You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - My malice war with Facebook & Yahoo Mushrikoon
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information My malice war with Facebook & Yahoo Mushrikoon

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: My malice war with Facebook & Yahoo Mushrikoon Reply with quote  

Salam all

This is going to be a very strange note, I hope that it does not make you spin around in disbelief, so I will do my best to explain it in great details while trying even harder to make it short; I actually doubt so, and have the feeling that it will end up to be another lengthy note, so please bear with me.

One of the hardcore Mushrik so called sheikh is an Egyptian named ابى اسحاق الحوينى , Abi Ishaq Al-Heweny

This is how he looks like:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

He is a very popular Mushrik Muslim over the Arabic satellite channels and youtube, he also has many followers from among the confused ignorant Muslims around all Arabic countries. His followers are brainwashed to a degree of worshipping him. See this video about him and one of his worshippers:

Link

In the above crap youtube video, Mushrik Al-Heweny appeared on one of those satellite Arabic shows as a guest, then a man called the show on the phone and asked if they allow him to say some words about Al-Heweny; the man started saying a very boring and lengthy poem about him, then ended it by saying that he loves Al-Heweny a lot that he wants to kiss his feet.

What the fuk? A clear cut confused Mushrik Muslim wants to prostrate to and kiss the feet of Al-Heweny who is also another Mushrik Muslim guiding many Muslims into shirk without realizing it.

What happened next was very normal, Al-Heweny acted like feeling humble then accused the man of transgressing in his religion (exactly as it should be understood as an act of worshipping him), the host tried to find an excuse for the man who called and simply ended the embarrassment at that.

Some might say, what is wrong that Al-Heweny did then? They might say that he reacted in a very noble way, by showing humbleness, as well rejecting what the man said while accusing him of transgressing in his religion.

I say, then what did you expect from Mushrik Al-Heweny to say? To tell the man: Oh yeh, please do it, prostrate to me and kiss my feet? Of course not, impossible to happen, otherwise he would have exposed himself, that is, if he is really working on making others to worship him. But also, it is quit possible that Al-Heweny is not aware that he is leading so many ignorant Muslims into shirk, the worst sin ever committed by man, the unforgivable sin.

Indeed, Al-Heweny promotes the followings about himself in all his videos:

1- His title is محدث , Muhaddith, i.e. One who memorises and talks hadith.

2- His other title is عالم , Aalim, i.e. One who knows and understands the religion.

3- You can only know Islam from العلماء , Al-Ulamaa, i.e. Those who know and understand the religion. i.e. from one like Al-Heweny.

4- Any other average humans who are not Aalim (knowledgeable) cannot understand the religion on their own, they must refer to those who know from among Al-Ulamaa (those who know the religion) to understand the religion.

You can clearly see how one like Mushrik Al-Heweny through his self promotion trapped so many ignorant Muslims around the world, by forcing them willingly to understand the religion from him and the likes of him only, he made himself (indirectly) holy, to a degree that his followers even want to prostrate to him and kiss his feet. Something that embarrassed him badly on TV as you have seen in the above video.

If it was so embarrassing and was clear that the caller transgressed in his religion, why the hell they put such video on youtube? Why the hell they continued with such crap TV show in which the transgressing intent of the Mushrik caller was clear from the first 2.5 minutes of the call, bloody listening to a stupid and boring poem about Al-Heweny. It is all part of the plan to brainwash as many ignorant Muslims as they can, to join them in the bottom of the hellfire with them inshaallah.

