let down, bro, but i sincerely hope u wont let this incident take u away from the forum! (-:

# take care....salam, bro! (-:
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 4:27 am
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

LOL Covering your own back from unnecessary attacks too eh bro? Wink

I really appreciate your honesty and fair support in this brother, you have my deepest respect.

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 11:06 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam Zayd,

Thank you for being at FI. I deleted the posts by mistake, nevertheless I urge you to post again from your backup.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 8:00 pm
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

You deleted the posts by mistake?

You urge me to post my backup?

Well Life that's not quite possible seeing as your most offensive and embarrassing post was the one you 'accidentally' deleted.

I don't believe you life, how can you delete two posts by mistake? The has read what you've said so that's good enough for me. Even if this was not the case Allah is enough of a witness for what has happened here.

Unlike Ahmed and The, you don't have any of my respect. You haven't even apologised for the post you deleted, you know exactly what you said to me and how much of a hypocrite you were being.

Be a man, admit you're wrong and apologise.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 9:51 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Zayd wrote:
You deleted the posts by mistake?

Salam brother Zayd

Yes mate, it was deleted by mistake, I can assure you that

me an life are still learning and we lack a lot of things still as well we screw a lot of things

Zayd wrote:
You urge me to post my backup?

I urge you too if you son't mind dear brother

Zayd wrote:
Well Life that's not quite possible seeing as your most offensive and embarrassing post was the one you 'accidentally' deleted.

I ureg brother life to post his comment too if he still have it

Zayd wrote:
I don't believe you life,

I believed him bro

there is no reason to doubt his integrity

Zayd wrote:
how can you delete two posts by mistake?

I actually deletd a whole thread before by mistake and could not get it back, it happens mate

Zayd wrote:
The has read what you've said so that's good enough for me.

and I have read it too, mate, life freedom of speech won't even come near to my freedom of speech, I mean Life is a very reasonable man, and I believe you too are the same

Zayd wrote:
Even if this was not the case Allah is enough of a witness for what has happened here.

well said bro, Allah is the best judge between all humans when they differ

Zayd wrote:
Unlike Ahmed and The, you don't have any of my respect.[

I honestly ask Allah that both of you start to communicate reasonably together for the sake of FI mission

on the other hand if this is not possible then I humbly ask both of you to ignore each other for some time untill things cool down

Please life and all modertors, if any comment by brother Zayd that you think is not appropriate, (PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT) and refer it to me and I will take the matter with brother Zayd

Brother Zayd, you are very senstive andf I respect that, I'm actually very senstive myself, so your comments to FI should not be moderated by the mods in here untill you comfortably feel that you are one of the family of FI

Zayd wrote:
You haven't even apologised for the post you deleted,

I soncerely appologised on his behalf, it was a mistake bro

Zayd wrote:
you know exactly what you said to me and how much of a hypocrite you were being.

I don't think Life is a hypocrite mate, it was just a heated discussion between the two of you, sound like the cresent issue in the past was the seed to the conflict that is happening now, look both of you have my respect and appreciation for being part of the family

we can debate hard but i hope the love and care stay between all of us in here

Zayd wrote:
Be a man, admit you're wrong and apologise.

Mate, please be reasonable, I applogised on his behalf and my applogy was sincere, please accept it and let's move on

Take care mate

Wed 14 Mar, 2007 10:34 pm
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

Quote:
Please life and all modertors, if any comment by brother Zayd that you think is not appropriate, (PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT) and refer it to me and I will take the matter with brother Zayd

Nothing I said was inappropriate, on the contrary Life's last post, which was deleted, was very inappropriate.

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:11 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Zayd wrote:
Quote:

Nothing I said was inappropriate, on the contrary Life's last post, which was deleted, was very inappropriate.

Salam

Thanks bro

what I meant is from their perspective and sure anyone's perspective may be wrong

Salam

Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:56 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
zayd wrote:
LOL Covering your own back from unnecessary attacks too eh bro?

# lolz...not really....i ve seen a few peepz think i ve exposed "shiite kufr", so i just wanted to make sure that the "shiite kufr" in the title doesnt mislead innocent peepz! (-:

## i dont at all mind half-theres attempting to distort my words....it allows me a chance to remind them of it at a later date! : wicked :

Quote:

I really appreciate your honesty and fair support in this brother,

# netime, bro! (-:

Quote:
you have my deepest respect.

# i hope i dont give u too many reasons to reconsider that! q-:

# take care....salam, bro! (-:
Post Posted:
Thu 15 Mar, 2007 2:22 am
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Buddhism
Zodiac: Libra

india.gif

Post subject: Complaint Reply with quote  

Assalam Alaykum to all brothers who take their religion seriously and not as a joke or a pastime.

(Which is why we are here on this website.)

If any one is angry, let him kiss and forgive.

I too have had the experience of having a blog of mine deleted.

It was about the destruction of a historical and sacred city (name now being withheld) by the present rulers of (Saudi?) Arabia.

Although I was very careful of not hurting any one�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢s feelings, after all it was about a city and not any one�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢s beliefs. But I found my post deleted the next day.

It could be that this website wants to remain on the right side of the present rulers of Arabia. If that is so, then its Ok. I too would not like to write against any government here �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? to attract their attention. Anything that would reduce your or my (already limited) freedom to discuss our beliefs.

Let me also take the opportunity of thanking all those who are running, and participating on, this website.

Zayd, please give up your own ego, and forgive your brothers. None of us are perfect.

I sincerely believe that only Jesus, when he returns, will succeed in bringing together all the factions of the people who follow the Religion of Abraham (Islam, Judaism, and Christianity).

Let us hope so, at least.

Love,

Sat 17 Mar, 2007 8:28 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks brother Hindi

Salam

Sat 17 Mar, 2007 8:46 pm
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

Quote:
Zayd, please give up your own ego, and forgive your brothers.

With all due respect Hindi, it was not my ego that started all of this...
Post Posted:
Thu 12 Apr, 2007 10:09 am