You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Stoning the adulterers. My final say
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Stoning the adulterers. My final say

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Read above first ^^^^^

Let me recap the contradictions so far between the pervious 4 hadith which suppose to be talking about the same and exact incident:

Bukhari hadith #2498
i- The son of Bedouin was the one who committed adultery with the other man�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s wife
ii- The prophet commanded to expel him from the land for 1 year in addition to flogging him 100 times, despite that the book of Allah states clearly that he should be lashed 100 lashes.
iii- The adulteress confession was not required before stoning her.

Bukhari hadith #2523
i- The son of other man was the one who committed adultery with the Bedouin�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s wife
ii- The prophet commanded to expel him from the land for 1 year in addition to flogging him 100 times, despite that the book of Allah states clearly that he should be lashed 100 lashes.
iii- The adulteress confession was required before stoning her.

Bukhari hadith #6656
i- The son of Bedouin was the one who committed adultery with the other man�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s wife
ii- The prophet commanded to expel him from the land for 1 year in addition to flogging him 100 times, despite that the book of Allah states clearly that he should be lashed 100 lashes

Bukhari hadith #6332
i- The son of other man was the one who committed adultery with the Bedouin�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s wife
ii- The prophet commanded to expel him from the land for 1 year in addition to flogging him 100 times, despite the book of Allah states clearly that he should be lashed 100 lashes.

Was that how articulate and smart were those bunch of confused hadith worshippers? I guess you have been brainwashed to believe that they were, exactly as the people of the book were made to believe so about their early priests. Guess what, following any thing in masses, does not in any way make such thing right. The people of the book should be a clear example for the hadith worshippers, while for me, both the people of the book and the hadith worshippers are clear examples.

What is very bizarre yet funny by mister Bukhari is this, he repeated only the part of sending Anis to stone the adulteress as one hadith on its own, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=2147&doc=0
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

The above hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: Entrusting others with capital punishment

Because this hadith is nothing but the last scene in the previous 4 hadith which were alleged by the always doubtful Abu Hurairah, this hadith must be alleged by him too, and because we have proved that those 4 hadith most likely are lies, this one must be a lie too:

So the doubtful Abu Hurairah alleged:

The prophet said: As for you Anis, go to the wife of that man and if she confesses then stone her.

End of hadith

How funny, thanks for the laugh mister Bukhari, I did not know that you have such stupid sense of humor, what the f�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦ was that exactly?

Bukhari and Abu Hurairah continued their rounds of spinning and decided to reapeat the above crap of allegation again; in every time they repeat, they should prove to us how confused they were:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6143&doc=0

The above hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: How was the oath of the prophet

Two men had a conflict, so they went to the messenger of Allah. One of them said to the prophet: Judge between us by the book of Allah. The other man who was more knowledgeable said: Yes, O messenger of Allah! Judge between us by the book of Allah, and permit me to speak. The prophet said to him: Speak.

So the other man said: My son was working for him and committed adultery with his wife, so I was told that my son should be stoned, but I ransomed him with 100 sheep and a female slave, then I asked those with knowledge and they informed me that I have to lash my son 100 lashes and expel him from the land for one year, as well the wife of other man should be stoned.

So the messenger of Allah said: By Whom Who controls my soul, I will judge between you by the book of Allah, as for the sheep and the female slave they should be returned to you. And he lashed his son 100 lashes and expelled him from the land for a year.

Then the prophet commanded Anis Al-Aslammy to bring the wife of the other man, and if she confesses then stone her. And she confessed and was stoned.

End of hadith

I can imagine Abu Hurairah boldly telling us that he was dumb but you still are going to uphold the crap and lies I promoted because most of you are dumber

Well, in the first few hadith (has to be the same story), it was a Bedouin and another man, in here it is two anonymous men, which is ok, but in the few hadith we walked through, the ransom was 100 sheep and a newly born one, while in here the ransom is 100 sheep and a female slave. Don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t forget that in the few hadith, the allegations kept spinning between getting the confession of the adulteress before stoning her and not worrying about that at all, while in this hadith the confession of the adulteress was a requirement for the punishment to be imposed see: and if she confesses then stone her. And she confessed and was stoned. Another spin is this, in the first few hadith, Anis went to the woman with an authority from the prophet to stone her, while in this hadith Anis was commanded to bring the women to them.

Some people may find an excuse for Abu Hurairah and blame the other narrators who heard it from him, as if they were the ones who changed the context, which is very valid apology and most likely this is how it was, but if that may save Abu Hurairah, it won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t save Bukhari who was the one who collected such contradictory and non sensible information in his book then he called it Sahih. In fact, for me Bukhari is more responsible than Abu Hurairah for the massive damage and division that happened to the Islamic Ummah because of such man made books of hadith he collected and then classified as Sahih, then most Muslims believed him.

In the next hadith by again Abu Hurairah, he clearly contradicted himself, or possibly Bukhari contradicted himself, or possibly the other narrators in the chain contradicted each other, at the end of the day, we will have a clear cut contradiction:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6326&doc=0

The above hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: Confessing to adultery.

We were sitting with the prophet, and then a man stood up and said: May Allah be with you if you judge between us. So another man who was more knowledgeable said to the prophet: Judge between us by the book of Allah, and if you may permit me to speak. The prophet said to him: Speak.

So the other man said: My son who was working for him, committed adultery with his wife, and I was told that my son should be stoned, but I ransomed him with 100 sheep and a male slave, then I asked those with knowledge and they informed me that I have to lash my son 100 lashes and expel him from the land for one year.

So the messenger of Allah said: By Whom Who controls my soul, I will judge between you by the book of Allah, as for the sheep and the male slave, they should be returned to you, and as for your son, he should be lashed 100 lashes and be expelled from the land for a year

Then the prophet commanded Anis to go to the wife, and if she confesses then stone her. So Anis went to her and she confessed and he stoned her.

The final line in the above hadith is a dialogue between another two narrators expressing their doubt in the above hadith

End of hadith

I am sure most of you can see the new contradictions concerning the same and exact story. Before, it was the two men going to the prophet to seek his judgment, in here, the two men were already sitting with the prophet and one of them stood up and talked then the other talked. Before, the ransom was 100 sheep and a female slave while in here it is 100 sheep and a male slave. Before, they kept spinning between bringing the adulteress to them to stone her and sending Anis to her to stone her, in here Anis went to the adulteress and he stoned her.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s watch the hadith worshippers spinning again in an allegation listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: When someone accused his wife with adultery, and what the rulers and people should do

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6337&doc=0

The hadith is by the doubtful Abu Hurairah, so he alleged:

Two men had a conflict, so they went to the messenger of Allah. One of them said to the prophet: Judge between us by the book of Allah. The other man who was more knowledgeable said: Yes, O messenger of Allah! Judge between us by the book of Allah, and if you may permit me to speak. The prophet said to him: Speak.

