You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - My reply to brother al-boriqee (FFI)
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information My reply to brother al-boriqee (FFI)

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: My reply to brother al-boriqee (FFI) Reply with quote  

Hello All

I decided to leave FFI for sometime, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m just sick and tired of their cries, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m also sick and tired of those weak Muslims who gets insulted, defamed, joked at, mocked and yet they tell me that the Quran said we should be nice to them.

Fine if the religion is not involved, but if it is then I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, the Quran message is something else, even for the hadith worshippers, their hadith message is something else, they are the ones who are in denial to the fact that what we are dealing with are not kafirs seeking truth rather perpetrators whose only objective is to weaken the religion of Allah and deceive millions of innocent kafirs

The problem with those Muslims on FFI, it seems they want to get credit from their kafir ENEMIES by trying to fault another Muslim brother struggling with the same Kafirs. They even never tried to defend their Muslim brother, I think a couple did (Goku and mahiwell) thanks to both.

If they really have a message to me, they should have PMed me the least, but it seems clearly that they try to get credit from the Kafirs on the expense of a Muslim brother, sort of make it look good and maybe a better chance of obtaining that credit

It happened many times, by Sona, XXX, and here is another brother who did the exact same, but because I left that place for a period I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t reply there so I decided to reply here on FI and give them a final copy, let me see what brother al-boriqee has to say:

Ahmed said on FFI:

Thanks bro for your Naseeha (Advice)

Look mate I'm doing this for years, I started as you are suggesting by being nice and polite, then a year later I realized very well that it won't work with those cyber liars, manipulators, haters, fabricators, racists, etc etc, all the worst descriptions belong to them, so I sat one day and decided to change my style against the enemy and I have no plans to change it back

see one of my defined principle that I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANY PUNK OR HO TO ABYUSE MY RELIGION OR MYSELF

Salam bro

al- boriqee replied

I think your approach is indeed unquranic. why?
you said you did so for 1 year. Nuh did his for 950 years and never faultered in falling away of what i enjoined you to. And that is the millah of ibraheem.

Ahmed says:

What a laugh brother al-boriqee that was, you are using the same fallacy as the boys and girls always use on FFI against your religion, it is called the Tutty Fruity fallacy,. i.e. comparing apples with mangos

Look bro, I ain????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t no prophet, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you know that prophets are not like average humans as well no more prophets will be sent?, however you just shot yourself on the foot really because I know you may say but we should take the prophets as an example, WHICH I ALREADY HAVE DONE, I TOOK NOAH AND HIS PEOPLE AS AN EXAMPLE, let me clear your ignorance:

Prophet Noah

38- And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

39- So shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down.

[The Quran ; 11:38-39]

وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُواْ مِنْهُ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُواْ مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ (38)
فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ (39)

-> See, Noah did not only laugh at them as they laughed at him, but he even threaten them with chastisement, and not just that, he even said that this chastisement will DISGRACE THEM:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

When Noah had enough from his stupid people, he asked Allah to DESTROY them:

26- And Nuh said: My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers:

27- For surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants, and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)

28- My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

[The Quran ; 71:26-28]

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا (26)
إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا (27)
رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا (28)

-> What a curse that was by prophet Noah:

A) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
B) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
C) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
D) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Well, did Allah say to him that he was wrong and he should be peaceful and should not curse them?:

Allah granting the wish of Noah and destroyed his people and saved Noah:

118- Therefore judge Thou between us, a (conclusive) judgment, and save me and those believers who are with me.

119- And We saved him and those with him in the laden ship

120- Then We drowned the rest afterwards

[The Quran ; 26:118-120]

فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِي مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (118)
فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ (119)
ثُمَّ أَغْرَقْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ (120)

Let me put the Arabic words for you brother al-boriqee that tell us what Noah and his followers did AS A REPLY to the MOCKING by the kafirs (hopefully you speak good Arabic):

-> ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? إِن تَسْخَرُواْ مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????. See what prophet Noah said to the kafirs who were mocking him, In Taskharo Mina Fa Ina Naskhar Minkum Kama Taskharun????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, if you speak Arabic, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sure you know what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Sukhria????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means, it means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Mocking????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. prophet Noah replied to the mocking of the kafirs by saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this translation is wrong of course, it should be ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you MOCK us, surely we too MOCK you as you MOCK us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see how I took Noah as an example

You also mentioned Millah of Ibraheem

al-boriqee wrote:
Nuh did his for 950 years and never faultered in falling away of what i enjoinedAnd that is the millah of ibraheem.

Great, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see what Ibrahim said to his father and his people:

Prophet Abraham

Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."

[The Quran ; 6:74]

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ (74)

-> Prophet Abraham is telling his father and his people that they are in ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Dalal Mubin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????manifest error????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. they are dumb

Here is a nice one, there is a common and rude Arabic word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Offon????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????أُفٍّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, possibly like ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Fie" or ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ugh????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , it indicates irritations and anger if you say it to anyone, Yusuf Ali translated it as a word of contempt, Allah warned us not to say that word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Offon????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ever to our parents, the opposite of it is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????A nice word????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????:

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

[The Quran ; 17:23]

وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا (23)

-> See how Allah told us never to say the word Offon to our parents:"say not to them a word of contempt"

On the other hand we see Abraham is saying the same word to his people, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????أُفٍّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? :

Fie on you and all that ye worship instead of Allah! Have ye then no sense?

[The Quran ; 21:67]

أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (67)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Fie on you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, as well, prophet Abraham told them that they have no sense:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Have ye then no sense????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s now put my actions in the context of the above two examples of prophets that you want me to be like them, indeed I did nothing wrong, I acted like prophet Noah exactly the least, the enemy of Allah do the following on FFI:

1) Mock Allah, with the worst of insults and degradation
2) Mock Mohamed, with the worst of insults and degradation
3) Mock the Quran, with the worst of insults and degradation
4) Mock Jebril, with the worst of insults and degradation
5) Mock the Muslims and their women and children, with the worst of insults and degradation and they even call to NUKE them

Holy bloody crap brother al- boriqee, are you that bloody confused?

Well, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not calling them to Islam brother, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m fighting them, do you understand?, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m BLOODY FIGHTING THEM

Is there any quranic rule for fighting bro?

Yeh yeh here it is for you:

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

[The Quran ; 2:190]

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa Qatilo Fi Sabil Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Fight in the way of Allah against those????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not fighting in my way, in fact I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t include their crimes against myself as they mocked me constantly as well (I forgave them), I only included the following crimes if you remember:

5) Mock the Muslims and their women and children, with the worst of insults and degradation and they even call to NUKE them

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see, would the above 5 crimes constitute:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Al Lazina Tuqatilkum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? who fight against you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, you would be a liar if you say no,

Now, what did I do?

