You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Questions from my elder brother Hamdy
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Questions from my elder brother Hamdy

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Questions from my elder brother Hamdy Reply with quote  

Salam dear brother

I am really delighted with your questions; this is how we are going to get things going so you understand your religion very well and according to Allah words, not to my words and not to anyone else�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s words

This is what I have been doing for the last 9 years or so, answering questions and arguments,

I prefer that the issue is put to me as a question instead of an argument, as with arguments I may be very hostile, sort of I am now automated to what I should to do in reply to any question or argument, a great experience that I cherish, alhamdullelah.

Let me first warn you, that my reply to your questions may be very long, so be patient and try to read it thoroughly, so let me now start with your first question:

My dear brother Hamdy asked:

if Allah sent prophets and messengers one by another..all carrying his wards ..whom should we follow?

Well, Allah did not send messengers with different main message, they all were sent with one message, and this message is one of the simplest to understand, simply:

Allah is One, and we should worship Him

See this great verse:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ (25)
And We did not send before you any messenger except We reveal to him that there is no god but Me, therefore worship Me.
[Al Quran ; 21:25]

That is the main and most important message, dear brother, all messengers carried the same message, and you see this fact further detailed in sura 26 when Allah started to tell us about some of those noble messengers:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ نُوحٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ (106)

When their brother Nuh said to them: Will you not fear (Allah)?
[Al Quran ; 26:106]

إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ (107)

Indeed, I am to you an honest messenger.
[Al Quran ; 26:107]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (108)

So fear Allah and obey me.
[Al Quran ; 26:108]

See, what the noble prophet Nuh said to his people: فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ , i.e. So fear Allah and obey me.

And that was the exact same of what all prophets said to their people, seeing how in the same sura, the Quran is giving us a few examples of messengers who said to their people the exact same:

Here is the noble prophet Hud, saying the exact same to his people:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ هُودٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ (124)

When their brother Aad said to them: Will you not fear (Allah)?
[Al Quran ; 26:124]

إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ (125)

[Al Quran ; 26:125]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (126)

[Al Quran ; 26:126]

And here is the noble prophet Salih saying the exact same to his people:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ صَالِحٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ (142)

When their brother Salih said to them: Will you not fear (Allah)?
[Al Quran ; 26:142]

إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ (143)

[Al Quran ; 26:143]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (144)

[Al Quran ; 26:144]

Here is the noble prophet Lut saying the exact same to his people:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ أَخُوهُمْ لُوطٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ (161)

When their brother Lut said to them: Will you not fear (Allah)?
[Al Quran ; 26:161]

إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ (162)

[Al Quran ; 26:162]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (163)

[Al Quran ; 26:163]

And finally, here is the noble prophet Shauib saying the exact same to his people:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُمْ شُعَيْبٌ أَلَا تَتَّقُونَ (177)

When Shauib said to them: Will you not fear (Allah)?
[Al Quran ; 26:177]

إِنِّي لَكُمْ رَسُولٌ أَمِينٌ (178)

[Al Quran ; 26:178]

فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (179)

[Al Quran ; 26:179]

Therefore, there is nothing that implies that all prophets and messengers were not doing the exact same job assigned to them, you see this fact very obvious when you read the next verse:

وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِيثَاقَهُمْ وَمِنْكَ وَمِنْ نُوحٍ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُمْ مِيثَاقًا غَلِيظًا (7)

And when We took from the prophets their covenant, and from you, and from Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, son of Marium, and We took from them a thick covenant.
[Al Quran ; 33:7]

In fact, Allah clearly told us that what is ordained upon the noble prophet Mohammed is the exact same that was ordained over the noble prophet Nuh and many other prophets and messengers, see the next verse:

شَرَعَ لَكُمْ مِنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ ۚ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يُنِيبُ (13)

He has ordained for you of the religion what He enjoined upon Nuh and that which We have revealed to you and that which We enjoined upon Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, to establish the religion and be not divided therein. Hard to the unbelievers is that to which you invite them; Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides to Himself whoever turns (to Him).
[Al Quran ; 42:13]

