You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - I would denounce Christianity
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information I would denounce Christianity

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: I would denounce Christianity Reply with quote  

I would denounce Christianity only reading these verses About Prophet Lut alayhi salam.in Genesis

19:30And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

19:31And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

19:32Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

19:33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

19:34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

19:35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

19:36Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

19:37And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. 19:38And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

Mere work of Satan in the Holy book considered by Christians
Post Posted:
Fri 03 Nov, 2006 6:33 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam mate

I won't take it to the extreme and denounce the whole religion, there is no doubt that the story mentioned above is a lie about one of the great prophets therefore our duty is to exose the false in it while accepting the true Chrsitainity as a religion sent by Allah at some point during the history of mankind on earth

Take care
Post Posted:
Sat 04 Nov, 2006 7:56 pm
martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Pisces

ukengland.gif

You quote only part of the story.

Remember, Lot was afraid to escape to the mountain lest some evil would overtake him. It is written, AND LOT WENT UP OUT OF ZOAR, AND DWELT IN THE MOUNTAIN, AND HIS TWO DAUGHTERS WITH HIM; FOR HE FEARED TO DWELL IN ZOAR: AND HE DWELT IN A CAVE-Gen 19:30.

How much better it is to obey God the first time and not argue with Him. We need to learn to be childlike, humble, and submissive before God's Word without arguing.
Lot had gone toward Sodom with great riches. He came out hesitantly and having nearly nothing. He had become a compromiser. He came out with a carnal or lukewarm attitude. He had become fearful. He had lost nearly all worldly possessions even his house. He lost his sons-in-law. He lost his friends. He lost his wife, and his daughters had become perverted. Lot went toward Sodom rich. He came out poor.
Did Lot succeed in causing Sodom to repent? No. Did they cause him to become carnal? Yes. Did his wife and daughters turn from the ways of God? Yes. Were the sons-in-law that were engaged to his daughters men of faith? No.
AND THE FIRSTBORN SAID UNTO THE YOUNGER, OUR FATHER IS OLD, AND THERE IS NOT A MAN IN THE EARTH TO COME IN UNTO US (that we may preserve seed of our father)...COME, LET US MAKE OUR FATHER DRINK WINE, AND WE WILL LIE WITH HIM...AND THE FIRSTBORN WENT IN, AND LAY WITH HER FATHER; AND HE PERCEIVED NOT...AND...ON THE MORROW...THE YOUNGER AROSE AND LAY WITH HIM-Gen 19:31-35.

Lot????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s own daughters had become perverted with Sodom????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s standards.

Thats how it should be told.

Last edited by martyn on Tue 14 Nov, 2006 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 9:18 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
warner

usa.gif

Peace

According to the Bible Lot was Abrahams nephew. So where was Abraham and his family living at that time ?
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 11:35 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

warner wrote:
Peace

According to the Bible Lot was Abrahams nephew. So where was Abraham and his family living at that time ?

That is one hell of an argument bro

Thanks a lot
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 12:24 am
martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Pisces

ukengland.gif

Hi

This thread certainly raises the question whether it should be renamed "defend your religion". It also raises the question whether christians are welcome here.

Do not interpret this as an attack on you good people, nor that I would ever contemplate doing so, but what would the reaction be (and I want to make myself perfectly clear here on this point, that I would never do so) if I was to denounce Islam and to find fault in the Quran. Not a pleasant one I am sure.

Is it not better to accept the differences in all religions, cultures and creeds and live our lives harmoniously.

Peace to us all

Regards

Martyn
Post Posted:
Thu 07 Dec, 2006 10:52 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

martyn wrote:
Hi

Hello mate

martyn wrote:
This thread certainly raises the question whether it should be renamed "defend your religion".

Please suggest whatever and I will do it for you

martyn wrote:
It also raises the question whether christians are welcome here.

of course they are very welcomed, i was raised between them and I also wanted to marry a christian one day and her family refused because i;m a muslim

however religious debates between muslims and christians must be steamy and heated somehow, I was debating both religions with my christians friends in egypt almost every day and we fought hard but at the end of they we styaed good friends, indeed one of them keeps calling me in Austrlaia almost everyday despite he is a hard core christians who can insult Islam easily

so please don't be offended and if you have any critics to islam, you are welcomed to put it on any forum freely

martyn wrote:
Do not interpret this as an attack on you good people, nor that I would ever contemplate doing so, but what would the reaction be (and I want to make myself perfectly clear here on this point, that I would never do so) if I was to denounce Islam and to find fault in the Quran. Not a pleasant one I am sure.

as you can see that I'm against this notion of denouncing chtistianity and even jaudism, it is a bit hard core to suggest denouncing any religion, even the atheists if we consider them as a religion

on the other hand I'm in favour in exposing the corruption the humans did to their religions being Islam, christianity or juadism, makes no difference to me

so please if you see corruption by muslims I encourage you to expose it

martyn wrote:
Is it not better to accept the differences in all religions, cultures and creeds and live our lives harmoniously.

it is going to always be hard mate to unify all religions and cultures, I believe the original message for all humaity is the same that there is one God and we will be held accountable, this message due to the human corruption is totally ignored by most humans now days

martyn wrote:
Peace to us all

Regards

Martyn

Likewise to you bro

Thu 07 Dec, 2006 11:06 pm
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Buddhism
Zodiac: Libra

india.gif

The prophet Lot could not have been a sinner because he has found honourable mention in the Koran.

The OT is full of Satanic Verses.

We cannot list them here for fear of annoying not only the Jews and the Christians, but also many Muslim Brothers.

Thankfully, the Koran and the New Testament are free and clean from such slanderous passages.

Fri 16 Mar, 2007 8:27 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: I would denounce Christianity Reply with quote  

Hindi wrote:
The prophet Lot could not have been a sinner because he has found honourable mention in the Koran.

The OT is full of Satanic Verses.

We cannot list them here for fear of annoying not only the Jews and the Christians, but also many Muslim Brothers.

Thankfully, the Koran and the New Testament are free and clean from such slanderous passages.

Salam Hindi

I appreciate your contibution to FI, please feel free to post any passage from any scripture including the OT, the NT and the Quran that may incline a satanic idea

Take care bro

Fri 16 Mar, 2007 9:16 pm
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Buddhism
Zodiac: Libra

india.gif

Wa Assalam Alaykum brother,

I would not like to list them myself.

There may be hundreds of them.

But I would like the believers, be they Muslim, Christian, or Jews, to use their own judgement.

The criterion is to ask oneself whether the Creator of the Universe would give such a commandment which runs against the harmony of his own laws and with the rest of the Universe.

A good criterion would be, as the Koran says:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Allah makes the Sun to rise from the East. Canst thou make it to rise from the West?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Another one would be to see, if the commandment sounds important, whether it has been confirmed by the Koran. As in many places the Koran clearly denounces some traditions of the Jews. Some clearly, and some obliquely.

Love,

Sat 17 Mar, 2007 2:50 pm