You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ahmed, Your posts on FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ahmed, Your posts on FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Of course, but I am yet to understand how and what one's oath possesses. Laughing

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Before you laugh at yourself and make a total fool of yourserlf, try to answer my last comment, and pay much attention to the Arabic words in red, mister Arabic speaker

Agha Shaytani wrote:
HERE IS THE TAFSIR OF 4:25 BY IBN ABBAS:
"(And whoso is not able to afford to marry free, believing women, let them marry from the believing maids whom your right hands possess) who are in the hands of the believers. (Allah knoweth best (concerning) your faith) He knows best that your hearts are firm in faith. (Ye (proceed) one from another) You are all the children of Adam; it is also said that this means: some of you follow the religion of others; and it is also said that this means: you are strengthened by one another; (so wed them) marry the maids (by permission of their folk) their owners, (and give unto them) the maids (their portions) their dowry (in kindness) on top of the price given to the prostitute for providing sex, (they being honest) He says: marry those maids who are chaste, (not debauched) not those who commit adultery in the open (nor of loose conduct) nor those who have lovers who commit adultery with them in secret. (And if when they are honourably married) if when they marry maids (they commit lewdness) fornication (they) the maids (shall incur the half of the punishment (prescribed)) lashing (for free women (in that case). This is) marrying maids is lawful (for him among you who feareth to commit sin) adultery and debauchery. (But to have patience) and refrain from marrying maids (would be better for you) in that your children would be free. (Allah is Forgiving) of the adultery you might commit, (Merciful) when He gave you a legal dispensation to marry captives in cases of necessity."

Agha Shaytani wrote:
This tafsir says you can marry slaves with the permission of their owners.

Ahl does not mean Owner you stupid dumb bum, Ahl means FAMILY

You and them are :

Tue 28 Apr, 2009 12:22 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey bro BMZ

see what the fool Khalil said to inmate Cassie, and see how I cornered his kafir arse:

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
Of course, but I am yet to understand how and what one's oath possesses. Laughing

That is how confused and manipulated you are

How about you explain to us how does a right hand possess a human?

Also how about you explain to us, why the right hand?, why not the left hand, and why not both hands?

That should corner you then send you back to the drawing board of your confusion table

Yes, bro! I am reading the junk and stuff written by Khalil and other goons. Khalil is also hilarious.

I can never understand what is the role of the two FFI clown Cassie and yeezevee?

Did you notice the charlatan goon skynightblaze, who was showing so much respect to you, is now the most disrespectul to you in his FFI cave? I alwasy lmao when I read his gibberish.

First the FFI goons do not understand Arabic, then they do not even understand English.

"Promises or covenants made" would make these paralysed Kafir minds understand it better. The oaths taken or promised are beyond the Kafir's paralysed mind. Oaths and promises mean nothing to these FFI freaks.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 1:17 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Before you laugh at yourself and make a total fool of yourserlf, try to answer my last comment, and pay much attention to the Arabic words in red, mister Arabic speaker

Agha Shaytani wrote:
HERE IS THE TAFSIR OF 4:25 BY IBN ABBAS:
"(And whoso is not able to afford to marry free, believing women, let them marry from the believing maids whom your right hands possess) who are in the hands of the believers. (Allah knoweth best (concerning) your faith) He knows best that your hearts are firm in faith. (Ye (proceed) one from another) You are all the children of Adam; it is also said that this means: some of you follow the religion of others; and it is also said that this means: you are strengthened by one another; (so wed them) marry the maids (by permission of their folk) their owners, (and give unto them) the maids (their portions) their dowry (in kindness) on top of the price given to the prostitute for providing sex, (they being honest) He says: marry those maids who are chaste, (not debauched) not those who commit adultery in the open (nor of loose conduct) nor those who have lovers who commit adultery with them in secret. (And if when they are honourably married) if when they marry maids (they commit lewdness) fornication (they) the maids (shall incur the half of the punishment (prescribed)) lashing (for free women (in that case). This is) marrying maids is lawful (for him among you who feareth to commit sin) adultery and debauchery. (But to have patience) and refrain from marrying maids (would be better for you) in that your children would be free. (Allah is Forgiving) of the adultery you might commit, (Merciful) when He gave you a legal dispensation to marry captives in cases of necessity."

Agha Shaytani wrote:
This tafsir says you can marry slaves with the permission of their owners.

Ahl does not mean Owner you stupid dumb bum, Ahl means FAMILY

You and them are :

Who is this new goon Agha Shaitani? This should be titled Laugh of the Day. Did Khalil correct the joker on Ahl? Ahl and owner? Laughable, mate.

