You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Who has got the ???????????????¢??Holy Spirit???????
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Who has got the ???????????????¢??Holy Spirit???????

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
zack
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Who has got the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????? Reply with quote  

Who has got the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢???????????????????????

There are several people who call themselves ?????????????????????¢??born again Christians?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? and believe that they have the Holy Spirit with them for their guidance. These people are very stubborn with regard to their beliefs and clam that they are the only people on the right path. Several years ago, a woman was arrested by the police for chopping her 4 months baby into pieces. When the cops questioned her, she said she only did what God wanted her to do. Her belief was that God (The Holy Spirit) was speaking to her. She was of course sent to rehabilitation center for ?????????????????????¢??treatment?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? because the court Judge thought she was insane.

A couple weeks ago, I met a Christian missionary (a protestant) of the same ?????????????????????¢??born again?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? category. He started explaining me what Trinity is and asked me to accept his belief. When I asked him few questions that shattered his belief, he said he can?????????????????????¢??t be wrong because he is guided by the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????.

The other day, I happened to meet another Christian missionary (a Jehovah?????????????????????¢??s Witness), again of the same category. He too has got the same ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? but his belief was completely different than that of the Protestant Christian I met. This guy didn?????????????????????¢??t believe in Trinity and considers Jesus as an apostle of God.

Now, how do we know who is right? I ask this question to both the gentlemen, but got no convincing answer. So I decided to figure it out myself. Jesus is reported to have said in the Bible how to find out a true believer. Let me quote that from the Bible:

These signs will accompany those who have believed:

1. In My name they will cast out demons.
2. They will speak with new tongues.
3. They will pick up serpent.
4. And if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them.
5. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. [Mark 16:17-18]

I haven't yet come across a single born again Christian who passed the above tests. So it's only logical to believe that those who claim to have "Holy Spirit" with them are most likely either insane or liars.
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Sep, 2009 7:22 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salaam brother Ahmed,

Hope all is well with you. I wrote this article myself based on my experience. I hope this sub-forum is the right place to add stuff like this. Feel free to make any changes.

May Allah guide us always closer to the truth.
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Sep, 2009 7:29 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

zack wrote:
Salaam brother Ahmed,

Hope all is well with you. I wrote this article myself based on my experience. I hope this sub-forum is the right place to add stuff like this. Feel free to make any changes.

May Allah guide us always closer to the truth.

Salam mate

Good to see you around

I don't edit any comment by any member unless it mocks Allah or any of His messengers, so feel free to exress your opinions

I am at work currently and will read your article when i get home

Take care

Thu 03 Sep, 2009 1:02 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Who has got the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????? Reply with quote  

zack wrote:
Who has got the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢???????????????????????

I don?????????????????????¢??t think any human got it, bro

zack wrote:
There are several people who call themselves ?????????????????????¢??born again Christians?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

I also believe that there are so many people who think that they are Muslims while the fact of the matter that they are not.

zack wrote:
and believe that they have the Holy Spirit with them for their guidance.

This is just clear cut typical Christian crap

zack wrote:
These people are very stubborn with regard to their beliefs and clam that they are the only people on the right path.

That is the case with any religion, or even any sect within a religion, I think it is built in the human nature, that is why people need a Supreme Judge to judge that in which they differed.

zack wrote:
Several years ago, a woman was arrested by the police for chopping her 4 months baby into pieces. When the cops questioned her, she said she only did what God wanted her to do.

A stupid and dumb woman of course, God never commands killing innocent people.

zack wrote:
Her belief was that God (The Holy Spirit) was speaking to her.

In her Barbie world, of course.

zack wrote:
She was of course sent to rehabilitation center for ?????????????????????¢??treatment?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? because the court Judge thought she was insane.