I mocked them as they mocked Allah, Mohammed, the Quran (the final message), , Jebril and the Muslims, I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t strap a bomb on myself, I did not shoot anyone, I used what they used, they used their tongues or hands to write and that is exactly what I used, I never started insulting anyone who is innocent, are you nuts or something?, indeed those who talk in a respected manner has been dealt with exactly in the same respected manner,

What I did by mocking them is exactly according to the following law:

The Sacred month for the sacred month and all sacred things are (under the law of) retaliation; whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and be careful (of your duty) to Allah and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

[The Quran ; 2:194]

الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُواْ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (194)

-> See ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وََالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُواْ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? and sacred things are (under the law of) retaliation; whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

That is exactly what I did, I inflicted injury on them the same way they inflicted injury on me:

See,

1) They Mock Allah, with the worst of insults and degradation, and I mock them the same
2) They Mock Mohamed, with the worst of insults and degradation, and I mock them the same
3) They Mock the Quran, with the worst of insults and degradation, and I mock them the same
4) They Mock Jebril, with the worst of insults and degradation, and I mock them the same
5) They Mock the Muslims and their women and children, with the worst of insults and degradation and they even call to NUKE them, and I mock the same, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t call for their destruction though as they do

How the hell a Muslim like ya faults me?, indeed it is you who are in great fault, let me prove it to you:

And indeed He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear Allah's sihns disbelieved in and mocked at do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse; surely then you would be like them; surely Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in hell.

[The Quran ; 4:140]

وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ يُكَفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا (140)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ يُكَفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And indeed He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear Allah's signs disbelieved in and mocked at????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t deny that the signs of Allah being disbelieved in and mocked on this web site is what only happens in here, CAN YOU DENY THAT?, they even don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t want us to talk about any other religion admitting indirectly that it is only to mock Islam, the problem here for you mister nice Muslim, that you should not sit with them until they change the subject, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t do that mister nice Muslim, you greet them, you thank them and you even talk to those who insult Allah with the worst of descriptions like pig fuker for example, how dare you respect such lowest of the lows bound to hell?, you are not more merciful on them than Allah or aren????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you?, see by you sitting with them and being nice to those low perpetrators you are a clear cut hypocrite, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? surely then you would be like them; surely Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in hell.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, hmmm, that should hit you hard hey, look you may say that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m doing the same by staying here, you will be wrong if you think so, because I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m only here to give them a taste of what they use against us and I will have the upper hand still in being low and dirty, can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that they are the irritated ones not me?, can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that I already exposed many hypocrites and double faced low humans?, can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that I did stepped on their nerves and caused confusion to them?, if you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see that then you are blind like them, but hey at the end of the day I stayed here treating them as enemies not bloody greet them and thank them

Yet I ignore many and they are the ones who stalk and harass me all the times, didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that as well?, it seems you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see many things but the hadith I reckon

al-boriqee wrote:
as for this

Yeh, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see what you have to say for that:

Quote:
see one of my defined principle that I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANY PUNK OR HO TO ABYUSE MY RELIGION OR MYSELF

al-boriqee wrote:
again, this would show inconsistantcy of the quran.Why?

I would have preferred that you bring the Quran verses and walk me through it to support your argument, those who only talk self desires are dismissed, but let me be fair and have a look at what you have to say:

al-boriqee wrote:
2 reasons.
1. from a logical reason, your approach only turboed what they already did.

Non sense, because they are programmed to only do this, I still got their head spinning, I know what I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m talking about, I have done it before and it worked

al-boriqee wrote:
That from the get go, it should have rang the door bell.

Total crap and non sense, the insult on this web site is constant and does not go up or down by the Muslims it only goes up by the amount of new haters (enemy of Allah)

al-boriqee wrote:
So your adoption of this manhaj

Why the hell are you using the word manhaj?

I call it a style, ok

al-boriqee wrote:
should have revealed itself to be incocrect based on their increasement of that which you did not like of them yet your intent was for them to cease at once. So far it hace not worked.

What load of no sense that is, I know this web site years before I even joined, I monitor it all the times, you know nothing, obviously you proved that you know nothing by using the example of Prophet Noah who clearly said ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????We MOCK you as you MOCK us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

You also know nothing, I made a lot of friends who they were insulting and they stopped as a matter of respect at the same time there are others who I insulted and they converted to Islam after debating me using my same style (it was never my objective to convert them though). You just know nothing

Your first logical reason has just failed

al-boriqee wrote:
2. from the religious aspect the prophet salallahu alaihi wa sallam said "Allah gives through ease what he does not give through harshness" If you had wished compliance form them with regard to not attacking Islam, your chances would have been greater with the easier path.

Another hadith worshipper

look brother, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take the hearsay hadith as evidence, you only need to bring the Quran if you want to argue religion with me

al-boriqee wrote:
Another part of his is Allah said something to the effect about do not malign their deen, less they malaign Allah and his Messenger.

Finally you are talking Quran, let me bring the verse to you and walk you through and see if you have a point:

And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did

[The Quran ; 6:108]

وَلاَ تَسُبُّواْ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ فَيَسُبُّواْ اللّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ كَذَلِكَ زَيَّنَّا لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ عَمَلَهُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِم مَّرْجِعُهُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ (108)

-> You have no point here either, the verse above is talking about those believers who START insulting other followers of other faiths????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? that does not apply to me, they are the ones who are doing it to me, are you that confused?, the verse never discussed RETALIATION, the reason for the above advice of not abusing those who believe in other faiths is simply :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , again they are already doing that, see how you have no point?, there is also an important note in this verse which are the words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَيَسُبُّواْ اللّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? they should abuse Allah out of ignorance????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but they are not ignorant any more, because when you tell them what the Quran said, they accuse you of being a liar

You absolutely have no point

al-boriqee wrote:
basically, don't provoke them,

Are you confused or what man?, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PROVOKE ME AND PROVOKE ANY MUSLIM ON THIS WEB SITE AND SURELY PROVOKE ANY MUSLIM IN THE WHOLE WORLD,

al-boriqee wrote:
because your provoking would

My provoking !!!!!,

Look confused brother, I provoke no one, I only respond to their provoking, try to read the FFI forum upside down maybe you get it right

al-boriqee wrote:
could, and apparently has, served as the stepping stone for that which is even worse,

That is your barbie world of non sense only, in my world it serves what it is designed for exactly

al-boriqee wrote:
their malignment of Allah and His messenger salawatu llahi wa salamu alai.