That is why I told you that Ali Sina, Ibn Warraq, Abul Kasem, Kamran Mirza and FFI lead writers are all a hilarious bunch.

This was a grand slam, mate. It is good to see FFI goons are demolishing and dismissing themselves. Rofl

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 1:22 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey goons

Let me totally demolish the confused and manipulated kafirs and their fellow traitor debonked

see what I wrote in my last comment to Khalil, for which I am certain he will dodge as he dodged so many tough arguments in the past

I asked him:

1) Why the right hand?
2) Why not the left hand?
3) Why not both hands?

Now if we think of the slaves as almost equivalent to the POWs, then the POWs should also be described as being possessed by the right hands. Let's have a look at the following verse which is talking about the POWs, and let's see if they are controlled by the right hand, or by the left hand or by both hands, obviously by both hands is the most logical:

O Prophet! Say to those who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war: If Allah knows good in your hearts, He will give you better than that which has been taken from you and will forgive you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

يأيها النبي قل لمن في ايديكم من الاسري ان يعلم الله في قلوبكم خيرا يؤتكم خيرا مما اخذ منكم ويغفر لكم والله غفور رحيم

[The Quran ; 8:70]

-> See you ignorant and confused FFI goons, Allah is telling us about the POWs: لمن في ايديكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYDIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war

I am sure the confused goons can see the slam coming

So if Ma Malakat Aymanikum means, what your right hands possess, how come the POWs were described as being controlled by both hands, let's see it again: لمن في ايديكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYDIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war

If the right hand is the expression to express owning, controlling, enslaving others, then shouldn't the verse above be saying:

لمن في ايمانكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYMANIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your right hands from among the prisoners of war

Therefore, Ma Malakat Aymanikum MUST mean, What your oaths possess, which means that a capable human took an oath before Allah that he/she will care for and support any weak human.

What a mother of all slams

Ahmed,

I really need a big Roflmao emoticon here for Ali Sina's FFI goons. This is really getting hilarious. Send some goons to my site. lol!

Can you invite Ali Sina, Abul Kasem and Khalil to debate and discuss Qur'aan in Sydney, in front of Australian audience, next year? We will arrange debate through SMH. They can come in Burqa. Once we have lifted their veil, they can put the veil down and debate Qur'aan with the two of us.

Abul Kasem lives in Sydney. He can take a cab to the hall.
Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 1:28 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Abul Kasem Reply with quote  

Ahmed,

Can you post this at FFI for comments by Abul Kasem? Hope he writes at FFI.

I read his dumb article at:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=100853105&blogId=414427599

and noticed the hilarious translation cooked up by him (Abul Kasem):

Quote:
The Qur'an

Menstruation is a disease; can't have sex during a woman's period; after the period is over have sex in any manner, at any time and at any place; God loves those who are pure and clean...2:222

Notice, how the sick buggers distort and twist to misinform the world?

Absolutely sickos.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 1:43 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
I really need a big Roflmao emoticon here for Ali Sina's FFI goons. This is really getting hilarious. Send some goons to my site. lol!
Salaams, mate
BMZ

No worries mate, here is one big Roflmao for you:

I will let the goons know your web site url, they are too coward to face you on a nuteral ground, they only want to face you on a bias web site ran by the confused whore BerberElla and her pimp OsmanThug

Salam mate

Tue 28 Apr, 2009 5:08 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Salaams, mate
BMZ

No worries mate, here is one big Roflmao for you:

I will let the goons know your web site url, they are too coward to face you on a nuteral ground, they only want to face you on a bias web site ran by the confused whore BerberElla and her pimp OsmanThug

Salam mate

Yes, FFI goons are a scared lot. They can only write at FFI and COEM caves.

Actually, I have guaranteed everyone one no deletion, no moderation and no banning at all. I don't know why they are so petrified to come there. I can provide them protection. Roflmao!

I am glad that at least you, Mastablaster and Fudgy are there to screw and grill the liars, who do nothing but provide misreports, distortion and misinformation.

Actually, osmanthus and other biased non-Muslims should not be moderators at all.

Anyway, the point is why does a site full of hooligans and goons, need a moderator?

In fact FFI and COEM should not have any moderators at all and let a few Muslims screw the mob of the miserable B's. I am sure you know what I mean by Bs.

That was a hell of an emoticon. lol!

Salaams
BMZ

Last edited by BMZ on Tue 28 Apr, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 7:57 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Here it is mate, http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2122

cheers

Tue 28 Apr, 2009 8:10 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Here it is mate, http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2122

cheers

Thanks, mate and now see how they squirm. Looks like squirming has started.