She might be, but what an excuse for any murderer to get away with crime.

zack wrote:
A couple weeks ago, I met a Christian missionary (a protestant) of the same ?????????????????????¢??born again?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? category. He started explaining me what Trinity is

Hahaha, no Christian, born again or not, can explain such flawed concept of trinity. I guess he was just spinning around.

zack wrote:
and asked me to accept his belief.

Sure, but only after he convince the listeners that what he is saying is not pure crap and non sense

zack wrote:
When I asked him few questions that shattered his belief, he said he can?????????????????????¢??t be wrong because he is guided by the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????.

Hahahaha

That is the case with many confused Muslims too, they think that they are guided by Allah, let?????????????????????¢??s look at the following verse:

فريقا هدي وفريقا حق عليهم الضلالة انهم اتخذوا الشياطين اولياء من دون الله ويحسبون انهم مهتدون

A party (whom) He has guided and a party upon whom the misguidance was just; indeed, they took the devils for guardians other than Allah, and they think that they are guided.
[Al Quran ; 7:30]

-> See: indeed, they took the devils for guardians other than Allah, and they think that they are guided , how clear

zack wrote:
The other day, I happened to meet another Christian missionary (a Jehovah?????????????????????¢??s Witness), again of the same category. He too has got the same ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Lol, funny indeed, how many are so deluded.

zack wrote:
but his belief was completely different than that of the Protestant Christian I met. This guy didn?????????????????????¢??t believe in Trinity and considers Jesus as an apostle of God.

Yep, all J W will tell you so, I debated many of them face to face, in one incident they two ladies failed with me bad that they had to bring an old man the following day, whom I slam dunked with ease and never seen their faces again.

I think those cult followers are a bit smart, they were Christians who could not buy the crap that Jesus is god, so they created they own sect that is based on the religion of Christianity but while Jesus is an apostle of god. I believe they still believe that Jesus as an apostle died for our sins (not sure about that)

I found them stupid indeed, because the Quran said about Jesus what they came to conclude concerning his divinity status, yet they are arrogant not to submit to the truth as stated in the Quran 1400 years ago. See how the Quran said exactly what J W believe about Jesus:

ما المسيح ابن مريم الا رسول قد خلت من قبله الرسل وامه صديقة كانا ياكلان الطعام انظر كيف نبين لهم الايات ثم انظر اني يؤفكون

The Messiah son of Marium is not except a messenger, indeed, the messengers before him have passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat the food. See how We explain to them the signs then see how they are deluded.
[Al Quran ; 5:75]

-> See: The Messiah son of Marium is not except a messenger

Not strangely, this is also what the Bible say, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look:

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

(Mark ; 10:18)

And:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

(John ; 17:3)

zack wrote:
Now, how do we know who is right?

Well, both are wrong.

zack wrote:
I ask this question to both the gentlemen, but got no convincing answer.

He spun around, I am sure

zack wrote:
So I decided to figure it out myself. Jesus is reported to have said in the Bible how to find out a true believer. Let me quote that from the Bible:

Great, this is how you corner the confused Christians, regardless which sect they follow, quote the Bible for them:

zack wrote:

Sounds like rubbish to me, if you ask me.

zack wrote:
I haven't yet come across a single born again Christian who passed the above tests.

Of course you will never find one, this is because Mark 16:17-18 is nothing but pure rubbish.

zack wrote:
So it's only logical to believe that those who claim to have "Holy Spirit" with them are most likely either insane or liars.

Well, not just that, but as well, deluded, confused and most certainly, bound to hell if they do not repent and follow the right and complete message in the Quran.

Cheers mate

Thu 03 Sep, 2009 4:52 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Who has got the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????? Reply with quote  

zack wrote:

There are several people who call themselves ?????????????????????¢??born again Christians?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? and believe that they have the Holy Spirit with them for their guidance. These people are very stubborn with regard to their beliefs and clam that they are the only people on the right path. Several years ago, a woman was arrested by the police for chopping her 4 months baby into pieces. When the cops questioned her, she said she only did what God wanted her to do. Her belief was that God (The Holy Spirit) was speaking to her. She was of course sent to rehabilitation center for ?????????????????????¢??treatment?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? because the court Judge thought she was insane.

