You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Iblis is winning
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Iblis is winning

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Iblis is winning Reply with quote  

Salam all

It is about time for one of my very long Quran comments, I actually wanted to write this article for so long now but never managed to allocate the required time for it, I knew that I have to go through tens and tens of verses to successfully compose it, I guess I may have wanted to write it for 30 months now but could not do it while I was doing the first draft of Free Islam Quran English translation. Now is the time to do it, as I am really very tired from Iblis consistent and continuous assaults against me and certainly against so many people around me including very close and dear ones.

Some people may think that such battle is between the mighty Allah and Iblis, an idea that is nothing but false. The true battle is indeed between Iblis and all humanity without exception. NO ONE EVER OR WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE HIS ASSAULTS. Now, I am sure that most believers know that it is not only about Iblis, rather Iblis and his soldiers, the Quran used such word to describe the ones who work for Iblis, see this verse:

وَجُنُودُ إِبْلِيسَ أَجْمَعُونَ (95)

And the soldiers of Iblis all together.
[Al Quran ; 26:95]

The Quran use of the word soldiers implies that it is indeed a battle between us and them.

Therefore, this article is about exposing Iblis to me and to any believer who believes that Iblis and his soldiers exist and they are constantly launching assaults against believers in particular. Logically speaking, Iblis and his soldiers need to do nothing to the unbelievers concerning their belief in Allah (the main reason for our creation) because they already refused to follow Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s final message before one hell of a judgment day, their (the unbelievers) destination is secured with him (Iblis). Iblis and his soldiers only work hard against the believers. This means that they certainly worked even harder against the highest of those believers, i.e. the prophets and messengers, none of them escaped his assaults, and even many of them if not all (Allah knows best) were defeated by Iblis at least once in their life, we should read all the Quran verses telling us so. This is indeed a very interesting subject and I am sure many will benefit from it inshaallah.

We all know the story said in the Quran and the Bible about Iblis refusing to prostrate to Adam. To go through the story, it will need pages, so I may skip that very commonly known part of his story as mentioned in the scriptures.

The story in which believers believe goes like this, Iblis was up there with the angels, I believe he was given the RANK of an angel (virtually), but it is also quit possible that Allah changed him to be looking like an angel while he was still a jinn (Allah is Capable to do anything of course), I am not really interested to know the exact details, I accept what Allah only revealed, and consequently I will not take any other elaboration by any other source as a fact, rather it will stay a conjecture that I am not required to believe in it, i.e. such conjectures may be right or wrong. Now, because we the believers are required to believe in the Quran, then I will only use the Quran as my evidences. Therefore, concerning why Iblis was up there, let me put it simply like this:

Iblis was up there with the angels for whatever reason that Allah desired. I really don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know why.

Now, we know that Iblis was commanded to prostrate to Adam, but he refused and acted in arrogance against a direct command from Allah, what I mean by direct, not that Iblis was standing in front of Allah, I really don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know either, however, what I mean by direct is that Iblis was certainly closer to the throne of Allah someway or another as were all the angels and Adam at such point of time.

Iblis then was kicked out of such place that is close to the throne of Allah, so some sort of intense hatred against humanity was instantly developed inside Iblis. Such intense hatred made him so determined to make all of us ungrateful to Allah:

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (16)

He (Iblis) said: Because You have made me to err, I will certainly sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
[Al Quran ; 7:16]

-> See above how Iblis promised Allah to sit in wait for all humans while launching his assaults as opportunities arise to make it harder for humans to follow the straight path of Allah: I will certainly sit in wait for them on Your straight path. This is the main objective of Iblis is to invite any believer to stay away from the straight path of Allah. Then when any human is heading for the straight path, this is what Iblis is determined to do as stated by himself and as told to us by Allah:

ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (17)

Then I will surely come to them from between their hands (their front) and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You will not find most of them grateful.
[Al Quran ; 7:17]

-> See how determined Iblis is: Then I will surely come to them from between their hands (their front) and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and what is his objective again? and You will not find most of them grateful., i.e. most of those who will be constantly defeated by Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults, will be ungrateful to Allah. Sort of they followed Iblis instead of following Allah, and when this happens with any believer who is aware of what Allah has commanded, then such believer may be classified as a Mushrik because he worshipped Iblis. Such believer is still a believer because he may be still doing other things that Allah commanded, while at the same time he is also doing things that Iblis commands to do while Allah commanded not to do, SOUNDS LIKE SHIRK TO ME, well, I have to say it is very scary because what I just said also applies to me, therefore I may be a Mushrik while thinking that I am not like any other believer, therefore my duty concerning myself is to make sure that I am not.

The above declaration by Iblis is repeated in another verse, but with different words which gives us a hint to how Iblis is working against us:

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (39)

(Iblis) said: My Lord! Because You have made me to err, I will surely decorate for them in the land, and I will make them to err all together.
[Al Quran ; 15:39]

-> See: I will surely decorate for them in the land, and I will make them to err all together. i.e. Iblis should make the wrong things decorated and looking very nice to humans so they fall in the trap and commit to do it, then do it. You can also read above that he declared to make ALL HUMANS to err, however Iblis excluded a party of all humans, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see who is been exculded:

إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (40)

Except Your servants among them who are devote.
[Al Quran ; 15:40]

-> See what Iblis said: Except Your servants among them who are devote. Now, such exclusion implies that Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults against the devote believers should always fail, therefore if you see yourself defeated every now and then, then be assured that you can not be classified as a devote believer, to be as such you must always win against Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults, very tough I have to say, that is why the Quran is telling us that those devote ones are indeed very little as we will read later inshaallah.

In another verse talking about the same incident, we see Iblis swearing by the might of Allah to make us all err:

قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (82)

He (Iblis) said: By Your might, I will surely make them err all together.
[Al Quran ; 38:82]

-> See: By Your might, I will surely make them err all together. And again, he will try to make ALL OF US to err, no exception except the devote servants of Allah, as he said before and as he said again below:

إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ (83)

Except Your servants among them who are devote.
[Al Quran ; 38:83]

-> Now the question that every Muslim should ask the self is: Are you really a devote Muslim or just being deluded by Iblis to believe so?

For myself, I can answer with confidence that I am not a devote Muslim, however my sincere desire is to be a devote Muslim, but that can only happen when I manage to successfully fend off all Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults against me, in such case 15:40 & 38:83 may be applicable to me.

In another verse we read that because Iblis was cursed by Allah after his disobedience, Iblis said to Allah that there will be a portion from among the humans that will certainly follow his invitations:

لَّعَنَهُ اللّهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (118)

Allah has cursed him; and he (Iblis) said: I will surely take of Your servants a deserved portion.
[Al Quran ; 4:118]

-> See: Allah has cursed him; and he (Iblis) said: I will surely take of Your servants a deserved portion. Now how such sinful servants will fall into Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s trap? We should know soon as we read. The next verse tells us exactly what Iblis is going to do to achieve his promise to Allah:

وَلأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الأَنْعَامِ وَلآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللّهِ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا (119)

And I will surely misguide them and will excite them, and will command them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and I will surely command them so that they will alter the creation of Allah; and whoever takes the devil for a guardian instead of Allah he indeed will lose with an obvious loss.
[Al Quran ; 4:119]

-> See what Iblis is going to do to us: And I will surely misguide them and will excite them, and will command them so that they will slit the ears of the cattle, and I will surely command them so that they will alter the creation of Allah; I believe that slitting the ears of the cattle was an invention by some idol worshippers in the past, but the point is, see how Iblis can make the humans to come up with some weird inventions, then he makes it look so nice to them which certainly will be hard to fend off except by the devote servants of Allah. Iblis also will make the humans to change the creation of Allah, we can see such change in the creation of Allah in so numerous examples now days, so when you see it around you, know well that the ones who are doing it, are the ones who took Iblis as their guardian instead of Allah, see: and whoever takes the devil for a guardian instead of Allah he indeed will lose with an obvious loss.