Hmmm, they are already doing this for years, are you blaming it on me confused brother?

Also confused brother, I found it ridiculous that in this statement by you: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? their malignment of Allah and His messenger salawatu llahi wa salamu alai.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that you mentioned Allah and Mohammad but you only praised Mohammad, let me tell you what that is, it is called SHIRK, do you get it bro?

al-boriqee wrote:
and lastly from this aspect, the prophet salallahu alai wa sallam said "the stronger man is the one who controls his anger over the one who is a brute" or something to this effect wallahu alim. So the displayment of your "harshness" does not fit the prophetic understanding of "individual strength".

Hearsay hadith again?

al-boriqee wrote:
actually one more. it is due to these variances from the established islamic akhlaaq that in actuallity, you have aided in their talbis and baatil. That is because since they have a false understanding of connecting amaal bi khalq with aqeedat wa akhlaaq as saheeha, it would have been even more pertinent to not aid or add confirmation in their misguided and satanic notions by adopting this current manhaj you say you follow.

What a load of non sense, well this is my reply because you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t understand I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m dealing with a malice enemy confused brother

al-boriqee wrote:
so let me enlighten you on a matter for your own benefit

After all the mistakes you made, all the flaws in your understanding as well your clear cut SHIRK, do you think I will expect that you enlighten me?, let me be fair and give you a chance:

al-boriqee wrote:
you say
Quote:
I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANY PUNK OR HO TO ABYUSE MY RELIGION OR MYSELF

And I insist on it

al-boriqee wrote:
I say, they always said it, will continue to say it, and will not end in saying what they satanically beleive to be true. so your non allowance is of no relevance whatsoever.

fine let me play the ping pong game with them, but hey here is a hint for you:

POSSSIBLY ALLAH WANTS THEM TO INCREASE IN THEIR DISBELIEF

Mate, I hope I enlightened you

al-boriqee wrote:
thirdly, on another tip, you should have already known that there are many who have sealed the road to sincerity. There is no ikhlaas here, at all, only very few. All the words in the universe would not have changed the hearts of those who made themselves to not allow any change in what they satanically beleive.

Irrelevant

al-boriqee wrote:
Why, because whoever chooses a way, other than the way of the prophet and the belivers, Allah will keep him on that way.

Possibly He wants to increase them in disbelief?, why not, here is a Quran verse for you:

Surely, those who disbelieve after their believing, then increase in unbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they that go astray.

[The Quran ; 3:90]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بَعْدَ إِيمَانِهِمْ ثُمَّ ازْدَادُواْ كُفْرًا لَّن تُقْبَلَ تَوْبَتُهُمْ وَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الضَّآلُّونَ (90)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ثُمَّ ازْدَادُواْ كُفْرًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????then increase in unbelief????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

al-boriqee wrote:
That is the logical conclusion, if they choose a path with an ardent desire of not abandoning it, then Allah will "bless" them with their decision, and they will surely see the fruits of their decision in due time.

Well, they chose a totally different path, they chose to be ENEMIS OF ALLAH, mock Him, His prophet, His Arch Angel, His Quran, His JD, His Hell, His Heaven and His believers

You are so confused bro, but hey that is what I expect from a hadith worshipper, sorry to tell you that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m very straight forward, possibly you spent too much time pondering upon the human hadith and ignored the Arabic Quran?, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know sounds like it, well, the following verse must apply to someone:

And the Messenger cried out: O my Lord! surely my people have treated this Quran as a forsaken thing.

[The Quran ; 25:30]

وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا (30)

-> Sounds like the prophet is accusing his followers of ignoring the Quran

Quote:
If any punk or ho is going to offend me, I have to offend them
an offence of an offence Plain and simple boys and girls

al-boriqee wrote:
you dont have to offend them.

Of course I do

al-boriqee wrote:
You are merely allowed to to take an eye for an eye,

What a confusion at your end, why don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you quote to us the following hadith by the prophet:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Ain Be Al Ain Wa Al Sen Be Al Sen Wa Al Badi Azllam????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see the last words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Badi Azllam????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, why you are not following that hadith ?, is it daif (weak)?

al-boriqee wrote:
but the quran enjoined on you to have hikmah.

With those who are seeking Hikmah, not with the filthy enemy, are you crazy or what?, sounds like you are following a Christian version of Islam, you get smacked on the right, turn the left for another smack then say thank you and leave, what a load of non sense, we are dealing with the enemy of Allah you confused Muslim, we are not dealing with peaceful kafiroon you idiot, they only want to embarrass and humiliate us.

al-boriqee wrote:
and part of hikmah is in seein where is the potential benefit in taking an eye for an eye and where it is not beneficial to do so.

Oh really, is that something from the Quran, the hadith or your barbie world of hikmah?

al-boriqee wrote:
please deeply consider your approach, and i advise other muslims who adopt this same methdology to also reconsider.

Thanks, and I advice you to deeply think about your shirk and what I said to you, here is another couple of verses for you to ponder upon:

And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

-> Remember, you mentioned Allah and His messenger in the same sentence but only praised His messenger?

Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord, we were not polytheists.

[The Quran ; 6:23]
[

Sun 25 Feb, 2007 3:04 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello All

Brother al boriqee replied to my post above on FFI, I will reply to his comment later on inshaallah when I have enough time, I haven????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t read it in full actually,

Brother al-boriqee replied on FFI

calm down akhee, It was just merely a naseeha, and since the negative impact that may have eminated from you was public, then its response is equally, by the sunnah, in public, although i should have pmed you

Quote:
It happened many times, by Sona, XXX, and here is another brother who did the exact same, but because I left that place for a period I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t reply there so I decided to reply here on FI and give them a final copy, let me see what brother al-boriqee has to say:

my message was to remain calm and or gentler. thats all. I did not say it on the delivery of character assasination towards you. i think you went to deep in my words and took it to where it has not gone.

Quote:
Look bro, I ain????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t no prophet, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you know that prophets are not like average humans as well no more prophets will be sent?, however you just shot yourself on the foot really because I know you may say but we should take the prophets as an example, WHICH I ALREADY HAVE DONE, I TOOK NOAH AND HIS PEOPLE AS AN EXAMPLE, let me clear your ignorance:

actually I forgot to add the statement that although your not a prophet, no one expects you to do what he did in exact form, but he essence of the methodology employed is what i was enjoining you to.