A couple weeks ago, I met a Christian missionary (a protestant) of the same ?????????????????????¢??born again?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? category. He started explaining me what Trinity is and asked me to accept his belief. When I asked him few questions that shattered his belief, he said he can?????????????????????¢??t be wrong because he is guided by the ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢??????????????????????.

The other day, I happened to meet another Christian missionary (a Jehovah?????????????????????¢??s Witness), again of the same category. He too has got the same ?????????????????????¢??Holy Spirit?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? but his belief was completely different than that of the Protestant Christian I met. This guy didn?????????????????????¢??t believe in Trinity and considers Jesus as an apostle of God.

Now, how do we know who is right? I ask this question to both the gentlemen, but got no convincing answer. So I decided to figure it out myself. Jesus is reported to have said in the Bible how to find out a true believer. Let me quote that from the Bible:

I haven't yet come across a single born again Christian who passed the above tests. So it's only logical to believe that those who claim to have "Holy Spirit" with them are most likely either insane or liars.

Salaams, Zack

The 'Holy Spirit' of Christianity is really a hoax and does not exist as an entity.

What Jesus really meant was for people to repent sincerely and turn to God Almighty.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Sep, 2009 9:00 pm
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

I am going to post this as an article on another website. I think this is one of the best ways to shut the mouth of the so called "born again Christians"
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Sep, 2009 9:17 pm
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I believe they still believe that Jesus as an apostle died for our sins (not sure about that)

You are right brother. They don't believe Jesus to be God.
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Sep, 2009 9:24 pm
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

Peace be with you all,

Brother Ahmed, I met one such Protestant Christian on a website. I asked him to come here on this forum(in this particular thread) to discuss about his "holy spirit". I sent him a link to this thread and this is what he said:

zack,

You are correct that to confirm whether the Holy Spirit does produce the right kind of fruit takes time. This is why the Qur'an tells you to avoid having Christians as friends or protectors. The author of the Qur'an does not want you to see the power of the Holy Spirit. As for moving our discussion, you can't order the Holy Spirit around or "dare" Him into doing something. If I go over there, it would be without the Holy Spirit, and so I would not be strong enough on my own. He has told me to come here, and so here I am. If He tells me to go there, there I will go.

Brother, I encouraged him several times to visit this website when he started talking about "contradictions in the Quran" but he never did.

Here is the complete discussion:
http://www.askmuslims.com/2009/06/why-was-quran-revealed-in-arabic.html
Post Posted:
Wed 09 Sep, 2009 9:24 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

zack wrote:
Peace be with you all,
Brother Ahmed,

Salam brother Zack

zack wrote:
I met one such Protestant Christian on a website. I asked him to come here on this forum(in this particular thread) to discuss about his "holy spirit". I sent him a link to this thread and this is what he said:

I don't think a Christian will come here and debate, this is because anyone who reads my writings will quickly realize that I am not an easy chap to debate, this also applies to the Muslims who worship the hadith, they have no balls to come here and confront my accusation against them that they are Mushrikoon, so do not expect that Christian will do, especially after they read this thread on this web site:

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=53

I think you should print it and pass it to him, that article is not about contradiction in the Bible, rather the truthfulness of some passages in the Bible, give it to him and see what he has to say

zack wrote:
zack,

You are correct that to confirm whether the Holy Spirit does produce the right kind of fruit takes time.

Funny indeed, how long it should take a Christian to comprehend such non sense they allege about Jesus and the holy spirit?

zack wrote:
This is why the Qur'an tells you to avoid having Christians as friends or protectors.

Tell that ignorant that the Quran never said so, it only said that we should not take the kafirs as GUARDIANS as in guarding the religion of Islam.

zack wrote:
The author of the Qur'an does not want you to see the power of the holy Spirit.