All such excitement and virtual promises by Iblis must be nothing but deceit; this is also foretold to us by Allah:

يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلاَّ غُرُورًا (120)

He promises them and he excites them; and the devil promises them with nothing but deceit.
[Al Quran ; 4:120]

-> See: He promises them and he excites them; and the devil promises them with nothing but deceit. such deceit will be admitted by Iblis himself as we continue to read inshaallah:

Now, what Iblis said to Allah is sort of:

Ok, I will mislead every single human You created and I will prove to You that I am better than them and even most of them will follow my invitations and not follow Your commands and guidance.

Sort of, Allah replied:

As if I care to how many of them follow you.

قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْؤُومًا مَّدْحُورًا لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (18)

He (Allah) said: Get out of it (the garden), despised, expelled; whoever follows you of them, I will certainly fill hell from among you all.
[Al Quran ; 7:18]

-> See how Allah replied to the arrogant and disobedient Iblis: He (Allah) said: Get out of it (the garden), despised, expelled; certainly this must have doubled the hatred inside Iblis towards humans, if not tripling it. Then Allah told him: whoever follows you of them, I will certainly fill hell from among you all., here you have it, sort of as if I care

Certainly the no care I am talking about is about those humans who refused and rejected the CARE of Allah after He did and stated all the following:

1) Created them
2) Provided for them
3) Sent messengers and scriptures to them full of warnings of Iblis and his soldiers
4) Declared upon Himself that He will not punish those who do sins with ignorance
5) Declared upon Himself that He will not punish those who receive no message via a messenger
6) Promised us that if we follow His straight path, He will give us abundance and eternity in paradise.
7) He also told us that He may forgive all sins except shirk.

Then, there should be no care for them if they insist on following Iblis after all that done and said, simply they desired to take him as a guardian instead of Allah.

In addition to what Allah said to Iblis above at that moment of time, He also said to him the following:

وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُمْ بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِمْ بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ وَعِدْهُمْ ۚ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا (64)

And incite whoever you can from them with your voice, and come to them with your horses and on foot, and share them in money and children, and promise them; and what the devil promises them is not but delusion.
[Al Quran ; 17:64]

-> Certainly the verse above is a metaphor describing how Iblis may attack us, this is because in another location Allah told us that we cannot see the Jinn, therefore we cannot see them coming on us with their horses and on foot, this means that the above verse is literally a metaphor describing the intensity of assaults that will be launched on us by Iblis and his soldiers: And incite whoever you can from them with your voice, and come to them with your horses and on foot, and share them in money and children, whatever promises -which should be some thinking in your head (inciting you)- about whatever benefit you get from committing a sin, are nothing but delusions, see how Allah explained it: and promise them; and what the devil promises them is not but delusion.

An example of that is Hisham Talaat Mustafa, the devil incited him to kill the woman who screwed him, while at the same time making him think that he is not doing anything wrong that violates the commands of Allah, the matter of the fact is quit different if you look at it logically:

Hisham Talaat Mustafa put himself in a position of a god, a god who can command that someone should die or live, certainly he had the power to take the decision and stop his murder plot, but he chose to play god and kill that woman, while at the same time he sort of had others to work for him to do the punishment job for him, sounds like the angels hey, indeed, he played god 100%. What is really sad, that he does not know so, possibly he does now, but up until his arrest, he was never aware that he was playing god. And certainly it all came from Iblis and his soldiers, they invited him, then Hisham Talaat Mustafa accepted their invitation, this means that Iblis had power and authority over Hisham, see these two verse in which Allah is still talking to Iblis at that point of time:

قَالَ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (41)

(Allah) said: This is a straight path upon Me.
[Al Quran ; 15:41]

إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ (42)

Indeed, (as for) My servants, you have over them no authority except those who follow you from among the deviators.
[Al Quran ; 15:42]

-> See: (Allah) said: This is a straight path upon Me. What Allah is saying here means that what is about to be said in the next verse is going to be an ENFORCED law by Allah.

-> And here is the law that will be enforced by Allah: Indeed, (as for) My servants, you have over them no authority , but again, a group of people were excluded, i.e. Iblis will have an authority over such excluded group, see: except those who follow you from among the deviators. Therefore if you find yourself following Iblis every now and then, THEN YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE DEVIATORS, who along with Iblis (their guardian) are promised with Jahannam. The deviators can be anyone of us; simply all of us need to look in the mirror but with sincerity.

The Quran elaborated a lot about such incident, looks like Allah is assuring and confirming to us His rules and laws, see how the verse below stated what we read above but while using different words:

قَالَ فَالْحَقُّ وَالْحَقَّ أَقُولُ (84)

He (Allah) said: The truth is, and by the truth I say:
[Al Quran ; 38:84]

-> The above verse 38:84, has similar context to 15:41, both tell us that what is about to be said, is going to be an enforced law by Allah, see how it is said in here: He (Allah) said: The truth is, and by the truth I say:

لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنْكَ وَمِمَّنْ تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (85)

I will surely fill hell from among you and from among those who follow you all together.
[Al Quran ; 38:85]

-> And here is the inevitable truth that is going to happen to Iblis and his followers from among the deviators: I will surely fill hell from among you and from among those who follow you all together , I really found it shocking that most of the believers are not scared from this verse on its own, the verse is enough to scare the hell out of any believer, yet you see most of them not scared, I guess the explanation may be that they think what they do is good and is in no way violating the laws of Allah, I honestly believe that the ones who think so need to re-think and compare their actions with what Allah said and commanded in the Quran, I am sure the result will be shocking to everyone, what gives merit to my argument, that the Quran is actually giving us some hints about a rough number of those deviators, let me show you a few compelling verses:

وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ (103)

And most of the people are not believers even if you strive (to make them so).
[Al Quran ; 12:103]

-> How clear and compelling, see: And most of the people are not believers even if you strive (to make them so). Certainly the word MOST should imply a percentage over 50%, this means that Iblis is indeed winning against us.

As you have seen above, 12:103 implies that the percentage of the believers is less than 50%, now the next verse should imply further that the percentage of the believers is far less than 50%, see:

قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (62)

He said: Have You seen that whom You has honoured over me? If You delay me to the day of resurrection, I will surely destroy his progeny except a few.
[Al Quran ; 17:62]

-> The above verse is still during the same incident after Iblis refused to obey Allah and prostrate to Adam, we read above that Iblis assured Allah that he will destroy most of the humans except a FEW: I will surely destroy his progeny except a few. The use of the word FEW should imply that the number of the sincere (devote) believers is actually far less than 50%

Most Muslims may think that by just being a believer, you will be one of those FEW, i.e. they may think that the above two verses are talking about the unbelievers like the Christians, the Jews, the Hindus, the Atheists, etc. Well, I wish it was the case, I actually believe that the verses above are talking about anyone who will obey Iblis every now and then and without any consideration to the commands of Allah, I am sure this applies to the Muslims as well, in fact if you read the next two verses, you should be convinced with my conclusion:

وَلَقَدْ صَدَّقَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِبْلِيسُ ظَنَّهُ فَاتَّبَعُوهُ إِلَّا فَرِيقًا مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (20)

And certainly Iblis was truthful in his conjecture about them, so they followed him except a team of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 34:20]

-> HOW COMPELLING AGAIN, see, how Allah is using the word صَدَّقَ , SADAQA, i.e. Iblis was truthful when he assured Allah that most of us should follow him and obey not Allah: And certainly Iblis was truthful in his conjecture about them, and as we know well by now, such conjecture by Iblis was stated clearly in 7:17 and You will not find most of them grateful. Now, after Allah told us such fact about the truthfulness of Iblis concerning his conjecture that most of the humans will not be grateful to Allah, Allah told us another fact, see: فَاتَّبَعُوهُ إِلَّا فَرِيقًا مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ , i.e. so they followed him except a team of the believers. i.e. A PORTION OF THE BELIEVERS WILL FOLLOW HIM, and btw, the use of the Arabic words FARIQ MIN, i.e. A TEAM OF implies not a huge number from among the believers, rather the opposite, i.e. most Muslims are not true Muslims, rather a bunch of believers who should be held to account despite their belief in Allah, this compelling fact is confirmed again in the next verse:

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ (106)

And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:106]

-> WOW, most of those who believe in Allah are Mushrikoon, see: And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists. Do the Muslims claim to believe in Allah? Certainly they do, therefore, 12:106 applies to them, i.e. Most of the believers in Allah from among the so called Muslims, are indeed believers, by they also shirk their belief with other things, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s use Hisham Talaat Musttafa as an example again, and let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s consider the following facts:

- Hisham Talaat Musttafa claimed to have believed in Allah, in fact he also did Hajj and built a few mosques and gave a lot of money to the poor.