Now, I am not going to hide it, I hate Al-Heweny badly, because of the horrendous crime he is committing to many Muslim brothers and sisters. But hey, if that is what they want, to be led into the fire blaze, then they can only blame themselves, the Quran is telling us about a possible situation between them, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look, shall we:

قَالَ ادْخُلُواْ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِكُم مِّن الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ فِي النَّارِ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَتْ أُمَّةٌ لَّعَنَتْ أُخْتَهَا حَتَّى إِذَا ادَّارَكُواْ فِيهَا جَمِيعًا قَالَتْ أُخْرَاهُمْ لأُولاَهُمْ رَبَّنَا هَؤُلاء أَضَلُّونَا فَآتِهِمْ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا مِّنَ النَّارِ قَالَ لِكُلٍّ ضِعْفٌ وَلَكِن لاَّ تَعْلَمُونَ (38)
He will say: Enter among nations which have preceded before you from among Jinn and mankind into the fire. Whenever a nation enters, it will curse its sister until, when they have been in it all together; their last will say about their first: Our Lord! Those had misguided us, so give them a double torture of the fire. He (Allah) will say: Every one will have double, but you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 7:38]

In fact the Quran gave us another clearer example concerning the conflict that will happen between a hardcore Mushrik like Al-Heweny and his slave follower who wanted to prostate to him and kiss his feet, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَآؤُكُمْ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ وَقَالَ شُرَكَآؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ (28)
فَكَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (29)

28- And the day when We will gather them all together, and We will say to those who associated others (with Allah): Stay in your places, you and your associates. Then We will separate between them, and their associates will say: You did not used to worship us.
29- And sufficient is Allah as a witness between us and you that indeed, we were of your worship unaware.

[Al Quran ; 10:28-29]

-> See how one like Al-Heweny may seek Allah as a Witness that he was not aware that they were worshipping him. Then we read:

هُنَالِكَ تَبْلُو كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا أَسْلَفَتْ وَرُدُّواْ إِلَى اللّهِ مَوْلاَهُمُ الْحَقِّ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفْتَرُونَ (30)
At that time every soul will be put to trial for what it sent before, and they will be returned to Allah, their Guardian, the Truth. And lost from them will be whatever they used to forge.
[Al Quran ; 10:30]

-> See how the above verse says clearly that Allah is مَوْلاَهُمُ , Mawlahum, i.e. Their Guardian , but for those bunch of Musrikoon like the caller in the above youtube video, Al-Heweny is مَوْلاَه , Mawlah, i.e. his guardian whom he wanted to prostrate to him and kiss his feet. In fact this is how they call the people like Al-Heweny: مولانا , Mawlana, i.e. our guardian. Their crime of shirk cannot be more clearer, yet I will make it to you clearer and clearer inshaallah as you read. See this verse:

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُمْ مِنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَنْ بِهِ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)
Or are there for them associates who have prescribed for them of the religion what Allah has not sanctioned? And if not for the decisive word, it would have been judged between them; and indeed, the unjust will have a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 42:21]

Let me give you a clear example to how Al-Heweny prescribes to Al-Mushrikoon some laws which Allah never sanctioned in His religion. Something that I talked about many time, which is approaching our wives for sex while they have their period. Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s read the ruling of Allah concerning such subject:

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى فَاعْتَزِلُواْ النِّسَاء فِي الْمَحِيضِ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ (222)

And they ask you about menstruation. Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are repentant and loves those who purify themselves.

<The Quran ; 2:222>

-> See how it is presented in verse 2:222, Allah is telling us that the people asked Muhammed about menstruation,And they ask you about menstruation. So the Teacher of Muhammed taught him to reply to them as follow: Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; we have three Arabic words in this verse that indicate irrefutably that we should never come near them for sex while they have their period; the words are:

أَذًى , Azza, i.e. harm

اعْتَزِلُواْ , Iettazilu, i.e. stay away from

And:

لاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ , La Taqrabuhunna, i.e. do not go near them

At least these Arabic words mean that we should never approach them for any sexual desires while they have their periods. The verse also tells us when we are allowed to approach them for sex:

فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ , i.e. and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you.

In another show hosted by Mushrik Al-Heweny, he was asked a question by a caller, here is the youtube video:

Link

The caller asked him: What he is allowed to do sexually with his wife when she has her period?

Here is the exact reply by Al-Heweny:

الرجل، الاخ اللي بيسأل عما يحق للرجل فى المباشرة اذا كانت حائضة او نفساء؟

تجنب الفرج، ولك ما دون ذلك

يعنى ليس عليك جناح فى اى شئ تفعله الا القبل و الدبركما نصت عليه الاحاديث

Translated as follow:

Al-Heweny says:

The man, the brother who is asking about what should be lawful for him when he wants to approach his wife for sex while she has her period.