Haha, as if you can prevent seeing it by some words, how insane and dumb those hard core Christians

zack wrote:
As for moving our discussion, you can't order the Holy Spirit around or "dare" Him into doing something.

What that suppose to mean exactly?

Well, I am not going to debate the holy spirit, I am going to debate those dumb who believe in the holy spirit, can his holy spirit stops me?

zack wrote:
If I go over there, it would be without the Holy Spirit,

Lolo, how deluded, so he needs the help of his imaginary holy spirit to debate others, hahahahah, this is so funny mate, thanks for the laugh

zack wrote:
and so I would not be strong enough on my own.

Strong in what exactly? In Thinking?

Man, I cannot stand the stupidity and delusions of those confused Christians

zack wrote:
He has told me to come here, and so here I am. If He tells me to go there, there I will go.[/color]

i.e., he will never come because there is not such thing called holy spirit, only in his Barbie world, it exists

zack wrote:
Brother, I encouraged him several times to visit this website when he started talking about "contradictions in the Quran" but he never did.

Of course he won't, we don't need him anyway, he needs us and needs to u understand the true guidance in the Quran and in his Bible

zack wrote:
Here is the complete discussion:
http://www.askmuslims.com/2009/06/why-was-quran-revealed-in-arabic.html

How about you post that thread (link above) on that web site?

Let me know bro

Cheers

Wed 09 Sep, 2009 4:36 pm
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

I requested this Protestant Christian to reply to my article(Who Has Got the Holy Spirit) and after so many days he came back with his crap.

Christian Replied

First, let me say I can understand why you might think you have proven Christianity false. I remember before I became a Christian that I made very similar statements. To understand what is going on here, we must recognize that your comment is actually two completely separate questions in one.

First, how can different people, each claiming to have the Holy Spirit, say opposite things? It is disappointing to watch other people who claim to be Christian misrepresenting God. There have been Christians down through the ages that have used the Holy Spirit as a type of trump card to give their own selfish desires a masquerade of divine authorship.

Jesus was very clear about the Holy Spirit,

13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Jesus tells us how to know whether what we are experiencing is our own flesh fooling us, or whether God via the Holy Spirit is speaking. 1) What He says glorifies Jesus, and 2) He will never contradict what He says. In your two examples, it is easy to see that these people do not have the true Spirit. In the case of the woman who killed her son, Jesus never commanded for anyone to do that. In the case of the JW, his statement about Jesus does not glorify Him given that Jesus claimed to be God in the flesh. These examples are obvious counterfeits and easy to recognize for those who have the Holy Spirit.

Secondly, you quote Mark 16, which you use as some type of proof text to test whether someone is Christian. This type of mistake is one many Muslims make, neglecting to read the context of the words spoken. Jesus is here commissioning the disciples to proclaim the good news of His death and resurrection throughout the world.

15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Thank you for bringing up this verse. Even today, we see missionaries who take the good news of Jesus to the remotest parts of the world, and many signs such as these do in fact follow them. There are many accounts of miraculous happenings of the types mentioned. I can give you several wonderful biographies of missionaries who have experienced these miracles first hand. Your expectations that these specific miracles would happen ?????????????????????¢??on demand?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? trivialize God?????????????????????¢??s powers. These miracles are not some kind of magic act that we Christians can perform as if we were pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Rather, they are a promise that should we be called to be missionaries to other parts of the world, divine protection will follow. The fact that miracles do follow present day missionaries again proves Jesus to be who He said He was, the Son of God.

As it happens, Satan gave the same accusation to Jesus Himself.

5Then the devil took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, 'HE WILL COMMAND HIS ANGELS CONCERNING YOU'; and 'ON their HANDS THEY WILL BEAR YOU UP, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT STRIKE YOUR FOOT AGAINST A STONE.'"