- Allah commanded Hisham not to kill

- Iblis commanded Hisham to not to listen to Allah, and listen to him, while decorating the sin for Hisham by telling him, you have money and power, you can hire someone else to kill her for you and you will be saved (a mere invitation by Iblis)

- Hisham ignored Allah in Whom he claimed to believe and obey, then he obeyed Iblis, therefore Hisham Talaat Mustafa must be any of the followings:

- An ungrateful Mushrik who also believes in Allah
- A deviator who does not believe in Allah and only pretends to be

How clear?

Therefore, all Muslims really need to look in the mirror sincerely to make sure that they are not of those 12:106 is talking about, i.e. A believer who is also a Mushrik, as you should know by now that most believers are Mushrikoon.

Now, if Iblis manages to make a believer a Mushrik, then that is the ultimate success for Iblis over such believer, because a believer who is also a Mushrik can expect no mercy neither forgiveness from Allah (the same exact fate for Iblis). Therefore it is so logical that this is the main objective that Iblis will work around, to be TRUTHFUL in his conjecture about us to Allah as we read above. It is also logical that the main target for Iblis must be the believers, because an unbeliever is already ungrateful to Allah, i.e. Iblis does not need to work hard on him, rather he will work harder upon those who want to follow Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s straight path, and we know well that Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s straight path has no shirk whatsoever in it. This fact of the ultimate success for Iblis is stated below:

كَمَثَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِذْ قَالَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ اكْفُرْ فَلَمَّا كَفَرَ قَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِنْكَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمِينَ (16)

(They are) like the devil when he says to the human: Disbelieve. And when he disbelieves, he (the devil) says: Indeed, I disassociate myself from you; indeed, I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[Al Quran ; 59:16]

-> See: (They are) like the devil when he says to the human[]/u: Disbelieve. And when he disbelieves, he (the devil) says: Indeed, I disassociate myself from you; i.e. Iblis has achieved the ultimate success against such human.

Let me go back to verse 7:17 in which we read that Iblis will work hard to cause most believers to be ungrateful. Ungrateful also means that you don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t thank Allah for what He did for you, most believers may think of such doing by Allah to them to be financial gain, while the matter of the fact is quite different, even if we are very poor, we still need to thank Allah (be grateful) for the hearing and visions and hearts that He created for us and in us. How many of the believers you reckon consistently thank Allah for the hearing, visions, heart and other things that Allah created in us? I believe they are very little, this is also confirmed in the Quran in at least 3 verses, let me bring one verse of them in here:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ (78)

And it is He Who established for you the hearing and the visions and the hearts, little that you give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 23:78]

-> See: And it is He Who established for you the hearing and the visions and the hearts, [u]little that you give thanks.

Go and ask any Muslim the following question:

Who created your eyes and your ears and your heart?

He or she will quickly answer without any hesitation

Allah, of course

Then ask him, how many times you thank Him per day for that?

I am sure that Iblis is working hard to make the believers forget to thank Allah numerous times a day for just the eyes, the ears and the hearts, imagine now all other things that He created for us for which we need to also give thanks to Him, this means, you should be almost thanking Allah all day long and every day until you die. But I am sure that is not the case with most of us if not all of us, this is confirmed by Allah in the Quran: little that you give thanks. as I have shown above.

What is also important according to Allah mighty plan, is to warn us numerous times to watch for Iblis, this is because Iblis took the humans as an enemy:

Indeed, the devil is, to you, an enemy, so take him as an enemy; he only invites his party to be among the companions of the blaze.
[Al Quran ; 35:6]

-> See: Indeed, the devil is, to you, an enemy, therefore and logically speaking, if he took us as an enemy, then we should take him as an enemy, and certainly taking him as an enemy is A COMMAND from Allah, see: so take him as an enemy; because if we don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t take him as an enemy and join his party, then: he only invites his party to be among the companions of the blaze. Which is the ultimate destruction for him, therefore he is determined to also destruct all humans.

Now, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how many times Allah stressed to us that Iblis is our enemy:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُواْ مِمَّا فِي الأَرْضِ حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (168)

O people! Eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil; indeed, he is, to you, an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 2:168]

-> See, Allah starts with a command: لاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ , i.e. do not follow the footsteps of the devil , then Allah told a fact: إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ , i.e. indeed, he is, to you, an obvious enemy. And certainly most of the Muslims follow the footsteps of the devil, you can see this around you every where with no exception. They fell easily into it because most Muslims underestimate how big of an enemy Iblis is to us. They think that their biggest enemy is America and Israel. See how even in this aspect, Iblis screwed the Muslims and made them forget what Allah told us that Iblis is an OBVIOUS enemy to us, and certainly is our biggest enemy because Iblis seeks our destruction all together with no exception, and he will succeed to destruct the majority of us, remember this from 34:20, فَاتَّبَعُوهُ إِلَّا فَرِيقًا مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ , i.e. so they followed him except a team of the believers.

See how Iblis managed to win and divert the Muslims to think of something else as their enemy while totally ignoring that he is the biggest enemy to us. Certainly Iblis is winning.

If Allah told us once that Iblis is our biggest enemy and we should not follow his footsteps, that should be enough for all believers to comply, yet Allah repeated it again in at least another two verses, let me bring them here hoping the repetition should teach the donkeys from among the Muslims:

يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208)

O you who believed! Enter into submission all, and do not follow the footsteps of devil; indeed, he is, to you an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 2:208]

-> See the command: لاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ , i.e. do not follow the footsteps of the devil , followed by the fact: إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ

وَمِنَ الأَنْعَامِ حَمُولَةً وَفَرْشًا كُلُواْ مِمَّا رَزَقَكُمُ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (142)

And of the cattle are carriers and covering; eat of what Allah has provided you and do not follow the footsteps of the devil; indeed he is to you an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 6:142]

-> Again, see the command: لاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ , i.e. do not follow the footsteps of the devil , followed by the fact: إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ

How many times more the Muslims need to hear it, so they obey it? See, 3 times and yet they are not listening, They are fixated that America and Israel are their biggest enemy, not Iblis. See how Iblis managed to fend off the fact mentioned by Allah, Iblis totally distracted them from such very important fact into delusions.

Well, the fact mentioned above that Iblis is indeed our biggest and obvious enemy, is repeated in another 3 verses in the Quran, let me bring all those verses in here:

وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (62)

And let not the devil hinder you; indeed, he is, to you, an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 43:62]

-> See: And let not the devil hinder you; indeed, he is, to you, an obvious enemy.

وَقُلْ لِعِبَادِي يَقُولُوا الَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ يَنْزَغُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوًّا مُبِينًا (53)

And say to My servants to say that which is best; indeed, the devil induces among them; indeed, the devil is ever to the human an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 17:53]

-> See:indeed, the devil is ever to the human an obvious enemy.

قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ لَا تَقْصُصْ رُؤْيَاكَ عَلَىٰ إِخْوَتِكَ فَيَكِيدُوا لَكَ كَيْدًا ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (5)

He said: O my son! Do not tell your vision to your brothers, lest they plan against you a plan; indeed, the devil is to the human an obvious enemy.
[Al Quran ; 12:5]

-> See how in this verse, Allah used prophet Yusuf brothers as an example of an easy prey for Iblis: He said: O my son! Do not tell your vision to your brothers, lest they plan against you a plan; indeed, the devil is to the human an obvious enemy. See how Iblis did his best to make Yusuf brothers ungrateful to Allah, did they fend his invitation off or were they an easy prey for Iblis? If you remember the story, one of the brothers tried a bit to fend off killing him, Yusuf however knew it all along that his brothers fell preys to Iblis:

وَرَفَعَ أَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَخَرُّوا لَهُ سُجَّدًا ۖ وَقَالَ يَا أَبَتِ هَٰذَا تَأْوِيلُ رُؤْيَايَ مِنْ قَبْلُ قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّي حَقًّا ۖ وَقَدْ أَحْسَنَ بِي إِذْ أَخْرَجَنِي مِنَ السِّجْنِ وَجَاءَ بِكُمْ مِنَ الْبَدْوِ مِنْ بَعْدِ أَنْ نَزَغَ الشَّيْطَانُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَتِي ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَطِيفٌ لِمَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (100)

And he raised his parents upon the throne and they fell before him prostrating, and he (Yusuf) said: O my father! This is the interpretation of my vision of before; certainly my Lord has made it true; and certainly He was kind with me when He took me out from the prison and brought you from the desert after the devil had induced between me and my brothers, indeed, my Lord is Subtle to whom He wills; indeed, He is the all-Knowing, the all-Wise.
[Al Quran ; 12:100]

-> See what prophet Yusuf said to his father: after the devil had induced between me and my brothers,

Continues below.....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 08 Oct, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 04 Oct, 2009 5:14 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Read above first ^^^^

Now, here comes the big surprise, Allah clearly told us at least 6 times that: Indeed, Iblis is, to us, an obvious enemy, therefore, no excuses should be accepted by those believers who follow the footsteps of Iblis, stating such warning in the Quran 6 times will be used against the sinful, see below:

أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (60)

Did I not enjoin you, O children of Adam! That you should not worship the devil, as indeed, he is for you an obvious enemy,
[Al Quran ; 36:60]

-> See what Allah would be telling us on the judgment day: Did I not enjoin you, O children of Adam! That you should not worship the devil, as indeed, he is for you an obvious enemy. I.e. NO EXCUSES.

-> What is striking in the above verse is the following words: أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ , i.e. That you should not worship the devil. Which certainly means that those believers who follow the footsteps of Iblis, are worshipping him while they are also worshipping Allah, i.e. they have shirked. I believe such shirk by obeying Iblis is confirmed in two verses; let me bring the first one:

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدْتُكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا أَنْ دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي ۖ فَلَا تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ۖ مَا أَنَا بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنْتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ ۖ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۗ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

And the devil will say after the matter has been decided: Indeed, Allah promised you the promise of truth, and I promised you but I failed you, and there was for me over you no authority, except that I invited you and you answered me, therefore do not blame me but blame yourselves, I cannot be your savior nor can you be my savior; indeed, I have disbelieved in Whom you have associated me with before; indeed, the unjust will have for them a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 14:22]

-> See these words by Iblis: ۖ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِنْ قَبْلُ , Indeed, I have disbelieved before in Whom you have associated me with; Most Muslims and Quran translators understand these words, as if Iblis is saying: I have denied your association of me (with Allah) before. Which I believe is wrong for the following reason:

Iblis knew well that he will have no excuses on the judgment day, in fact he asked Allah to delay his punishment to prove his point and when his wish was granted, he was also told that him and whoever follows him will be destined to fill Jahannam. Therefore declaring his rejection to their SHIRK action cannot save him and does not make sense, especially that his main objective was to make the people Kafirs or Mushriks. i.e. there is no excuse for his malice objective.

I believe, it is like this:

Iblis will declare to the people who obeyed him that he is also in deep trouble like them, because he disbelieved in Allah with Whom they shirked him (Iblis) in the past (in the life of this world) by obeying his commands. Indeed, obeying others in addition to Allah in religious matters that are already settled by Allah, should constitute shirk (polytheism), this is clear from the following verse:

وَلاَ تَأْكُلُواْ مِمَّا لَمْ يُذْكَرِ اسْمُ اللّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَإِنَّهُ لَفِسْقٌ وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ (121)

And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, and indeed that is disobedience; and certainly the devils inspire their guardians that they should argue with you; and if you obey them, then indeed, you are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 6:121]

-> See how Iblis and his soldiers will inspire others to argue in matters that have been settled by Allah, like what we should eat for example, or like drinking alcohol, which is clearly prohibited by Allah, yet some confused Muslims promote that it is not haram, they also inspire others that a little bit of it is ok even in the man made books of hadith, therefore if any Muslim follows what those confused people promote regarding alcohol, then they have to be Mushrikoon, see: وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ , and certainly the devils inspire their guardians that they should argue with you; and if you obey them, then indeed, you are polytheists.

THEREFORE, obeying others in religious matters that are already settled by Allah, MUST CONSTITUTE SHIRK, no wonder Allah has told us this:

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ (106)

And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:106]

I.e. obeying Iblis and his soldiers must constitute shirk (at least in major sins), that was clear when Iblis would say to his followers as we read in 14:22, and there was for me over you no authority, except that I invited you and you answered me, therefore do not blame me but blame yourselves, I cannot be your savior nor can you be my savior;

From the above few verses we can conclude that that obeying Iblis may be considered as worshipping him, which should also mean, SHIRKING, this fact is further explained when we read the following two verses:

إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ لِمَ تَعْبُدُ مَا لَا يَسْمَعُ وَلَا يُبْصِرُ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْكَ شَيْئًا (42)

When he (Ibrahim) said to his father: O my father! Why do you worship what neither hears nor sees, and will not avail you a thing.
[Al Quran ; 19:42]

-> See what Ibrahim told his father: O my father! Why do you worship what neither hears nor sees, and will not avail you a thing. Ibrahim was saying so to his father because his father was worshipping some statues. From Ibrahim�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s father perspective though, he was only worshipping such statues to get him nearer to Allah as explained in the following verse:

أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ (3)

Unquestionably, to Allah is the virtuous religion. And those who have taken, other than Him, guardians, (say) We do not worship them except that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position. Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that in which they differ; indeed, Allah does not guide one who is a disbelieving liar.
[Al Quran ; 39:3]

-> See what those who worship other things said in explaining their shirking action: And those who have taken, other than Him, guardians, (say) We do not worship them except that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position. Therefore from Ibrahim�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s father point of view, he was never worshipping Iblis, rather the real God, Ibrahim then said to his father something that we should ponder upon closely:

يَا أَبَتِ لَا تَعْبُدِ الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ عَصِيًّا (44)

O my father! Do not worship the devil, indeed, the devils are, to the Compassionate, disobedient.
[Al Quran ; 19:44]

-> See how clear: يَا أَبَتِ لَا تَعْبُدِ الشَّيْطَانَ , i.e. O my father! Do not worship the devil, i.e. while IbrahimÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s father was not physically worshipping Iblis neither he even thought about it, he was indeed described by his son Ibrahim, that he is worshipping Iblis, by simply listening to him when Iblis invited him to worship those statues to get him nearer to Allah. See how Iblis decorated his invitation to IbrahimÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s father, by telling him, worshipping those idols will get you nearer to Allah.

Sounds like a similar action by those hadith worshippers, who listened to Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s invitation that by worshipping such rubbish of stories and following it as if Allah has ordained them upon us, they will get nearer to Allah. And again similar to their action of praising Muhammed more than all other prophets and messengers and even sometimes more than praising Allah, as if by doing so they will get nearer to Allah, as if Allah will be pleased with them when they excessively praise Muhammed more than praising Him.

Considering the above, then you should see clearly Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s plan that was planned while the prophet was alive and was perfectly executed starting from the day Muhammed died. A plan that has so many options and sub plans to cause most damage possible, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s very briefly look at what happened from the day Muhammed died until now:

1- Firstly he made the Muslims argue between themselves about who should follow Muhammed as Khalifa?