Avoid the vagina and have anything other than that.

I mean, there should be no blame upon you in anything you do except approaching the vagina or the anus as decreed in the books of hadith.

-----------------------

Ahmed says:

How filthy, disturbing, ridiculous and stupid his reply was to his follower. Mushrik Al-Heweny did not even mention Quran verse 2:222, in which we read an exact example of what happened between the caller and Al-Heweny, i.e. a Muslim asking about approaching their wives during their period, let me bring the verse again that perhaps the blind Mushrik Muslims may see it:

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى فَاعْتَزِلُواْ النِّسَاء فِي الْمَحِيضِ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ (222)

And they ask you about menstruation. Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are repentant and loves those who purify themselves.

<The Quran ; 2:222>

-> An identical example, see: وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ , i.e. And they ask you about menstruation. Exactly as the caller asked Al-Heweny. Yet Al-Heweny totally ignored the ruling of Allah concerning the subject, which is: هُوَ أَذًى فَاعْتَزِلُواْ النِّسَاء فِي الْمَحِيضِ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ , i.e. It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; for Al-Heweny, the ruling of Allah does not exist, or at least, it has no value or merit to follow and be obeyed, consequently it should be totally ignored by such Mushrikoon. Al-Heweny and his followers are perfect example of such فسق , i.e. disobedience. Indeed, they فسقوا عم أمر ربهم , i.e. they disobeyed the command of their Lord. As clearly stated in Quran verse 2:222 to stay away (sexually) from our wives when they have their period.

Al-Mushrikoon even disobeyed the commands of their man made books of crap hadith; see these two hadith from Abi Dawoud man made book:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=183&doc=4

Maaz Ibn Jabal said: I asked the messenger of Allah about what is sexually lawful for a man concerning his wife when she has her period?

The prophet said: From the waist up, but if you do not approach them at all, it would be better.

End of hadith

And:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=237&doc=4

Aysha said: When I had my period, I used to leave my bed and sleep on the mat, and we (the prophet wives) never came near the messenger of Allah nor approached him until we have been purified.

End of hadith

Exactly as Allah commanded the prophet in verse 2:222, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look at it again: Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you.

This is how it works with such filthy Mushrikoon:

1- Ignore the commands of the Quran and follow the man made books of hadith.

2- If the man made books of hadith allege two opposite commands for the same subject, and if one of those commands complies with Quran and another that complies with the sexual desires of horny men, then go for one that complies with the sexual desires, and even disregard that the women during their periods are described by Allah as being un-purified. Here it is again and again:

وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ

I.e. and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are repentant and loves those who purify themselves.

Certainly for me, and it should be for any sane believer, Al-Heweny is a clear cut Mushrik, as well a filthy man who does not mind being filthy as long as he satisfies his low sexual desires by doing whatever sexual act with the top half of his wife when she has her period, it is like he is so horny that he cannot wait a few days, 3-5 days until his wife purifies herself from her period, then approach her for sex from where Allah commanded him, i.e. from the vagina only. For Al-Heweny and his followers, it is ok to fuck their menstruated wives between their tits or let their wives suck their dicks, ignoring the logical fact that mouths are not for fucking rather for eating, drinking and talking; but if we are so desperate to use the mouth for sex, then a mere kiss should be enough, a mouth over a mouth, not a bloody dick into a mouth. I see this as clear violation to Allah commands, and I believe Iblis is the one who entices us to let our wives suck our dicks.

Certainly I am very angry and disturbed by such filthy man who misguided and continue to misguide masses and masses of believers from the straight path of Allah. See how in his reply, he realized that he did a mistake so he quickly tried to correct it, but again he corrected it by another mistake, when he firstly said to avoid the vagina and do whatever else, then corrected himself by saying, the vagina and the anus, then advised his follower that their will be no blame (from Allah of course) upon him for whatever he does else of any sexual act while his wife has her period; then finally, he ended his crap by saying: كما نصت عليه الاحاديث , i.e. as decreed in hadith. Not as decreed by Allah in His Quran. I.e. instead of telling him to: stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. He tells him to go for whatever sexual desire as long as staying away from the vagina and the anus.