-> Now, can you read in the above verse, that such important Wasayiah from Allah Himself to all prophets and messengers and all humans was the exact same which is: أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ , i.e. to establish the religion and be not divided therein. The problem dear brother that only a few have listened to such important Wasayiah, the majority however form among all religions did the contrary, the Jews divided their religion after inventing the man made Talmud and ignoring the Torah, the Christians divided their religion after hiding the Injil and supplementing it with 4 other man made Injils, and certainly the Muslims did the exact same, they divided their religion into numerous sects, mazhabs and ideologies, after they preferred to follow some man made books of sirah, hadith, fiqh and sunnah while totally ignoring the Quran, this crime by the Muslims is actually described in the Quran and even in their man made hadith, but I am not going to use the man made hadith in here, only the Quran will be used, letÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s see how our noble prophet will expose his own people:

وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا (30)

And the messenger has said: My Lord! Indeed, my people have taken this Quran as an abandoned thing.
[Al Quran ; 25:30]

-> How clear dear brother, see the noble prophet is exposing his own people by being a witness against them: And the messenger has said: My Lord! Indeed, my people have taken this Quran as an abandoned thing.

The problem here in a flawed so called Muslim country like Egypt, is this, this think that they did not abandon the Quran, they always play it as background sort of Music in all shops and every where, despite the fact told to us that when the Quran is read, we should listen carefully to it, remember this verse:

وَإِذَا قُرِىءَ الْقُرْآنُ فَاسْتَمِعُواْ لَهُ وَأَنصِتُواْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (204)

And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and pay attention so that mercy may be granted to you.
[Al Quran ; 7:204]

-> Do the Muslims pay attention when the Quran is read? I do not think so, this is so obvious when you see that Most Muslims do not really understand the Quran despite the fact mentioned to us again in the Quran, that Allah has sent the Quran to us to PONDER upon its verses, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (29)

A book which We have sent down to you, blessed so that they may ponder over its signs, and that those who possess minds remember.
[Al Quran ; 38:29]

-> Do the Muslims do that bro? Of course not, they chose to يَدَّبَّرُوا the stupid books of Bukhari Springer hadith and his likes, books that is full of contradictions, lies, uncertainty and defamation to the noble prophet and even defamation to Allah.

Therefore, simply man, by just following the last messenger sent at such point of any time, the people would have been following the truth as any other believing people. See logically speaking, any prophet was the last at such point of his time, for example:

At the time of prophet Nuh, the last prophet that was sent, was prophet Nuh, therefore the people should be following him, i.e. following the last prophet sent.

At the time of prophet Musa, the last prophet that was sent, was prophet Musa, therefore the people should be following him, i.e. following the last prophet sent.

At the time of prophet Isa, the last prophet that was sent, was prophet Isa, therefore the people should be following him, i.e. following the last prophet sent.

And certainly, at the time of prophet Mohammed, the last prophet that was sent, was prophet Mohammed, therefore the people should be following him, i.e. following the last prophet sent.

And because we know well from the Quran that there will be no other prophet or messenger sent after Mohammed, then all of the people now should be following prophet Mohammed

However that should in no way put Mohammed in a level higher than any other prophet, because he carried the same exact message that Ibrahim was sent with, this was stressed big times in the Quran in numerous verses, let me bring a few in here:

ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (123)

Then We revealed to you to follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one, and he was not among the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 16:123]

قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِّلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (161)

Say: Indeed my Lord has guided me to a straight path; a valuable religion, the faith of Ibrahim the upright, and he was not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 6:161]

وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِّمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لله وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ واتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلاً (125)

And who has a better religion than the one who submitted his face to Allah and while he is doer of good and followed the religion of Ibrahim, the upright, and Allah took Ibrahim as a friend.
[Al Quran ; 4:125]

Can you see above how the noble prophet Ibrahim was so honoured by Allah that Allah took him as a friend.