2- This plan kicked on successfully and the fight started but ended quickly with naming Abu Bakr to be the one, with support from Omar.

3- Shortly before the prophet death, the prophet confided to his daughter Fatima, that a conflict will happen soon after his death, and also told her that she will die soon after him, I believe she died like under 2 months after Muhammed.

4- Fatima was married to Ali, and when the prophet died there was like a sort of a property of his that he verbally promised to his daughter Fatima as a sort of inheritance after his death and that was sort of witnessed by other people.

5- After the prophet death, and naming Abu Bakr as his successor, Fatima asked for such property because the prophet promised her to be hers.

6- Abu Bakr refused her request and seized the property claiming that prophets should have nothing to be inherited after them (some sort of law that they invented). Some Shia sect followers think that it was a payback time against Fatima because she was a supporter that Ali should be the successor of Muhammed as Khalifa (she was Ali�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s wife of course while Ali was his cousin as we know)

7- So Fatima was very angry from Abu Bakr and also Omar because Omar supported Abu Bakr decision against her. It is also alleged that she asked Ali (her husband) that Abu Bakr and Omar should never attend her funeral.

8- She died like 40 days or so after the prophet, the Shia sect followers claim that she died because of her sadness after she was mistreated by Abu Bakr and Omar.

9- And of course Ali refused that Abu Bakr and Omar attend her funeral, and I believe that they did not. Please go and read the crap stories of man made books of hadith and sirah which suppose to be the sunnah that we follow.

10- Omar took control of khilafah after Abu Bakr death and successfully expanded the Islamic Ummah, which means more power and wealth, which also means more corruption between the people.

11- Omar was killed, so the very honorable and very rich Othman took the Khilafa and concentrated more on raising the quality of the Muslims life style while fighting corruption, in fact he spent all his money on the way of Allah and died poor who owned nothing, as well, he was inspired by Allah to collect the Quran which you have today in your hand.

12- Such noble man Othman Ibn Affan was also killed after he was put under house arrest while being a Khalifa (a prophecy by Muhammed as alleged in the man made hadith books)

13- Ali finally took control of khilafah, but anger by Aysha and her supporters because of Uthman�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assassination, put pressure on Ali requesting him to chase the perpetrators who killed Othman and bring them to justice.

14- Ali refused their request for whatever reason, so Aysha and her supporters including Muawayah Ibn Abi Suffian assembled an army of Muslims and headed to fight another army of Muslims led by Ali on the famous battle, Al-Jamal, in which thousands and thousands of Muslims were killed by Muslims.

15- Aysha became prisoner of war to Ali, but Ali treated her with honor and took her to her city (possibly Medina or Mecca) where she lived until she died.

16- Not soon after, Ali was killed, and Muawayah Ibn Abi Suffian took control over the Khilafa, and I honestly believe this is when Iblis successfully achieved his objective, because Muawayah Ibn Abi Suffian is the one who has rooted in the Muslims such tyranny when power is held, it is like that is it, grab to it and never let go, and after you die, your sons and grandsons should take over. Look at yourself, you so called Islamic Arab nations.

- That short past assemble a smaller view of what you see now days, instead of two sects fighting, we have numerous sects fighting, how cleaver is Iblis. Well he has to be very clever, because he successfully made such salaf salih ignore what Allah told them below:

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ (46)

And obey Allah and His messenger, and do not dispute (between yourself) for then you may fail and your strength departs, and be patient; indeed Allah is with the patient.
[Al Quran ; 8:46]

-> How clear it can be: وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ , and do not dispute (between yourself) for then you may fail and your strength departs, It is like this:

- Allah says: وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ , and do not dispute (between yourself) for then you may fail and your strength departs,

- Iblis might be saying: وتنازعوا و لن تفشلوا ولن تَذْهَبَ ريحكم , and do dispute (between yourself) for then you will never fail nor will your strength depart.

Well, we know well that according to the past and current facts, most Muslims went for Iblis. Man, that is worshipping Iblis. i.e. Iblis is winning.

What is so bizarre is this, in the words that I made up, with which Iblis might be inciting the Muslims, Iblis might be saying: وتنازعوا و لن تفشلوا ولن تَذْهَبَ ريحكم , and do dispute (between yourself) for then you will never fail nor will your strength depart. , Iblis has to make it look good, i.e. decorate his invitation, that is why I made up the words: for then you will never fail nor will your strength depart. But the matter of the fact is seen clearly, that the MUSLIMS HAVE FAILED AND LOST THEIR STRENGTH. This means that Iblis's made up invitation above is nothing but a deceit and this is exactly what we read earlier in this article, here it is again:

يَعِدُهُمْ وَيُمَنِّيهِمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلاَّ غُرُورًا (120)

He promises them and he excites them; and the devil promises them with nothing but deceit.
[Al Quran ; 4:120]

The fact of the matter remains, whatever excitement and promises Iblis incite the people with, they are for the worse, that is clear if we look at the current status of the Muslim nations, they are mostly poor and ignorant, and certainly divided and weak. What happened and still happens to them is the absolute reality of Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s promises as stated below:

الشَّيْطَانُ يَعِدُكُمُ الْفَقْرَ وَيَأْمُرُكُم بِالْفَحْشَاء وَاللّهُ يَعِدُكُم مَّغْفِرَةً مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلاً وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ (268)

The devil promises you with poverty and enjoins you with the indecency, and Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and favour; and Allah is all-Vast, all-Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 2:268]

-> See: The devil promises you with poverty and enjoins you with the indecency, and surely most people prefer to go Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s way, while Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s way was also on offer, see and Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and favour; which certainly means that if you go Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s way, you would be really lucky if you get an atom weight of forgiveness from Allah, I doubt it though, but again, Allah does what He wants.

Continues below.....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 08 Oct, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 04 Oct, 2009 5:18 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Read above first ^^^^

Iblis is very professional in decorating the wrong doings to a degree that they look perfectly nice and dandy, he did this with Ibrahim�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s father and others like him, and I also see Iblis doing it with the hadith worshippers making them think that by upholding such man made books of hadith as source of sharia next to the book of Allah, Allah would be pleased with them, that is far from the truth, Iblis is just very professional to make the bad look good, this was stressed well in the Quran:

فَلَوْلا إِذْ جَاءهُمْ بَأْسُنَا تَضَرَّعُواْ وَلَكِن قَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ (43)

And if they have humbled themselves when Our hardship came to them, but their hearts hardened and the devil decorated for them that which they were doing.
[Al Quran ; 6:43]

-> See, how Iblis made some people�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s hearts so hard that they even did not seek Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s help when they were in distress: And if they have humbled themselves when Our hardship came to them, but their hearts hardened and the devil decorated for them that which they were doing. Even in something that is so logical which is to seek God�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s help when you are in distress, Iblis made them to think that it is better to not to seek God�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s help while you are in distress, and they followed it, how stupid they were.

The next verse tells us a compelling fact that if Iblis decorated a sin for you and you went for it, then Iblis is your guardian:

تَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمَمٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ فَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمُ الْيَوْمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (63)

By Allah, We did certainly sent (messengers) to nations before you, but the devil decorated for them their deeds, so he is their guardian that day, and for them is a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 16:63]

-> See: We did certainly sent (messengers) to nations before you, but the devil decorated for them (the nations) their deeds, and consequently, on the judgment day, Iblis will be: so he is their guardian that day, , and consequently: and for them is a painful torture. I.e. for Iblis and his Awleyaa, i.e. for Iblis and his guardians who followed his decorated invitations.

Even when the Queen of Sheba and her people were worshipping the sun, Iblis made their action look so beautiful to them:

وَجَدْتُهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ (24)

I found her and her people prostrating to the sun other than Allah, and the devil decorated for them their deeds, and he hindered them from the way so they are not guided.
[Al Quran ; 27:24]

-> See what prophet Suleiman was told by the bird: I found her and her people prostrating to the sun other than Allah, and the devil decorated for them their deeds, and certainly the Queen of Sheba who was a very good woman (as I believe) and her people were 100% convinced that they were doing something good which is worshipping the sun.