This massive anger against those filthy Mushrikoon that is built in me which increases day by day made me two weeks ago to search youtube for all Al-Heweny misguidance and falsehood videos, then post the following short sentence to his followers:

الحوينى إنسان مشرك و وسخ , i.e. Al-Heweny is a Mushrik filthy human.

That was not really an insult as it may easily look so, I see it as an intimidating and very confronting fact that cannot be denied except by the blinds. I see him as a clear cut Mushrik who shirks the laws of Allah by other laws that are either prescribed by him or by others while such man made laws are never prescribed by Allah in our religion. In fact, Allah prescribed the opposite as read in Quran verse 2:222. My reaction against Al-Heweny and his likes is what is called: الامانه الفظُيعة , i.e. brutal honesty, and honestly, such brutal honesty has always put me on the line of confrontation with others since as far as I remember being a teenager.

Of course I was insulted badly by his followers, but it does not ever shake me, it is not like they will come back and tell me: Yes Ahmed, Al-Heweny is a filthy Mushrik man, you are certainly right. My initial comment for them was designed to be brutally intimidating along with its brutal honesty, and yet was based on saying a fact for which I will be questioned before my Lord. I am not going to show you all the other insults by his followers, but will do in a separate note inshaallah. What I want to show you is an insult posted today by one of his followers as a reply to my very intimidating 5 words sentence. Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see the pious Mushrik Muslims in action:

Aymoeen said to AhmedBahgat on yourtube:

امك زانية يا ابن الحرام

لعنة الله عليك

حذاء الشيخ فيك وبكل عيلتك يا خنزير

Which translates to:

Your mother is a whore, O son of illegal sex

The curse of Allah is upon you

The shoe of Al-Sheikh is in you and in all your family, O pig.

Lol, my 5 words merited comment did what it was designed for exactly, intimidated them to the max and made them expose their aggression and filthiness, this is how I replied to him:

Ahmed replied to youtube Mushrik Aymoeen who is also a worshipper of Al-Heweny:

@ المشرك القذر Aymoeen امثالك امثال المسلمين الاوساخ المشركين عبدة الحديث و عبدة احبارهم و رهبانهم

اللهم دمرهم يارب، انك ان تذرهم يضلوا عبادك ولا يلدوا الا فاجرا كفارا

Which translates to:

@ Filthy Mushrik Aymoeen, your likes are the likes of those Mushrik Muslims and filthy hadith worshippers, and the worshippers of their monks and priests.

O my Lord! Please destroy them; indeed, if You leave them, they will misguide Your servants, and will not beget except a wicked disbeliever.

They call me, kafir, traitor, donkey, pig, son of whore and son of illegal sex because I only said to them:

اتَّبِعُواْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاء قَلِيلاً مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ (3)
Follow what has been sent down to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any guardians. Little do you remember.
[Al Quran ; 7:3]

Indeed, and as most of you know by now that they call Al-Heweny: مولانا , Mawlana, i.e. our guardian. Whom they want to follow instead of Allah, see in the above verse: Follow what has been sent down to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any guardians. Little do you remember.

Surely enough as I will be questioned before my Lord about my words against Mushrik Al-Heweny whom I consider clear cut filthy to advice the ignorant Muslims with such filth, this freak who insulted me will be questioned before his Lord to what he said against me. To his disadvantage though, certainly my dear mother is not a whore, and certainly I am not a son of illegal sex. For his wish that the curse of Allah be upon me. Well, we should leave it to Allah to judge that in which we have disagreed. But if I want to reply to his wish of cursing me, I say, the reality that cannot be denied by all, is this, the curse of Allah as we see it now in front of our eyes is indeed upon most of the Muslims. It seems they always forget this verse:

