You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Re-kindle fire
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Re-kindle fire

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re-kindle fire Reply with quote  

I personally feel, the fire in my heart for Islam is died, after I have reached Saudi.What could be the reason?. Of course, i have all lthe facilities, but then dont spend time for the sake of Allaah.

I am upset about this fact, over the days in Saudi i have missed Isha salah 4 times in the last 25 days since i am here. I somehow make it up next day by praying 2 rakah of Isha, as sought of delayed prayer.

I dont know whether, Allaah will agree my delayed prayer. I am just curious to know, is it happened to any one in this forum, where there fire is died down and buried and re-kindled the fire for the sake of Allaah.

Appreciate your comments and experiences.
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:56 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Re-kindle fire Reply with quote  

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
I personally feel, the fire in my heart for Islam is died, after I have reached Saudi.What could be the reason?. Of course, i have all lthe facilities, but then dont spend time for the sake of Allaah.

I am upset about this fact, over the days in Saudi i have missed Isha salah 4 times in the last 25 days since i am here. I somehow make it up next day by praying 2 rakah of Isha, as sought of delayed prayer.

I dont know whether, Allaah will agree my delayed prayer. I am just curious to know, is it happened to any one in this forum, where there fire is died down and buried and re-kindled the fire for the sake of Allaah.

Appreciate your comments and experiences.

Hey mate

what do you mean by "the fire in my heart for Islam is dead after visting Saudi"

cheers

Fri 23 Feb, 2007 1:06 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: Re-kindle fire Reply with quote  

I dont knnow, it shoudl have been more in saudi, i go to mosques rarely, dont spend time with the Quran. Just dont feel like, start getting thughts like is Islam the right religion, i know it is.

But, what could best be done, i actually feel horrible because couple of weeks back, my friends here told me its a juice of dates and gave me alcohol thought in the back of my mind i knew it was but after then, it like i doubt myself to be a muslim.

I know thats not the case, but feels guilty, i dont know just felt like opoening a thread and feel at ease. I know Allaah is forgiving and merciful.
Post Posted:
Fri 23 Feb, 2007 2:37 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro SOA

mate I know what you mean now, this is very healthy bro, I thought your doubt was about the religion itself not about your strength of belief

the thoughts you go through and the feel of guilt is a mercy from Allah to increase your faith, you should be a happy man indeed

Regarding SA feeling, well, it sounds like you were physically tired or somethin, I have been there once about 11 years ago, I did felt somthing strange but good, donlt worry about that bro, these thoughts maybe Satan cause

Take care mate

Fri 23 Feb, 2007 8:18 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam bro,

Quote:
I dont knnow, it shoudl have been more in saudi, i go to mosques rarely, dont spend time with the Quran. Just dont feel like, start getting thughts like is Islam the right religion, i know it is.

You had lots of expectations about saudi, now once you are there the excitment is over. You find mosques boring and dont spend time with quran cos you are out of questions/fascination. I agree with bro AB that these thoughts could be from bloody satan.

Quote:
But, what could best be done, i actually feel horrible because couple of weeks back, my friends here told me its a juice of dates and gave me alcohol thought in the back of my mind i knew it was but after then

LOL!!!! come to me dear, Ill get you juice from rotten grapes. yummy Twisted Evil !

Quote:
it like i doubt myself to be a muslim.

This feeling is good bro, its a twinkle that says, you aint lost yet. But your friends, they sound like hypocrits otherwise why wld they fool you with juice n alc. They could simply hv offerd you, like I just did Wink

Quote:
I know thats not the case, but feels guilty, i dont know just felt like opoening a thread and feel at ease. I know Allaah is forgiving and merciful.

Good you said it all and my adivse is, the more you feel to disengage, the more you engage yourself. May Allah help you to be on right path.
Post Posted:
Fri 23 Feb, 2007 9:42 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
slaveofallaah wrote:

# what makes u think it should have been more in saudi, if u dont mind my asking that? (-:

# not going to the mosques...hmmm...i havent been to one in years...and i dont even feel guilty about it! :-S

....not spending time with the quran....that one's not unfamiliar to me, either! do u spend time with other books besides the quran? like texts of other religions? or maybe just some non-fiction or fiction?

# so what do u do when u get thuts like "is islam the right religion"? like u say, u know it is (the right religion), but if u have any specific questions about islam, what do u do about it? (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Feb, 2007 4:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

Its mainly nothing other than work. Brother The. Well, overall, once i doubt the religion, a thought strikes in my mind, Quran is so sublime, and excellent in speech and the many other words of Allaah which are beyond knowledge of a normal human being.