You and I know that we must give a chance to the pathological liars at FFI to debate on a site and mine is the best playing field. It is not an Islamic site anyway.

You should also let Mastablaster and Fudgy know about my site which is for all.

You forgot to invite them to Sydney. lol! I am dead serious about that.

Thanks, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Apr, 2009 9:18 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: A Psycho-analysis and Report On FFI's Pathological Liars Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

First, I must thank you for posting the message at the FFI enclave and for titling the post "A challenge to FFIers from BMZ" so well. I will greatly appreciate, if you could post this also as, I am talking about the Paralysis of the Kafir Mind, be it Indian, Western or Eastern.

I am following the thread and it is really fun to read the hilarious remarks coming from FFI kids, freaks, clowns and other thick-skinned posters, etc.

What is the real problem of FFI and why only a dozen or two, keep posting when according to the site meter, millions have read it?
(Note: I hope no poster fails to understand that the two refers to two dozens. lol If I had not clarified, the goons would have written, "We have more than two writers")

The biggest problem that FFI, COEM and other junk sites face, is that they have not yet found a real ex-Muslim who has good knowledge of Qur'aan in Arabic. You and I have seen that already and FFI knows this.

You have seen that we caught Khalil, debunker and a few others, who really have no knowledge of Qur'aan's Arabic and try to discuss Qur'aan through distorting translations in English.

FFI is famous for misreporting and misinforming. Let us take a look at Ali Sina, Syed Kamran Mirza, Ayesha Ahmed, Ibn Warraq, Abul Kasem. All of them are confirmed illiterates in Qur'aan, including Khalil. Most of them capitalize on the differences between Sunnis and Shias and present Shia literature as 'evidence' against all Muslims, which is so silly. I had caught Khalil doing that when he was writing under the nick Haik Monsieur.

Debates! What do the FFI goons know about debate? All they do is to prolong a debate with silly remarks full of ignorance and void of any substance. They use the same stupid, lousy arguments and that is how they try to get out of a debate. Everyone can see that from the remarks posted by 1-3 liners.

What has happened at FFI is that Ali Sina has brainwashed all the goons and they follow his polemic style. Instead of discussing, they make ad hominem attacks and dodge the points, only to be cheered by the usual gang of FFI cheerleaders. Khalil and skynightblaze are good at that and both of them can go into "Taleban" Mode very fast. lol! Most of the FFI members may soon turn into fascists, if left unchecked.

Now to some comments made by FFI goons:

yeezevee: I really don't know what to make of this clown. Poor miserable soul, a birdbrain, cannot not even address or discuss a point.

M bin lying: He has always been respectful to me.

FinallyFree: A worthless soul, full of verbal diarrhoea, who is still not free. Even after giving up "Islam", the man has not changed or improved. This guy will remain in the "Taleban" or "the Evangelist" Mode for life. Another fake ex-Muslim.

skynightblaze: A Hindu fanatic and extremist. This school boy has nothing better to do. Suffers from extreme verbal diarrhoea. He is on my ignore list. A retard, a tard and a megalomaniac.

charleslemartel: He knows the truth but is too scared of FFI megalomaniacs.

Ixolite: If he/she were the lying Moderator at the time I was wrongly banned, then he/she is not trustworthy at all. I would consider him/her a dishonest person. Anyway, I have never seen him/her contributing anything worthwhile. You might have read the recent episode when he/she was kicked out as a Moderator by Ali Sina, without a word in advance. Another 2-3 liner.

debunker: Looks like FFI's own created Muslim clone and clown after FFI realised that there are not many Muslim posters. Tries to act well as a 'Muslim' but gets caught easily. I spotted the fake immediately upon his arrival. Ask him to come and discuss Qur'aan, verse by verse with me on my site.

aksel ankersen: This is the most hilarious goon of FFI. I just read his silly comment:

Quote:
Sright

He wrote WiSsAm's name in Arabic as ويسام

Which would be pronounced "Wayassim".

Look at this fool, who reads that Arabic as WA-YASSIM. Rotflmao.
Looks like this goon aksel ankersen does not even know how to read Arabic and has anchored himself into mud. lol!

I can see most of FFI members are scared to write on my site. I can understand their fright. However, being pathological liars, they should be able to write there.

There are many more but I do not wish to name them now.

The problem with FFI and COEM is that they are not on the ground.
In fact, if they want to succeed, they should set up their stalls in some cities openly. Imagine FFI and COEM stalls in America and Europe. Can they do that? Roflmao!