وَلَوْ أَنَّ أَهْلَ الْقُرَى آمَنُواْ وَاتَّقَواْ لَفَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَرَكَاتٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ وَلَكِن كَذَّبُواْ فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَكْسِبُونَ (96)
And if the people of the villages had believed and feared (Allah), We would have surely opened upon them blessings from the heaven and the earth; but they rejected, so We seized them for what they used to earn.
[Al Quran ; 7:96]

As for the shoe of Al-Heweny being inserted into my arse and the arses of my family members, as the filthy Mushrik said, I say to him, it will never happen, fag. My arse and my family member�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s arses are only one way out. For calling me a pig, oh, I am offended, hahahahah. That was funny you filthy Mushrik bound to hell.

Ironically on the same day, I also received a reply on my web site from a brother whom I consider a sincere Muslim; he asked me the following question:

Zack said to AhmedBahgat on http://free-islam.com :

Salaam brother Ahmed,

Don't you think that the women who reached menopause wont get pregnant? Why is the waiting period (Iddah) prescribed for them then?

---------------------

And here is my reply to brother Zack, which was not my reply, rather Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s reply as stated in His eternal Quran:

AhmedBahgat said to Zack on http://free-islam.com :

Hello mate

I think the answer is in the same verse, I actually forgot a piece of information concerning those women who reach menopause, let me bring the verse in here:

وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِنْ نِسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ۚ وَأُولَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَنْ يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا (4)
And those who have despaired of menstruation among your women, if you doubt, then their waiting period is three months, and also for those who do not menstruate (between menstruations). And the pregnant women, their waiting period is until they deliver their burden; and whoever fears Allah He will make for him through his affair easiness.
[Al Quran ; 65:4]

-> Can you see the piece of information in the same verse concerning women who reached menopause: إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ , i.e. if you doubt. Therefore, only if we doubt that they have reached menopause or not; but if we are sure that they reached menopause, then I believe that there should be no Iddah for them. Possibly at the start of the menopause age, when we may doubt if they have reached menopause or not.

Take care mate
------------------------

So, brother Zack replied to me, but before I show you his reply, be assured that I am only showing it to make a point, not to show off anything good said about me; sufficient is Allah as Witness:

Zack said to Ahmed on http://free-islam.com :

JazakAllah brother Ahmed,

That makes perfect sense, may Allah bless you for helping people out.

-----------------------------

This is the whole thread if you want to read it, there is more to it: http://free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=980&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The point I am trying to make in here is simply this:

One is calling me a pig, my mother a whore, calling me son of illegal sex, wishing the curse of Allah to be upon me and wishing that the shoe of Al-Heweny to be inserted into my arse and all my family member�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s arses.

And another asking Allah to reward and bless me for working hard trying to find answers for my Muslim brothers and sisters from the eternal book of Allah, the Quran.

How bizarre is this world, one of them must be right and the other must be wrong. Well, we should leave it to Allah Who should be the best to judge that about which these two humans disagreed.

Let me humiliate those hadith worshippers one more time by bringing their filth in here:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=291&doc=0

Aysha said: Whenever one of us (the prophet wives) has her period, but the prophet wanted to approach her for sex, he commands her to cover from her waist down, and then approach her for sex.

Aysha then added: And who among you who can control his dick as the prophet used to control his dick.

End of hadith

-> See, the above does not make sense at all, because if what is alleged to be said by Aysha at the end: وأيكم يملك ‏ ‏إربه ‏ ‏كما كان النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يملك ‏ ‏إربه , i.e. And who among you who can control his dick as the prophet used to control his dick. is true, then the logical understanding from what she said is clear, that if a man approaches his menstruated wife for sex through her top half, the man may become so horny that he may not be able to control his dick and just fuck her in the vagina, however in the case of the prophet as alleged above, he was always able to control his dick and never approached the vagina for sex while doing the upper part of his wives. And because no man can control his dick like the prophet as alleged in the above crap, THEN APPROACHING MENSTRUATED WIVES FOR SEX THROUGH THEIR TOP HALF CANNOT BE ALLOWED FOR THE REST OF THE MUSLIMS. i.e. Mushrik Al-Heweny was even advising the ignorant Muslim with the wrong advice. As long as it is about sex, just bloody go for it under all circumstances. Even if Allah told you, do not do it.