Quote:
See, Noah did not only laugh at them as they laughed at him,

thats what i do to. That is why I respond with the same remarks they do, is in turn turned around back to heir intellects. There is a difference between meeting the same with them, and just starting off with them on a bad tip. calling hem ho's and whatever. Not that I neghate their being a ho, but just to randomly call them so just because your mad with them does not consitute the prophetic arguement you brought here, barakallahu feek for the reminder anyway

Quote:
Well, did Allah say to him that he was wrong and he should be peaceful and should not curse them?:

this is an illogical qiyaas. That is bcause your comparing Nuh's human right to complain to his Lord (make dua to Him) and whatever he complained about (which you provided) with the every day muwwamalaat of the people. when he made dua to his Lord, he said that directing it to Allah, he was not adressing it to the people.

So when we say to Allah "Ya Allah yarhamakuhoom, or break their backs, we usually do not carry that to them in our every day speech to them.

Quote:
if you speak Arabic, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sure you know what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Sukhria????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means, it means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Mocking????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. prophet Noah replied to the mocking of the kafirs by saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this translation is wrong of course, it should be ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you MOCK us, surely we too MOCK you as you MOCK us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see how I took Noah as an example

tayyib, but again I was not negating the general human right that everyone has which is what you laid down here. Im sorry if my words made you think of them in opposition to what you laid out here. My point was that if they do something in the mocking, then I did not negate you meeting them with the same action, but what i negated was you yourself starting out from the get go. I mean this in every single post you decide to do. thats all. we are a balnced nation from among mankind, we dont lean towards ghuloo nor do we lean towards tammayyu. The sifaa of a muslim is not tammayyu, it is tammayyuZ.

Quote:
On the other hand we see Abraham is saying the same word to his people, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????أُفٍّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? :

tayyib

this was after their takdheeb of the risaala of Ibraheem alaihi salam

Quote:

Holy bloody crap brother al- boriqee, are you that bloody confused?

Well, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not calling them to Islam brother, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m fighting them, do you understand?, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m BLOODY FIGHTING THEM

if Im confused, ad-du'u lanee

BUT, what are you fighting them with. The only thing you can tell me is with your words. Thats at. So as of now your jihaad is jihaad alaa munafiqeen wal kuffar bi huroof. Even in this Allah has ordered you with hikmah. With hikmah comes with the realization that performing it has to be accompanied with the niyyah to win. based upon this the format for this type of jihaad has to be accompanied with he methodology to do that. The first start off of such a methodology is not starting it off by killing the rasala you come with. One does that by accompanying their words with ghuloo.
If they respond with ghuloo, then so beiit, they get what they reap, but you yourself dont strat off like that. is what im saying.

thus you apporve of he intent of the mmessage that i intended here

Quote:

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

Quote:
Now, what did I do?

I mocked them as they mocked Allah, Mohammed, the Quran (the final message), , Jebril and the Muslims, I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t strap a bomb on myself, I did not shoot anyone, I used what they used, they used their tongues or hands to write and that is exactly what I used, I never started insulting anyone who is innocent, are you nuts or something?, indeed those who talk in a respected manner has been dealt with exactly in the same respected manner,

afwan, if I saw a variance between your turthful words here and the actions I perceived then forgive me akhee kareem

Quote:
How the hell a Muslim like ya faults me?, indeed it is you who are in great fault, let me prove it to you:

no muslim is beyond the realm of being corrected.

inal ladheena amanu wa amilu salihaati wa tawasaw bil haqqi wa ta wasaw bis- sabr

Quote:
that you should not sit with them until they change the subject, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,

I dont, I put my words were I see may have the most effect. otherwise I dont even pay atention nor care for their satanic misnotions

Quote:
but you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t do that mister nice Muslim, you greet them, you thank them and you even talk to those who insult Allah with the worst of descriptions like pig fuker for example, how dare you respect such lowest of the lows bound to hell?, you are not more merciful on them than Allah or aren????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you

I greet them. aiyna daleel ya akhee. regards is not greeting them. And I only add at upon their meeting me with kindness, otherwise, they get what they themselves offer. Whether they are the lowest of the low fi jahannum, Allah did not prevent you from meeting with them in kindness. Indeed Allah told (fil amr) Musa alaihi salam, "speak a word that is just to Firawn, it may be that he may change by your kindness"

If Allah commanded Musa to speak words of kindness to the greatests most despicable slime in all of humanity who actually claimed himself to be Allah over Allah Himself, and even when Allah knew bi masheah wal qadru Allah that this tyrant kaafir would not submit, he still commanded adl in word and deed. That is a reality you cannot allow yourself to deny.

These people have mroe chance of accepting than firawn. Of course i dont negate their being little firawns who will not accept no matter what, but even at that, the quranic adaab is consistantly clear.

Quote:
can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that I already exposed many hypocrites and double faced low humans?, can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you see that I did stepped on their nerves and caused confusion to them?, if you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see that then you are blind like them, but hey at the end of the day I stayed here treating them as enemies not bloody greet them and thank them

I never seen you expose them because i haven't read nothing, BUT i will take your word for it and i do beleive you. I know they are my enemies bcause they already professed being enemies to islam, thus the aqeedah of wala wal baraa sets into place akhee.

Allah did command us "Do not let YOUR HATRED of them lead you to be to be unjust towards them" While they will never be able to do that with us simply because they deprived themselves of all justice, wisdom, and knowledge, and humanity, we ourselves do not stoop as low as they do,

Shaykhul-Islam Ibnu-Taymiyyah brought something that was superb in this regard but i cant find it now.

Quote:
You also know nothing, I made a lot of friends who they were insulting and they stopped as a matter of respect at the same time there are others who I insulted and they converted to Islam after debating me using my same style (it was never my objective to convert them though). You just know nothing

barakallahu feek for correcting me

sorry for what I have caused you of grief

Quote:
Another hadith worshipper

look brother, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take the hearsay hadith as evidence, you only need to bring the Quran if you want to argue religion with me

qaala llahu ta'ala

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #59)

Allah equated "Atiu ar-rasul" with "Atiullah" as one and the same, and then He made that higher than wa ulil amri minkoom.

But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #65)

If the above does not take place with whatever the messenger informed the muslims of, then in reality we have no emaan, which means there is no islam, which means islam is Allah and his Messenger, which means beleiving in Allah coupled with kufr in what the mesenger says = kufr al-akbar, that ejects from the religion. A beleif that is like this is similar to the beleif of the yahood who only accept what Allah would say, yet deny the route of which Allah would enjoin them, through risalah.