So other man said: My son was working for him and committed adultery with his wife, and I was told that my son should be stoned, but I ransomed him with 100 sheep and a female slave, then I asked those with knowledge and they informed me that I have to lash my son 100 lashes and expel him from the land for one year, as well the wife of this man should be stoned.

So the messenger of Allah said: By Whom Who controls my soul, I will judge between you by the book of Allah, as for the sheep and the female slave they should be returned to you, and he lashed his son 100 lashes and expelled from the land for a year.

Then the prophet commanded Anis Al-Aslammy to bring the wife, and if she confesses then stone her. And she confessed and he stoned her.

End of hadith

How about another spin: with a hadith that is listed under a sub-chapter titled: Can a ruler judge with a capital punishment then send someone else to execute it?

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6353&doc=0

Again by the doubtful Abu Hurairah, so he alleged:

A man went to the messenger of Allah and said to the prophet: Judge between us by the book of Allah. The other man who was more knowledgeable said: Yes, O messenger of Allah! Judge between us by the book of Allah, and if you may permit me to speak. The prophet said to him: Speak.

So the other man said: My son was working for him and committed adultery with his wife, so I was told that my son should be stoned, but I ransomed him with 100 sheep and a female slave, then I asked those with knowledge and they informed me that I have to lash my son 100 lashes and expel him from the land for one year, as well the wife of that man should be stoned.

So the messenger of Allah said: By Whom Who controls my soul, I will judge between you by the book of Allah, as for the sheep and the male slave they should be returned to you, and as for your son, he should be lashed 100 lashes and be expelled from the land for a year.

Then the prophet commanded Anis Al-Aslammy to bring the wife of Man 1 to seek her confession, and if she confesses then stone her. And she confessed and was stoned.

End of hadith

So what is the story exactly?

Was it 100 sheep and a newly born one?
Was it 100 sheep and a female slave?
Was it 100 sheep and a male slave?
Was the confession of the adulteress required?
Was the confession of the adulteress not required?
Did they go the adulteress and stoned her there?
Did they bring the adulteress to them and stoned her there?
Did they do that before the revelation of Quran sura Al-Noor 24:2 ?
Did they do that after the revelation of Quran sura Al-Noor 24:2 ?

Certainly no one can answer the above questions, and certainly such rubbish of contradicting hearsay hadith had made the simple subject of punishing the adulterers as stated in the Quran, a confusing and complicated issue that will never be settled using such rubbish of man made books.

The above story was repeated again, so let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look at it but this time I will walk you through part of the explanation of the hadith as stated in another associated book (Fath Al-Bary). The allegation is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: What was talked about concerning the hadith by one narrator only. What they are trying to say, is simply providing some apologies to why we should uphold the some of the Auhady hadith (a hadith with only one narrator).

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6718&doc=0

While we were sitting with the prophet, a man from among the Bedouin stood up and said: Judge between us by the book of Allah. So his opponent said to the prophet: Judge for him by the book of Allah, and if you may permit me to speak. The prophet said to him: Speak.

So the opponent said: My son who was working for him (the Bedouin), committed adultery with his wife (the wife of the Bedouin), so I was told that my son should be stoned, but I ransomed him with 100 sheep and a newly born one, then I asked those with knowledge and they informed me that I have to lash my son 100 lashes and expel him from the land for one year.

So the messenger of Allah said: By Whom Who controls my soul, I will judge between you by the book of Allah, as for the sheep and the newly born one, they should be returned to you, and as for your son, he should be lashed 100 lashes and be expelled from the land for a year.

And as for you Anis to go to the wife of Bedouin, and if she confesses then stone her.

Anis went to her and she confessed and he stoned her.

End of hadith

We can clearly see that those hadith worshippers kept spinning as follow:

- The two men were, a Bedouin and another anonymous man
- The two men were anonymous men
- The two men went to the prophet to seek his judgment
- The two men were sitting with the prophet and one stood up to seek his judgment
- The adulterer was the son of Bedouin
- The adulterer was the son of other anonymous man
- The adulteress was the wife of Bedouin
- The adulteress was the wife of other anonymous man
- The ransom was 100 sheep and a newly born one
- The ransom was 100 sheep and a female slave
- The ransom was 100 sheep and a male slave
- The confession of the adulteress was not required
- The confession of the adulteress was required
- They went to the adulteress and stoned her
- They brought the adulteress to them and stoned her

Well, the spin did not stop there, they tried to elaborate on the above crap in their other man made Bukhari based book Fath al-Bari, so they said:

Apparently when they elaborated about the above crap of hadith, they did not care about the main subject in hand: Should we stone the adulterers under the Islamic sharia or not? What they cared about is to convince the wannabe hadith worshippers that if a hadith is narrated by one person only, then that is not a strong ground to dismiss the hadith, please be aware that most Abu Hurairah hadith were only narrated by one narrator who was him, i.e. they are indirectly defending the hadith of the always doubtful Abu Hurairah. So here are parts of what they said above:

Ibn Al-Qayem said in his refute against those who reject a hadith by one narrator when it states anything that is not found in the Quran:

Sunnah and Quran go together like this:

A- Sunnah may agree perfectly with the Quran.
B- Sunnah may explain something in the Quran
C- Sunnah may state a law that the Quran did not mention

As for the last one above (Sunnah may state a law that the Quran never mentioned), the law must start by the prophet alone so that he is obeyed. That is because if obeying the prophet in only the Quran, then there would not be a SPECIAL OBEDIENCE for him alone, and Allah has said in the Quran: Whoever obeys the messenger, then such one has obeyed Allah

As for those who does not accept the laws that were alleged to be invented by Muhammed in addition to the Quran, unless it is a popular and widely known laws by the prophet, they would have contradicted themselves because we also know from the Auhady hadith all the following laws which are not found in the Quran:

- Prohibiting marrying both a woman and her aunty together
- Prohibiting marrying from those with whom they suckled
- Inheritance of grandmother
- Prohibiting women with periods from fasting and praying
- Laws concerning those who have sex with their wives while fasting
- Allowing Wudo with wine that is made from dates
- Cutting the leg of a re-offending thief
- Giving a share of 1/6 to the daughter of any deceased man, with her aunty
- And many more which needs a lot of explanation, but all the above laws came from hadith that were alleged by one person only, some of it are conclusive and others are doubtful, but they divided them into 3 categories, and they had their reasons to do so which again needs a lot of explanation going through the principles of Fiqh (understanding the religion)

End of Fath al-Bary�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s elaboration

Well, what a silly apology, if we are going to talk about laws for things that the Quran never talked about, then we have far more than the man made laws invented in their man made books of Auhady hadith, what we should do then? I honestly believe that such laws are not needed, and even some of it can be worked out using the Quran alone, for example the law of prohibiting a woman who has her period from fasting and praying, this law can be worked out from the Quran as follow:

1) Allah commands us to pray while we are physically pure, that is why He commanded us to do Wudo in advance, also Allah told us that the periods make women unclean, therefore they cannot pray while they have their periods.