See, how my anger against those Musrikoon increases day by day. They are the ones who are defaming our great prophet, it is not those Danish kafirs who made funny cartoons about him, at least what the kafirs did was nothing but a silly joke, nothing except mocking him with jokes; and we know well that:

وَمَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ (11)
And there never came a messenger to them except that they used to ridicule him.
[Al Quran ; 15:11]

So what the kafirs in Denmark did with their cartoons about Muhammed, is a fact that can never be changed as stated above, it is the Mushrik and hadith worshipping Muslims like Al-Heweny and his followers who are the ones defaming our great prophet with what they call الحديث الشريف المطهر , The purified and noble hadith. Portraying the prophet as one who approached his menstruated wives for sex through their top half while staying in control through the whole sexual session, i.e. controlling his dick not to come near the vagina. Yet what is alleged seems to only be explicit to the prophet (wrongly assuming the allegation to be true), because the prophet was able to control his dick but no other Muslim can do that like him as alleged in the such crap hadith, consequently for Muslims, approaching their menstruated wives for sex through their top half is prohibited.

Those filthy Mushrikoon will do their best to shut you up, scare you, jail you and even kill you if they can, however, they dont know that I would love that my life ends up being killed by them so they bear all my sins that I accumulated during my ignorance years of life, along with their sins. And most certainly I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t fear any one of them, I only fear Allah, my Lord, so I say to such filthy and retarded Mushrik Muslims:

لَئِن بَسَطتَ إِلَيَّ يَدَكَ لِتَقْتُلَنِي مَا أَنَاْ بِبَاسِطٍ يَدِيَ إِلَيْكَ لَأَقْتُلَكَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللّهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمِينَ (28)
إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَن تَبُوءَ بِإِثْمِي وَإِثْمِكَ فَتَكُونَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ وَذَلِكَ جَزَاء الظَّالِمِينَ (29

28- If you stretch your hands towards me to kill me, I will not be stretching my hand towards you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

29- Indeed, I want that you bear my sin and your sin, so you would be among the companions of the fire; and that is the reward of the unjust.

[Al Quran ; 5:28-29]

Finally, there is only one thing left for me to say concerning those filthy Mushrikoon, something that I almost say every day while prostrating to Allah in my prayers:

My Lord, do not leave from the homes of Al-Mushrikoon any on earth:

إِنَّكَ إِنْ تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا (27)
Indeed, if You leave them, they will misguide Your servants, and will not beget except a wicked disbeliever.
[Al Quran ; 71:27]

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 13 Jun, 2010 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 28 May, 2010 9:57 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Glad to see the forum back. Hope you have fixed it well, mate.

Interesting thread, will read and comment later.
Good!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 08 Jun, 2010 1:44 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: My malice war with Facebook & Yahoo Mushrikoon Reply with quote  

Idiotic questions to the Shaikh and idiotic replies from the Shaikh.

He should have told the questioner what Qur'aan has said, straight away, that men should stay away from women when they are having periods. It is already a discomfort for them.

I enjoyed your reply in Arabic:

المشرك القذر Aymoeen امثالك امثال المسلمين الاوساخ المشركين عبدة الحديث و عبدة احبارهم و رهبانهم

اللهم دمرهم يارب، انك ان تذرهم يضلوا عبادك ولا يلدوا الا فاجرا كفارا

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 08 Jun, 2010 1:57 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

What do we conclude from the above episode, Ahmed? What is the moral of all that?

The conclusion is that most Muslims do not read the Qur'aan. If they read even a simple translation and pay attention, they will get the message.

It shows that the Arabic-speaking, guys who were exchanging posts with you, also have not really read Qur'aan and remain confused.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 08 Jun, 2010 2:14 pm