While Iblis and his soldiers work on individuals, their main objective is this, by flawing so many of the individuals, they will be able to flaw the whole nation, the Quran told us about two very well developed nations who fell easy preys for Iblis after he decorated for them their deeds:

وَعَادًا وَثَمُودَ وَقَدْ تَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ مِنْ مَسَاكِنِهِمْ ۖ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَكَانُوا مُسْتَبْصِرِينَ (38)

And Aad and Thamud, and certainly they were evident to you from their (ruined) homes, and the devil decorated for them their deeds, so he hindered them from the way (of Allah), and they used to see.
[Al Quran ; 29:38]

-> See: And Aad and Thamud, and certainly they were evident to you from their (ruined) homes, and the devil decorated for them, their deeds, and Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s objective was: so he hindered them from the way (of Allah), I found it really amazing how Iblis and his soldiers have the ability to flaw a whole powerful nation. Someone may say, no it was easy on Iblis because they were already flawed. I say, not really because the same verse tells us that prior to falling prey to Iblis deceitful plan of decorating their deeds to hinder them away from Allah, they were guided, see: and they used to see. This confirms that Iblis main target are those who believe and can see their Lord in their faith, i.e. for over 1400 years (and we are still counting) Iblis main target must have been and still is the Muslims, and from the history as we know it since the first day Muhammed died, we can confirm that Iblis kicked his plan and certainly succeeded and still winning.

Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s cleverness did not stop at just making the Muslims fight between themselves, this is only to make them weak, possibly a sin that Allah may forgive, Iblis want them to commit an unforgivable sin, and we only know that there is only one sin that is unforgivable, it is shirk. A clear example is this, if we take the invented man made books of hadith that were invented 200 years after the prophet death, in which we can clearly see that he made them (through these books) to almost worship Muhammed and speak about him far more than speaking about Allah or other messengers, he even made them to invent what is called the first pillar of Islam, the Shahadah, to always link the name Allah and the name Muhammed together, while there is not even a hint about such Shahadah in the Quran. Indeed, Iblis has won and is still winning.

Iblis can even mess with anyone�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s normal day to day life, by simply making you forget things that you should not forget, like praying for example, or even anything that may benefit you and disbenefit Iblis if it is done by you. The Quran was clear in explaining this to us:

When prophet Yusuf was in jail and after he interpreted the dreams of his two inmates, he asked the one that was about to be released to do something for him:

وَقَالَ لِلَّذِي ظَنَّ أَنَّهُ نَاجٍ مِنْهُمَا اذْكُرْنِي عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ فَأَنْسَاهُ الشَّيْطَانُ ذِكْرَ رَبِّهِ فَلَبِثَ فِي السِّجْنِ بِضْعَ سِنِينَ (42)

And he (Yusuf) said to the one who thought will be saved of the two: Remember me with your master; but the devil made him forget mentioning it to his master, so he (Yusuf) remained in the prison a few years.
[Al Quran ; 12:42]

-> See, he asked him to mention him (Yusuf) to his master (the master of the one to be released): And he (Yusuf) said to the one who thought will be saved of the two: Remember me with your master; I guess, after mentioning Yusuf and his ability of interpreting the dreams, Yusuf thought that he will be released, but did the released inmate do so or he forgot? but the devil made him forget mentioning it to his master, for us, it seems that it is us who forget, and indeed it is, but believe me if it will benefit you and get you closer to the way of Allah, then Iblis is the one who made you forget it, I am not sure the forgetting itself is a sin or not, but it may certainly lead to a sin, like forgetting to pray. In the case of Yusuf story, I believe it was for Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s benefit that a prophet stays as long as possible in jail to prevent the message or the mission of such prophet to continue, certainly the message of any prophet must include the warning against Iblis, therefore Iblis made the released inmate to forget mentioning Yusuf to his master which led to Yusuf staying in jail for a few years: so he (Yusuf) remained in the prison a few years.

Another example is from the story of prophet Musa, I could not however work out a possible benefit for Iblis to make the boy who was accompanying Musa to forget mentioning the whale to Musa:

قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَ إِذْ أَوَيْنَا إِلَى الصَّخْرَةِ فَإِنِّي نَسِيتُ الْحُوتَ وَمَا أَنْسَانِيهُ إِلَّا الشَّيْطَانُ أَنْ أَذْكُرَهُ ۚ وَاتَّخَذَ سَبِيلَهُ فِي الْبَحْرِ عَجَبًا (63)

He (The boy) said: Did you see when we took refuge on the rock that I forgot the whale, and none made me forget except the devil that I should have mentioned it, and it took its way into the sea amazingly.
[Al Quran ; 18:63]

-> He (The boy) said: Did you see when we took refuge on the rock that I forgot the whale, and none made me forget except the devil that I should have mentioned it, there must be a reason for Iblis to make the young boy forget, possibly to confuse him because he was accompanying a prophet? I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know but certainly there must be a reason.

Another example of the ability of Iblis to make us forget is simply, to forget something that Allah told you not to do:

وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَ الَّذِينَ يَخُوضُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ وَإِمَّا يُنسِيَنَّكَ الشَّيْطَانُ فَلاَ تَقْعُدْ بَعْدَ الذِّكْرَى مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (68)

And when you see those who engage in ridiculing Our signs, turn away from them until they engage into some other saying, and if the devil causes you to forget, then do not sit after the reminder with the people who are unjust.
[Al Quran ; 6:68]

-> In the above verse, Allah is commanding us that if we see a group of people who are mocking the signs of Allah, then we should stay away from them until they talk about something else: And when you see those who engage in ridiculing Our signs, turn away from them until they engage into some other saying, however be assured that Iblis will make you forget that: and if the devil causes you to forget, sort of, Allah will give us a solution if it happens by forgetting His command in the same verse: then do not sit after the reminder with the people who are unjust. sort of, ok if it happens and you are reminded with what Allah told you, then do not do it again. I can think of a reason to why Iblis want us to forget so and continue to sit with those who engage in ridiculing the sings of Allah, simply, if you continue to do it, i.e. continue to forget and sit with them, then you have to be like them, see below:

وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ يُكَفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا (140)

And it was sent down to you in the Book that when you hear the sings of Allah disbelieved in and ridiculed then do not sit with them until they enter into a speech other than it; (and if you do not) then indeed, you are like them; indeed, Allah will gather the hypocrites and the unbelievers all together in hell.
[Al Quran ; 4:140]

-> Here is the same command we read in 6:68 is repeated in here: And it was sent down to you in the Book that when you hear the sings of Allah disbelieved in and ridiculed then do not sit with them until they enter into a speech other than it; and here is the warning if we ignore so: then indeed, you are like them; and that is the main objective of Iblis, to make you a Kafir or a Mushrik like them. The simplest and shortest way for Iblis to achieve so is by taking us away from what Allah sent down to us, very logical indeed, i.e. taking the humans away from Al-Zikr, i.e. from the reminder that Allah sent, he did so with those who received the Torah, and with those who received the Injil, and he is certainly doing it with those who received the Quran:

لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي ۗ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنْسَانِ خَذُولًا (29)

Certainly he misguided me from the reminder after it had come to me; and the devil to the human is a letdown.
[Al Quran ; 25:29]

-> See: لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي , i.e. Certainly he (the devil) misguided me from the reminder after it had come to me;

Even those who waste their money, only do so after accepting Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s invitation:

إِنَّ الْمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُوا إِخْوَانَ الشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِرَبِّهِ كَفُورًا (27)

Indeed, those who waste (their money) are the brothers of the devils and the devil is, in his Lord, unbeliever.
[Al Quran ; 17:27]

-> See: Indeed, those who waste (their money) are the brothers of the devils. I can tell you that such brotherhood with Iblis and his soldiers, is really one of those brotherhoods that should be avoided at all cost because: the devil is, in his Lord, unbeliever.