2) Allah gave exception from fasting to those who are sick as long as they do it later while they are not sick, and because the periods most likely make the women sick, then they may not fast while they have their periods, then do the days they missed later on when they do not have their periods.

The point is this, these hadith worshippers do not want to ponder upon the Quran, they only want to ponder upon their man made hadith while indulging themselves in clear cut shirk, and while being proud of it too, this was clear from the above elaboration when they said that there should be a special obedience for the prophet alone, this when they brought in a sentence from the Quran telling us: Whoever obeys the messenger, then such one has obeyed Allah, let me bring this Quran verse in here:

مَّنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللّهَ وَمَن تَوَلَّى فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80)

Whoever obeys the messenger, then he indeed obeyed Allah, and whoever turned back, then We have not sent you over them as a keeper.
[Al Quran ; 4:80]

-> Well, someone like me is still obeying the prophet, even if I only take some of the conjectures from their man made hadith books that are qualified by the Quran while rejecting all other conjectures that are contradicting the Quran, I still pray and fast like the prophet, I also adore and respect the Quran that he delivered. How come I cannot be? At least this way, I cannot be exposed to a possible shirk, at least this way I am far safer than those who want to obey allegations about Muhammed for the sake of special and exclusive obedient to him, it indeed sounds like clear cut shirk to me and I will never go such way and never been alhamdulellah.

See, the message of the above verse does not mean that you have to obey both in different and contradicting matters, it makes no sense, rather if you obey Muhammed in all the things that are confirmed by Allah, then you should be considered as obeying Allah as well, no question about it.

But for the hadith worshippers, it goes like this:

- Allah ordains some laws
- Muhammed ordains other different laws, even ones that were already settled by Allah
- They should obey both

It virtually sounds like they consider Muhammed as another human god who has the same power that the real divine God has.

It seems that those hadith worshippers did not read the next two verses after 4:80, so let me bring them in here:

وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُواْ مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَآئِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً (81)

And they say: Obedience. But when they leave from your presence, a party of them spend the night changing what you say; and Allah records what they change at night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah, and it is enough that Allah is Trustee.
[Al Quran ; 4:81]

-> Wow, the above verse is like virtually talking about those hadith worshippers, remember when Ahmed Ibn Hanbal recorded in his man made hadith books 6 times that the prophet commanded the people not write anything he says but the Quran, as well Ibn Magih told us that the prophet told the people not to talk too much about him, but we know that most of the people turned back, i.e. they started to write anything the prophet says, as well talk like mad about him for 1200 years and we are still counting, 4:81 seems like describing so (indirectly): وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُواْ مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَآئِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ , i.e. And they say: Obedience. But when they leave from your presence, a party of them spend the night changing what you say;

That is why such people cannot be obeying Allah because they were not obeying what Muhammed commanded them; in fact they were even changing what Muhammed was telling them.

We have also seen clearly so many contradictions and discrepancies in all the above hadith about stoning, yet those hadith worshippers chose to ponder upon it then spread it between them, while never ponder upon what was sent to them from Allah (the Quran), see the next verse:

أَفَلاَ يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللّهِ لَوَجَدُواْ فِيهِ اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا (82)

Do they not ponder upon the Quran? And if it had been from anyone other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancy.
[Al Quran ; 4:82]

-> Certainly the above verse should put the man made books of hadith to shame, see how many discrepancies we easily found in the above lot of hadith about stoning, it has to be, because such manmade books of hadith are not from Allah, see how it is beautifully described: وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللّهِ لَوَجَدُواْ فِيهِ اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا , i.e. And if it had been from anyone other than Allah, they would have found in it many discrepancy.

Continue below�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦..

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 28 Oct, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Posted:
Mon 19 Oct, 2009 5:10 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Read above first ^^^^^

What more can I say, dear Muslim brothers and sisters? Well, I know, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s move on to another crap of hadith talking about the same subject of stoning, but with this, I have to walk you through the elaboration by the associated man made book Fath al-Bary which explains to us Sahih Bukhari:

The hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: Confessing to adultery

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6327&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by Omar Ibn al-Khattab, so he said:

I fear that time prolong upon the people so one of them may say: We do not find stoning in the book of Allah, so they become misguided and leave a compulsory sharia that Allah sent down. Unquestionably, stoning is right upon one who is married and commits adultery, when proven with clear evidence or pregnancy or confession.

Then a guy named Suffian added to the hadith the following part: Unquestionably, the prophet stoned and we stoned after him

End of hadith

I am not really sure how one like Omar be worried about something to be missing from the Quran while the Quran tells us the following:

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ (9)

Indeed, We have sent down the reminder, and indeed, We will be for it guardians.
[Al Quran ; 15:9]

-> See: We will be for it guardians. , therefore the alleged worry by Omar was not really needed, certainly Omar as we know him should be one of those who trust Allah in His words, and Allah said clearly that He will be the Guardian for the Quran, Allah should be certainly incomparable to any human guardian, in fact Allah is not only guarding the Quran, but He was also the One who collected it for us:

إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا جَمْعَهُ وَقُرْآنَهُ (17)

Indeed, upon Us is its collection and its reading.
[Al Quran ; 75:17]

-> How clear: upon Us is its collection. Even explaining the Quran is upon Allah:

ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ (19)

Moreover, upon Us is its explanation.
[Al Quran ; 75:19]

-> See: upon Us is its explanation. So I wonder, do these man made books of hadith encourage the Muslims to totally consider the words of Allah in the Quran as if they do not exist?

It has to be the case with those ignorant and confused Mushrik Muslims. See, Allah is telling us that He will be Guarding of the Quran, yet the man made books of hadith are telling us that Omar was worried that a verse from the Quran may go missing, in fact the same man made books of hadith tell us that parts of the Quran were eaten by a goat, as well most of sura Al-Ahzab is missing, they allege that sura Al-Ahzab should be about 200 verses and not 79, this is not the subject of this article though as we are talking about stoning, yet when it comes to stoning, we still find those ignorant and confused Mushrik Muslims wanting us to totally ignore what Allah commanded, the Quran never said to stone the adulterers, it only stated to lash them 100 lashes in public, but those idol worshippers and Mushrik Muslims tell us that Allah means those who are not married, and for those who are married, they should be stoned, yet when it comes to those who are not married, we see those idol worshippers and Mushrik Muslims specifying a different punishment to what is ordained by Allah, let me bring a short hadith in here then I will continue with this hadith:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6330&doc=0

The hadith listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: The singles should be flogged and expelled from the land, yeh right

The above hadith is alleged by the doubtful Abu Hurairah, so he said:

The messenger of Allah has decreed upon those who commit adultery before they marry, to be expelled from the land for a year, and to force the Hadd (punishment) upon him.