The devil said ?????????????????????¢??Jesus, if you are really the Son of God, do this miracle now at my command.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? God doesn?????????????????????¢??t work that way. God does not spread the good news of Jesus by sword, or by political system, or by any worldly method. Rather, He changes hearts one at a time. The miracles which may then follow will happen on God?????????????????????¢??s timetable, not ours. I myself have seen miraculous premonitions, but I cannot command them to come. God does not take orders from me, you, or any other human. Yet He gives the possibility of divine intervention to all those who go to preach His Word through our world. Praise God for revealing His true nature as Father, Son, and Spirit.

Thank you Zack for your excellent question.[u]
Post Posted:
Wed 28 Oct, 2009 12:42 am
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

I replied back

Thank you for your dumb comment Robert, I am replying you in the order of your paragraphs so that you understand it well and hope you'll do the same.

1. I don't "think" I prove some born again Christians to be liars, I "know" that I prove they are liars. In short, I don't "think" that, but I "know" that. I have to dismiss your claim that you are a Christian. You were a Christian when you were born, but you are not a Christian any more, in that you don't follow Christ(peace be upon him), you follow your buddy Satan.

2. Yes, you got it right and you are among those "born agains" who misinterpret the message of God.

3. Good quote from the Bible Robert. I have to admit that sometimes you use your sense.

4. You are saying that the Woman was wrong because Jesus will never command anyone to kill, right? How about the following verse:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. [Luke 19:26-27]

May be the holy spirit(or I should say the dirty spirit) knew that the baby will grow up to be the enemy of Jesus, So the Woman was commanded to kill the baby.

Regarding the JW, he was indeed glorifying Jesus. Why do you think glorifying means escalating Jesus to be God? If Jesus wanted his followers to believe that he was indeed the same person as God then why not simply say "I am God"? Are you insane?

All the Muslims of the world, 100% glorify Jesus, in that the Muslims believe that he was one of the mightiest messengers of God and was one of the best personalities ever lived on this planet.

Let's apply this test to the the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him). Prophet Muhammad

i. Glorified Jesus (He was made to Glorify Jesus in the Quran)
ii. He didn't contradict (Find one contradiction in the Quran, please post your "contradictions" on free-islam)

Why don't you follow Muhammad then?

Let's apply this test to Paul. Remember what Paul said:

Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.[1 Corinthians 7:25-]

But the holy spirit does not speak on His own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak. Paul spoke here of his own initiative and unfortunately it was somehow inserted into the "scripture". If he had no commandment from Lord, he should have kept his mouth shut. Obviously, Paul failed the test here.

Finally, let's apply test you Robert. Let me use the Bible.

Now behold, one came and said to Him, 'Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life'?. So Jesus said to him, 'Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments'. [Matthew 19:16-17]

According to the above quote from the Bible,

i.You are supposed to keep the commandments
ii.You are not supposed to call praise Jesus.

Do you keep the commandments? Are you circumsized?

You have been praising Jesus over and over again without any backup. For obvious reasons, you failed the test and you were the most vulnerable one to this test.

5. You said in [Mark 16], Jesus is telling the good news of his death and resurrection, right? OK, let's analyze the following verses:

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass away from me: nevertheless not as I will but as thou will [Matthew 26:39]

Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?" [Matthew 27:46]

If Jesus considered getting crucified on the cross as good news, then why did Jesus question his decision to allow himself to be nailed to the Cross?

Do you think that Jesus was talking to himself? If not then who is Jesus praying to? Was God praying to God? If so then why

God has never been recorded in Old Testament as praying to himself? Why is it not recorded in the Bible that Jesus ever said "I am God"?

With that, your next (false) claim that I quoted the verse out of context is very well refuted. Please Robert, stop playing games, let's find the truth.

6. You said you can give me wonderful biographies of missionaries who performed miracles in the name of Jesus right? Let's look at the following verses:

Not everyone who says to me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness[Matthew 7:21-23]

Did you see what Jesus said to those "missionaries" you are taking about?