In fact, prophet Ibrahim was the one who named our religion Islam, see this verse:

وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ ۚ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ ۚ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ (78)

And strive to Allah with striving that is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not made upon you in the religion any blame; the faith of your father Ibrahim; he (Ibrahim) named you submitters before and in this, that the messenger may be a witness over you, and that you may be witnesses over the people; therefore stand up for prayer and pay Zakah (Alms) and be united by Allah; He is your Guardian; excellent is the Guardian and excellent is the Helper.
[Al Quran ; 22:78]

Also the place where prophet Ibrahim used to pray is part of the house of Allah:

وَإِذْ جَعَلْنَا الْبَيْتَ مَثَابَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَأَمْناً وَاتَّخِذُواْ مِن مَّقَامِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ مُصَلًّى وَعَهِدْنَا إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ أَن طَهِّرَا بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْعَاكِفِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ (125)

And when We made the House a refuge and a security for the people. And take the prayer-place of Ibrahim as place of prayer. And We covenanted with Ibrahim and Ismail: Purify My House for those who circulate it and those who seek refuge in it for devotion and those who bow down and prostrate.
[Al Quran ; 2:125]

فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ مَّقَامُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمَن دَخَلَهُ كَانَ آمِنًا وَلِلّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلاً وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ الله غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ (97)

In it are clear signs, the prayer-place of Ibrahim, and whoever entered it shall be secure, and to Allah pilgrimage of the House is incumbent upon the people, those who are able to find a way of doing it; and whoever disbelieved, then indeed Allah is independent of the creatures.
[Al Quran ; 3:97]

Even in our Salat, when we read Al-Tashahud, we say Allahuma Sally Ala Muhammed Kama Salayta Ala Ibrahim

Therefore, for us by following Mohammed, we are actually following the religion of Ibrahim, therefore and logically speaking if those idol worshippers want to idol worship a prophet and make him higher than the others, then prophet Ibrahim should be the highest of all prophets, however the people are not allowed to do that the Quran told us 4 times and as I have showed from Bukhari Springer hadith, it makes non sense to make Mohamed higher than Ibrahim or Ibrahim higher than Mohammed, only from the perspective of Allah, one might be higher than the other, but that is not our business, it is only Allah business to make one higher than the other and only from His perspective, not from our perspective, this was explained clearly in the following verse:

تِلْكَ الرُّسُلُ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ مِّنْهُم مَّن كَلَّمَ اللّهُ وَرَفَعَ بَعْضَهُمْ دَرَجَاتٍ وَآتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَيَّدْنَاهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ مَا اقْتَتَلَ الَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَلَكِنِ اخْتَلَفُواْ فَمِنْهُم مَّنْ آمَنَ وَمِنْهُم مَّن كَفَرَ وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ مَا اقْتَتَلُواْ وَلَكِنَّ اللّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يُرِيدُ (253)

For the messengers, We have preferred some over others, among them are to whom Allah spoke, and He exalted some of them levels over others; and We gave Isa son of Marium the clear signs and supported him with the holy spirit. And if Allah had wished, the ones after them would not have fought after the clear signs had come to them, but they disagreed; so some of them are the ones who believed and some of them are the ones who disbelieved; and if Allah had wished they would not have fought, but Allah does what He wants.
[Al Quran ; 2:253]

Let me now summarize the above in short points:

1- People should be following the last prophet during their time
2- The one who established our religion was the noble prophet Ibrahim
3- The noble Mohammed was following the religion of Ibrahim
4- We should be following the last prophet in pur time, consequently we should be following the noble prophet Mohammed.
5- By following Mohammed in the Quran, we will be following the religion of Ibrahim
6- What was ordained upon all prophets from Allah was the exact same.
7- Allah has made some prophets to exalt over others, from His perspective
8- From the human perspective, we should never make any distinction between any of the prophets.

Therefore, by calling Mohammed Sayed Al Mursaleen, has to be a clear violation to the Quran commands which are nothing but Allah words, as well it has to be a violation to the common sense which Allah has inserted in us.

I hope that the above answers your first question, I will reply to the other 3 questions tomorrow inshaallah, so bear with me.