End of hadith

See how they referred to the flogging indirectly, they referred to it by saying: and to force the Hadd (punishment) upon him , they meant by the Hadd is to flog him 100 lashes, but before they said so, they added the man made invented punishment: to be expelled from the land for a year , it is like their invented man made sharia takes precedent over Allah commands. Indeed this is how they have been for 1200 years.

Now, if I go back to the other hadith about the worry of Omar that the verse of the stoning will go missing from the Quran, the hadith writers elaborated to us, so let me bring their elaboration from Fath al-Bary man made book and translate a few parts of it for you:

Firstly they started by disputing that this part was not part of the hadith: Then a guy named Suffian added to the hadith the following part: Unquestionably, the prophet stoned and we stoned after him, then stated the suppose to be the missing verse of stoning (as if even if that part of hadith is disputed), implying that stoning was a decree from Allah (as they claim):

الشيخ والشيخة إذا زنيا فارجموهما البتة

I.e.

And as for the Sheikh and the Sheikhah, if they commit adultery, stone them at once

What everyone should know well that the Arabic words الشيخ والشيخة , al-Sheikh and al-Sheikhah, do not really mean Married man and married woman, rather the two words mean Old man and old woman. And guess what, an old man or an old woman does not have to be married, therefore, such alleged verse of stoning is nothing but a clear cut lie.

They were even confused to what was the alleged verse of stoning, so they spun again and suggested that it was something else to the first version of it that we read above:

الشيخ والشيخة إذا زنيا فارجموهما البتة نكالا من الله والله عزيز حكيم

I.e.

And as for the Sheikh and the Sheikhah, if they commit adultery, stone them at once, a punishment from Allah, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

You can see how clearly they were confused about it and not knowing what was it, while at that time they suppose to have perfectly memorizing it, that is why Omar was worried that it will be forgotten in the future, yet at their time it seems that they already forgot what it was, so they gave us a third version of it:

الشيخ والشيخة إذا زنيا فارجموهما البتة , بما قضيا من اللذة

I.e.

And as for the Sheikh and the Sheikhah, if they commit adultery, stone them at once, for what they enjoyed of (sexual) pleasure.

See, how confused they have been, this clearly implies that such alleged stoning verse in sura Al-Ahzab is nothing but a lie

Ironically, we read in the same very elaboration something else that does not make sense whatsoever, the elaboration continued to discuss what they did when they were collecting the Quran, Zaid Ibn Thabit was commanded by the prophet not to include such verse in the Quran, they claimed that if they included it, it may look strange because in the case of young and married people, they should be stoned if they commit adultery, so Omar was a bit angry because they did not write the stoning verse down, so he went to the prophet and asked him to allow him to write the verse of stoning himself, but the prophet replied by telling him that he cannot.

WHAT?

Such stupid story is nothing but a big pile of contradictions, firstly if that was true and the prophet prohibited them from writing it, then they came 200 years later and wrote it in their man made books of hadith, they even gave us three different versions of it as shown above, i.e. they violated an alleged clear command from the prophet to not to write the verse of stoning, i.e. they did not obey the prophet.

Secondly, the hadith is presenting Omar as if he was another messenger from Allah or something like that, in their lengthy elaboration they resorted to another alleged hadith by Omar, here is a quick translation to one sentence that was alleged to be said by Omar,:

أيها الناس قد سنت لكم السنن وفرضت لكم الفرائض وتركتم على الواضحة

i.e.

O people! I have made the sunnah for you, and decreed upon the compulsory sharia, and I am leaving you while everything should be clear to you

It sounds to me as if Omar too had a final ceremony like the alleged one about the prophet, telling the people similar words as the prophet did, and in his final ceremony all he cared about is to remind the people to stick to stoning the adulterers, how funny, here is a lengthy part to what is also alleged to be said by Omar in his suppose to be his final ceremony:

In the meantime, 'Umar sat on the pulpit and when the call makers for the prayer had finished their call, 'Umar stood up, and having glorified and praised Allah as He deserved, he said, "Now then, I am going to tell you something which (Allah) has written for me to say. I do not know; perhaps it portends my death, so whoever understands and remembers it, must narrate it to the others wherever his mount takes him, but if somebody is afraid that he does not understand it, then it is unlawful for him to tell lies about me. Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male & female) who commits illegal sexual intercourse, and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, 'By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. And the punishment of the Rajam is to be inflicted to any married person (male & female), who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if the required evidence is available or there is conception or confession.

-> See what is alleged to be also said by Omar above: I am going to tell you something which (Allah) has written for me to say. sounds like a messenger, hey

Here you have it, total confusion, uncertainty, conjectures, lies and clear cut contradictions, I am sure after going through all these hadith, most of us are confused, therefore I have to summarize all the above to you in simple points and that should be it:

-> We looked at the Quran verse sura al-Noor 24:2 where the punishment for the adulterer and the adulteress is stated clearly:

Lash each of them a hundred lashes.
Do not be taken by pity for them.
Let their torture be witnessed by a group of the believers.

-> We looked at the Taurat passages Leviticus 20:10 in conjunction with Ezekiel 16:38-41 where the punishment for the adulterer and the adulteress is stated clearly:

And they shall throw down thine eminent place,
And shall break down thy high places:
They shall strip thee also of thy clothes,
And shall take thy fair jewels,
And leave thee naked and bare.
They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones,
And thrust thee through with their swords.
And they shall burn thine houses with fire,
And execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women.

-> We also looked at the Taurat passages Leviticus 20:17-18 where the punishment for having sex with siblings and having sex with women who have their period, is stated clearly to expel them from the land:

They shall be cut off in the sight of their people.

