You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Does Prophet have knowledge of Unseen
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Does Prophet have knowledge of Unseen

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Does Prophet have knowledge of Unseen Reply with quote  

Does Prophet (May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have knowledge of Unseen?

Prophet a Warner

Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

And make not another object of worship with Allah: I am from Him a Warner to you, clear and open!

Thou art no other than a warner.

Allaah has Power over all things

Say: "I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except as Allah willeth. To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause neither delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation)."

Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

Allaah swt only has knowledge of Unseen

Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?

Such are some of the stories of the unseen, which We have revealed unto thee: before this, neither thou nor thy people knew them. So persevere patiently: for the End is for those who are righteous.

Ahadith for some more Proof

Aa????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ishah, the wife of the Prophet says, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? She then recited: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

When a few small girls were beating on the duff and singing in the presence of Allah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s Messenger , they said, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????There is a Prophet amongst us who knows what will happen tomorrow.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? The Messenger of Allah said, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Do not say this, but go on saying what you have spoken before.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except what He wills.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Surah 2:255

Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 378.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Masruq : I said to 'Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" 'Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then 'Aisha recited the Verse:

'No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things.' (6.103) 'It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil.' (42.51) 'Aisha further said, "And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited:

'No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow.' (31.34) She added: "And whoever tell you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: 'O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord...' (5.67) 'Aisha added. "But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 336.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Ar-Rubai bint Muauwidh : The Prophet came to me after consuming his marriage with me and sat down on my bed as you (the sub-narrator) are sitting now, and small girls were beating the tambourine and singing in lamentation of my father who had been killed on the day of the battle of Badr. Then one of the girls said, "There is a Prophet amongst us who knows what will happen tomorrow." The Prophet said (to her)," Do not say this, but go on saying what you have spoken before."
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 6:15 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro,

Looks like you are mixing unseen and future. Inspiration is unseen isnt it? And only Allah knows when we will be raised on JD. This is future. What do you say?
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 7:58 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

No i mean to say, Prophet does not know the Unseen until Allaah revealed it to the Prophet, I mean only Allaah is got the knowledge of the Unseen.
One of the guys in my room who told me that Allaah knows and Prophet knows what will happen to him in the future.

I was shell shocked, i was boiling, then sat down searched and got the evidence from the Quran and the Ahadeeth, and when I asked him to read it he told me I have heard that Prophet knows the unseens that means unseen till this date, from the Scholars.

Well what I mean is Allaah Unseen is an attribute of God that means past, present and future. Period.
Eg. of this is
Surah Layl al Qadr
The revelation was revealed in the Night of Power,
Next verse Allaah Questions the Prophet,
What do you know what the night of power is.
Clearly Proving Prophet does not know the Unseen unless Allaah provides him with the revelation.
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 8:10 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

# methinks it's possible that the prophet had knowledge of both, the unseen and the future, through god...maybe not all of the unseen and all of the future...but whatever god wished!

## take care, bros! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 20 Apr, 2007 9:32 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message