You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ahmed, Your posts on FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ahmed, Your posts on FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Has the kid, skynightblaze bin Abu Huraiarah changed his nick? Has the boy left the site?

Have not heard from you about him for quite a while.
Post Posted:
Sun 21 Nov, 2010 5:11 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: yeezevee of Ali Sina's FFI Cesspool Reply with quote  

Has yeezevee left FFI Cesspool, Ahmed? Have not seen him writing at all.

Have you also noted that the lead writers of FFI have left? I can see only a few clueless FFI goons writing on that site.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 13 Dec, 2010 3:06 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: DEBUNKING ALI SINA AND FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Have you read this before?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=79594037526&topic=12367

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=79594037526

Donald Morgan has had a very good exchange with Ali Sina but in the end, the FFI lead goon Ali Sina ran away.

Quote:
Donald
I would like to respond to your post here.

There have been other ex-Muslims turned athiests who have come out and spread lies against Islam. Their lies stem from their lack of understanding of the Deen and their own cultural experiences, which has nohing to do with Islam. People like:

Salman Rushdie
Irshad Manji
Ayan Hirsi Ali

and many others have come forward with their claims. They have done so openly and you could find a lot of information about these people on the internet, including pictures and video.

When we look at Ali Sina we see something different. There is little to no information about this person. All we know is that he is a supposed doctor from iran who was once a Muslim and that Ali Sina is not his real name. I was suspicious of this myself and my suspicions only grew after my personal interactions with this person named Ali Sina.

If you read all seven parts of the debate i had with this person you see something suspicious. The person who called themself Ali Sina writes with great grammar and structure in the English language. HE demonstrates his ability to use complex words and sentence structures. This is most evident in parts 1 to 4 of the debate. When you look at parts 5 to 7 we see something different. the writer od thses entries appears to have an elementary understanding of the English language. The complex sentence structures and wordings that were present in parts 1 to 4 are not to be found in parts 5 to seven. the person who worte the first 4 parts of the debate is equal to a native English speaking person, whilr the person who wrote parts 5 to 7 clearly looks like a person whose second language is English.

This lead me to the conclusion that I was not debating a single person named ALi SIna but a group, of at least 2 people. I still believe that there is not a single person who calls himself Ali Sina. I believe that Ali Sina represents a group of people who are bent on slandering Islam.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 20 Dec, 2010 2:10 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: How Polemic Christian Sites Lie Through Their Teeth Reply with quote  

Happy New Year, everyone

A Christian wrote on another site:

Islam is a Religion of Peace

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm

My Response:

Just after Jesus vanished from the scene, a wicked, self-loathing man started preaching lies and generations of wicked men after him spread more lies, which led to the founding of Christianity.

Another wicked generation has started spreading lies recently and evangelical Christian bastards like pat Robertson, Sam Shamoun, Robert Spencer and many others are doing that on thereligionofpeace.com and these polemic Christian assholes do nothing but misreport, misinform and tell lies, which ignorant fools quote on forums, without even reading, understanding and checking. Even you, my truly did the same!

Let me show you how these Evangelical Christian bastards at thereligionofpeace.com do that:

Take a look at this, written by the polemicists:

Quote:
According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

In the above passage written by the Jesus freaks and goons, the writer mentions "and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her" and provides references by quoting two ahaadith,(Muslim 3341) and Bukhari 6:298.

But if you go and read the two links, you will not find anything about fondling the little girl in the tub!

This is what the lying men of religion-of-no-truth (Christianity) do shamelessly.

Thanks for bringing up that link.
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Jan, 2011 10:03 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: DEMOLISH HADITH WITH QUR'AAN Reply with quote  

An FFI goon wrote on a Face Book discussion and quoted the following Hadith from the Liar Ibn Hisham:

Quote:
lets see what ibn isham says:

The books written on the life of Muhammad relate that it was Muhammad who wrote the reconciliation of Hudaibia himself.

It was said in his biography written by Ibn Hisham, "... and we have with us the Messenger of God, peace be upon him, who can write, together with Suhail."

And Qur'aan says in 29:48 clearly:

Quote:
وَمَا كُنْتَ تَتْلُو مِنْ قَبْلِهِ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ

And it simply means:

"Neither you recited any Book before it nor did you write it yourself. If you had, the purveyors of falsehood would have voiced their doubts."

Verse 29:49 bursts Ibn Hisham's bubble and the bubbles of others.
Post Posted:
Thu 17 Feb, 2011 5:30 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: RESPONSE ON THE S0-CALLED SANAA QUR'AAN Reply with quote  

There is no such thing known as the Sanaa Qur'aan.

They did not find a complete Qur'aan at Sanaa. lol!

What they found were manuscripts, parchments, fragments and papers totaling about 40,000. The Arabic Qur'aan that I have, has only 610 pages.

Qur'aan does not contain thousands of pages. One can see the idiocy of Puin and the people who read and quote him.

Usually, Muslims do not throw torn and tattered pages of Qur'aan or other religious scripts. They bury them or drop them in the rivers or the sea.

Whether the Codex was done in 655 AD or 700 AD, does not matter.

What matters is that all the Surahs were in the hearts and minds of the companions and scribes. Also, the scribes had written down various Surahs.

Re-writing was done in the past and is still practised by students of Arabic and calligraphy.

I have already said that at the end of the day, before Puin went silent for ever, he thanked God and wrote:

""The important thing, thank God, is that these Yemeni Qur'anic fragments do not differ from those found in museums and libraries elsewhere, with the exception of details that do not touch the Qur'an itself, but are rather differences in the way words are spelled. This phenomenon is well-known, even in the Qur'an published in Cairo in which is written: "

It was a hoax.

Last edited by BMZ on Fri 18 Feb, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 17 Feb, 2011 11:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Who is this FFI goon on facebook, mate?
Fri 18 Feb, 2011 3:26 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Who is this FFI goon on facebook, mate?

Will PM you later, mate.
Post Posted:
Fri 18 Feb, 2011 5:48 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: DO NOT TAKE ANYONE AS YOUR FRIEND Reply with quote  

Hi everyone,

Enjoy reading this whine and rant from Christians:

http://www.rebelnews.org/books/zionism/8819-the-talmudic-roots-of-jewish-intolerance-towards-all-criticism

Rofl
Post Posted:
Mon 21 Feb, 2011 3:39 pm