-> We looked at the Quran verse al-Maeda 5:48 which clearly states the following about the Jews and the Muslims:

For each of you, We made a law and a way, and had Allah willed He would have made you a single nation, but that He might test you in what He gave you,

-> We looked at 28 allegations from Bukhari man made hadith book, 14 of those 28 hadith were by the always questionable and always doubtful, mister hadith maniac Abu Hurairah, the 28 hadith can be grouped as follow:

7 allegations parroting the same incident about an adulterer and an adulteress from among the Jews
In these allegations we concluded the following:

- The Jews were concealing the punishment of stoning and wanted to flog them instead
- The prophet was quick in exposing them, as well was quick in enforcing the stoning upon the convict
- The prophet did not apply the correct punishment as stated in the Taurat, despite that the Taurat was used to extract the punishment from it
- Those 7 allegations are not applicable to the Muslims

10 allegations parroting the same incident about a conflict between two men, one was a Bedouin and the other was anonymous in 6 of those allegations, while the two men were anonymous in the other 4

- The allegations mixed and confused the Bedouin and the other man stories
- The allegations mixed and confused the adulterer relation to the other two men, being the son of whom?
- The allegations mixed and confused the alleged ransom
- The allegations mixed and confused the events that happened with the adulteress and her confession which resulted in stoning her
- The allegations mixed and confused the punishment for those adulterers who are not married, by alleging that an expulsion of one year from the land is compulsory along with the 100 lashes.
- They do not know if the above happened before or after the revelation of Quran verse 24:2
- All those 10 allegations are by the always questionable and always doubtful Abu Hurairah

6 allegations parroting the same incident about a Muslim man, who came forward and confessed to adultery

- The adulterer was honest and remorseful in his confession
- The prophet tried to turn a blind eye and find an excuse for him but the man swore against himself 4 times
- The adulterer fled when the stones started to hit him but the blood thirsty and murderers chased him and stoned him
- They did not know if the above happened before or after the revelation of Quran verse 24:2
- 3 of those 6 allegations were by the always questionable and always doubtful, mister Abu Hurairah

2 allegations questioning if the prophet stoned before or after the revelation of Quran verse 24:2

- They did not know if the above happened before or after the revelation of Quran verse 24:2

1 allegation about stoning an adulteress from among the monkeys
In this allegation we concluded the following:

- Those hadith writers were nothing but a bunch of camel urine addicts who should have drank far less doses from what they used to drink every day.

1 allegation stating the law to punish the unmarried adulterers

- The allegation does not conform to the Quran as those hadith worshippers are telling us, because the Quran says to lash them 100 lashes in public, but they want to lash them 100 lashes in public as well expel them from the land for a year.
- This allegation was by the always questionable and always doubtful, mister Abu Hurairah

1 allegation about Omar Ibn al-Khattab in his last ceremony

- Omar was thinking of himself to be sort of a messenger to whom Allah has written things to say to the people
- Omar also thought of himself as one who can decree any sunnah or sharia upon the believers
- The allegation presented to us 3 versions of so called missing verse of stoning from al-Ahzab sura
- The allegation told us that the prophet refused twice to include in the Quran such alleged stoning verse which clearly contradicts the following Quran verses:

وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْأَقَاوِيلِ (44)

And had he made about Us some (false) sayings.

لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ (45)

We would have seized him by the right hand.

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ (46)

Then We would have severed from him the aorta.

فَمَا مِنْكُمْ مِنْ أَحَدٍ عَنْهُ حَاجِزِينَ (47)

And there will be none among you who could prevent Us from him.
[Al Quran ; 69:44-47]

-> See: had he made about Us some (false) sayings. We would have seized him by the right hand. Then We would have severed from him the aorta. And there will be none among you who could prevent Us from him.

Yet those freaks of hadith worshippers are telling us the following about Muhammed:

1) Muhammed modified the law set by Allah concerning the adulterers as stated in 24:2

Form: Flogging any adulterer or adulteress 100 lashes in public

To: Flogging any adulterer or adulteress 100 lashes but only if they are not married, as well expel them from the land for one year

2) Muhammed invented a new law to be shirked with the modified law of Allah that was stated in Quran verse 24:2, such law was needed because after modifying the clear law of Allah in Quran verse 24:2, they needed something to deal with those married adulterers who were excluded (as modifieid) from the punishment set by Allah

New law invented: Stone any married adulterer or married adulteress to death.

3) Muhammed refused to include or write the suppose to be revealed verse of stoning twice when they were collecting the Quran.

But we know well that Muhammed was not seized by the right hand, and we know well that Muhammed�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s aorta was not severed from him, therefore Muhammed never did what we read above, all are lies about him inserted in these man made books fulfilling Iblis�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s plan to misguide all of us, and through such man made books of hadith, Iblis has all the chances possible, Iblis cannot do it through the Quran, but it seems for such hadith worshippers, it is possible that Iblis can do so, they claim that over 100 verses from sura al-Ahzab have gone missing, possibly eaten by a goat.

Here you have it all, my final say concerning the subject of stoning; however my final say in this article is going to be this:

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ (44)

وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (45)

وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (46)

وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (47)

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48)

وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ (49)

أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ (50)

5:44 Indeed, We have sent down the Taurat in which was guidance and light; the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who were Jews, and the Rabbis and the scholars, because of that which they entrusted of the Book of Allah, and they were over it witnesses; therefore fear not the people and fear Me, and do not take a small price in exchange for My signs; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are unbelievers.

5:45 And We ordained upon them in it that the soul is for the soul, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and the wounds are retribution; but whoever foregoes it, it shall be an expiation for him; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unjust.

5:46 And We caused to follow after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was between his hands of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel, in it was guidance and light, and verifying what was between his hands of the Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for the pious.

5:47 And the people of the Injeel should judge by what Allah has sent down in it; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are the ones who are disobedient.

5:48 And We have sent down to you the book (the Quran) with the truth, verifying what is before it of the book and a ruler over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires in exchange for what has come to you of the truth. For each of you, We made a law and a way, and had Allah willed He would have made you a single nation, but that He might test you in what He gave you, therefore strive for virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return all together, and He will inform you concerning that in which you disagreed.

5:49 And judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires, and be cautious of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah wants to strike them by some of their sins; and indeed most of the people are transgressors.

5:50 Is it the judgment of the ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah in judgement for a folk who are certain?

[The Quran ; 5:44-50]

>>> وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ , i.e. and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are unbelievers., (Quran 5:44)

>>> وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are unjust., (Quran 5:45)

>>> وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ , i.e. and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are disobedient. , (Quran 5:47)

>>> وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ , i.e. And who is better than Allah in judgement for a folk who are certain?, (Quran 5:50)

Salam

Mon 19 Oct, 2009 5:12 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Allah does not take partners with Him for His judgement

Yesterday I had a serious discussion with my best friend in Egypt through Facebook. It started like this:

I was taking my children to school while listening to Quran sura 18 on my car MP3 player, when verse 18:26 was recited, it struck me hard, so I thought about it well, listened to the verse a few times and the thoughts in my head were born, so I decided to document it and post it on Facebook for my network of family and friends

My best friend (Hany) replied to me with only one and short comment, after his comment I replied with 17 more comments one after the other, I still to hear from him, but I am not really sure what he is going to say, I believe I demolished the argument presented. But before we see what happened, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??d like to tell you more about Hany, Hany is a Civil and Computer Engineer like me, he is my best Arab friend, and I will trust him with everything I have, I also love him and his family very much, so there is no or will ever be any hard feelings between us. After almost 5 years talking with him about the severe flaws within the Muslims, he started to be convinced, not 100% though, but I say about 90%.