Salam

Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
openurmind

Faith:

Post subject: Reply with quote  

The story of Abraham is as follows:
While it is widely admitted that there is no archaeological evidence to prove the existence of Abraham, apparent parallels to Genesis in the archaeological record assure that speculations on the patriarch's historicity and on the period that would best fit the account in Genesis remain alive in religious circles. He was a noble rich man who slept with his servant. The servant got pregnant, he asked her to lose the baby, and she had refused. When she gave birth to Ismael, he got worried about his social status. He took the mother and the son for a trip and left them behind in the middle of the Sahara. He was hoping that they would die from starvation. They survived by the help of a passing caravans. Few years later Abraham learned that they are still alive. He travelled to the Sahara and revealed himself to his son. He then took him to the mountains and tried to kill him. The son was saved when a shepherd was passing and offered Abraham a lamb to safe the child. Abraham was a delusional person telling people that there is only one God and that God speaks to him and commands him to do the things he was doing. The only thing that worked out for Abraham and made him so famous is that he was the first person to claim that there is only one God. He was the father of monotheism.
If Abraham did not exist, or he was a fraud, Islam does not exist. Likewise, if Jesus was not a prophet, as he was just glorified by the Roman after he died, Islam does not exist. Let alone Moses. "...that all the ignorant, infamous, heartless, hideous things recorded in the 'inspired' Pentateuch are not the words of God, but simply 'Some Mistakes of Moses'' While you are so much focused on the Quran, you have no idea what it is based on. Did jesus really speak when he was a baby, did Moses really divided the waters? Did they exist in the first place? Look at this (Although there have been various attempts at placing Moses in a historical context of the Late Bronze Age or the Bronze Age collapse, his historicity cannot be established. Archaeological surveys of ancient settlements in Sinai do not show a great influx of people around the time of the Exodus (given variously as between 1500�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??1200 BCE), as would be expected from the arrival of Joshua and the Israelites in Canaan. According to Prof. Ze'ev Herzog, Director of the Institute of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University "This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel.... The many Egyptian documents that we have make no mention of the Israelites' presence in Egypt and are also silent about the events of the exodus.)
There are those who are trying to trace the origion of the Bibilic and Islamic sories, the only think they can find is that they were sories, but not true events. So the Quran, relying on the Bible, has just re-told stories that never took place, of people that never existed. As for Christianity, it was proven to have been created by Constantine I, Jesus was just another preacher and had many stronger rivals (google "the rival of Jesus or http://www.veoh.com/videos/v781454jtScG9gm). When he passed away, he message was dying slowly. He did not raise the dead or healed the blind. Simply, no one can do that. Only people wish to beleive that that is possible. There is a lot to say in this subject, but I trust, you will, in time, find that by yourself.
Bless
Post Posted:
Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam dear brother

Let me now move on to your next question:

My dear brother Hamdy asked:

Why Allah made the holy quran His last and final wards?

First of all man, a sincere believer should NEVER ask why Allah did that or does this or will do that. This is confirmed in the Quran, see this verse:

لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ (23)

He will not be questioned concerning what He does and they will be questioned.
[Al Quran ; 21:23]

I.e. no creature should ask the question you aksed, this is because Allah:

فَعَّالٌ لِمَا يُرِيدُ (16)

The Doer of whatever He wants.
[Al Quran ; 85:16]

Now, this is huge sin that most Muslims commit, and most certainly they picked it up from the man made books of hadith, in which we read so many things about Allah which He never said about Himself, there are numerous examples of such allegations about Allah in such man made books of hadith, you see it more in the 40 hadith Qudsi, as if Allah ran out of words in the Quran so He needed those 40 Hadith Qudsi to say more, what non sense bro, however I am not going to show you such hadith as I do not use hadith in answering questions, I use it only in answering arguments, i.e. when I answer questions, I only use the Quran, so let me show you how Allah prohibited saying things about Him which we do not know:

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (33)

Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin and the perpetration without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say about Allah what you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 7:33]

->ee dear brother: إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ , i.e. Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin and the perpetration without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say about Allah what you do not know.

-> This is a very important verse man, despite that I went through it so many times for the last 20 years or so, I am still discovering things in it, how amazing, I love the Quran man more than loving myself, can you believe it? Anyway, clear in the 7:33 that Allah has prohibited SAYING THINGS ABOUT HIM WHICH WE DO NOT KNOW

Now, here is the surprise: Because Allah has prohibited saying things about Him which we do not know, smart believers should firmly expect that Iblis must exploit such prohibition hard, Allah even has warned us against Iblis doing so, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُواْ مِمَّا فِي الأَرْضِ حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (168)

O people! Eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil; indeed to you, he is a clear enemy.
[Al Quran ; 2:168]

إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاء وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (169)

He only commands you with evil and indecency, and that you may say against Allah what you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 2:169]

How clear man?