Also all those humans who indulge in disputes about Allah without any knowledge other than conjectures and wishful thinking, are only doing so because they accepted Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s invitation:

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَرِيدٍ (3)

And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge, and follows every rebellious devil.
[Al Quran ; 22:3]

-> See: And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge, and follows every rebellious devil. There are plenty of those, even from among the believers, in fact you see them more among the believers because Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s main target is the believers, let me bring 2:168-169 again:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُواْ مِمَّا فِي الأَرْضِ حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (168)

O people! Eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil; indeed to you, he is a clear enemy.

إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاء وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (169)

He only commands you with evil and indecency, and that you may say against Allah what you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 2:168-169]

-> See what Iblis will command us to do: He only commands you with evil and indecency, and that you may say against Allah what you do not know. You should see a lot of such conjectures about Allah, in their man made books of hadith, sirah and tafsirs.

Iblis will take any chance that may flaw the people as a whole, and what is better chance than using alcohol and gambling between the people:

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَن يُوقِعَ بَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاء فِي الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ وَيَصُدَّكُمْ عَن ذِكْرِ اللّهِ وَعَنِ الصَّلاَةِ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّنتَهُونَ (91)

The devil only desires to cast between you the enmity and the hatred by intoxicants and gambling, and to hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from the prayer. Will you then desist?
[Al Quran ; 5:91]

-> See what Iblis wants: The devil only desires to cast between you the enmity and the hatred by intoxicants and gambling, And that must be 100% true, I actually read almost everyday in the Australian newspapers and around the world, that a crime has been committed because of alcohol, mostly young people fighting together then ending by one or more getting killed, and that is exactly what 5:91 is telling us, how accurate.

Iblis does not only use alcohol to insert enmity and hatred between us, he also uses it to hinder the believers from remembering Allah and praying to Him, see: and to hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from the prayer.

Iblis and his soldiers are fully aware with the prophets�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? missions; therefore it is a must for them to try even harder to flaw every prophet. The Quran told us about two prophets who fell preys to Iblis but before I show you the verses, I would like to show you this one first:

وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نِبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ (112)

And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the devils from among the people and the jinn, some of them inspiring to others decorated speech in deceit. And had your Lord willed, they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.
[Al Quran ; 6:112]

-> See: And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the devils from among the people and the jinn, Well, mostly the devils will try hard to turn the people away from the scriptures carried by the messengers, they successfully did this with the people who received the Torah and Injil. With the Quran though, they knew they cannot do it, so they came up with a backup plan, a plan code named: Springer books of Hadith, in which they will instead portray the prophet as someone who could have not been a prophet, i.e. the prophet will look for many as if he was very flawed and sinful, you see this clearly in the Torah when Iblis incited the Torah followers to portray prophet Lut as one who gets drunk then have sex with his own blood daughters. You see this also very clear in the man made books of Springer hadith, in which we read crap portraying the noble prophet as one who loved women more than anything else in this life to a degree of being a sexual freak who approached his wives for sexual activities while they had their periods, as well doing the rounds between all of them day or night and without having a bath in between, a monster, a murderer, an armed robber, a wine drinker and a urine drinker. What crap is that exactly? Well, you do not read such crap in the Quran about Muhammed, you only read it in the man made books of Springer hadith, is it possible that such Springer books is part of Iblis backup plan? Certainly is. There is no other way for Iiblis to do it. Iblis cannot touch the Quran, and the Quran tells us this about Muhammed:

وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ (4)

And indeed, you are of a great morals.
[Al Quran ; 68:4]

-> See who is Muhammed: And indeed, you are of a great morals. a prophet and a messenger described by Allah as one of a great morals cannot be the one described to us in the man made books of Springer hadith, yet we are requested by some confused Mullah, Sheikhs, Imams and Muftis to follow such character portrayed to us in their man made books of Springer hadith, how ironic, well, it is not ironic if you consider that Iblis has done most of those Imams, Muftis, Sheikhs and Mullas, now they are working for him without even knowing it.

If we continue walking through verse 6:112 above, we read something very striking. After Allah told us: And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the devils from among the people and the jinn, , Allah told us what those devils from among the people and the jinn will be doing while fulfilling the role of being an enemy to every prophet: some of them inspiring to others decorated speech in deceit, to be honest, THE DECORATED AND DECEITFUL SPEECH WHICH THEY INSPIRE BETWEEN THEMSELVES SOUND LIKE THEIR MAN MADE BOOKS OF SPRINGER HADITH, that is why those so called Muslims spend their time, inspiring themselves with such crap while also promoting it to others as if it is the best guidance they will ever hear. All to fulfill Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s plan so the Springer hadith can be used as admissible evidences against the prophet character, how smart Iblis is, certainly he won and still winning. But hey, had Allah wanted them not to do it, He would have stopped it, however for a reason known only to Him, He allowed it to happen, see: And had your Lord willed, they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge. Indeed, such man made books of Springer hadith are clear cut forgery. Even mister Bukhari himself told us that after going through 600,000 alleged hadith, 593,000 of them might be forgery, that is why he rejected them and only included about 7000 of those 600,000 in his man made book.

The following verse confirms that Iblis and his soldiers will always try to have a go at any prophet:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِيٍّ إِلَّا إِذَا تَمَنَّىٰ أَلْقَى الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُمْنِيَّتِهِ فَيَنْسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ ثُمَّ يُحْكِمُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (52)

And We did not send before you any messenger or a prophet except that when he desired, the devil threw (corruption) into his desire; but Allah deletes that which the devil throws in, then does Allah make precise His signs, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 22:52]

-> See: And We did not send before you any messenger or a prophet except that when he desired, the devil threw (corruption) into his desire; And we all know well the story of the so called Satanic verses by Salaman Rushdi, in which Iblis caused Mohammed to recite some words, as if from the Quran, while it was never sent down by Allah, but again, everything is under Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s control, see what Allah said next: but Allah deletes that which the devil throws in, then does Allah make precise His signs,

Also when prophet Musa killed an innocent man, it was all the work of Iblis:

وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَٰذَا مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ وَهَٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ مُضِلٌّ مُبِينٌ (15)

And he entered the city at a time of unawareness by its people, and he found therein two men fighting each other, this (one) from his (religious) sect and that (one) of his enemy. So the one from his sect sought his help against the one from his enemy, so Musa struck and ended (killed) him. He (Musa) said: This is from the work of the devil, indeed, he is an obvious misleading enemy.
[Al Quran ; 28:15]

-> See what Musa said after he killed the man: so Musa struck and ended (killed) him. He (Musa) said: This is from the work of the devil, indeed, he is an obvious misleading enemy.

Even when prophet Ayoub went through a distressful and tough period in his life, it was all because of Iblis:

وَاذْكُرْ عَبْدَنَا أَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الشَّيْطَانُ بِنُصْبٍ وَعَذَابٍ (41)

And remember Our servant Ayoub, when he called to his Lord (saying): Indeed, the devil has touched me with hardship and torture.
[Al Quran ; 38:41]

-> See: when he called to his Lord (saying): Indeed, the devil has touched me with hardship and torture.

A clear example of how Iblis is very deceitful by decorating his invitation is explained to us in the next verse:

فَوَسْوَسَ إِلَيْهِ الشَّيْطَانُ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ هَلْ أَدُلُّكَ عَلَىٰ شَجَرَةِ الْخُلْدِ وَمُلْكٍ لَا يَبْلَىٰ (120)

And the devil whispered to him; he said: O Adam! Shall I lead you to the tree of eternity and a kingdom that will not deteriorate?
[Al Quran ; 20:120]

-> See how Iblis decorated his invitation to prophet Adam: O Adam! Shall I lead you to the tree of eternity and a kingdom that will not deteriorate?