So the following was not really a debate, rather a serious discussion, and when I am serious, I do not care that much about whom I am talking to, I still considered that he is my best friend though so I tried to be as politically polite as possible, against my style though, so let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how it all started and ended

Salam all

Time for a new comment to expose al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims. I was taking my children to school, while driving and listening to sura 18, the following verse struck me:

قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا (26)

Say: Allah knows best how long they stayed; to Him is the unknown of the heavens and the earth; how Seeing is He and how Hearing. They do not have other than Him any guardian, and He does not share His judgement with anyone.
[Al Quran ; 18:26]

The above verse is very important, because it tells us a very important piece of information about Allah, and is said by Allah Himself:

ولا يشرك في حكمه احدا , Wa La Yushrik Fi Hukmihi Ahada

which means:

الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا , Allah La Yushrik Fi Hukmihi Ahada

I.e. Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE

Now, the word احدا , Ahada, i.e. Anyone should cover EVERYONE you can imagine, let me give you some examples:

Muhammed, Isa, Musa, Ibrahim, Bukhari, your mosque Imam, your Mufti, your Mullah, your Sheikh, you and certainly me.

LetÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s now see for the zillion time حكم الله على الزانى و الزانية , The judgement of Allah concerning the adulterers:

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُمْ بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)

The woman and the man who commit adultery, lash each of them a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let their torture be witnessed by a group of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 24:2]

Now, the early Mushrikoon from among the Muslims were not happy with the judgement of Allah concerning the adulterers as stated in 24:2 above, or I should say Iblis made them so. Well, either way it will be them and no one but them who will be held accountable for their own actions, certainly not Iblis.

So Iblis made them not to believe Allah when He said: ولا يشرك في حكمه احدا , i.e. And He does not take partners with Him for His judgement, so they worked hard to create partners for Allah concerning His judgement for the adulterers

3:54 ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين,, i.e. and they planned, and Allah planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

Their obviously stupid plan was this, to make Muhammed and possibly others too as partners of Allah in His judgement through their man made books of hadith which they made divine 200 years after the prophet died.

So they modified the above clear judgement of Allah as follow:

1- They alleged that Allah means the non married adulterers only.

2- They alleged that Allah did not even state the full punishment of non married adulterers, rather they want to lash them 100 lashes as well expel them from the land for a year (they even stole the expulsion part from the Torah), their stupid apology for adding the expulsion from the land to Allah judgement of lashing them is what they call تعزير , Tazir, sort of they will scare the shit out of the criminals by adding further punishment to the punishment of Allah, when crime spreads beyond control. This makes me ask, what are they going to do when theft spreads beyond control? I guess not to chop one hand, but both hands as deterrent to scare the thieves. Guess what guys, theft is wide spread in your Muslim country, they do not even cut one hand of thieves in most so called Muslim countries. How hypocrites they are, man.

3- And as for the married adulterers, they alleged that they should be stoned to death (which is also stolen from the Torah)

Now if we take the above from those obviously confused and Mushrik Muslims, would not that mean that الله يشرك فى حكمه كثيرا , Allah Yushrik Fi Hukmihi Kathira, i.e. Allah takes partners for His judgement from many people?

Well, well, well, I guess you need to take the above to your mosque Imam, or your mosque Sheikh, or even mister Khalid Al-Gindy, or how about your Azhar sheikh, and get me some clear answers if you can. Otherwise you may be a clear cut Musrik. And in that case I have very bad news for you mister Mushrik believer:

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاء وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَى إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا (48)

Indeed, Allah does not forgive associating partners with Him, and He forgives what is less than that to whom He wills. And whoever associates partners with Allah, he has certainly forged a great sin.
[Al Quran ; 4:48]

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاء وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا (116)

Indeed, Allah does not forgive associating (anything) with Him, and He forgives what is less than that to whom He wills. And whoever associates (others) with Allah, then he has certainly strayed into far misguidance.
[Al Quran ; 4:116]

ذَٰلِكُمْ بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ (12)

That is because when Allah is called upon alone, you disbelieve, but if others are associated with Him, you believe; so judgement belongs to Allah, the Exalted, the Great.
[Al Quran ; 40:12]

Hany replied to Ahmed on Facebook:

الحكم, Al-Hukm does not necessarily mean judgement it could mean, in a broader meaning, rule, control, regime Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¦ etc.

Ahmed said to Hany:

So what do you think Allah means exactly?

What you are saying implies that Allah may take partners regarding His judgement while never taking partners concerning His rule, control, regime etc

Is that what you meant?

And what you say for the following verse:

كَانَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فَبَعَثَ اللّهُ النَّبِيِّينَ مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَأَنزَلَ مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ فِيمَا اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ فِيهِ إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ فَهَدَى اللّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لِمَا اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِهِ وَاللّهُ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (213)

The people were a single nation; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and as warners, and He sent down with them the book in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they disagreed; and none disagreed over it except those to whom it was given after the signs had come to them out of animosity between themselves. And Allah guided those who have believed to the truth concerning that in which they disagreed. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.
[Al Quran ; 2:213]

See: وانزل معهم الكتاب بالحق ليحكم بين الناس فيما اختلفوا فيه, i.e. and He sent down with them the book in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they disagreed

How about this verse dear Hany:

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ وَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ (23)

Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the book? They are invited to the book of Allah to judge between them; then a party of them turns away in aversion.
[Al Quran ; 3:23]

See: أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ , i.e. Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the book? They are invited to the book of Allah to judge between them;

Here is another one:

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ بِمَا أَرَاكَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَكُن لِّلْخَآئِنِينَ خَصِيمًا (105)

Indeed, We have sent down to you the book in truth to judge between the people with what Allah has shown you; and be not for the deceitful ones an advocate.
[Al Quran ; 4:105]

See: إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِتَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ , i.e. Indeed, We have sent down to you the book in truth to judge between the people

Another couple of compelling verses which explain to us the Quran context use of the word الحكم, Al-Hukm:

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ (44)
وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (45)

5:44 Indeed, We have sent down the Taurat in which was guidance and light; the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who are Jews, and the Rabbis and the scholars, because of that which they entrusted of the Book of Allah, and they were over it witnesses; therefore fear not the people and fear Me, and do not take a small price in exchange for My signs; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unbelievers.