They cannot. Simply because they would not dare and no one would believe the pathological liars.

Thanks, mate
BMZ

Edited to add another Zorat goon, who does not even know a word or alphabet of Arabic and Persian.
Post Posted:
Wed 29 Apr, 2009 2:22 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

I refer to your post of Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 am, addressed to Khalil at FFI regarding debates, discussions, etc.

It appears to me as if Khalil is hesitant to write and discuss on Ixolite's site and I see him putting in conditions.

I believe you and I were the first ones who introduced and brought civility to Khalil, before he was civil.

Tell him, he can discuss Qur'aan on Ixolite's site by way of topics, if he is so hesitant about having a debate with Mastablaster.

Mastablaster, you and me should be enough to handle a multitude of FFIers anywhere.

I just hope Ixolite and her team enforce the rules of the Forum set up by them and make sure they are strictly followed. If Ixolite and her moderators are going to have it FFI style, then it would be a total waste of our time.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 30 Apr, 2009 1:00 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

I refer to your post of Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 am, addressed to Khalil at FFI regarding debates, discussions, etc.

It appears to me as if Khalil is hesitant to write and discuss on Ixolite's site and I see him putting in conditions.

I believe you and I were the first ones who introduced and brought civility to Khalil, before he was civil.

Tell him, he can discuss Qur'aan on Ixolite's site by way of topics, if he is so hesitant about having a debate with Mastablaster.

Mastablaster, you and me should be enough to handle a multitude of FFIers anywhere.

I just hope Ixolite and her team enforce the rules of the Forum set up by them and make sure they are strictly followed. If Ixolite and her moderators are going to have it FFI style, then it would be a total waste of our time.

Salaams
BMZ

Sure mate, I am still waiting for a reply, they want it civil and we will give it civily to them

Here is my last comment on FFI mate:

Salam all

I am sure everyone by now should have recognized the resident FFI traitor debunker, or debonked as I like to call him, or de_punk_er as M Blaster like to call him

A freak who is portraying his filthy arse as a Muslim, yet he is telling us that the Quran condones raping the slaves.

The freak also promotes Jehovah Witness crap, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see an example of such:

de_punk_er wrote:
I BEG you dear Fathom... I just realized that the case for my faith is extremely weak, but the case for JW is strong, could we now discuss JW which is free of all these arguments you brought up against my faith?

See what the filthy traitor is saying regarding Islam, which suppose to be his religion as the liar claimed on FFI: I just realized that the case for my faith (Islam) is extremely weak., see how he promotes JW crap afterward: but the case for JW is strong

Let me explain to you, why the filthy traitor said the above,

There is a new member on FFI named DrZaid, he sound like an atheist or an ex Muslim, or whatever, it does not really matter, what matters that he wants to discuss religions, so the filthy Muslim traitor on FFI debunker, is recommending for him JW, because JW faith have no concept of Hell, while Islam has such concept.

Sort of those kafirs reject Islam because of such concept of Hell as a reward for them. So it will be better to be JW follower because they have no hell

This is how the filthy Muslim traitor is justifying his crap:

debunker wrote:
JW faith doesn't suffer from any of the drawbacks you brought up against Islam in my discussion with you, then why shouldn't we recommend it to him, rather than atheism?

See, it is like being an atheist is very bad thing according to such filthy and confused traitor, however he did not explain why it is bad?

I guess the only answer is because if God exists then all atheists will be barbecued in hell

What a nice guy of a freak debunker turned to be, he is very keen to save a stranger (DrZaid) from atheism and consequently save him from hell. Hahahah so instead he is sending him to another hell according to the freak own belief, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

And whoever seeks a religion but (the religion of) Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be among the losers.

ومن يبتغ غير الاسلام دينا فلن يقبل منه وهو في الاخره من الخاسرين

[The Quran ; 3:85]

How clear, see above, according to debunker own belief: And whoever seeks a religion but (the religion of) Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be among the losers.

Here is the facts again:

1- Debunker claims to be a Muslim
2- Debunker agrees that the case of Islam is weak
3- Debunker recommends JW for a stranger instead of being an atheist, simply to save him from hell
4- Debunker claimed religion (Islam) says that anyone who seeks a religion other than Islam, will be a loser in the hereafter, i.e must go to hell.