Therefore, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEE ME not doing so, i.e., I will never say things about Allah which I do not know, that is an easy sin to avoid and I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t need such easily avoidable sins in additions to what I have accumulated already in 45 years. And I advice you, you and your family to adher to such prohibition that is stated clearly in the Quran.

Therefore, I really don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know why Allah chose the Arabic Quran to be the last message?

I guess, He does what He wants. However, if I think of a bit of logic using my brain which Allah gave me to use, then I say:

Logically speaking, there should be a last message, it is not like, it will go forever, LOL, it does not make sense man, therefore, it just happened that the Arabic Quran is the last message, and it just happened also that we are living after the last message was sent, that is why Iblis commands some people to ask such un-needed question nowdays, so he makes the people who accept his invitation to indulge themselves in chit chat about Allah and what He did or does or will do.

See, if we were living during the Torah time for example, or any other time before the inevitable last message, Iblis would have never been able to exploit it. How funny.

Now, one final note regarding 7:33 which just hit me now, concerning the following words: وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا , i.e. and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority,

The above great words clearly imply that there might be things which we may associate with Allah, as long as He sent down an authority for it. For example, learning how to pray from prophet Mohammed, clearly the authority (command) to pray did not come down from Mohammed, rather it came down from Allah in numerous verses, now let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how Allah will tell us that He taught Mohammed the book and hikmah and things that Mohammed did not know (Note: book and hikmah suppose to be the same which is proven by the Quran, but I am open to accept that hikmah may be other wise saying or action. however that should be discussed in another note), let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now look at the verse:

وَلَوْلاَ فَضْلُ اللّهِ عَلَيْكَ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَهَمَّت طَّآئِفَةٌ مُّنْهُمْ أَن يُضِلُّوكَ وَمَا يُضِلُّونَ إِلاُّ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَضُرُّونَكَ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنزَلَ اللّهُ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَعَلَّمَكَ مَا لَمْ تَكُنْ تَعْلَمُ وَكَانَ فَضْلُ اللّهِ عَلَيْكَ عَظِيمًا (113)

And if it was not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, a party of them would have desired to misguide you and they do not misguide but themselves, and they shall not harm you in anything, and Allah has sent down to you the Book and the wisdom and He has taught you what you did not know, and indeed the grace of Allah upon you is great.
[Al Quran ; 4:113]

-> See how Allah taught Mohammed, AL-Kitab, Al-Hikmah and things that Mohammed did not know

-> Consequently what Mohammed learnt from his Teacher (Allah), should be delivered to us, because Mohammed was a rasool, this is also explained to us by Allah:

كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا فِيكُمْ رَسُولاً مِّنكُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِنَا وَيُزَكِّيكُمْ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَيُعَلِّمُكُم مَّا لَمْ تَكُونُواْ تَعْلَمُونَ (151)

As We have sent between you a messenger from among you who recites to you Our signs and purifies you and teaches you the Book and the wisdom and teaches you that which you did not know.
[Al Quran ; 2:151]

-> See how Mohammed should have taught the people, Al-Kitab, Al-Hikmah, and things that the people did not know. (the same three things he learnt from Allah as we have been told in 4:113)

Those two verses are very tied together, in fact if you add the verse number to the sura number, you get 9 in both:

The verses are: 4:113 & 2:151

4+1+1+3 = 2+1+5+1=9 (just for fun)

Now, the student Mohammed should never have contradicted the Teacher Allah (and even when he did, Allah exposed him in the Quran to all humanity in at least 3 suras), therefore anything we hear or read by some hadith worshippers or others about Mohammed that contradicts the Quran (the words of Allah), must be thrown in the rubbish bin without hestitation, this is to protect our noble prophet from the malice enemy of Islam who use the hadith promoted by the hadith worshippers from among the Muslims to totally destroy his reputation as a noble prophet.

How simple for a sane Muslim to get it, man?

I will answer the last two questions later inshaallah

Salam

Note: Thanks Bilal for your input, cheers

Mon 28 Sep, 2009 6:19 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website