5:45 And We ordained upon them in it that the soul is for the soul, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and the wounds are retribution; but whoever foregoes it, it shall be an expiation for him; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unjust.

[Al Quran ; 5:44-45]

See: ِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا , i.e. Indeed, We have sent down the Taurat in which was guidance and light; the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who are Jews.

Now I have to stop here for very important note:

If you have read my article about Stoning the Adulterers �?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? My final say, then you should have read all the hadith I posted about the Jews coming to the prophet to seek his judgement for the adulterers, in those hadith the prophet used the Torah to execute Hukm Allah, which is to stone them according to the Torah.

I clearly stated that the prophet had to judge between the Jews using the Torah, I provided some evidences in that article, but while I am writing this article and read 5:44 again, I discovered another compelling evidence which proves that the prophet had to judge between the Jews using their Torah, 5:44 tells us that The Muslims HAVE to judge between the Jews using their Torah, i.e. it is a command from Allah, see :

See: يحكم بها النبيون الذين اسلموا للذين هادوا , i.e. the (Muslim) prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who are Jews,

How compelling.

See also how bothe verses above ended:

See: وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ , i.e. and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unbelievers.

See: وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ , i.e. and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unjust.

After Allah told us that the Jews must judge with what Allah sent down to them, Allah told us the same about the Christians:

وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (47)

And the people of the Injeel should judge by what Allah has sent down in it; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are the ones who are the disobedient.
[Al Quran ; 5:47]

How clear can it be for the confused Hadith worshippers to get it?

See: وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ , i.e. And the people of the Injeel should judge by what Allah has sent down in it , please put a few lines under the word: بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ , i.e. by what Allah has sent down in it

See how the verse is ended like the ones about the Jews: وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ , i.e. and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the disobedient.

The next verse is the mother of all slams, after we looked at both the Jews and the Christians and what they should have judge with, it is now the Muslims turn:

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48)

And We have sent down to you the book (the Quran) with the truth, verifying what is before it of the book and a ruler over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires in exchange for what has come to you of the truth. For each of you, We made a law and a way, and had Allah willed He would have made you a single nation, but that He might test you in what He gave you, therefore strive for virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return all together, and He will inform you concerning that in which you disagreed.
[Al Quran ; 5:48]

See: وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ , i.e. And We have sent down to you the book (the Quran) with the truth, verifying what is before it of the book and a ruler over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has sent down,

The same command from Allah to Muhammed to judge bewteen the Muslims using what Allah sent down to him (the book), i.e. (the Quran) is repeated in the next verse:

وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ (49)

And judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires, and be cautious of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah wants to strike them by some of their sins; and indeed most of the people are disobedient.
[Al Quran ; 5:49]

See: وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللّهُ , i.e. And judge between them by what Allah has sent down,

The next verse is another mother of all slams:

أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ (50)

Is it the judgement of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain?
[Al Quran ; 5:50]

See: أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ , i.e. Is it the judgement of ignorance that they desire?

See: وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ , i.e. And who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain?

The Quran evidences against those hadith worshippers are overwhelming, see this one:

أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)

Shall I seek a judge other than Allah? And it is He Who has sent down to you the book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is sent down by your Lord with the truth, therefore you should not be of the sceptics.
[Al Quran ; 6:114]

See: أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً , i.e. Shall I seek a judge other than Allah? And it is He Who has sent down to you the book (which is) explained;

Now dear Hany, I want you to read the followin verse very carefully then compare it wiith 18:26

وَدَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ إِذْ يَحْكُمَانِ فِي الْحَرْثِ إِذْ نَفَشَتْ فِيهِ غَنَمُ الْقَوْمِ وَكُنَّا لِحُكْمِهِمْ شَاهِدِينَ (78)

And Dawoud and Sulaiman when they judged concerning the crop when the sheep of the people sheep ate it at night, and We were to their judgement Witnessing.
[Al Quran ; 21:78]

See: َدَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ إِذْ يَحْكُمَانِ فِي الْحَرْثِ , i.e. And Dawoud and Sulaiman when they judged concerning the crop

See: وَكُنَّا لِحُكْمِهِمْ شَاهِدِينَ , i.e. and We were to their judgement Witnessing.

Now compare it with this from 18:26

See: حكمه , i.e. His Judgement in 18:26, and in here about Dawoud and Solaiman حُكْمِهِمْ , i.e. their Judgement

I.e.18:26 is talking about THE JUDGEMENT of Allah, not the regime of Allah

So when we talked Adultery, we were talking WHAT IS THE JUDGEMENT FOR THEM FROM ALLAH as stated in 24:2

I cannot let this verse to pass without posting it:

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَقْضِي بَيْنَهُمْ بِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْعَلِيمُ (78)

Indeed, your Lord will decree between them with His judgement, and He is the Mighty, the Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 27:78]

See how compelling this verse, the same word Hukmihi is used in here as it appeared in 18:26 exactly: إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَقْضِي بَيْنَهُمْ بِحُكْمِهِ , i.e. Indeed, your Lord will decree between them with His judgement

Can't let this verse pass by either:

وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ (10)

And in anything, over which you disagree, then its judgement is for Allah; that is Allah, my Lord, upon Him do I rely and to Him do I turn.
[Al Quran ; 42:10]

See: فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ , i.e. its judgement is for Allah

Another complling verse:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ ۖ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ ۖ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ ۖ وَآتُوهُمْ مَا أَنْفَقُوا ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوهُنَّ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ ۚ وَلَا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ وَاسْأَلُوا مَا أَنْفَقْتُمْ وَلْيَسْأَلُوا مَا أَنْفَقُوا ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ ۖ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (10)

O you who have believed! When believing women come to you as emigrants, then test them; Allah knows best their faith; and if you come to know them to be believing women, then do not return them to the unbelievers, they (the believing women) are not lawful for them, nor are they (the unbelievers) lawful for them, and give them what they have spent; and there should be no blame upon you if you marry them when you give them their dowries; and do not hold marriage ties with unbelieving women, and ask for what you have spent, and let them ask for what they have spent. That is the judgement of Allah; He judges between you. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 60:10]

See how the Hukm (judgement) of Allah is detailed first concerning that we should test the believing women before keeping them with us or sending them back to the Kafirs, then Allah is telling us: ذَٰلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ ۖ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ , i.e. That is the judgement of Allah; He judges between you.