This must prove to you how stupid, ignorant, freak, confused and dumb such traitor debunker is

His stupidity does not stop there, let me show you another clear example:

There is a kafir on FFI named Winston, looks like a young guy in his early twenties, or late teens, while I agree that guy seems nice, he is actually another malice enemy of Islam who consistently attack Allah, Mohammed, Islam and the Quran.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see what the Quran tells us in relation to dealing with such clear enemy of our religion, I will use Shakir translation for now:

O you who believe! do not take My enemy and your enemy for friends: would you offer them love while they deny what has come to you of the truth, driving out the Messenger and yourselves because you believe in Allah, your Lord? If you go forth struggling hard in My path and seeking My pleasure, would you manifest love to them? And I know what you conceal and what you manifest; and whoever of you does this, he indeed has gone astray from the straight path.

يأيها الذين امنوا لا تتخذوا عدوي وعدوكم اولياء تلقون اليهم بالمودة وقد كفروا بما جاءكم من الحق يخرجون الرسول واياكم ان تؤمنوا بالله ربكم ان كنتم خرجتم جهادا في سبيلي وابتغاء مرضاتي تسرون اليهم بالمودة وانا اعلم بما اخفيتم وما اعلنتم ومن يفعله منكم فقد ضل سواء السبيل

[The Quran ; 60:1]
-> See how clear according to the faith of traitor debunker: O you who believe! do not take My enemy and your enemy for friends: would you offer them love while they deny what has come to you of the truth , that he should never take the enemy of Allah and the enemy of Islam as guardians, see how the verse raised a valid argument: would you manifest love to them?

This fact was stressed more clearly in another verse, saying the opposite that the true believers will never take the enemy of Islam as friends:

You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; these are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and whom He has strengthened with an inspiration from Him: and He will cause them to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him these are Allah�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´s party: now surely the party of Allah are the successful ones.

لا تجد قوما يؤمنون بالله واليوم الاخر يوادون من حاد الله ورسوله ولو كانوا اباءهم او ابناءهم او اخوانهم او عشيرتهم اولئك كتب في قلوبهم الايمان وايدهم بروح منه ويدخلهم جنات تجري من تحتها الانهار خالدين فيها رضي الله عنهم ورضوا عنه اولئك حزب الله الا ان حزب الله هم المفلحون

[The Quran ; 58:22]
-> See how clear it is: You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk

Therefore, if we find one claiming to be a Muslim (debunker), while befriending those who act in opposition (Winston) to Allah and His Messenger, HE MUST NOT BE A BELIEVER

Now let me show you how that filthy traitor dealt with his suppose to be enemy of his religion and the enemy of Allah

It was a thread raised by the traitor, attacking the religion of Christianity, so Winston joined the discussion, and here is what the traitor said to him:

debunker wrote:
Winston!
Your very presence here is an HONOR bestowed upon me!

Here you have it all, the filthy tard of a freak debunker aka de_punk_er, is a clear cut kafir

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 30 Apr, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:51 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: To: Aksel Ankersen of FFI & COEM, read this kid! Reply with quote  

Aksel wrote at FFI:

Aksel_Arkeson wrote:
Sright

Do not comment and write anything, if you do not even know how Arabic is written in various scripts. You make an ass of yourself by doing so.

How can you read it as WA-YA-SSIM? How do you get the YA sound? lol!

Go, read Qur'aan in various scripts and figure. Roflmao!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 30 Apr, 2009 8:11 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: To: Aksel Ankersen of FFI & COEM, read this kid! Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Aksel wrote at FFI:

Aksel_Arkeson wrote:
Sright

Do not comment and write anything, if you do not even know how Arabic is written in various scripts. You make an ass of yourself by doing so.

How can you read it as WA-YA-SSIM? How do you get the YA sound? lol!

Go, read Qur'aan in various scripts and figure. Roflmao!

BMZ

I copied your comment to him mate, and added the following after it:

Now, here is something for you to look at:

http://www.tunisia-sat.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1650866

Can you see the name Weesam written with a Ya?

Therefore Weesam with a Ya or without a Ya is 100% right in Arabic, because it is a human name, do you get it?

Cheers

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 8:25 pm
shindeiru
Knight
Knight

Faith:

blank.gif

bros, you know what really made me puke with this dee-punk-er? i gave him a lengthy response with quran verses full of wisdom that he should take heed from them and at the end of my post, i included a very short sentence telling him not to hang out with sons of b*tches.
the guy did not even say one single word on all the verses from the noble quran and instead made a big drama not once, or twice but 3 posts about my last sentence because it might hurt the other FFI members' feelings, his fellow enemies of islam.

his case is amply described in 60:1 brought by ahmed, and dee-punk-er is unmasked so obviously that im sure many non-muslims at FFI will agree with us.

and about the debate with khalil, let him bring it and call his best elements.
Post Posted:
Thu 30 Apr, 2009 8:39 pm