Say (O Muhammad ): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #31)

The non following of him equals the non love of allah

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the messenger (Iesa (Jesus)); so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah - none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #53)

the mursaleen are to be followed, not disobeyed. one of the shuroot of la ilaha ilallah itibba a rasul.

since it is the the ijmaa of jumhoor and other than them that the sunnah of what Allah gave to Muhamamd who gave to us is to be adhered to, then accordingly, Allah included the way, the millah, the aqeedah o the companions to be the saved and only way, al-firqatun-najiyya wa ta'ifatu mansoorah

He says

And whoever contradicts and opposes the messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #115)

The way of Islam is the way the sahaba viewed Islam. otherwise there is no islam except theirs. Whoever adorns himself with an aqeedah, a manhaj other than theirs, will inevitably turn out as Allah said they would here in this ayaah.

The sahaba and the tabi'een who lived and beleived as they did, did not view hadeeth to be hearsay, and nor did they call anyone who fulfilled what Allah commanded them to do as "hadeeth worshippers"

Quote:
You have no point here either, the verse above is talking about those believers who START insulting other followers of other faiths????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? that does not apply to me, they are the ones who are doing it to me, are you that confused?, the verse never discussed RETALIATION, the reason for the above advice of not abusing those who believe in other faiths is simply :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , again they are already doing that, see how you have no point?, there is also an important note in this verse which are the words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَيَسُبُّواْ اللّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? they should abuse Allah out of ignorance????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but they are not ignorant any more, because when you tell them what the Quran said, they accuse you of being a liar

You absolutely have no point

tayyib

Quote:
Hearsay hadith again?

according to quran, it is hujjah

Quote:
After all the mistakes you made, all the flaws in your understanding as well your clear cut SHIRK, do you think I will expect that you enlighten me?, let me be fair and give you a chance

thus you have made takfeer of your muslim brother.

Quote:
POSSSIBLY ALLAH WANTS THEM TO INCREASE IN THEIR DISBELIEF

Mate, I hope I enlightened you

agreed

Quote:
With those who are seeking Hikmah, not with the filthy enemy, are you crazy or what?, sounds like you are following a Christian version of Islam, you get smacked on the right, turn the left for another smack then say thank you and leave, what a load of non sense, we are dealing with the enemy of Allah you confused Muslim, we are not dealing with peaceful kafiroon you idiot, they only want to embarrass and humiliate us.

jazakallahu khairan for calling me an idiot.

acutally, just as you have said
the kuffar are divided into two types
1. normal ones
2. those who actually oppose (in fight) against islam

it is apparent that these people are of thesecond level which warrents the treatment that they deserve from what their own hands reap.

I know their plot, i dont disgaree, all i'm as saying is your demonstration of their utter idiocy can be seen with more depth and strength if be not always on an offensive (that is of course if you do, i dont know for sure) but rather flip their arguements back on them thus showing the illogical stances they themelves view to be right.That would serve even better than just saying "you a ho because you dont know sh**". Im not saying you said that but its just en extraction of what i saw as a style.

Quote:
And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).
[The Quran ; 12:106]

the shirk that is islamically deemed as shirk is the sirk of
1. ibaadah to other than allah
Ibaadah through Muhammad's sunnah is ibaada to Allah thus nullifies shirk
2. shirk of sifaa, by attributing the sifaat specifically for Allah to other than Allah. there is nothing in following the sunnah that links to this
3. shirk ar-rububiyyah, whih is the shirk of the atheists who attribute Lordhship and the creational activities that formed the universe to a diety called nothin or nature, thus making shirk with lalah. there is nothing in the sunnh that links to this
part of this shirk in rububiyyah is the shirk of hukm ,or legislation. Allah confirmed that whatever the messenger rules is as if Allah has ruled. so that shirk is out.

The only thing left to say is that when Allah commanded us to follow the Messenger, such a command entails shirk, which if that i the case, makes the beleiever of this idea to be a kaafir in Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Quote:
23)

-> The problem is most Mushrikoon don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really know that they are Mushrikoon

Salam

the problem is that the entirty of the vast billions of muslims throughout the 14 centuries never understood that following and beleiving what the messenger says was called shirk. So am I to deny the vastely superior intellectual references and legacies of all of the thousands of Imaams and muslims for your testimony. Unless your going to say that all fo he msulims were in fact mushrik.

I understand that muhsrikoon dont accept themselves as mushrikeen. That is vastely different between claiming one to be so and contradicting the quraan in trying to prove it so.

Quote:
Salam

If im a mushrik then you are obligated to fight me more than these kuffar. You are oblifgated to disassociate yourself from me and when you said salams to me you opposed Allah because we are not todo so for the mushrikeen. if you are going to develop your own understanding of what the quran enjoins, then submit to it in its entirety.

asalamu alaikum

Mon 26 Feb, 2007 7:09 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

calm down akhee, It was just merely a naseeha, and since the negative impact that may have eminated from you was public, then its response is equally, by the sunnah, in public, although i should have pmed you

# is there a tradition that says that u should not rebuke/criticise/censure somebody directly in a gathering.....but should instead do so indirectly? or that it is better to do so? i am sure i have read it, but i cant seem to remember where! )-:

example:

let's suppose chewing nails is "wrong", and i know that "somebody" is into chewing them! so i shoudnt address that person directly and tell him, "somebody, dont chew nails"; instead, i should be indirect and say something like "peepz, it's not right to chew nails!"

Quote:
...Indeed Allah told (fil amr) Musa alaihi salam, "speak a word that is just to Firawn, it may be that he may change by your kindness"

If Allah commanded Musa to speak words of kindness to the greatests most despicable slime in all of humanity who actually claimed himself to be Allah over Allah Himself, and even when Allah knew bi masheah wal qadru Allah that this tyrant kaafir would not submit, he still commanded adl in word and deed. That is a reality you cannot allow yourself to deny.

# which verse is that? about pharaoh perchance changing by moses' kindness?

## i dunno if it's naivety or desire that makes many traditionalists see clues in verses where there's none! (-:
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Feb, 2007 4:24 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All

Let me try and reply to brother al-boriqee comment on FFI

al-boriqee wrote:
calm down akhee,

Hello

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not really angry, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m just disappointed that you tried to fault a Muslim struggling with the same enemy and instead of taking the matter private you did it so ignorantly on front of our very malice enemy, I agree that the Quran orders the believers to say the truth even if it will hurt the self but what you said is not the truth according to the Quran when dealing with the clear cut enemy who degrade and insult all the sacred entities of our religion, also I replied in the way that suits your critics to me

al-boriqee wrote:
It was just merely a naseeha,

Advise to what exactly?, to be nice to the clear cut enemy who insult, degrade, lie, fabricate, discriminate and defame all sacred aspects of our religion?