And when Adam obeyed him, Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s deceit became apparent to Adam:

فَأَكَلَا مِنْهَا فَبَدَتْ لَهُمَا سَوْآتُهُمَا وَطَفِقَا يَخْصِفَانِ عَلَيْهِمَا مِنْ وَرَقِ الْجَنَّةِ ۚ وَعَصَىٰ آدَمُ رَبَّهُ فَغَوَىٰ (121)

And they both ate from it, so their private parts became visible to them, and they both began to cover it with the leaves of the garden, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, and he was misled.
[Al Quran ; 20:121]

-> See how Adam and his partner realized that they have been done by Iblis: And they both ate from it, so their private parts became visible to them, and they both began to cover it with the leaves of the garden, this is because Adam: disobeyed his Lord, and he was misled. Iblis at such moment of time felt huge joy because he have beaten the one to whom he was commanded to prostrate, so in his joyful celebration he started to remove the cloth of both Adam and his partner, sort of to humiliate them:

يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لاَ يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْءَاتِهِمَا إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاء لِلَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ (27)

O children of Adam! Let not the devil tempt you as he caused your parents to exit from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing to show them their private parts, indeed he sees you, he and his tribe from where you do not see them. Indeed We have made the devils to be the guardians of those who do not believe.
[Al Quran ; 7:27]

-> See how Allah put it to us as an advice too: O children of Adam! Let not the devil tempt you as he caused your parents to exit from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing to show them their private parts, He also informed us that Iblis and his soldiers see us while we do not see them: indeed he sees you, he and his tribe from where you do not see them. And certainly the guardians of those who obey him and his soldiers in their ultimate request (leaving the belief), are Iblis and his soldiers: Indeed We have made the devils to be the guardians of those who do not believe. And for those who believe, we know that Allah is their guardian.

Now, for those who rejected belief like the many goons of faithfreedom or those who go there and claim to be Ex-Muslims, they only left their belief because they chose to accept Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s decorated invitation and chose him as their guardian, i.e. they chose to worship him:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ (25)

Indeed, those who turned their backs after the guidance has been explained to them. The devil has enticed them; and prolonged hope for them.
[Al Quran ; 47:25]

-> See: those who turned their backs after the guidance has been explained to them. The devil has enticed them; and prolonged hope for them. I.e. Iblis have won against them.

I still have something to say to them:

فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ (27)

So how will it be when the angels cause them to die, striking their faces and their backs?
[Al Quran ; 47:27]

-> See: So how will it be when the angels cause them to die, striking their faces and their backs? , I guess it is going to be very humiliating. They will earn it fair and square.

Certainly when a believer ponders upon the Quran, i.e. ponders upon the words of Allah, i.e. gets closer to Allah, Iblis is not going to be happy at all, therefore he will try hard to either turn you away from it, or make you confused about it, so to beat him, we are advised to do the following:

فَإِذَا قَرَأْتَ الْقُرْآنَ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ (98)

And when you read the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from the pelted devil.
[Al Quran ; 16:98]

-> See: And when you read the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from the pelted devil. How easy to beat him with a few simple and sincere words.

A few years back, I was asked by a dear friend, how we can beat Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s decorated and continuous invitations? I remember that I directed him to the following two verses:

وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللّهِ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ (200)

And if the devil tempts you with a temptation then seek refuge in Allah; indeed He is Hearing, Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 7:200]

-> See how can we beat him with ease: ]And if the devil tempts you with a temptation then seek refuge in Allah; The same when we read the Quran, but again, it has to be really sincere and from your heart, it cannot be just words being recited by you.

A good believer is one who is about to fall prey to Iblis, but remembers Allah, so he/she sees again:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ (201)

Indeed those who fear (Allah), when an impulse from the devil touches them they remember and at once they can see.
[Al Quran ; 7:201]

-> See: Indeed those who fear (Allah), when an impulse from the devil touches them they remember and at once they can see. A good example is again, Hisham Talaat Mustafa, who was certainly touched by an impulse from Iblis, so he accepted his decorated invitation to kill Suzan Tamim, yet he had months of planning to stop it by remembering Allah so he can see again, but Hisham never did and continued to follow Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s invitation. Had he remembered Allah in those months of planning and started to see the fatal sin he was about to commit, he would have been safe and enjoying his wealth today. This is how Iblis can easily beat even those who have wealth and power. The ironic fact is this; it seems that Hisham did not even remember Allah ONCE during all those months of planning to kill while he was praying 5 times a day, when I say remember Allah, I mean sincerely remember Allah, not bloody act as if.

One of the very obvious facts of life concerning belief, is simply people tend to follow their parents belief, you see this clearly with the Jews in following their man made Talmud, you see this clearly with the Christians in flowering their man made four Bibles, and certainly you see this clearly with the Muslims in following their man made books of Springer hadith. Now, if you go to anyone of them, and tell them that you should follow what Allah has sent down instead of your man made crap, they tell you this:

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ (21)

And when it is said to them: Follow what Allah has sent down, they say: Rather, we follow that upon which we found our fathers. Even if the devil was inviting them to the torture of the blaze?
[Al Quran ; 31:21]

-> See: And when it is said to them: Follow what Allah has sent down, they say: Rather, we follow that upon which we found our fathers. For them, no way all those generations are wrong, while the matter of the fact concerning Iblis was clearly explained in the Quran that his intention and objective to flaw ALL OF THEM ALL TOGETHER, i.e. flaw all generations, it is like Iblis is inviting them to the torture if the blaze and they easily accepted his decorated invitation, decorated by telling them follow your fathers, they cannot be wrong, see: Even if the devil was inviting them to the torture of the blaze?

Continues below.........

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 08 Oct, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 04 Oct, 2009 5:19 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Read above first ^^^^

Finally, believers should know well that Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s promises are truthful, this is stressed by Allah in the following verse:

وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (6)

The promise of Allah, Allah does not fail His promise, but most of the people do not know.
[Al Quran ; 30:6]

-> See: The promise of Allah, Allah does not fail His promise, Ironically the same verse is telling us that most of the people do not know that, see: but most of the people do not know.

Let me now show you a promise of Allah that I have never seen it to happen, this is because the promise is conditioned, i.e. the condition must be met before the promise of Allah comes to pass, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look

وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَى آمَنُواْ وَاتَّقَواْ لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَرَكَاتٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ وَلَكِن كَذَّبُواْ فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَكْسِبُونَ (96)

And if the people of the villages had believed and feared (Allah) We would have certainly opened upon them blessings from the sky and the earth, but they rejected, so We overtook them for what they were earning.
[Al Quran ; 7:96]

-> See the promise preceded by the condition: And if the people of the villages had believed and feared (Allah) We would have certainly opened upon them blessings from the sky and the earth, now, if you look at most Islamic villages (countries) you see the contrary, i.e. they get no blessings from Allah, this means that they either do not believe yet, or they believe but they do not fear Allah the way He should be feared. In fact Allah clearly told us that only one village before the time of Mohammed met the condition, i.e. they believed the way they should believe, and they feared Allah the way He should be feared:

فَلَوْلاَ كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إِلاَّ قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّآ آمَنُواْ كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَى حِينٍ (98)

Then has there not been a village that believed so that its faith benefited them except the people of Yunus? When they have believed, We removed from them the torture of disgrace in the life of this world and We gave them provision for a time.
[Al Quran ; 10:98]

-> See, it only the village of Yunus: Then has there not been a village that believed so that its faith benefited them except the people of Yunus? and this how Allah told us how they met he condition to receive His blessings: When they have believed, We removed from them the torture of disgrace in the life of this world and We gave them provision for a time.

From all the above, it is clear that Iblis is winning big times, this means that we are the losers, and this means that a humiliating torture is waiting for us unless we repent sooner than later, repent by always fending Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults whatever the decoration is, fending off Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s constant assaults should render you a devote believer, i.e. a believer who believes in Allah the way it should be, i.e. a believer whose belief is not touched by Shirk, i.e. a believer who fears Allah the way He should be feared, i.e. a believer who has achieved immunity against Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s assaults, and a true submitter who submits only to Allah.

Salam

Sun 04 Oct, 2009 5:22 pm