How compelling, man

And finally, let me ask those hadith worshippers from among the Mushrik Muslims who are not happy with Hukm (Judgement of) Allah concerning Adultery:

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ (8)

Is not Allah the wisest of judges?
[Al Quran ; 95:8]

So the question is: أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ , i.e. Is not Allah the wisest of judges?

Indeed, الله احكم الحاكمين, i.e. Allah is the wisest of judges. And He judged concerning the adulterers, therefore those who take the human's judgement in addition to Allah judgement while Allah clearly told us in 18:26 that He does not take partners with Him for His judgement must be clear cut Mushrikoon

Salam

Thu 17 Dec, 2009 5:55 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

What should you do if you fall in love with a prostitute, or if your wife turned to be a prostitute?

Salam all

Have anyone of you (guys) fell in love with a prostitute before? It never happened to me, so I am curious what you guys should do?

Should you marry her?

Or

Should you keep fucking her without marriage?

Or

Should you let go of her and look for a pious woman to be your wife?

I guess any pious man should go for the last option above, i.e. let go of her and try to find a pious woman to be your wife.

On the other hand, the man made books of hadith have different opinion, simply do not marry her because she is a prostitute and if she is your wife then divorce her, but you may continue to enjoy her by fucking her. Can you fukin believe it? You better do because I am going to show you that according to the man made books of hadith, it is ok for Muslims to commit Zina with prostitutes, as long as you do not marry her.

This hadith is from Nisaii�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s man made hadith book:

The hadith is listed under a chapter that is titled: النكاح , i.e. Marriage, and under a sub-chapter that is titled: تزويج الزانية , i.e. Marrying the adulteress

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=3176&doc=3

The above hadith is alleged by the father and the grandfather of a guy named Amr Ibn Shuaib, so they said:

A guy named Murttad Ibn Abi Murttad Al-Ghalawy who was a tough guy who carries the (possibly disabled) POWs from Mecca to Medina, said: I was called to carry a guy from Mecca to Medina, so I went to him in Mecca and there was a prostitute in there named Anaq, and she was my girlfriend. So she came out after seeing me and greeted me saying: Welcome, O Murttad. Please come and sleep the night with us.

Murttad replied to her: O Anaq! The messenger of Allah has prohibited Zina (adultery)

So Anaq said loudly to everyone: O people of tents! Is this Duldul the one carrying your people from Mecca to Medina? (Possibly she meant by this Duldul [this pussy], obviously she was mocking him in front of everyone after his refusal to fuck her)

Murttad said: I left her and went to a place called Al-Khandamah, and in there, eight guys called me then they came to me and wanted to urinate on me, and their urine fell on me, so Allah blinded them from me. Then I went to the POW whom I should carry, then carried him to where he should go, then removed his shackles. After I finished the job, I went to the messenger of Allah and said: O messenger of Allah! Should I marry Anaq? The messenger did not say anything until the following verse was revealed:

The adulterer will not marry except an adulteress or a polytheist, and the adulteress will not be married except to an adulterer or a polytheist; and that is forbidden upon the believers.
[Al Quran ; 24:3]

So the messenger of Allah called me and said to me: Do not marry her.

End of hadith

This hadith sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer show, and we (the audience) have many questions, so let me speak on behalf of the audience:

Ahmed says (on behalf of the audience):

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Opps, I meant:

Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii

I just wanted to cheer for Nisaii for his sex show which reminds me with Jerry Spriner show, here is an episode for you to watch:

Link

It seems that Anaq the Meccan prostitute had very well established Meccan brothel, see, after Murttad refused to sleep with her overnight to fuck her, she mocked him loudly in front of all people by calling him This Duldul i.e. This pussy, then she sent eight men (possibly from among the Meccan pimps) after him to urinate on him. But as we read, Allah saved him and blinded them. Hahahahaha

How come it was Muhammed who prohibited Zina and not Allah, as mister Murttad said to Anaq the Meccan prostitute? Certainly it was Allah Who prohibited Zina, not Muhammed. Seems like mister Murttad was a clear cut Mushrik, see what he said to Anaq again: ‏قلت يا ‏ ‏عناق ‏ ‏إن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏حرم الزنا , i.e. I said: The messenger of Allah has prohibited Zina (adultery). But Zina was already prohibited before Islam prohibited it, in fact, the same man made books of hadith told us that the prophet was judging by the Torah to punish the Jewish adulterers. Therefore Zina could not have been prohibited by Muhammed, and when it was prohibited under Islamic Sharia, it was prohibited by Allah.

The problem here for those bunch of confused hadith worshippers that, it seems the prophet allowed and blessed committing Zina with prostitutes in their man made books of hadith, yet they are saying above that Muhammed prohibited Zina. Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at the following hadith from the same man made book of hadith by Nisaii, it is the next hadith under the same sub-chapter:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=3177&doc=3

The above hadith is alleged by Ibn Abbas, so he said:

A guy came to the messenger of Allah and said: I have a woman who is most loved to me from among all people but she does not stop any man trying to touch her.

The messenger of Allah said: Divorce her.

The guy replied: I cannot live without her.

The messenger of Allah replied: Then enjoy her.

End of hadith

Hmmmmm, what the hell was that? Enjoy her...., what that suppose to mean exactly? Yeh, Enjoy fucking her. I.e. enjoy committing Zina with her

There is no doubt that the woman was a Zaniah, i.e. an adulteress, i.e. a prostitute. That is what they meant when they described her as one who does not stop any man trying to touch her, see below how they explained it:

I really do not want to translate the above crap word for word. But in short words, they are saying that she must have been a clear cut prostitute who always accepted any invitation for sex from any man. And they also said that touching her means having intercourse with her.

As for the alleged advice by the messenger of Allah to that man when he replied back: Then enjoy her. This is how they explained it:

In short words, it means to continue fucking her seeking pleasure from her.

In effect, what is alleged above clearly shows that the noble prophet allowed and encouraged Zina (adultery), because for that man who was married to a prostitute, he was advised by the prophet to divorce her but continue to fuck her and seek pleasure from her.

There is a huge contradiction above as well, if that woman was married to that man and she was committing adultery, then she should have been stoned to death, yet she was left free.

No wonder that there are masses of sunnah lovers, the sunnah of divorcing a prostitute, then continue to have sex with her with no shame nor fear of any risk catching a disease from her after she catches it from the many men she allows them to have intercourse with her. How ridiculous and disgusting.

The matter of fact remains intact, that Nisaii hadith # 3176 in which they alleged that the messenger of Allah prohibited Zina, clearly contradicts Nisaii hadith # 3177 in which they alleged that the messenger of Allah allowed Zina. In addition to that, the prophet of Allah would have never encouraged Zina as alleged in the second hadith.

I.e. The above crap is nothing but lies

Salam

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 11:05 am