You have nothing in the Quran or the hadith to base you naseeha on, it was only a mere reaction to a shock when you see a Muslim replying to them as such, well, I always claimed that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m a Muslim that is never seen before, that does not mean that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m a good Muslim, in fact I never claimed to be as such nor I can ever claim as such because I will never know in this life, so what I do is nothing but doing my best to follow the Arabic Quran and surely according to the Arabic Quran there is nothing wrong in my actions against the enemy of Allah, also don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t underestimate my hadith knowledge, I know well what they say, so under your hadith as well, my action can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be wrong against those who are classified as clear cut enemies who only want to humiliate and embarrass us to achieve their objective of weakening the religion of Allah.

al-boriqee wrote:
and since the negative impact that may have eminated from you was public,

The negative impact is only in your eyes and a few others, but I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see with your eyes, I have mine, and I know well that it has a positive impact when dealing with the clear cut enemy of Allah

It seems you are mixed up between a peaceful kafir asking questions and another one who chose to be an enemy who only deceives others to achieve their low desired objectives

al-boriqee wrote:
then its response is equally, by the sunnah, in public,

Well, for me the Sharia of Islam is nothing but the Quran (The words of Allah) , I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t buy the things Muslims inherited from their parents unless been qualified by the Quran, and btw I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m 42 years old and this is how I have been all my life, it is not like in the spur of a moment I claimed to have discovered myself, there is almost no change in my belief since I was a teen, nor I inherited anything from my parents, nor I was taught the religion by confused sheikhs, imams, mullahs and muftis, I only learnt my religion first hand from the Arabic Quran and that is how I have been and will always be

So please if you want to talk Sharia (laws) with me, you only need to talk Quran, here it is simply, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take what the people claim to be ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????this is Haram and that is Halal????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I only take what Allah said ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????this is Haram and that is Halal????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this is actually an order in the Quran, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- This is lawful, and this is forbidden, so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 6:116]

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ الْكَذِبَ هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ (116)

-> See how the verse started????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,-????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see how what is about to be said is already described as FALSE, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see what we should never say : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? This is lawful, and this is forbidden????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, again it was described as lies associated to Allah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ ٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? so as to ascribe false things to Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the problem for those who suggest that this is Halal and that is Haram as simply as follow:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Many Muslims have difficulty understanding the above verse, they may say that it is only talking about food matters but the problem for this proposition is simply, the word : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? هَذَا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Haza????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????This????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? or ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????That????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can be anything really, even actions, like saying it is Haram not to believe in the hadith , but Allah never told us as such and even never mentioned the man made hadith that was created by some confused Muslims many years after the prophet died in His Quran,

You may raise a valid argument by saying that not every sin is explicitly prohibited by Allah in the Quran, however Allah generally prohibited many things, like ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Al Fawhish????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Ithim????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Baghy????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, for example al Khamr was never prohibited explicitly by Allah in the Quran, however it was described as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????In it Ithim Kabir????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and because Ithim is prohibited then we can safely claim that Khamr is prohibited by Allah without violating 16:116, many things will fall under the above, like Zina which was described as Fahisha but it was never prohibited explicitly (I Think), but because Fawahish are prohibited by Allah then Zina is prohibited by Allah, again no violation for 16:116

If you have a closer look at the Imams, Shiekhs, Mullahs and Muftis, you will see clearly that everyone of them (almost) are committing a violation to 16:116 by suggesting to us many things that were never mentioned by Allah as either Haram or Halal, they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t bloody understand that by doing so they are talking on Allah behalf and associating things to Him that may be totally wrong, the main mistake in their action is not really saying something is Halal but Allah considers it Haram or something is Haram but Allah considers it Halal, their major mistake is simply making themselves equal to Allah by creating divine laws on His behalf without any authority from Allah that other humans may follow and this is another type of shirk, the bottom line is this, Allah DOES NOT share His Commands with any person whatsoever:

Say: Allah knows best how long they stayed: with Him is (the knowledge of) the secrets of the heavens and the earth: how clearly He sees, how finely He hears (everything)! They have no protector other than Him; nor does He share His Command with any person whatsoever.

[The Quran ; 18:26]

قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ مَا لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا (26)

-> See above what we were told about Allah :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Wa La Yushrik Fi Hukmihi Ahada????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????nor does He share His Command with any person whatsoever.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the word Hukm means all the Ahkam (laws) in the Quran however we see millions of Muslims following other laws made by humans and just been associated to Allah by them.

Indeed the true believers shall NOT seek a judge other than Allah, His laws of the Judge are in the Quran, not in the man made hadith, this is what Allah told us, He also told us that if we follow MOST humans on earth, they will lead us astray, that is what happened to the Muslim ummah soon after Mohammad died, they followed man made non sense for 1200 years and sure that was enough to lead them astray, divide and kill each other:

114: Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the detailed Book; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

115: And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly; there is none who can change His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

116: And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah's way; they follow but conjecture and they do but guess.

[The Quran ; 6:114-116]

أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)
وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلاً لاَّ مُبَدِّلِ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (115)
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاَّ الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَخْرُصُونَ (116)

-> See the words :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Afa Ghair Allah Abtaghy Hakama????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but most Muslims seek Judgment of Halal and Haram from other humans, right?, while the complete Judgment (Laws) of Allah is in front of their eyes in a detailed book called the Quran : ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Wa Hoa Alazi Anzal Elaikum Al Kitab Muffasala????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And He it is Who has revealed to you the detailed Book????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but most Muslims look for other judgments from other confusing human books called the nine books of hadith, books that were never mentioned in the Quran and in many occasions they contradict the Quran as well contradicting themselves

-> Verse 6:115, no justification by those confused Muslims to look and ponder upon other laws made by humans then associate it to Allah unless they think that Allah words were not complete by the revelation of the Quran, however Allah indeed told us that His words to us have been completed and no one will be able to change it: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly; there is none who can change His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, these completed words of our Lord are simply found in His Quran that He sent to us, not in any other book.