Robert, don't be among those who will say on the Judgment day:

And those who disbelieve will say: "Our Lord! Show us those among jinns and men who led us astray, we shall crush them under our feet, so that they become the lowest." Quran[41:29]

I am requesting you one final time to start analyzing and pray God to help.
Post Posted:
Wed 28 Oct, 2009 12:47 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Lol brother Zack

You made my day; you are doing great mate

Take care

Wed 28 Oct, 2009 4:58 am
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

That Christian replied back saying he will answer my questions if I am interested in a personal discussion. Do you see his trick? Why not discuss publicly on the blog? No Christian(who says Jesus is God) can answer the above questions logically.

I also asked to show me a verse where Jesus clearly said he is God or where he said worship me. I told him that the verse should be unequivocal(unambiguous). Can you guys guess what he said? He asked me to show him one verse in the Quran where Allah says "Anna Tawhid".

A Muslim brother jumped into the discussion saying it would be a grammatical blunder to say "Anna Tawhid" and he quoted the verse in chapter 112 Qul hu Wallahu Ahad to show where the oneness of Allah is mentioned. Then the Christian replied back saying it is also a grammatical mistake for some to say "I am God". How stupid can someone be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Brother Ahmed, I don't know Arabic much so can you please confirm that it is indeed a blunder to say "Anna Tawhid".
Post Posted:
Tue 03 Nov, 2009 3:40 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam brother Zack

He is indeed confused, there is no such thing in Arabic that is stated, Anna Tawhid, it makes no sense whatsoever

Allah Wahid

i.e.

Allah is One

Take care mate

Tue 03 Nov, 2009 4:20 am
zack
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

And the debate continued but I forgot to copy and paste the arguments here. anyway below is what the Christian replied.

Christian Missionary's reply
zack,

The more you try to prove Islam, the more you unwittingly prove the truth of Jesus' incarnation, cruicifixion, and resurrection. While I don't think you are interesting in knowing the truth, there may be others here who do. So for them, I will answer one of your points as an illustration. If you want the others answered, we can set up a time to chat.

Let?????????????????????¢??s read these verses from Matthew 7 carefully:

21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.?????????????????????¢?? 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Your attitude is that Christians will approach Jesus for intercession, at which point He will tell the Christian to ?????????????????????¢??depart from Him.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? You point out that the people being rejected are those who did things ?????????????????????¢??in the name of Jesus,?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? i.e. Christians.

Let's ask ourselves what ?????????????????????¢??not everyone?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? means. Does it mean ?????????????????????¢??most?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, ?????????????????????¢??some?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, ?????????????????????¢??few?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, or ?????????????????????¢??none?????????????????????¢??????????????????????? In the most general sense, ?????????????????????¢??Not everyone?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? means ?????????????????????¢??not everyone.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Therefore, by definition, some who do call Jesus "Lord" will enter. Yet Islamic theology teaches that that NO ONE who calls Jesus Lord will enter, but here Jesus clearly indicates some, if not most, will. So zack, the question you must now answer for yourself is ?????????????????????¢??Why are some who call Jesus Lord saved??????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Moreover, here Jesus says, ?????????????????????¢??I never knew you.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? What does it mean for Jesus to know us? How could He know us if He is dead? Apparently, this passage implies that He isn't dead, and He does know some people personally. Therefore, Jesus must still be alive and active in our lives! Then He says, "depart from ME", why didn't He say "depart from Allah"? Why instead does the departure happen away from Himself? Of course, the answer is because Jesus is God, and making us depart from Him is the punishment for not knowing Him, i.e., having that personal relationship. All these questions are ones you will be required to answer some day when you stand before your maker.

And just so you know, Jesus did claim to be God over 50 times. Some are direct, others less so. Again, we can discuss these personally if you so desire.
Post Posted:
Tue 20 Apr, 2010 5:31 am