You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Crazy
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Crazy

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: Crazy Reply with quote  

Salam all,

Why do all non arabic speaking muslims only learn to recite Quran in arabic, is that must ??

Heres an example from Indo/Pak:

5 Years old - Will gets private tution mostly from mullahs from near by mosque, whos bread & butter is to teach. Or the kid will goto masjid or madressas. THEN the poor kid will be given a black & white book with arabic alphabets no photos or anything. Thereafter little soul spend hours everyday for 2 to 3 years learning JUST TO RECITE. Thats not enough mullah also punishes the kid like jadal, if he didnt pronounced correctly.

7/9 Years old - Party time!!!!!!!!!! time to feed spade full of sweets into mullahs mouth. Boy have learned to recite ONLY

Most probably the parents will want their boy to repeat this process 2 to 3 times, so he never forget.

I forgot to mention religion periods in school: In older days they use to teach islamic stories in urdu. Now days in schools they teach hadiths, kids are required to learn them in arabic and learn to translate them. Kiid also learn from home and from teacher to respect Quran as an idol. First they teach to kiss the Quran, then they tell you if you recite so and so ayat, so so many times, your problem will be solved. Finally it is taught to keep Quran far far away from daily reach, probably near the roof on top shelf or on top of cupboard.

Now whatever religion kid learns comes from the above said.

SO WHAT DID THE BOY LEARN OF QURAN? I say nothing! His most precious time of life was wasted, infact he was taught everything but message from Allah.

When I tell them look whole system is snafu and its wrong to follow what our fathers made us followed. First they appear shocked as if they have seen a ghost, then they look at me as if Im the biggest kafir.
THEN they say if anyone wants to learn the translation can do it at later age.

WTF are they crazy or what ?
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Mar, 2009 9:59 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro

I am actually against teaching the Quran reading, to be parroted without the parrot understanding a word

I believe sending your son to learn the Arabic language is much better, at least you will strike two birds with one hit, your son will learn Arabic, and consequently he will be able to read the Quran and understand its message in its original language

However I support the motive that the Quran can be understood in any language as long as a trusted translation is found, I do not think that people must know Arabic to understand the Quran

Salam

Thu 19 Mar, 2009 5:14 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam bro

I am actually against teaching the Quran reading, to be parroted without the parrot understanding a word

I believe sending your son to learn the Arabic language is much better, at least you will strike two birds with one hit, your son will learn Arabic, and consequently he will be able to read the Quran and understand its message in its original language

However I support the motive that the Quran can be understood in any language as long as a trusted translation is found, I do not think that people must know Arabic to understand the Quran

Salam

Agreed.

Salaams, Ahmed and Rigel

I had switched over to my second ISP at home and could not access the site. Switching back, I got through.

Baig
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Mar, 2009 7:29 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Salaams, Ahmed and Rigel

I had switched over to my second ISP at home and could not access the site. Switching back, I got through.

Baig

Salam mate

This problem sounds like a DNS issue with your ISP

try to connect back to your second ISP then start DOS and tupe the following:

ping www.free-islam.com

and let me know if you get a reply or time out

cheers

Sun 22 Mar, 2009 7:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website