-> Verse 6:116, yet most Muslims chose to follow other human books called hadith which are nothing but CONJECTURES, here is a surprise to them:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah's way; they follow but conjecture and they do but guess.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????. See the words used about those confused humans, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاَّ الظَّنَّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Yatabioon Ila Al Zun????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? they follow but conjecture????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed we were warned to follow the conjectures, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look at the following verse and see an important HINT in it:

O you who believe! avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

[The Quran ; 49:12]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضًا أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ (12)

-> We were told above that SOME of the conjectures are sins, however we were told to avoid MOST of the conjectures, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? O you who believe! avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases is a sin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, EVENTHOUGH only in SOME of the conjectures there is a sin we were ordered by Allah to avoid MOST of the conjectures, this only mean TO BE SAFE, But most Muslims follow nothing but mostly conjectures from human books called the nine books of hadith, there is no doubt that according to all the above verses that they have shirked.

al-boriqee wrote:
although i should have pmed you

I believe you should, at least not to give OUR enemy a chance to mock both of us

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
my message was to remain calm

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m calm, why you think that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not calm?

al-boriqee wrote:
and or gentler.

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, I can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t treat the enemy gently

al-boriqee wrote:
thats all. I did not say it on the delivery of character assasination towards you.

But you have given the enemy a chance to do so

al-boriqee wrote:
i think you went to deep in my words

Well, at least I tried to take you seriously, therefore I have to read deep into your words

al-boriqee wrote:
and took it to where it has not gone.

It????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s possible of course, however you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t blame me, we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know each other really

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
actually I forgot to add the statement that although your not a prophet, no one expects you to do what he did in exact form, but he essence of the methodology employed is what i was enjoining you to.

And that is exactly what I did, I had enough of their insults, lies, fabrication, defamation, ignorance and hatred, in addition to that I had enough of their insistence to put out the light of Allah with their mouths:

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

[The Quran ; 61:8]

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِؤُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ (8)

-> See what their desire is: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,

Quote:
See, Noah did not only laugh at them as they laughed at him,

al-boriqee wrote:
thats what i do to. That is why I respond with the same remarks they do, is in turn turned around back to heir intellects.

And how do you know that this is not what I do?

al-boriqee wrote:
There is a difference between meeting the same with them, and just starting off with them on a bad tip.

Well, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see, remember when the prophet had to attack a Qafilah as a best way of defending against the enemy, it makes no difference that after the enemy have been identified that I allow it to always take the first offence, it is just stupid, on the other hand it is commonly known and practised that attack is the best ways of defence, however I still believe that I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t attack an innocent human ever

al-boriqee wrote:
calling hem ho's and whatever.

You have no point because when I say ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????any punk or ho????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? it means my comment is directed to any punk or ho, that does not mean it is directed to anyone decent, IT HAS TO BE DIRECTED TO ANY PUNK OR HO, do you get it bro?, therefore calling a punk or a ho a punk or a ho is very accurate

al-boriqee wrote:
Not that I neghate their being a ho,

Of course I negate that they are, that is why I said it, let me give you an example

They call Mohamed a paedophile, this negates that he is by them, so my reply is simply that they are punks and hos, see mate, 1 + 1 = 2. this simple math applies to an eye for an eye

al-boriqee wrote:
but just to randomly call them so

Well, it is not really random as you think, IT IS BLOODY DIRECTED AT ANY PUNK OR HO

al-boriqee wrote:
just because your mad with them

Hmmm, your statement above is very misleading for the following reasons:

1) You think that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m MAD, while you can not really prove it
2) Assuming that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m MAD as you think, at least mention why I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m MAD, unless you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know why?, on the other hand the way you presented it as if I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m the MAD and they are the innocents

Now if I assume that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m MAD as you think then let me tell you why I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m MAD as you think, it is simply because they call Mohammad a paedophile while he is not, how about calling the God a paedophile?, would that affect you in any way if it was said to you or to any other Muslim?

I tell you how it affects me if it was said to me or to any Muslim, I will take the person who said it as a clear cut enemy of Allah and because I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m a believer, I have to take the person as a personal enemy as well, again 1 + 1 = 2

al-boriqee wrote:
does not consitute the prophetic arguement you brought here, barakallahu feek for the reminder anyway

Really?, so what constitute taking a person as an enemy of Allah in your eyes?

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
this is an illogical qiyaas.

hmmm, qiyaas, sounds like you are very well versed in the books of hadith and fiqh

al-boriqee wrote:
That is bcause your comparing Nuh's human right to complain to his Lord (make dua to Him) and whatever he complained about (which you provided) with the every day muwwamalaat of the people. when he made dua to his Lord, he said that directing it to Allah, he was not adressing it to the people.

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m, not disputing that, what I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m saying that before his horrible curse to them, he was also MOCKING THEM AS THEY MOCKED HIM

al-boriqee wrote:
So when we say to Allah "Ya Allah yarhamakuhoom, or break their backs, we usually do not carry that to them in our every day speech to them.

Excuse me, NOAH MOCKED THEM AS THEY MOCKED HIM, Allah was not part of any Dua in there.

Quote:
if you speak Arabic, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sure you know what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Sukhria????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means, it means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Mocking????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. prophet Noah replied to the mocking of the kafirs by saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this translation is wrong of course, it should be ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? If you MOCK us, surely we too MOCK you as you MOCK us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, see how I took Noah as an example

al-boriqee wrote:
tayyib, but again I was not negating the general human right that everyone has which is what you laid down here. Im sorry if my words made you think of them in opposition to what you laid out here. My point was that if they do something in the mocking, then I did not negate you meeting them with the same action, but what i negated was you yourself starting out from the get go.

I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t start it from the get go as you imagine or trying hard to deceive yourself, you only came half way, you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know any history, therefore and again MY COMMENT WAS DIRECTED AT ANY PUNK OR HO, IF YOU ARE NOT A PUNK NOR A HO THEN MY COMMENT WAS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU, an yes I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m intimidating first because I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sick and tired of being offended first to warrant a reply, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not under their control any more, after they started and insisting on perpetrating, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m going to take the battle under my own plans.

al-boriqee wrote:
I mean this in every single post you decide to do. thats all. we are a balnced nation from among mankind, we dont lean towards ghuloo nor do we lean towards tammayyu. The sifaa of a muslim is not tammayyu, it is tammayyuZ.

The above does not apply to the enemy of Allah who only want to weaken His religion and put out His light with their mouths

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
tayyib
this was after their takdheeb of the risaala of Ibraheem alaihi salam

Exactly, their takdheeb , and that is what the punks and hos on FFI insist of doing, they call Mohammad and al Muslims liars and even call them worse, what else you need to see it?, they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t reject the faith peacefully but they chose to be on the offence

al-boriqee wrote:
if Im confused, ad-du'u lanee

I will inshaallah

al-boriqee wrote:
BUT, what are you fighting them with. The only thing you can tell me is with your words.