But, overall its been more of flinching the reason I prefer to go the mosque is, I tend to concentrate more, and feels really great to in a Mosque rather then my house.

Well, i do take the Prophetic hadith, regarding the mosque. Probably the reason, i guessed it should have been more in saudi, its because I had some expectations and pre meditated thoughts is the right word, well feeling somewhat better.

The best I would say is spend time for the sake of Allaah, makes sense to me, though i myself is not a follower of it, but i feel therein lies peace.

Brother The, i think the best is involve myself in this forum, and I have couple of topics atleast but again something hinders me from starting a new topic.

Well take car and thanks.
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Feb, 2007 4:08 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

[quote="AhmedBahgat"]Salam bro SOA

Quote:
mate I know what you mean now, this is very healthy bro, I thought your doubt was about the religion itself not about your strength of belief

Thanks a lot bro, well I think so and its better I start doign something for the hereafter, Insha Allaah
Quote:
the thoughts you go through and the feel of guilt is a mercy from Allah to increase your faith, you should be a happy man indeed

May Allaah guide me towards siratul mustaqeem
Quote:
Regarding SA feeling, well, it sounds like you were physically tired or somethin, I have been there once about 11 years ago, I did felt somthing strange but good, donlt worry about that bro, these thoughts maybe Satan cause

Take care mate

Insha Allaah, SAtan is an open enemy and I feel satan is the most experienced being on the face of earth today because Satan is deviating since the time of Adam so Satan is quite experienced.

Well, SA sounds strange to me, and strange stories to hear
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Feb, 2007 4:15 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Quote:
You had lots of expectations about saudi, now once you are there the excitment is over. You find mosques boring and dont spend time with quran cos you are out of questions/fascination. I agree with bro AB that these thoughts could be from bloody satan.

Well, satan is the most experienced being on the face of earth today.

Quote:
LOL!!!! come to me dear, Ill get you juice from rotten grapes. yummy Twisted Evil !

Unless, i dont get to know its alcohol, i have no problems Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
This feeling is good bro, its a twinkle that says, you aint lost yet. But your friends, they sound like hypocrits otherwise why wld they fool you with juice n alc. They could simply hv offerd you, like I just did Wink

Well, then if they were hypo's what would you be Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Good you said it all and my adivse is, the more you feel to disengage, the more you engage yourself. May Allah help you to be on right path

Insha Allaah
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Feb, 2007 5:06 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
slaveofallaah wrote:
Its mainly nothing other than work. Brother The. Well, overall, once i doubt the religion, a thought strikes in my mind, Quran is so sublime, and excellent in speech and the many other words of Allaah which are beyond knowledge of a normal human being.

But, overall its been more of flinching the reason I prefer to go the mosque is, I tend to concentrate more, and feels really great to in a Mosque rather then my house.

Well, i do take the Prophetic hadith, regarding the mosque. Probably the reason, i guessed it should have been more in saudi, its because I had some expectations and pre meditated thoughts is the right word, well feeling somewhat better.

The best I would say is spend time for the sake of Allaah, makes sense to me, though i myself is not a follower of it, but i feel therein lies peace.

Brother The, i think the best is involve myself in this forum, and I have couple of topics atleast but again something hinders me from starting a new topic.

# well bro...dont mind...but it could be that ur missing the isha salat and not reading the quran is simply outta lil laziness...used to happen to me during my pre-hadith rejection days...i would just get a lil lazy, or should i say "complacent" about religion, and give salat a miss! maybe u too are getting just that lil bit complacent and need to refigure ur priorities! (-:

the other reason could possibly be, like u said, that u expected something on arrival in saudi, but didnt find it, and now u are trying to figure out what exactly is missing! (-:

# i would say u are doing fine, bro! i have beein struggling with religion for the last few years; and unlike u, i am no longer sure if i find comfort in salat! i dont know if my salat is for the sake of god, or cuz i m in a mess and need god to help me out! and trust me, this really makes me wonder where i am heading to! ))-:

## i agree that u would do well to involve urself with this forum...and it would also allow us to learn from ur insight! (-:

Quote:
Well take car

# u too, bro! (-:

Quote:
and thanks

netime, bro! (-:

# salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Feb, 2007 3:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message