Exactly, and I still use the Quran as my main and only source when I get serious with some of them or any Muslim.

al-boriqee wrote:
Thats at. So as of now your jihaad is jihaad alaa munafiqeen wal kuffar bi huroof.

It is my Jihad against the enemy of Allah who insult Him and all the sacred things He sent, they only desire to put His light out with their mouths, I careless what other labels you put to them or to my jihad itself

al-boriqee wrote:
Even in this Allah has ordered you with hikmah. With hikmah comes with the realization that performing it has to be accompanied with the niyyah to win.

Well, I really careless bro to win or lose, I have to do what I have to do and I will leave the rest on Allah

al-boriqee wrote:
based upon this the format for this type of jihaad has to be accompanied with he methodology to do that. The first start off of such a methodology is not starting it off by killing the rasala you come with.

Mate, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sick and tired of the non sense you continue to present, this is a jihad against clear cut enemy of Allah, it is not against peaceful kafirs whom I want to listen to the Risalah, in fact all these enemies listened to it already and all of them say it is nothing but a lie, you are confused mate I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, in effect it is not me who is killing the Risalah I came with, it is them who want to put out the light of the Risalah that Allah sent to humanity, however my risalah is something different, it is to only to fight the clear cut enemy of Allah the way I see it fit., I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not asking you nor any Muslim to implement my risalah, thanks

al-boriqee wrote:
One does that by accompanying their words with ghuloo.

It is them who started the ghuloo by committing the following crimes:

If they rejected the Risalah then went on with their lives, no ghuloo committed, however with the above crimes by them they just went too far and their excessive ghuloo must be met by similar ghuloo

al-boriqee wrote:
If they respond with ghuloo, then so beiit,

Let me ask you, why you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t classify the following crimes as ghuloo in crime by them:

?

If you answer yes it is ghuloo in crime by them, then so be it bro, your words

al-boriqee wrote:
they get what they reap,

Exactly, now we are talking

al-boriqee wrote:
but you yourself dont strat off like that. is what im saying.

Well, they reaped a lot in the past with the worst of insults, and also my comment is directed at all of them (criminals with criminal records) under the code name ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Punks and Hos????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? nothing drastic really, I just didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have time to refer to each one individually by name so I grouped all of them as punks and hos, what????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s wrong with that?

I guess calling them punks and hos sounds more of a crime than them calling Mohammad a pig fuker?, please enlighten me

al-boriqee wrote:
thus you apporve of he intent of the mmessage that i intended here

Exactly and my message intent as I said before is to relentlessly fight the perpetrators

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
afwan, if I saw a variance between your turthful words here and the actions I perceived then forgive me akhee kareem

Thanks bro, but as you can see you lack history to what really is going on between me and them, so please give it a bit of time before you reach your conclusions

Quote:

al-boriqee wrote:
no muslim is beyond the realm of being corrected.

I only meant regarding this issue of fighting the enemy of Allah on FFI, my statement was not general, and I still insist that what I do with the enemy of Allah on FFI is not wrong

al-boriqee wrote:
inal ladheena amanu wa amilu salihaati wa tawasaw bil haqqi wa ta wasaw bis- sabr

Bro the above verse is about the affairs between the believers and themselves it is not about the believers and their enemy, do not tell me that I should tawasaw bil haqqi wa ta wasaw bis- sabr with the clear cut enemy who wants to weaken my religion and put out the light of Allah with their mouths

Quote:
that you should not sit with them until they change the subject, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,

al-boriqee wrote:
I dont, I put my words were I see may have the most effect. otherwise I dont even pay atention nor care for their satanic misnotions

Good, we should leave the matter to Allah to judge it then

Quote:
but you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t do that mister nice Muslim, you greet them, you thank them and you even talk to those who insult Allah with the worst of descriptions like pig fuker for example, how dare you respect such lowest of the lows bound to hell?, you are not more merciful on them than Allah or aren????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you

al-boriqee wrote:
I greet them. aiyna daleel ya akhee.

Fine if you deny it, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have time to look for evidences, but that does not mean I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe, I might have thought wrong that you greet them

al-boriqee wrote:
regards is not greeting them.

Hmmm, in Arabic, regards is greeting

al-boriqee wrote:
And I only add at upon their meeting me with kindness,

Fine

al-boriqee wrote:
otherwise, they get what they themselves offer. Whether they are the lowest of the low fi jahannum, Allah did not prevent you from meeting with them in kindness. Indeed Allah told (fil amr) Musa alaihi salam, "speak a word that is just to Firawn, it may be that he may change by your kindness"

Well, you mentioned Moses, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see what Moses did with Firawn:

Prophet Moses

Prophet Moses was a special prophet:

1) He was mentioned the most in the Quran
2) He was the only prophet to talk to Allah directly and that is a huge moral boast to his mission
3) He was sent specifically to a tyrant who thought that he was a god
4) He was ordered to talk nicely to Pharaoh because Pharaoh was so tyrant that he could have easily killed him (it seems Allah wanted a dialogue to happen to embarrass Pharaoh and catch him red handed in front of every one and even the ones after him, we see his dead body in the Egyptian museum up to this moment as the Quran told us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, here is the order to Moses to deliver the message gently to Pharaoh:

43- Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds
44- Then speak to him a gentle word haply he may mind or fear.

[The Quran ; 20:43-44]

اذْهَبَا إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَى (43)
فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى (44)

However, Moses also asked Allah to destroy His enemy and Allah granted his wish:

129: They said: "We have had (nothing but) trouble, both before and after thou camest to us." He said: "It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you inheritors in the earth; that so He may try you by your deeds."

130: We punished the people of Pharaoh with years (of droughts) and shortness of crops; that they might receive admonition.

[The Quran ; 7:129:130]

قَالُواْ أُوذِينَا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَأْتِينَا وَمِن بَعْدِ مَا جِئْتَنَا قَالَ عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يُهْلِكَ عَدُوَّكُمْ وَيَسْتَخْلِفَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرَ كَيْفَ تَعْمَلُونَ (129)
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَا آلَ فِرْعَونَ بِالسِّنِينَ وَنَقْصٍ مِّن الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ (130)

Moses is asking Allah to :

88: And Musa said: Our Lord! surely Thou hast given to Pharaoh and his chiefs finery and riches in this world's life, to this end, our Lord, that they lead (people) astray from Thy way: Our Lord! destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not until they see the painful punishment.

89: He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know.

[The Quran ; 10:88-89]

وَقَالَ مُوسَى رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلأهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالاً فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِكَ رَبَّنَا اطْ

Thu 01 Mar, 2007 1:20 am